Mitch Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i] [B] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/18.gif[/img] I'm a hot chick that will kill you. Stay away... ...Narf. Excellent job, Adam...^-^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] You're a chick....? And a hot one...? When did this come about? :p[/color]
Sara Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [size=1] Are more quizzes going to added eventually, or will this just be a static part of the site?[/size]
Gabe Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 Oooo sweet :) [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/piccolo.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/rei.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/moro.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/nen.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/yui.gif[/img] But I must express my anger, who ever made that forgot to put a Cow for forest animals, everyone knows a Cow is a wild animal :P
James Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1] Are more quizzes going to added eventually, or will this just be a static part of the site?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#507AAC]More will come in the future. ^_^[/color]
Sara Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#507AAC]More will come in the future. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Cool beans. Heh. They're just fun to take.[/size]
James Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]Cool beans. Heh. They're just fun to take.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#507AAC]Yeah, I'm really surprised by how much people seem to like these things. You know, up until yesterday, I had no idea what this site was all about. Normally I get some sort of advanced notice from Adam about what we're working on (especially if I'm somehow involved). He just told me that he wanted me to design the Guru...but I still had no details of what exactly it was going to be about. Hehe, it's funny...I'm glad that people are enjoying it all. ^_^[/color]
Sara Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [size=1]Well, you know. We're all so incredibly self-ignorant we need to answer a dozen questions and get a little captioned image before we know what to think of ourselves. Hm. That didn't sound right at all... :whoops:[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [color=royal blue]:rolleyes: My word, took the thoughts straight from my head, Sar. More. Want more. NOW! Heh... Say, you could have someone dedicated to just making the Guru stuff. There's a lot of animes and potential quiz material out there. (And, no, I'm not offering, I got enough to worry about! :p) Just a suggestion.[/color]
Charles Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]Cool beans.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Wow. It's surprising that someone else actually uses that expression here, lol. :excited: Anyway, I think that the quizzes are neat-o. I dig the little descriptions. They're well done. I don't take these quizzes, but the results look better than a lot of the ones I've seen people use in their signatures and stuff. Plus, that Guru looks wicked awesome. He could very well eliminate the need for fortune cookies one day...
Guest Matt Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [color=red][b]I'm vegeta. :D back off or i'll kill u.[/b][/color]
PiroMunkie Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [size=1][color=indigo][img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/evil.gif[/img] ... *shrugs* More or less... [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/morr.gif[/img] *begins to seriously question his sexual preference* [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dragonhalfcharacter/siva.gif[/img] Yup! Aside from the imcompetent part... most of the time. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/videl.gif[/img] Actually quite accurate. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/vegeta.gif[/img] I was a bit surprised actually... I [i]can[/i] be that way, but I am mostly joking at the time. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/spirit.gif[/img] Honestly, I have never known myself to be like this. Wise? Maybe. Soft-spoken? Yes. But the rest is pretty off. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/inuyashavillain/yura.gif[/img] [b]o.O;;[/b] Ahem... *walks away silently* [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/rei.gif[/img] *nods* This Guru is most definitely wise. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/sanx/koge.gif[/img] *drops his chalupa* Bullseye! Looks like I have a better alter ego to go by... so cute too. ^_^ [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/shoujomascot/nazo.gif[/img] "Harmless unless provoked" is more like it. But otherwise, right on. [b]Final Thought:[/b] I am either homosexual or a woman. Either way, I am quite content with myself, but unhappy with the rest of the world. Thus ending my self-analysis. *bows to Guru*[/color][/size]
Adam Posted January 24, 2003 Author Posted January 24, 2003 I talked with Guru and Guru has stated Guru will create five new quizzes by February 5th. Which means they'll be up a few days later...That is the next update.
