Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Why, of course. Go ahead.

(Welcome to Otakuboards, Zidane :) )[/size]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
What famous dance show is parodied in 'Final Fantasy IX' when Freya and others of her kind dance at Cleyra to strengthen the sand storm?
Posted
"Lord of Dance", of course! Or Irish line dance or whatever you want to call it. ;)

Hmm, lets see...
Q: In FF-series, there's four summon-monsters with a multi-elemental attack/power (not non-elemental, but specific elements that all include to that attack). Name these four. :)
Posted
Would it be...
Bahamut
Doomtrain
Atomos
Ark

That's just a guess, but if that is right...

In FFIX, what item do you get when you Synth. two Pumice Peices, and what ability/summon do you get from it?
Posted
[color=green]Hmm...not sure if your answer is right, but I'm going to answer your question!^^ This one is simple, you get a Pumice, and you learn the summon Ark.

EDIT:*twitches and thwacks herself for the fact that she forgot to post a question out of complete idiocy.* Heheh...sowwy.>> I post up question then, yes?

Question: In what game(s) do you get the weapon, Save the Queen.

HINT: Sometimes you CAN'T use it.>>[/color]
Posted
Yes, Mei, please post a new question regardless of if you think you got the previous one right. Saves us time on waiting for a new question. *kind smile*

Anywho, Valen is wrong. Bahamut is a nonElemental, Ark is Holy (I think?), Atomos is Gravity, and Doomtrain...um...*shrug?*

I know one answer is Kjuta, but the other three...I dunno. ^_^; Magus Sisters? That makes two...DANG, Sage. *thwaps him*
Posted
Yes, Valen got all four wrong. And just for a hint, Ginny, Magus Sisters isn't one of the four. ;) You must think more about the games in the past.
Posted
you sheath your weapon and stand there.

Q.) where can you get the GFs that you forgot to draw in ff8

[color=003399][size=1]What question are you answering? Currently none could be answered like that. Back to Sage's question. - [b]Zeh[/b][/size][/color]
Guest houndofscales
Posted
YOU MUST FIGHT THE MONSTERS WITHIN ULTIMECIA'S CASTLE, AND DRAW THEM FROM THEM.

What's the name of the creature that transports your party through Gargan Roo in Final Fantasy IX?

[color=003399][SIZE=1]Don't post caps like that, and most of that was spam... *edits post* - [b]Zeh[/b][/SIZE] [/color]
Posted
Hmm, i could just go look at the sign-up for your RPG sage, but i'm too lazy. I know Tritoch, from VI is one though...
Posted
[color=indigo]Lets see. . . . There's Maduin from FFVI, Kjata from FFVII. . . . Bleh, that's all I know of.

And people, we're still on Sage's question, since it hasn't been answered yet. Please try to keep this quiz to one question at a time, otherwise it gets confusing as to whose question you're answering and whose turn it is to ask a question.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]What about...my question?T.T Nobody answered it...or at least answered it correctly.>>() *cries*.....Oo() ANSWER!Oo IT doesn't have to be a continuation of the quiz...I just...wanted someone to answer it....--[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Yeah, please stick to one question at a time, which would be Sage's at the moment, since none of you have gotten it right yet,[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=green]Fine, I'll give Sage's a try.

Maduin from FFVI-Fire2 Bolt2 Ice2
Bismark from FFVI-Fire Bolt Ice
Kjata from FFVII-Quadra elemental attack.
Tritoch from FFVI-Fire3 Bolt3 Ice3

Is that enough or what? I'm sorry, but I'm PMSing and starting to get in a bad mood.[/color]
Posted
Sorry, but Maduin and Bismarck are wrong. Sure, you can learn multiple elemental spells FROM them, but Bismarck's attack is only water-elemental and Maduin's is non-elemental.

But Kjata and Tritoch are correct. Heh, this is a bit tricky, but I can reveal that none of the other two are from FF8 or games newer than that.

And if you want to use web-surfing to help you, go to [url]www.ffonline.com[/url] - that's the place I got my question from! :)
Posted
[color=green] Ok I think I've got it now...let's see...

Kjata from FFVII-Quadra elemental attack.
Tritoch from FFVI-Fire3 Bolt3 Ice3.
Syldra from FFV-Ice and Lightning.
Typhoon from FFVII-Fire Ice Lightning and Earth.

Is that right?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]HA! I'm the annoying one who HAPPENS to get it right! HA! I laugh in your faces! HA! I'm still PMSing! HA! I'm very good at getting everyone pissed off at me! HA! Ok...on to the question...well...SAME QUESTION AS BEFORE!><[/color]
Posted
Alright Mei, I'll try your q...
FFIX
FFVI
FFIII?

[edit]Don't kill me, Ginny-Sama! Here's the Q!!!!

Q: ) In FFIX, what two items do you Synth to get the Tin Armor?

(Yes, I know, easy question as before, but it's getting hard to think of good ones)[/edit]
Posted
Dang! I know FFIX is one... hmm... do you get it in FFVII also? I haven't gotten too far in that game yet... lol... um... let's see... FFV?
Posted
*points and pouts at Skones* That was gonna be MY answer. :p

(Easy, dear Mei--I know it isn't great when people get after each other for, well, for our quiz rules for instance, but it's gotta be done. Um...*insert comforting words and runs off*)
Posted
[color=green]Hmm...maybe I should specify this more. I didn't mean onyl the game where you can't use it, just all the games where you get it. I'm just saying you can get it in some and you can't use it.^^() Keep trying.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...