OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

Damn, Mei, you got them all right... *sulks*

Well, I know the answer to your question as well! :p

That picture is Yuna in her [u]Trainer[/u] dress sphere (game is FFX-2). That dress is used to call forth the animal to perform different attacks, which are mostly status-altering (in Yuna's case the animal is the lion whose name I don't remember - Rikku has a monkey called Gigi or something, and Paine has an eagle).

So there! :P

Next Q: Basically there are four Final Fantasy MAINSTREAM (FFI-XI)characters, who have made an appereance in three different games. How many of those four can you name (name also the games they're in).

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I know... I answered too hard a question...

The answer to which FF-characters have made an appereance in three games was:
*Cloud (FF7, FFT, Kingdom Hearts)
*Squall (FF8, FF6 (as a sprite in PSX-version's load-screen), Kingdom Hearts (named Leon, but c'mon; it was obviously him!))
*Tidus AND Wakka (FFX, FFX-2, Kingdom Hearts)

So there...

But now to the [b]NEW QUESTION![/b]
Who are the people in the picture, what is their position in the Shinra Corporation and what happened to each of them in the game FF7?

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=410057[/img]
Here's something for you to chew on for a while...

[color=indigo]Um....Kingdom Hearts isn't a Final Fantasy game. So it wouldn't count for your old question. And also, FFX-2 isn't released yet, so you really shouldn't include that either.

[b]Answer:[/b] From left to right, going down. . . .
[i]President Shinra[/i] - He's president of Shinra until Sephiroth kills him near the start of the game, after you get captured in the Shinra Building.
[i]Rufus Shinra[/i] - He becomes president of Shinra after his father is killed. He ends up dying from Diamond WEAPON's assault on Midgar.
[i]Palmer[/i] - One of a few people directly below Rufus, he gets hit by a truck after you fight him for the Tiny Bronco.
[i]Scarlet[/i] - Another one of the president's advisors, or whatever they are; it never really says. You beat her by defeating the Proud Clod, a giant robot built to destroy your group.
[i]Heideggar[/i] - Same as Scarlet.
[i]Prof. Hojo[/i] - Hojo is in charge of the research of the effects of Mako, the Ancients, and Jenova. You kill him in order to prevent him from firing the Sister Ray a second time.
[i]Reeve[/i] - He controls Cait Sith. Nothing really happens to him.
[i]Tseng[/i] - Leader of the Turks, he ends up getting killed by Sephiroth in the Temple of the Ancients.
[i]Elena[/i] - The newest member of the Turks, you have the option of defeating her once and for all with the rest of the Turks on your return to Midgar, or you can just let them go without a fight.
[i]Rude[/i] - Another member of the Turks, you can choose whether or not to fight him along with Elena.
[i]Reno[/i] - Another member of the Turks, you can choose whether or not to fight him along with Elena and Rude.

There, that good enough?

[b]Question:[/b] When in FFVI do you get game over when only one of your party members dies, and who is that one party member? (Meaning when you have more than one person in your party, that is).[/color]

Sidenote: Actually, my old question was about FF-characters appearing in GAMES, meaning not just FF-mainstream ones. And since the question was about FF-characters, it was very well related to this quiz. ;)

Now the answer to Des's question (heh, I'm gorging all the questions here. ;) ):
[b]A[/b]:The game will end if [b]Banon[/b] gets killed when you protect him during the trip from Returner's Hideout to Narshe.

And another question from me:
[b]Q[/b]: What THREE methods you can use in FF7 to NULLIFY ELEMENTAL attacks? (note: reflecting isn't nullifying - it's reflecting. ;) )

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b]
1. Use a level 2 Elemental Materia paired with another materia that's an elemental in your armor.
2. Equip a piece of armor that nullifies elemental attacks.
3. Equip an accessory that nullifies elemental attacks.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what are the names of Rydia's fire, ice, and lightning elemental summons? (They're called Ifrit, Shiva, and Ramuh in later games).[/color]

They're also called Ifrit, Shiva and Ramuh in the new version of FF4, but I read from here: [url]http://www.ffinsider.net/ff4/index.php[/url], that Ifrit was previously called [b]Jinn[/b], and Ramuh was [b]Indra[/b], but it read that Shiva was Shiva also then. If you follow that link, you see two different sections for summon-monsters: "Call Monsters" and "Summon Monsters".