Kinetic Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [color=darkblue] I got pretty much the exact same answers as Piro but I didn't take the DB Girl or the last two quizzes. Once again, you have done a great job constructing these Adam. [/color]
Posthumous Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/bully.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/lamica.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/chichi.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/trunks.gif[/IMG]
Chaos Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=red] You're a chick....? And a hot one...? When did this come about? :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] It came about once upon a time when I was drunk. That and Guru said so. So there. :p
Sara Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I talked with Guru and Guru has stated Guru will create five new quizzes by February 5th. Which means they'll be up a few days later...That is the next update. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well, [i]I'm[/i] amused. Does the Guru always refer to himself or herself in the third person?[/SIZE]
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [color=darkred]Ohh...good going Adam. ^.^ Heh, they're fun. I'm not going to post what I got, because I can't remember. I know, however, that I am a ditz. ^.^ Phear me![/color]
Dan L Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/rei.gif[/img] All pretty accurate except "cold or aloof"... I think.. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/nen.gif[/img] I...[i]think[/i] that's way off ^^... [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/trunks.gif[/img] I'm not particularly tragic. And I'm never motivated, and rarely determined.. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/launch.gif[/img] OH YEAH!! UNPREDICTABLE! *jumps out of a high window clutching a steering wheel and a seatbelt* [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/moro.gif[/i] kind of accurate.. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/countd.gif[/img] Me? patient? [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dragonhalfcharacter/mink.gif[/img] Cheers.. that's really reassuring.. [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/inuyashavillain/kanna.gif[/img] yep.. though I prefer to be called a "houseplant" [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/sanx/nyan.gif[/img] ..... [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/shoujomascot/kero.gif[/img] oh yeah.. I know it.. ;) (let's be clear on this... [i]I'm kidding[/i]) that was vaguely fun-like..
Mitch Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Wow. It's surprising that someone else actually uses that expression here, lol. :excited: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] Alas, like a wilted flower, I have been customed. And alas, like rotten flower, I have been asided. I've said that before, Charles. You should know that, it's all 'bout them cool beans these days anyways...[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 [color=royal blue]*stares at Deus* So, I have a double, do I? Well, 1/4 of one, anyway! ^^; Heh, it's good to be different.[/color]
Shinobi Posted January 24, 2003 Posted January 24, 2003 ^_^ 'Tis is cool. Here are my Resulties!: [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/goku.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/bully.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/lamica.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dragonhalfcharacter/rufa.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/ok.gif[/img] Thar ye go people ^_^.
Syk3 Posted January 25, 2003 Posted January 25, 2003 Well, thus marks another great section that you have brought us Adam. :) I'm having a lot of fun with this already! [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/bully.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/yui.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/18.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/piccolo.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dragonhalfcharacter/vina.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/moro.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/inuyashavillain/kanna.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/shinji.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/sanx/sanxcharacter/ama.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/shoujomascot/japo.gif[/img] ^___^
Juu Posted January 25, 2003 Posted January 25, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]^ .^ [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/kawaii.gif[/img] Hmm... o.o' [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/morr.gif[/img] ....Is that good? oO; It doesn't sound like me... [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/videl.gif[/img] At least I got my fav char.. ^^; (It says Kaoru in the link...) [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/kodama.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/shoujomascot/moko.gif[/img] ...I can't believe I typed out all those html codes!!!! AND they don't work!!!!!!!! *edits* ... O_O *kills self* *walks off mumbling to self* *screams* *glares at non-working copy/paste button that made her type the whole thing..........* ....................... [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/sanx/nyan.gif[/img] *nods* Very kewl. Except... I had to type it all, and it-... it disappeared... T-T[/color] [/size]
Rain Posted January 25, 2003 Posted January 25, 2003 [size=1]Great idea, Adam ^.^ I'm addicted to these quiz things.. ^^; [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbguy/goku.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dbgirl/bulma.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/shoujomascot/japo.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/nervchild/kaworu.gif[/img] Pretty true.. except the dark secret part.. eh heh.. I have no dark secret, seriously *shifty eyes* [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/dragonhalfcharacter/mink.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/mononoke/moro.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/inuyashavillain/kanna.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/yui.gif[/img] [img]http://guru.theotaku.com/animestereotype/slut.gif[/img] *is nervous* Heh, obviously that result is wrong.. um.. *hides whip* ^^;; Well, that was fun.. good work Adam..[/size]
G.D. Ryoko Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 I really like Guru.theotaku.com. I took most of the quiz`s. It was really fun. For the anime steriotype test, I was tough boy,from Inuyasha villian I was Naraku. There were more however I cannot remember them right know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now