OtakuBoards

There should be an introduction area

Guest NeoRogueShadows

Guest NeoRogueShadows
Testing out my new username, too, as someone seems to have killed my account; six or eight months ago

Or something. I'd hate to think I was BANNED for any reason. :demon:

To my knoledge, I was not, by the way - no innuendo there.

Onto the subject. I think that there should be an introduction area (I keep wanting to say introduction 'arena'), so that new members can, as one might expect, introduce themselves. Get to know the locals. Yadda yadda yadda.

>>>EDIT<<<

By the way, your clock is off by one minute.

[color=#507AAC]We did have an introduction area for a while, but we removed it because it ended up contradicting the quality on the rest of our site.

It started out okay, but quickly became our very own official spam forum. Generally speaking, introduction forums serve very little purpose.

And often, some of the best members simply begin posting well (after reading the rules) and are welcomed within the threads they post in, which is fine.

And who were you before? Your account may have been deleted if it was inactive for a very long period of time. That can't be helped though. You need to be somewhat active if you don't want your account to be removed when the redundant users are cleaned up.
[/color]

Guest NeoRogueShadows
If you don't know who I was before from simply looking at my screen name, then...it realy doesn't matter who I was, because it's obvious that I was not important enough for you to remember. :bawl:

Oh well. I was Rogue Shadows.

And I'm not complaining that my screen name was deleted, by the way. I don't care. I'd just like to know weather or not I was banned.

Me and Piromunkie got into a few...heated...debates. So, if I was banned, he's likely the one who did it.

You were indeed banned, and you will be again too, Rogue Shadows(dun dun dun).

There were no few 'heated' debates. You acted like a halfwit when he edited a simple mistake you made. Because of the way you acted, I banned you, if memory serves. Though, I won't get the honor now, because my status has been reduced. However, I'm sure someone will be glad to. :-)

-Justin

Guest REVENGE
. . .

. . .I had no intent of doing anything like this.

How long have I been gone for? Nigh unto six or so months. I had planned to return simply because this is where a whole lot of my freinds are going. I had intended to simply mingle and mix. I've had ample time to start an argument but I have specificly restrained myself from doing so.

But. . .

But no.

*sigh*

I had prayed for the best - I had not in fact been banned and there was some kind of mistake - but I had planned for the worst - this.

Well, now.

First off, I would like to point out the shere lack of compassion within your hearts. Six bloody months and you won't even give me a chance. Way to GO, guys (and/or gals). I. . .I had hoped you were better people then I was back then. C'est la vie, I guess.

On to my second point.

This whole 'banning' idea has a major problem in it. It depends utterly on the idea that the person banned has an IQ of 80 or bellow. I'm not sure of my own IQ, but I know for a fact that it is at least 100 (which is average).

Simply put, the easy way to get around it is to simply make up a new e-mail address, log out of your previous screen name, and sign up with a new screen name using the new e-mail address.

I suppose that if I was a lesser person, I would continualy make up new screen names, sign in, and poke fun at you. But, I'm not like that.

No.

Instead, I'll make up a new screen name, but I'll use it under an allias (did I spell that right?). I will roll-play a completly new person. I'll do that, and migle freely, and stuff. I have no intent of trying to hurt anyone, mentaly or physicly. I simply want to BE here.

PREDICTED RESPONSE:

You'll slip eventualy!

ANSWER TO PREDICTED RESPONSE:

No I won't. I've played this game before. Got inspired to do it from someone who's S-named No One Important. It's a fun game. Try it some time. I've played succesfully as a FEMALE character. I can do this.

Well - adieu.

P.S. - I would like to re-iterate the fact that you should really, really get a bit nicer. Get some hearts.

P.P.S - sorry for any misspelled words

Now I respond in my normal way

You were indeed banned, and you will be again too, Rogue Shadows(dun dun dun).
-No need to be so mean

There were no few 'heated' debates.
-They were indeed heated debates. Utterly pointless, as well, but heated none the less.

