Zidargh Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh, i know what game it was, i couldn't call myself a FF fan if i didn't. But still, you [i]have[/i] to tell us the game you're talking about... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I edited my last post so now it informs people of what game it is in case they did not know. Now can we get on with things, I apologise for my forgetfulness.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Corey Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 I should really just stop going to work. I miss far too much on these boards. [b]A:[/b] Are you talking about the one written in ivisible ink? In that case 0 but if not.... [b]First go to the creek in the floor near the chair on floor 2.[/b] [b]Left 5[/b] [b]Up 9[/b] [b]Left 2[/b] [b]Up 6[/b] [b]Q:[/b] What notes do you have to play on Tifa's piano to get her Final Limit Break? ---------[b]Extra Credit:[/b] (For an extra tally on AJeh's table:) What are the button combinations you have to press to get these notes?
Bandit Joeykuba Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 The notes are: Do-Re-Mi-Ti-La-Do-Re-Mi-So-Fa-Do-Re-Do E.C.: I don't remeber. My question: In Junon (FFVII), you have to participate in a drill that is to be shown on tV. If the rating is 50% or higher, what prize do you get?
Desbreko Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 [color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] 5000 Gil. [b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, do any of the characters ever have a Jump command?[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] 5000 Gil. [b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, do any of the characters ever have a Jump command?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] Yes, it is used like the Dragoon's ability. [b]Answer:[/b] (tifa question) On the piano in her home at Nibelhiem in the following button order hit: X, Square, Triangle, R1/L1 + Triangle, R1/L1 + Square, X, Square, Triangle, R1/L1 + X, O, X, Square, X. When you're done the tune, press the start button. Search the sheet of music and you?ll receive Tifa?s last Limit Break. [b]Question:[/b](FFVII) What is Cloud's Blood Type? [/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 [b][size=1] Cloud = AB type blood :p Question: In FF9, during the race against Hippaul, at level 30, what card do you receive? [/b][/size]
Jeebs Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 Uh, can't remember. I was just at that part yesterday. I think it was Tantarian, Armstrong, or Nova Dragon. Those are the only ones I remember getting.
conpiracymonki Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 [b][size=1] I'll give it to you :) It was Tantarian. [/b] I remember that because that's as far as I bothered to go :p[/size]
Jeebs Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 Q(FF9): What eidelon (sp?) did Queen Brahne use to attack Lindblum?
conpiracymonki Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 [b][size=1]Atomos! Um.. simple one (I'm braindead right now..) QUESTION: At the end of FF7, how many years later do we see Midgar again, [spoiler]in ruin[/spoiler]?[/b][/size]
Jeebs Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 A: I think it was 500 years later. Q(FF9): What year did the 15th Lindblum War start? (Yes, this is a Ragtime Mouse quiz question.)
Guest Zeh Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i] [B][b][size=1]Atomos! Um.. simple one (I'm braindead right now..) QUESTION: At the end of FF7, how many years later do we see Midgar again, [spoiler]in ruin[/spoiler]?[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Try Bahamut Ajeh ;) atleast i think... i remember it getting attacked by Bahamut.... [/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [size=1][b]Alexandria = Bahamut! And Atomos, the gate-thing = Lindblum[/b][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]I really need to go back and play through VII, and IX. [/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [b][size=1] Yes you do, lol I remember seeing Alexander try to protect Alexandria with its wings against Bahamut, and all the black mages being sucked up by Atomos in Lindblum. Just remember the FMVs[/b][/size]
Zidargh Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Well can one of you make a question to keep this going please. And Ajeh, your corrections were right, the big mouth thing that sucks up the guards of Lindblum was ATOMOS, and Alexander [SPOILER]defended[/SPOILER] Alexandria against Bahamut. But [SPOILER]failed unfortunately, leaving a pile of feathers.[/SPOILER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sandy Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 Umm... *quietly* I have one, if you want a question... I haven't been able to answer any of the previous questions because I haven't been here, but I WOULD have known the Alexandria-question... if that matters... :p Q: Which are the first Espers you get in Zozo in FF6? (Heh, guess who finally bought the game? ;) ) Oh, and Devlin's question has yet to be answered as well... Those Ragtime-mouse questions were dang hard, even though there were only two options to choose from... I almost always choose the wrong one... :(
Guest Zeh Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i] [B]Q: Which are the first Espers you get in Zozo in FF6? (Heh, guess who finally bought the game? ;) )[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Well, i definately know this one ;) [b]Answer:[/b] Ramuh, Stray, Siren, Kirin are found in Zozo after the boss fight. [b]Question:[/b] What game did Shiva originally appear in? [/COLOR]
Break Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson][b]Answer (I think):[/b] I'm not sure (well I think I may have seen it before), but is it FFV?[/size][/color]
Sandy Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 A: I think she was earlier, from what I've learned in my netsurfing sessions... I remember seeing her name among the FF4-summoning monsters, so could it be FF4 then? Q (in case I'm right): Another from FF6: What was the name of Cyan's wife? (Extra credit: The name of Cyan's son?)
Guest Zeh Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i] [B]A: I think she was earlier, from what I've learned in my netsurfing sessions... I remember seeing her name among the FF4-summoning monsters, so could it be FF4 then? Q (in case I'm right): Another from FF6: What was the name of Cyan's wife? (Extra credit: The name of Cyan's son?) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]As far as i know thats right. Final Fantasy didn't have any summons, and not many americans have much knowledge of 2&3. So as far as I know it [i][/i] [b]Answer:[/b] His wife's name is Elayne, and his son's is Owain. [b]Question:[/b] What is the name of the baby that was heir to the throne in FFT? [/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink][b]Answer[/b]: Orinas Atkascha. [b]Question[/b]: In FFIV, in what order do you fight that Four Fiends in the Giant of Babil? Extra Credit if you can give me their names.[/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 [color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You fight them in the same order that you fight them throughout the game, I believe: Milon, Kainazzo, Valvalis, Rubicant. And another little bit of info, is that in the fight in the Giant of Bab-il, Rubicant doesn't ever close his cloak. [b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what enemy do you have to fight to get the Crystal Sword?[/color]
Recommended Posts