Cecil Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Ive posted my age about 7 times and im going to do it again cept in spanish yo sou doce
Guest Zeh Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Treize it hink thats how you spell it in french...I'm quite good at french but i can't spell for anything... and your 11 babygirl??? And warlock is 12! but it seems i can read french...
Transtic Nerve Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=purple]Sedici[/color]:eek::) [/B][/QUOTE] Cool, another person that speaks Italian...
Guest Tyco Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 baka hehe^^ Oops.. I mean 13 , Man my Japanese bad!
Dragonballzman Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I became 11 on Sunday last week (2nd Sep)
Treble Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I am now 14 years old after 2 days from my birthday.:)
mortis91 Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 seems like everyone here speeks at least 1 or 2 different languages I speak phillilipino and some spanish
conpiracymonki Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [b]I'm 13. Full-stop. Is there any more to say?[/b]
PiroMunkie Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Heh heh, I know how old you are :devil: and I'll conceal mine in French also. J'ai quinze ans. :D[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 i can tell ya im 16+ no more info about me
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]J'ai quinze ans. :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]15?[/COLOR] :p
Matt.D Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=rainbow] I'm 12...i'll be 13 on October 2nd....[/color]
Guest Imsirion Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 id say it in spanish ( just learning ) but... i cant :( so anywaz im 14
amibasuki Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 if ya wanna know someone's age, it's usually in a person's profile... *sigh* anywho, might as well put mine I'm 24:angel:
Anna Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 LIAR! Amibasuki, some people are actually going to believe you, lol:laugh: anywho, j'ai dix-sept ans jeudi (erm, help me French peeps, that's Tuesday, right?? oh well.....)
amibasuki Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 *shoves Anna in a closet* she doesn't know what she's talkin' about...:blush::laugh:
Anna Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 *busts down the door* look punk, I know where you sleep, and you snore (oh yeah buddy, the whole friggin world wide web now knows that. I'm good:devil: ) And what's up with your sig? dork, heheh.......:cross: :cool:
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]LIAR! Amibasuki, some people are actually going to believe you, lol:laugh: anywho, j'ai dix-sept ans jeudi (erm, help me French peeps, that's Tuesday, right?? oh well.....) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]*rummages through old French notes* I missed the day we learned days of the week, and never took the time to memorize them...nope, jeudi is Thursday, just as I thought...you want mardi, which is Tuesday :D[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now