You acted like a halfwit when he edited a simple mistake you made.
-"Repetetive Posting". Pah! How is it repetitive if the thread does not appear anywhere in any page of threads?! I still need an explenation for that.

Because of the way you acted, I banned you, if memory serves. Though, I won't get the honor now, because my status has been reduced.
-I wonder why...

However, I'm sure someone will be glad to. :-)
-(Cannot stop self) Ceonceaded bastard

-Justin
--(again cannot stop self) Arrogant curr

And your clock is still off by one minute

[I figure that, as long as this screen name is going to get banned (as it undoubtably will), I might as well post awayAnd your clock is still off by one minute

[I figure that, as long as this screen name is going to get banned (as it undoubtably will), I might as well post away.

[b][color=003399][i]Triple[/i] posting is certainly not going to help your argument at all, considering you are breaking the rules as you do so. --Elite.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by REVENGE [/i]
[B]Simply put, the easy way to get around it is to simply make up a new e-mail address, log out of your previous screen name, and sign up with a new screen name using the new e-mail address.[/B][/QUOTE]

They'll just ban your IP... then you can sign up for all the e-mail services you want with no success. Really, there are better things you can be doing with your time.

I was about to side with you, but then you just go and make an a[i][/i]ss out of yourself (like you probably did the first time around too).

Guest Anakin Solo
Hey, I was banned for a year. :D It's only a online message board, no need to get all mad and stuff. Wish I had listended to that advice when I got banned. :D

All i have to say is. Don't Post So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its really annoying! Thats all i have to say, and i agree with wrist cutter, i was about to side with you but then you make a total friggin dork of yourself but posting one right after another. ACK!

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Dude... If you're banned, you're banned. At least until the admin says it's okay for you to come back. First of all, you've broken many rules.

My clock's exactly the same as the OB's, actually. Besides, is it that bigova deal? oO

Why is it that if someone's banned, they go nuts over it? @_@;

Anyway, I'm not trying to be mean, but really. Is it something to get so mad/upset about? If a mod/admin bans you, they usually have a reason. They don't just ban people because it's fun. If you really are upset about these boards, I'm sure you'll find another community of boards you'll fit in with. :whoops:[/color] [/size]

[COLOR=deeppink]How very mature.

Bans are permanent, so 6 months of time isn't going to change anything. You had your chance, you blew it.

And you say you're not a lesser person, so you won't make a new screen name, but you do it anyway, effectively breaking many rules by doing so. How does that not make you a lesser person?[/COLOR]

[quote]This whole 'banning' idea has a major problem in it. It depends utterly on the idea that the person banned has an IQ of 80 or bellow. I'm not sure of my own IQ, but I know for a fact that it is at least 100 (which is average).
[/quote]

[color=#507AAC]Funny stuff. Actually, there are a few points you must remember.

Firstly, banning is never based on IQ. It is based on behavior. I love the way you tell us that we are cold hearted for not giving you a chance, but your return to the boards is obviously only a continued demonstration of poor behavior.

If you'd come here and behaved nicely, nobody would have cared. Instead, you act in this way. See the problem? You can't ask to be unbanned or left alone when you are only resorting to old bad behavior. It doesn't work.

Secondly, you won't be able to register here under another name. I'm going to ban your IP, which will ensure that you are unable to return. I hope you learn a lesson from this experience and learn how to behave on other boards, if nothing else.[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Hmmmm, you seem to have a serious problem. Don't get me wrong, i could be misunderstanding you or something. But you appear to have some sort of anger problem. I mean, your making different accounts left and right, just to say that the admins were wrong and the clock is off? To be honest, I really think you could spend your time more productively. So you should just give up this Vendeta and just do something else.[/color][/size]

Ive came close to being banned...Deserved it too, but never was. So if you think that the folks here are so arrogant why come? Friends? If you wanted to come back for friends alone...why piss off the staff?!

