Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Treize it hink thats how you spell it in french...I'm quite good at french but i can't spell for anything... and your 11 babygirl??? And warlock is 12! but it seems i can read french...
Posted
baka hehe^^ Oops.. I mean 13 , Man my Japanese bad!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Heh heh, I know how old you are :devil: and I'll conceal mine in French also. J'ai quinze ans. :D[/SIZE]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
id say it in spanish ( just learning ) but... i cant :( so anywaz im 14
Posted
LIAR! Amibasuki, some people are actually going to believe you, lol:laugh: anywho, j'ai dix-sept ans jeudi (erm, help me French peeps, that's Tuesday, right?? oh well.....)
Posted
*busts down the door* look punk, I know where you sleep, and you snore (oh yeah buddy, the whole friggin world wide web now knows that. I'm good:devil: ) And what's up with your sig? dork, heheh.......:cross: :cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]LIAR! Amibasuki, some people are actually going to believe you, lol:laugh: anywho, j'ai dix-sept ans jeudi (erm, help me French peeps, that's Tuesday, right?? oh well.....) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*rummages through old French notes* I missed the day we learned days of the week, and never took the time to memorize them...nope, jeudi is Thursday, just as I thought...you want mardi, which is Tuesday :D[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...