Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Christmas List


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]What do you guys want to get for Christmas? Post your list here.

1. Logitech Z-680 Speakers
2. Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer sound card
3. A Bridge Too Far DVD
4. The Longest Day DVD
5. Full Metal Jacket DVD
6. A Midnight Clear DVD
7. Cross of Iron DVD
8. The THIRD REICH In Color DVD
9. No One Lives Forever 2for PC
10. Plantronics .Audio 70 Behind-The-Head stereo PC headset

I just hope I get the speakers. Those things will blow the roof off. :)[/b][/color]
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=crimson]Hmmm...it isn't material stuff I want so much as the spiritual stuff, and companionship, besides. Hard to list, but I want mostly knowledge, common sense, and the like.

But, now I get greedy--heh.
1. Gamecube and SBMelee, new Zelda game
2. a 12" Auron statue--they are all sold out, though, never to come back
3. my favorite person by my side ;) you can gift wrap yourself easily--just stick a bow on your shoulder or something, heh
4. LotR DVD--I have yet to get it
5. Enough money to pay for my car

And so on and so forth. Hey, no one said we had to be realistic! :blulaugh:[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
1. Trench Coat (black)

That's about all. I could live with nothing, though, but no one will listen to me. They think I'm just an ignorant fool and they [i]have[/i] to get me something. I'd rather just get my job applications excepted so that I can do some late shopping and get everyone else gifts.

Oh yeah, just because I want a black trench coat, my mom thinks I want to become a goth. I have nothing wrong with that lifestyle, but there's just no way I would fit into that.
[/color]
Posted
Right now all I want is money, because I have a few bills and school loans to pay off... I want to get it over with.

So... I guess what I want is for someone to want all the random stuff I'm trying to sell heh. Xbox, books, TV, Games, etc. For some reason it's been hard getting rid of any of it.
Posted
[size=1]Good topic. I have been waiting to post about this. :p
1. CD: Tool "Lateralus"
2. DVD: Globe - Opinion
3. Ps2 Game: WWE Smackdown: Shut your mouth
4. Ps2 Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2
5. Ps2 Game: Tekken 4
6. Book: Calvin and Hobbes - Lazy Sunday Book
7. Shirt: The Ripping Friends
8. Shirt: Hurley
[/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]ooo! I have some ^_^
---------

1) A Christmas Card...
2) A picture (I'm going to my baby cousin's house for christmas ^_-)
3) Money! What else?
4) A black/white sweater
5) A new computer - -
6) Be able to see mom more often...
7) Trip to Kyoto!![/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=crimson]Actually, I could squeeze my whole list down to money. So gimme. Gimmegimmegimme!
Heh, I meant my family. ;) Although money from OB members would be nice to, heeheehee. J/K![/color]
Posted
My list:

1. External HD
2. IPOD
3. PDA
4. Webcam
5. PS2 (I've been begging since it came out...not luck though. *cries)
6. A LOT more blank cds...(Must burn mp3s! ><)

And some money on the side wouldn't hurt...<<...>>...^^

But I knwowhat I'm getting...clothes..oO
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Heh. I'd ask for an iPod if I ever thought someone would pay for one... No luck :). [/B][/QUOTE]

Oi, I'm trying to convince my parents for this...I wouldn't have to be burning so many cds..^^

But one costs around 150 and another is around 200...more GB, obviously. >< Those are expensive...><

OH YEAH! AND MORE RAM! >< And I wouldn't mind a cable connection...^^
Posted
hmmm lets see. My dad told me he wants to give me money. Thats cool and everything but Id rather have someone buy me something I want. that might not make sense, but I hate spending money on myself. Actually I fell kinda guilty when people just spend a lot of money on me in general. It sucks. Damn conscience. Its not even anything worth complaining about. SWEET JESUS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!
But anywhooooo..... HERES MY LIST!!!!!