You know, honestly if you broke the rules enough, and just shut your damned face and grow up, you wouldnt have got banned again lol. I mean thats the funny part... If you had just used your damned brain and been nice and play it cool you may have actually got by without being caught... not to say its right but, you 'may' have got your friends, anyway you blew it bigtime.

I only have to say one thing in agreement with this guy... Justin was acting pretty harsh, and since the fact that I never actually saw what happened..I dont know if it was justified. Even so, openly asking such a dumb, loaded question is just setting yourself up to become the center of somebodies ridicule, wether it is justified or not.

-[b]M[/b]K
(I dont think adding my name at the the end really makes me arrogant..does it?)

I sure as hell hope you realize that you posted THREE (3, tre, son) times in a row, which is breaking the rules, which puts you on the spot for banning right there anyway...

Second, Piromunkie doesn't have the power to ban, thus he could not have banned you

Third, it really doesn't matter who banned you, you're not allowed back, for as a person with the "average IQ" as you say you have, you obviously know that "ban" means to permanently remove from, meaning you are not to come back. By coming back, you have also broke another rule.

This thread is just full of evidence to ban you two more times.

I mean really, if wristcutter is taking sides against you and with James, you have obviosuly done something wrong and should just forget about it and get on with your life somewhere else.

They'll just ban your IP... then you can sign up for all the e-mail services you want with no success. Really, there are better things you can be doing with your time.
-No, not really. I have nothing better to do with my time, what with the Digiexperience being down (and, I might add, AGAIN, for the fourth or fifth time since I joined)

I was about to side with you, but then you just go and make an *** out of yourself (like you probably did the first time around too).
-How did I make an *** out of myself? I'm missing that part.

Hey, I was banned for a year. It's only a online message board, no need to get all mad and stuff. Wish I had listended to that advice when I got banned.
-Yes, but the board itself is utterly meaningless to me. It could burn to ashes around me and all it's creatores and I could really, really care less, unless I had invested a lot of time in it, in which case, I'd be fairly sad. But it's the princible of the thing. I've been gone for 6 months, banned without anyone even sending me so much as an E-mail to inform me, and then I come back, I specificly restrain myself from doing anything, and yet I'm banned again. I think the very worst thing I've done since I came back, before I was again banned, was post in one of the topics I started "Wow. I'm surprised you people can ramble for so long without getting into an argument. Although I think one was about to start".

All i have to say is. Don't Post So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its really annoying! Thats all i have to say, and i agree with wrist cutter, i was about to side with you but then you make a total friggin dork of yourself but posting one right after another. ACK!
-I figured that as long as REVENGE was going to be banned, I might was well break a few minor rules. What's the point of that one, anyway?

Dude... If you're banned, you're banned. At least until the admin says it's okay for you to come back. First of all, you've broken many rules.
-As far as I know, it was just the double-posting thing. What else did I do?

My clock's exactly the same as the OB's, actually. Besides, is it that bigova deal? oO
-No, not really. At first it was just something freidnly (the Atomic Clock and Grenich Standred Time seem to be out of wack from each other - here in Massachusettes, everyone's watch is always five minutes faster then standered time). Then I felt like reminding them.

Why is it that if someone's banned, they go nuts over it? @_@;
-It's not that I was banned, it's that I wasn't allowed to come back.
-I made an idiot out of myself as Rogue Shadows. THERE! I said it. I was a fool. I was a fool without a girlfreind and with FAR too much spare time. YOU sit in front of a computer for 6 hours and try not to get annoyed very easily. That was me. [No insults inteanded there]

Anyway, I'm not trying to be mean, but really. Is it something to get so mad/upset about? If a mod/admin bans you, they usually have a reason. They don't just ban people because it's fun. If you really are upset about these boards, I'm sure you'll find another community of boards you'll fit in with.
-Not really. TheOtaku, Digiexperiance, and Digimon Lab are pretty much the only ones. Digiexperiance is down (again) and D-lab has been without administator, moderator, or even more then 10 members for quite some time now, so this is my only lifeline.

