Adam Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [URL=http://guru.theotaku.com]Guru.theOtaku.com[/URL] Hopefully you'll find this site as fun as I do. ;)
Boo Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 Im Midz with the half dragon stuff Oo Darn... Im Krillen.... >_> And as a DB girl im Launch oO BTW: Cool new part of theO ^_^
GinnyLyn Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [color=royal blue]Whee! More stuff for my Blogspot!! Heh, the quizzes can't decide if I'm smart or stupid. Boy, that's awful. ;_; BTW, the html for the Dragon Half results was a little screwy--I got Mink, but her HTML was yaddayadda/ds.gif or something, so I changed it to yadda/mink.gif and it was right. And the San-X stuff just isn't showing up--the html img srcs are listed under NerveChild instead of SanX for some reason. oO; Just FYI. ;)[/color]
Sara Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [size=1][b]Whee! More stuff for my Blogspot!! [/b] ::looks at Ginny:: ....That is what I was going to say. Mm, never mind.[/size]
Sephiroth Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/rei.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/trunks.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/bully.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/launch.gif[/IMG]
James Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [color=#507AAC]Oo Seph...I got tough boy and Rei as well. I didn't try any other tests. lol We must be alike. :blush:[/color]
Red Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [b][color=42419]I got Vegeta for my DBZ quiz.. hurrah! I must say, a very cool site indeed. :)[/b][/color]
Boo Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 I wander why I had to get Krillin... >_> Yay! Im same DBgirl as Sephy! lol
Sara Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#507AAC]Oo Seph...I got tough boy and Rei as well. ...We must be alike. :blush:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1].... Who hoo, I'm like Safer and James! ....wait...[/SIZE]
TheShinje Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/piccolo.gif[/img] I got Piccolo :p Very nice addition to Otaku, Adam, And here i was thinking the guru would be some sort of hippie dude who gave you advice similar to Ask Adam I was wrong :D
Boo Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 :bawl: I wanted to have piccolo! (or tien, but I dont think u can get him... do u?) AW: (this is what I posted for) How do you make such quizes? ¬_¬
DeathKnight Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [color=crimson][img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/evil.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/nago.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/inuyashavillain/naraku.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/toji.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/vegeta.gif[/img] *Openly denies that there is any sort of pattern between his results*[/color]
vegeta rocker Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 I was wondering what that guru would turn out to be. I like clicked on it every day to see if it was up. well knock my socks off, im.........
Mitch Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][SIZE=1].... Who hoo, I'm like Safer and James! ....wait...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]:p...funneh Sara. Well, I took a few, I got Tough Boy for that one one...and then I took the DBZ one, and the results page wouldn't show up @_@ Oh well. Still, good job Adamness, good job. :Pats him on the back:[/color]
Yukazi Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/vegeta.gif[/IMG] [B] [SIZE=1]Well what do you know...I am who Ive always respected...[/SIZE] [/B] [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/bully.gif[/IMG] [B] [SIZE=1] Weird...Yet I'm not surprised... [/SIZE] [/B]
Guest Musahi Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/goku.gif[/img] Good thinking with this section! Finally some new quizes. I got tired of retaking all the Ydoc ones. :P I'm Goku. :D
Sephiroth Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#507AAC]Oo Seph...I got tough boy and Rei as well. I didn't try any other tests. lol We must be alike. :blush:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, yeah it would appear so :p [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][SIZE=1].... Who hoo, I'm like Safer and James! ....wait...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, well waddya know You are all like me!
Tima Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 i got tough boy, piccolo, and kanna, they all match me perfect:)
Foredaddy Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 I got piccolo too, but I think I should of been Choutzu or something. I sound tough on the boards, but Im really just a big pansy. :devil:
Chaos Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 Okay, this is the first time I've taken a Dragonball related quiz and gotten results that tell the truth... [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/vegeta.gif[/img] Hoo-ah... [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/18.gif[/img] I'm a hot chick that will kill you. Stay away... ...Narf. Excellent job, Adam...^-^
Kinetic Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [color=darkblue] This is pretty cool. I took the tests a while ago but just found the topic. The most noticable test results I got were Vegeta, Rei, and Tough Boy. You did great putting this together :) [/color]
liamc2 Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 Wow. This cool Adam. It's about time Otaku got a personality test ^^ [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/sanx/nyan.gif[/img] [b]The hell...:shifty:[/b] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/trunks.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/rei.gif[/img] [b]Cold...aloof?...o.O; huh?[/b] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/bully.gif[/img] [b]o.O;;[/b] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/morr.gif[/img] [b]This one is just plain bloody scary...[/b] [b]*hides under the couch*[/b]
Amorphous Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 Vampire Test [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/miyu.gif[/img] Inuyahsa Villan Test [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/inuyashavillain/sess.gif[/img] heh I got Sesshoumaru. Just like me. Dragon Ball Guy. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/piccolo.gif[/img] I always get piccolo while taking this test at any place...
Hybrid Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [color=darkblue]For the DragonBall guy quiz I got: [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/piccolo.gif[/img] I guess thats pretty accurate. For the Inuyasha Vilian I got: [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/inuyashavillain/naraku.gif[/img] Well If I was Evil and wanted to take over the world, I guess I probably would be like this. For the Anime Stereotype I got: [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/bully.gif[/img] Nothing could be further from the truth.....Now give me your lunch money before I get mad!! :P [/color]
Sara Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i] [B]I'm a hot chick that will kill you.[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]That's hilarious.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now