MY MATERIAL LIST!(in no particular order)
1. A Tripod for my vid cam
2. Some PS2 games to keep me busy
3. A/some Good Cigar(s)
4. A Car would be nice(I have the money, but im oh so cheap)
5. Some nice clothes(Mine are all gross)

MY non-material list!(These are in order)
1. I want my Mom to get better
2. I want to be loved
3. I want my dad to less grumpy
4. I want to kick the crap outta my finals(Not literally jackass:p)
5. Lower Gas Prices(Hey if I get a car Im gonna need it)

Yeah so I guess this is what I want. Im more partial to the wants on the non-material side, because when it comes right down to it this stuff is exactly that, stuff. Id rather be happy.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Ah, probably I won't even get one thing on this list unless I go out and get it myself but for the sake of contributing here is my Christmas list.

1.)Imported version of Megazone 23 Part II and III on dvd. *hint hint to all those OB members*

2.)PS2 Games: Kingdom Hearts and Smackdown SYM

3.)A good streak with Health for this coming year.

4.)Answers to many unsolved issues in my life.

5.)That everyone from the boards has a safe christmas even the banned members.

That's about it. :)
Posted
1. New mobile phone (Nokia 5510)

....and that's it. I don't need anything else, and if I want something later, I can probably buy it with the job I currently have. :D
Posted
[color=teal] what i want is very simple actually...well...truely maybe it isn't! *shrugs*

i want:

1. Srimad Bhagavatam (all 30 volumes)
2. Sri Caitanya-caritamrta ( all 17 volumes)
3. Teachings of Lord Caitanya
4. The Nectar of Instruction
5. The Nectar of Devotion
6. Teachings of Queen Kunti
7. the completed versions of the Mahabharta and the Bhagavad-Gita
8. just one...hear that [b] ONE [/b] CD of Kula Shaker
9. all of the D. Drama Series tapes<-- if they were DVD that'd be so awesome!
10. to see my brother currently in Japan :(
11. anything that would help me learn Sanskrit faster!! ^-^v

that about concludes my list...none of that is too hard...but being that my family is (mainly me mum) is such a strong x-tian i won't be getting any of that...maybe the CD and that's if i buy it...[/color]
Posted
Meh..

1- Gareth Robinson CD (finally) "42"
2- Songbooks, I guess..
3- The old (but really really good) church keyboard that's getting passed down to the youth group (they're getting an even better one)
4- um...

I'm not too picky this year..
Posted
I don't want that much...

1)Gameboy Advanced
2)Desk Chair (that spins)
3) Desk
4)LOTR:Fellowship of the Ring
5)Yu Yu Hakushu: The Dark Tounement Begins VHS
6) Yu Yu Hakushu T shirt: Group shot
7)PS2: Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

That's all I want, nothing more. I thought about a computer, and a keyboard, but then I thought 'Nah'. I'd still have to pay for internet, and I can't do that.
Posted
Ideally, these are things I would like:

1. Gojulas GIGA Zoids model kit.
2. Konig Wolf Zoids model kit.
3. About a zillion anime soundtracks, including Lost Universe, Eva III and Nadesico.
4. Anime DVDs of the above and Mononoke (again).
5. More shirts.
6. A Yu-Gi-Oh deck.
7. The Magician of Black Chaos (Not the card, the actual magician, so I can nick his stuff)
8. Ryo Akiyama (He's so cool!)
8. Money, goes without saying, really
9. Something to stop my younger sister from growing up so fast.
10. For my friends to be happy. This is the most important one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]
9. Something to stop my younger sister from growing up so fast.[/B][/QUOTE]

*hands you a mallet*

hit her on the head twice daily and your problem is solved. Be sure to use the right protective equipment, to prevent brain damage.
Posted
Thanks, Deus. That should work nicely...

I forgot something- Ryou Bakura's hair. I could do with some of that. My hair's far too short right now. I've nothing against it, but when I went to have it cut, I decided that it was too long to do anything with. Now it's been cut, it's too short to do anything with and I'm not sure I can be bothered. If I had Bakura's then I woulnd't need to touch it ever again... except to wash it, of course.

I can dream.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...