How very mature.
-What have you been smoking? That wasn't mature. I specificly made myself NOT be mature as REVENGE

Bans are permanent, so 6 months of time isn't going to change anything. You had your chance, you blew it.
-How incredably Scrooge-like of you. You sound like him. "Have we no poorhouses?! Have we no prisons?!" You'll excuse my freind Mr. Marley over here; he's just the one with the chains. Don't mind the moaning, it's only gas.

And you say you're not a lesser person, so you won't make a new screen name, but you do it anyway, effectively breaking many rules by doing so. How does that not make you a lesser person?
-Erm...hang on, my mind was just overloaded. let me read that a few times.
-Ah. I see. Okay, let me explain in further detail: I am going to make a new screen name. But I'm not going to act like ME. My 'revenge' is simply me laughing from the sidelines as I go about normal otaku buisness here, and none of you being any the wiser. I'm not so twisted as to actualy try to do something EVIL. No, I'd much rather have my own private revenge which effects no one but me. I'm happy with that, you see. I'm easy to please.

Funny stuff. Actually, there are a few points you must remember.
-Let's hear them.

Firstly, banning is never based on IQ. It is based on behavior. I love the way you tell us that we are cold hearted for not giving you a chance, but your return to the boards is obviously only a continued demonstration of poor behavior.
-Er...misconstructed meaning. In simpler terms, what I said was "When you ban someone you're depending that their IQ is so low that they won't find a way around the ban"

If you'd come here and behaved nicely, nobody would have cared. Instead, you act in this way. See the problem? You can't ask to be unbanned or left alone when you are only resorting to old bad behavior. It doesn't work.
-Check some times. I acted this way only AFTER I was yet again banned. Beforehand, as I said, I was specificly restraining myself. Look at my topic in the Otaku lounge. The religion one. I could have OH SO EASALY started an argument, and under normal circumstances, I probably would have, because I am SOOOOO good at religious debates. I simply LOOOVE them, because as far as I'm concerned, if there is a supreme creator out there, then they created me so that I could question what other people believe to test their faith. But I, in fact, did not. Then I am again banned.

Secondly, you won't be able to register here under another name. I'm going to ban your IP, which will ensure that you are unable to return. I hope you learn a lesson from this experience and learn how to behave on other boards, if nothing else.
-The simple answer to that is to use another computer. I have access to several, all using differant internet modems.

A small question I've had about the IP Banning... What would happen if you had a sibling that uses the same computer to come to Otaku, but you were IPB. Would your sibling or anyone else be able to come to Otaku on the computer?
-Under normal circumstances, I would say my brother would not want to join this board. However, it does have a DBZ section; and as such he might want to at some point. So, I don't know. I guess that they're just stuck there.

Hmmmm, you seem to have a serious problem. Don't get me wrong, i could be misunderstanding you or something. But you appear to have some sort of anger problem. I mean, your making different accounts left and right, just to say that the admins were wrong and the clock is off? To be honest, I really think you could spend your time more productively. So you should just give up this Vendeta and just do something else.
-No, I'm clincly sane. That's actualy the joke amongst my freinds. Out of all of them, I am the only one that is clincly sane, and if someone had looked at me one year ago, no one would have ever have guessed that I'D be sane. No. But I am, and instead, I've got two freinds who are depressed, one with anger problems, one who has some form of skitzophrenia where she actualy talks to her other personality, my girlfreind has something odd in her system that docter's haven't been able to identify, but it kind of makes her unstable when she's alone...
-Also, I am not making accounts to say the moderators/administraitors were wrong. In order of succesion:

>Rogue Shadows was created to come here. He was banned
>NeoRogueShadows was created to come back here; in hopes that I could perhaps get along with everyone. He, too, was banned, and for no apparant reason
>REVENGE was created to talk to you people and tell you my MASTER PLAN
>REVENG2 was created to again talk to you people, but only to reply to any posts which have happened. REVENGE and REVENGE2 are Kamakazi incarnations of me. When I'm mad. I'm not angry yet, though. If I was angry, I would learn to hack simply to see this board burned to ashes around me. But it takes a LOT to get me angry.

