Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]I've had a queston for a while.......do we all have that little world in our heads? I mean the one that when you zone out you go to where everything is what you want it to be? i mean.....do we all have that place? if you do what's it like? how do you picture yourself? what do you do? who is there?[/color]




-Kairi
Posted
I think that would be called 'imagination' lol. And, uh, yeah...I think most people have that.

I personally always imagine myself talking with someone I trust(it beats talking to myself). Though, I'm trying to get out of that habit and actually begin talking to God when He hasn't put anyone else there for me to talk to.

-Justin
Posted
I have it. I love it so much. Its my safe haven in my world. I have a couple I guess you could say.

The one I use the most is like a fantasy one. I know it sounds weird, but its like I tell a story in my head, and I have new adventures each time.

I know it sounds just like alittle kid, but an imagination never hurt anyone.

Whos in it. Uhm...actually alot of people from this board. Heh

I'm a rogue/archer dude. Its cool.
Posted
In my imagination I always have that perfect girl friend.

You know, the girl behind me in my math class.

Green eyes, curly blonde hair, much too hot for me...

and today I got to talk to her. Infact, I walked by an elevator she had just got into and right as the doors closed, I jumped in.

It was heaven, and I didnt have to use my imagination.

Of course, how I see my self up there (in my head) well think of a real world mix of gokou and spike. (yea, right, like thats at all anything like me)

But in any case, Ive learned now that no matter what I think of myself, I am best off not thinking about it and just being myself.

I also have learned that I am best off staying out of my little world when Im in school. (great way to fail out)

So to wrap up... I think of myself as a great guy, I think of a beautiful girl there with me, and I think of my family and friends when that same girls rips out my heart.
Posted
I don't go a 'world', but more or less a place of solitude.

I imagine myself to be in a cave. A nice cool, damp cave where you can hear the dripping of water in the distance. It completely dark except for the phosphorus mushrooms that litter the floor. They give off a calming blue light.

Usually no one is there with me. But occasionally someone drops by and we talk.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I visit my worlds alot, during school and before bed. I much rather like to be with my thoughts and talk to myself, then real people. I have my imaginary worlds too, where I live a life of a wanderer, a Ranger.(With my love of Tolkien's Novels, I daydream of Middle-earth.)
Also, when I'm bored, I "live" these worlds, or watch shows(mainly anime, I have a good memory of them and I can watch complete shows, or movies)or listen to music.(of course, in my head). And as I said before, I like to just, think. About everything..... I love having an imagination, keeps me healthy! :)

I must sound like a nut-case,lol
Posted
I have 2 places.... when i want to jsut get away from everything i imagine one place.... and when i want to get my mind off htings i go to the other..


To get away from things i normaly invision myself... in a world where im alone... kind of like i am at home now... but.. i just have the things i need.. its never cold.. never steaming hot... never raisn when i dont want it to... rains when i do..

To get my mind off things i imagine myself... .dead...

*shrugs*

oh wellz
Posted
I don't think that anybody can say that they don't have this "zone" that they visit, we all have it.

I always seem to be working out when I'm in my zone. Doing sit-ups or what not. The hazy sweat is soothing to the mind, even when my mind is the only place where I can find and be satisfied by it.
Posted
I have it sure, but I always find in that place I have amazing physcic powers and I ward of ghosts by my mind and trap them in energy. also in that world I usually end up fighting, always, always in the dark.
heh, well I guess its just the way I am.
Posted
[color=darkred]I don't go to a 'place' as such. It's more I just think of dialogue, and somehow manage to tune out to what people are saying. I've done that a fair bit, when people are explaining, and I didn't really expect them to [...does that make sense?] It's cause me a fair bit of trouble at times...

If I did go to a place, it would be to this picture I saw once. I can't actually describe the picture, but that's where I'd be.[/color]
Posted
I just go over conversations I had earlier or something and tell myself what I should have said or done in a certain situation.
Alot of the time I'm just thinking or making up stories in my head like Bryan.
Posted
[color=009966]Ahhh....My own little world....^-^

Yeah, I zone out alot and go there. Everything is just the way it should be....but sometimes I love it so much that when I have to come back here, such as when my day-dream is over, I get depressed easily. It makes me want to just stay there forever instead of being in this miserable place.[/color]
Posted
I go there during school. My mind wanders and I find myself thinking of someone and what it would be like if she liked, and watched anime. It's pretty weird.

Also, I go to this zone where I think about OB. I think about what I'm going to post, where, and how. It's weirder. To be straight with you, I'm down right weird. ><
Posted
My world is a place where characters i am in love with are real. Where i live alone with that one person.

My imagination world where i usually escape too usually coincides with the anime i happen to be watching at the time.
But usually im a supernatural being who howls at the moon. Which i do anyway.
Posted
[color=crimson]Yea. I have my own little "zone" that I go to. When I was younger I found that it was easier to sleep if I went into that little world, and daydream. I seemed to drift off to sleep easier, heh. I still do that, too. X.x;

I think everyone has their own little private "zone" they go to to escape reality.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]When I was little, I always had half a dozen stories--parts of books I'd read, a movie I'd seen, a dream from last week, something I'd just made up--that I would think about, and add on to, and jus sort of fade to sleep... I loved doing that. I never had any problems going to sleep, because I liked the story-part just as much as the sleeping.

There's a level I go to, where I can stay for hours. Not doing anything, and not quite sleeping, just being there and quiet. I don't even half to close my eyes.

And another: Sometimes, when I'm off by byself, I find myself acting things out. I don't plan to, or anything, but I'll move around, and act out the parts of several characters in one story or another of mine.

I love this stuff.[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]Well well it seem that my friend was wrong! my cousin Mike owes me some MOOOONY!

My world is similar but I change it depending on how I feel like yesterday I was listening to K-ROQ and I heard the all american Rejects and I saw my friend get dumped so I decided to make it worse in myhead that is 'cause if I told her she's hurt me so bad my family would feel it! O.O;;;

Alot of the Otaku Boarders are there to but I picture them as anime and game characters! depending on how well I see people I give them a character that suits them I have one for at least half of the Otaku Republic! like James I see him as Toad......I dunno why though.....guess it's cause he was nominated for the "Mushroom" thingy by so many Boarders.....^.^;[/color]
Posted
my place... i guess it's in the middle of nowhere. by that i mean that anything can happen while i'm there. usually something really stupid or weird happens. there's usually someone else there, no telling who, and they have some super hero ability that i always wanted to have, but they could never fly. actually, that describes what my real life's like, lol. i'm strange. :)
Posted
it happenes to me when i don't concetrate on anything and have all the lights of and have music on.

it's always different depending on the music.

like when it's punk music or music about something bad that happens something bad happens in my "day dreams"

when it's soft music something good happens in the "dreams"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...