I'm really confused about this issue, so would you like to clarify this, Des?

[color=indigo]Ah, guess I should have said in the US FFII, then; I didn't know that they renamed them in the PSX remake of FFIV. But yes, you got it right, they're called Jinn, Indra, and Shiva.

And about the two different lists on the site, I have no idea. I think you're able to call more monsters in the PSX remake of FFIV, but I'm not sure. Maybe that has something to do with it.[/color]

[color=9999cc][size=1]Sage, please ask a question now :) - [b]Zeh[/b][/color][/size]

A:ok i think they're
Gorki
Shake
Chekhov
Staniv and
Godo
Gorki turns into a Valron,Shake turns into a Skeeskee,and Chekhov turns into a Twin Brain but I don't know what Staniv and Godo turn into
Q:(i don't know if this was already posted or not but here it gose)What are the names of the ultimate weapons in Final Fantasy VII

[color=green]I'm going to put spoilers around part of this, just because some people pay little attention to the thread titles.-- Faris's real name is Sarisa Schrewiz Tycoon, [spoiler] Lenna's long lost sister.[/spoiler]

Question: In Final Fantasy X, the voice actress of Rikku is also the voice actress of what famous cartoon character?

Sorry, that's all I could think of for now.^^()[/color]

[b]A:[/b]
(adding length so people can't guess by the size)
[spoiler]...Jecht...[/spoiler]

[b]Q:[/b]
When did 'Lonewolf' first appear in FFVI?

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You first see him in the dungeon of Figaro Castle.

[b]Question:[/b] In the SNES version of FFVI (don't know about the PSX version), what name is used for the enemies that later became known as Tonberrys? (As in, what was their name changed from for the later games?)[/color]

[color=green]Let's see...I'm not sure, but I do believe it is 6 times.^^ Here is where and...such.Oo

Jenova Death-Whirlwind Maze

Jenova Birth-Shinra Cargo Ship

Jenova Life-The Forgotten City

Jenova Synthesis-Floating Rock

Jenova Synthesis B-Floating Rock

Jenova Synthesis C-Floating Rock

Question: Where in Final Fantasy VIII is the Omega Weapon, and how do you get to it?[/color]

A: for the omega weapon question the answer is in ULTIMECIA'S REALM after TIAMAT and before you fight ULTIMECIA there is a fountain with a switch point in front of it and you switch from your regular party to your secondary party and go out of the front foyer through the upper right side of the room. from that point you go down the stairs and pull the rope to ring the bell run to the switch point in that room and switch to your other party. You have about forty seconds to run into the chapel (building behind fountain) and there you should find OMEGA WEAPON hiding in the corner then run to him before he gose away and the fight begins.
Q: (again this might have been asked already but...)
In FFVIII what 8summons(aka:GFs) do you have to fight to aquire?

[color=green]Actually...you must fight...

Ifrift, Diablo, Brothers, Odin, Cerberus(sp?), Bahamut, and if you count fighting higher forms of them, Tonberry and Cactuar.^^

Question: In Final Fantasy X, name each sigil, and who they belong to.

EDIT: The sigils are the items you receive when you want to power up the characters Ultimate Weapons.^^() You also need the crests, but I won't make you name those too.Oo(though it wouldn't be hard if you knew the sigils..vice versa.)[/color]

good most forget Odin (cause hes kinda hard to get to unless you already no how to do it and its not much of a fight)
A:the sigils are
Sun Sigil-Tidus
Moon Sigil-Yuna
Mars Sigil-Auron
Jupiter Sigil-Wakka
Saturn Sigil-Kimahri
Venus Sigil-Lulu
Mercury Sigil-Rikku
(if your talking about the ultimate weapons sigils)
Q:In what final fantasy games dose OMEGA WEAPON appear in?