Ive came close to being banned...Deserved it too, but never was. So if you think that the folks here are so arrogant why come? Friends? If you wanted to come back for friends alone...why piss off the staff?!
-Yeah. Rogue Shadows deserved to be banned. NeoRogueShadows did not.

You know, honestly if you broke the rules enough, and just shut your damned face and grow up, you wouldnt have got banned again lol. I mean thats the funny part... If you had just used your damned brain and been nice and play it cool you may have actually got by without being caught... not to say its right but, you 'may' have got your friends, anyway you blew it bigtime.
-NO. You are missing the BLOODY POINT [okay, now I'm getting a little pissed because no one seems to realise exactly what happened]
-I. Was. Banned. As. Rogue. Shadows. And I deserved every micron of that banning. Then, I returned as NeoRogueShadows. I had hoped to make amends. The posts I made are in this order:
>Posted this topic
>Posted the "What do you believe?" topic
>Posted the "A quick Summery?" topic in the DBZ forum
>Posted the "A quick Summery?" topic in the Digimon forum; concerning Digimon 04
>Returned to this topic; read and replied, left
>Went to the religion topic, was amazed that it hadn't broken into petty squabbling yet and said so; posted my perticular beliefs
>Logged off
>Logged back on. I was banned.

-Check the times on my posts; you'll see I'm not lying. Unless I screwed up the order somewhere.
-As you can see, there is NO REASON for NeoRogueShadows to have been banned. I then made the REVENGE screen name, and did this:

>Got mad. Replied to this topic
>Valen sent me a PM saying "Dude, don't do it"
>I replied, giving all the above stated reason as to exactly why I should do it; then replied again to this topic
>Valen replied with something along the lines of this: "Hahahaha, now I see your plan. But dude, mellow out. Sure, this board has some problems with moderating, but you've just got to wait for it to get better. Who knows, maybe one day you'll be a supermod, and James better watch out then!"
>I then replied with two notes: 1) I've got nothing against James, or even piromunky now. But Justin was just MEAN about banning me, so I'm pissed at him, and 2) Nothing is going to change if people don't start making moves to change it
>Logged out, Logged back on today, knowing full well that my kamakazi incarnation of REVENGE would be gone

I only have to say one thing in agreement with this guy... Justin was acting pretty harsh, and since the fact that I never actually saw what happened..I dont know if it was justified.
-As I said: Rogue Shadows deserved to be banned. NeoRogueShadows did not.

Even so, openly asking such a dumb, loaded question is just setting yourself up to become the center of somebodies ridicule, wether it is justified or not.
-Oh well. True genious is never appreaciated in it's own time. Do you know how Einstien died? Poor and virtualy homeless.

-MK
(I dont think adding my name at the the end really makes me arrogant..does it?)
-No, it's not that; I was just again calling Justin arrogant.

I sure as hell hope you realize that you posted THREE (3, tre, son) times in a row, which is breaking the rules, which puts you on the spot for banning right there anyway...
-I knew that REVENGE would get banned anyway, so I figured I'd break as many rules as possible.

Second, Piromunkie doesn't have the power to ban, thus he could not have banned you
-Yeah, but he was a moderator at a point, and I figured that perhaps he had done it. turns out it was Justin. Oh well. I was wrong.

Third, it really doesn't matter who banned you, you're not allowed back, for as a person with the "average IQ" as you say you have, you obviously know that "ban" means to permanently remove from, meaning you are not to come back. By coming back, you have also broke another rule.
-The term "Ban" in no place in it's definition includes the word 'permenant'. Black people were banned from learning how to read and write. Is that still in effect? No. And anyway, I had come back here hoping to make ammends. Not giving someone a chance is just MEAN. So nwo, i'm getting myself a comfortable little revenge which effects only me. I have access to several computers with differant IP adresses and know a way around the normal banning proceadure. Therefor, ban this one all you want, ban it to Timbuktu and then from there to Kingdom Come. But I'll just use another computer and role-play someone else. And not try to do anything special. I'll just be a normal, everyday member, perfectly normal and happy here, and in the process, I'll be laughing my *** off at my little moment of glory, because YOU won't know it's ME. Therefor, the only way around it is to simply ban every single new member you get. But that's not very fair for them, is it?

This thread is just full of evidence to ban you two more times.
-. . .You know, I don't actualy have a responce to this. I wish I could say something witty, but I can't think up anything.

I mean really, if wristcutter is taking sides against you and with James, you have obviosuly done something wrong and should just forget about it and get on with your life somewhere else.
-Yeah, but I've got nothing better to do with my time right now.

If we are so evil, and you have such a big problem. Than [b]don't[/b] come! O_-

I know that may be a hard concept to grasp for you, but try and understand.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I mean really, if wristcutter is taking sides against you and with James, you have obviosuly done something wrong[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, really. The only other time I'd side with James is with a gun to my head :) Heh heh.

And if you're curious as to how you made an arse of yourself:

1. Start 'threatening' the admins (by saying you'll come back). Is that any way to get unbanned? Really, use your head.
2. Demonstrated what you said was a lesser person (continually re-signing up to annoy admins)
3. Telling the admins they're heartless... another genius way to get unbanned
4. Repeatedly posting how you were not repeatedly posting
5. Stupidly insulting Justin (and it's 'conceited')
6. Commenting on a CLOCK with a third post, breaking numerous rules

As for a fair use of your time, since you apparently have plenty of it, I suggest taking a nice long bubble bath with a cup of decaff.

Blah blah blah... here's some other things you did wrong:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by REVENGE2 [/i]
[B]-I figured that as long as REVENGE was going to be banned, I might was well break a few minor rules. What's the point of that one, anyway?[/B]

See, the point would be to demonstrate that you can be a good member of the boards, rather than breaking as many rules as possible, ensuring your banishment. I mean, perhaps through a calm personality they would reconsider. Just maybe.

[b]-I made an idiot out of myself as Rogue Shadows. THERE! I said it. I was a fool. I was a fool without a girlfreind and with FAR too much spare time. YOU sit in front of a computer for 6 hours and try not to get annoyed very easily. That was me.[/b]

Making an idiot out of yourself as all your other screen names too. And really, not having a girlfriend/spending too much time on the computer is no excuse... especially if your girlfriend has problems like you stated later.

[b]-What have you been smoking? That wasn't mature. I specificly made myself NOT be mature as REVENGE[/b]

Not that REVENGE is mature or anything.

[b]My 'revenge' is simply me laughing from the sidelines as I go about normal otaku buisness here, and none of you being any the wiser.[/b]

Yeah, you're really clever.

[b]>Rogue Shadows was created to come here. He was banned
>NeoRogueShadows was created to come back here; in hopes that I could perhaps get along with everyone. He, too, was banned, and for no apparant reason
>REVENGE was created to talk to you people and tell you my MASTER PLAN
>REVENG2 was created to again talk to you people, but only to reply to any posts which have happened. REVENGE and REVENGE2 are Kamakazi incarnations of me. When I'm mad. I'm not angry yet, though. If I was angry, I would learn to hack simply to see this board burned to ashes around me. But it takes a LOT to get me angry. [/b]

Now see, signing up with a name like REVENGE is not the best way to talk to people about being unbanned. For someone so 'clever' (please note the sarcasm) I'm sure you could imagine that you don't come off as very kind.

[b]-I knew that REVENGE would get banned anyway, so I figured I'd break as many rules as possible.
[/B]

Again, that was your biggest mistake. If REVENGE was to talk with us about your MASTER PLAN, then you might try to not break so many rules.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by REVENGE2[/i]
[B]Yeah, but I've got nothing better to do with my time right now.[/b][/QUOTE]

That right there is the problem. You better find something else to do then.

I don't know what happened originally, and it sounds like you were banned the first time for something that perhaps you shouldn't have been... However, first mistake would be telling everyone you used to be under a banned name. Most of the mods are going to watch you every second in that case, and I know of some that would just reban you for that alone.

Second, if you want sympathy from anyone here, you aren't going about it the right way. I would have been understanding with your first couple posts, but since then you have broken countless rules (regardless of whether or not you, or anyone else, agrees with them... they still are the rules). That again, it something you'd get banned for no matter who you are. Especially since you did it knowingly. You must have like 5 accounts here now, which is probably the biggest offense.

For someone that doesn't care, you sure are taking a lot of time to do this. Fine, you have nothing better to do... But these are rather long and thought out posts (plus doing all the accounts, how many email addresses do you have?), so I'd have to say you [i]do[/i] care.

[b][color=003399]I find you to be a very contradictive person.

Here goes...

[/b][/color][quote]How did I make an *** out of myself? I'm missing that part.[/quote]

[b][color=003399]You came back on the message board and posted a message about another intro forum. Instead of bearing right down onto the topic you had originally mentioned as your thread header, you talked about how you had been banned before, etc. This obviously caused people to reply and in those replies certain people gave reasons for your previous banning. At that point you became argumentative and nit-picked over everyones posts.[/b][/color]

[quote]No, not really. At first it was just something freidnly (the Atomic Clock and Grenich Standred Time seem to be out of wack from each other).[/quote]

[b][color=003399]The time is fine, it's Greenwich Mean Time and I live in England. All my clocks show me that the OB time is right and frankly, I don't care if they are 1 or 2 minutes off.[/b][/color]

[quote]It's not that I was banned, it's that I wasn't allowed to come back.[/quote]

[b][color=03399]What did you just do at the beginning of this thread as NeoRogueShadows? You came back. Like James said, if you had come back with a better attitude nobody would have bugged you about your previous actions on the boards on so forth.[/b][/color]

[quote]What have you been smoking? That wasn't mature. I specificly made myself NOT be mature as REVENGE[/quote]

[b][color=003399]And this will help your argument [i]how?[/i]

Coming back as REVENGE and specifically trying not be mature will not help you at all, so why are you bothering?[/b][/color]

[quote]Yeah, but I've got nothing better to do with my time right now.[/quote]

[b][color=003399]Quit creating usernames that waste space and replying with useless and contradictive answers that are completely off topic anyway.

Sorry if I seem rude but I took a while to read through the replies made and frankly I think this is completely pointless.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by REVENGE2 [/i]
[B]They'll just ban your IP... then you can sign up for all the e-mail services you want with no success. Really, there are better things you can be doing with your time.
-No, not really. I have nothing better to do with my time, what with the Digiexperience being down (and, I might add, AGAIN, for the fourth or fifth time since I joined)[/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]A word of advice. Get something better to do. Obviously you have nothing better to do than tell us how stupid/mean we are.[/color] [/size]

[quote] [b]I was about to side with you, but then you just go and make an *** out of yourself (like you probably did the first time around too).
-How did I make an *** out of myself? I'm missing that part.[/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]For one thing, you were banned, and that's all there is to it. If a mod banned you, they have a reason for doing, as I already said. And see? You're still cussing. You starred it out, but people still know what you are saying.[/color] [/size]

[quote] [b] Hey, I was banned for a year. It's only a online message board, no need to get all mad and stuff. Wish I had listended to that advice when I got banned.
-Yes, but the board itself is utterly meaningless to me. It could burn to ashes around me and all it's creatores and I could really, really care less, unless I had invested a lot of time in it, in which case, I'd be fairly sad. But it's the princible of the thing. I've been gone for 6 months, banned without anyone even sending me so much as an E-mail to inform me, and then I come back, I specificly restrain myself from doing anything, and yet I'm banned again. I think the very worst thing I've done since I came back, before I was again banned, was post in one of the topics I started "Wow. I'm surprised you people can ramble for so long without getting into an argument. Although I think one was about to start".[/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]If it means nothing to you, why are you still here?[/color] [/size]

[quote] [b]All i have to say is. Don't Post So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its really annoying! Thats all i have to say, and i agree with wrist cutter, i was about to side with you but then you make a total friggin dork of yourself but posting one right after another. ACK!
-I figured that as long as REVENGE was going to be banned, I might was well break a few minor rules. What's the point of that one, anyway?[/quote] [/b]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]That's a little ironic, don't you think?[/color] [/size]

[b] [quote]Dude... If you're banned, you're banned. At least until the admin says it's okay for you to come back. First of all, you've broken many rules.
-As far as I know, it was just the double-posting thing. What else did I do?[/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Um. Let's see. You came back like, three times, after being banned, and you even said yourself you were going to break some more minor rules since it ment nothing to you anyway,.[/color] [/size]

[quote] [b]Why is it that if someone's banned, they go nuts over it? @_@;
-It's not that I was banned, it's that I wasn't allowed to come back.
-I made an idiot out of myself as Rogue Shadows. THERE! I said it. I was a fool. I was a fool without a girlfreind and with FAR too much spare time. YOU sit in front of a computer for 6 hours and try not to get annoyed very easily. That was me. [No insults inteanded there] [/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Banned, not allowed to come back. I don't see a difference there.[/color] [/size]

[b] [quote]Anyway, I'm not trying to be mean, but really. Is it something to get so mad/upset about? If a mod/admin bans you, they usually have a reason. They don't just ban people because it's fun. If you really are upset about these boards, I'm sure you'll find another community of boards you'll fit in with.
-Not really. TheOtaku, Digiexperiance, and Digimon Lab are pretty much the only ones. Digiexperiance is down (again) and D-lab has been without administator, moderator, or even more then 10 members for quite some time now, so this is my only lifeline.[/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Picture it this way. If you had your whole internet access taken for a year, what would you do? If I were you, I'd study more, higher my grades, or maybe go out with a few friends.[/color] [/size]

[b] [quote]How very mature.
-What have you been smoking? That wasn't mature. I specificly made myself NOT be mature as REVENGE[/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Saracasm. *falls over*[/color] [/size]

[b] [quote]Bans are permanent, so 6 months of time isn't going to change anything. You had your chance, you blew it.
-How incredably Scrooge-like of you. You sound like him. "Have we no poorhouses?! Have we no prisons?!" You'll excuse my freind Mr. Marley over here; he's just the one with the chains. Don't mind the moaning, it's only gas.[/b] [/quote]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]*falls over*

I'm sorry to be so rude, but this is really, really upsetting. You're acting as if you have absolutely no life outside this site, yet, you hate it here, and you think we're stupid because we spend six hours on the net. How ironic.

*takes deep breath* I'm finished. u.u *picks up marshmellows and hops away*[/color] [/size]

GAH! This is just getting out of hand.

Revenge, your hopeless, and the reason your playing a loaded hand to people who 'dont understand' is because your playing it as if we are all your enemies to begin with. You admitted it yourself damnit.

You deserved to be banned...WHOA!! WHAT A THEORY!!! Banned... If you read that nifty little disclaimer-like thingy when you ORIGINALLY signed up for the boards you should realize once your banned there is no second chance.

You may go on as long as you want about how cold-hearted and sinister our staff here is, but in the end, even if they are... You agreed to their rules.

Even if they are being out of hand (There was only ONE post that I personally found out of hand and that was Justin's original post, which really wasnt all that bad.) The rules will be rules.

Like you said up there "its not the BLOODY POINT" ...Well actually it is, you wanted here so badly to do things with your friends, and it looks like you could have sucessfully broken the rules and got away with it...which doesnt happen often with ban scenarios, but instead I'll say it again.. You pissed off the staff, and brought up something that is already water under the bridge and forced them to follow through and ban again.

You should just stop acting like a child and quit.