OtakuBoards

How did u find this place?

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] I was wondering, how did everyine ind this place? Well, one day I was looking 4 Pokèmon cheats, and I found this site. I subscibed to the newsletter and later forgot about in. Then one day (I tink June 5th) I got the newsletter from Otaku, and it said that there was a new v2 forum, and it posted a link. I folowed it, and registered here as Golden_Steelix. (I cahnged my name many times)How did u guys find it?[/color]

coolkam007(member at other board) was bashing someone who was acting idiot on otaku..he posted a link on that thread..i clicked and start posting and gone for 2 months and post once and gone for real long time, and i started to enjoy it

It was a while ago like few months ago where most people were probaly into the Pokemon craze(So was I) so i was just searching for things about Pokemon and found the site Pokecheats.The site had great infos on things that i like so i joined the forum and enjoy it till this day.:)

i was on the dbz part looking for pics
i saw the boards ever since it came out
but i didnt know on what a forum was
some several months later, i signed up cuz i was bored as hell
i was ssj hell zero before, but since i started out very lousy, i decided to change it to the Eternal Ice Dragon
then here comes v3
now im mortal (crap)

Did a search for DBZ found this sight, looked at the pic's read some fanstories, then I didnt come for a little while, dicided I needed some more dbz pics so i could draw them, then I saw the gamecube part and then Ive been hoked, after otaku switched to ver.2 there was no gamecube section:( so than I came here looking for some info on the gamecube, looked around the boreds as a non-member for about 2 weeks than I saw some people arguing about sumthing in the gamecube section and deicded to put my opinion, and I just thought that this place was cool and I keep coming back.

[color=deeppink]I origonally came to the Boards for strictly Zelda help when TheOtaku.com's Absolute Zelda section was down, and so I stuck around the Zelda forum to ask questions for a while. When I decided to venture out into the world of general discussion, I was hooked, and I'm still here today :D[/color]

Amibasuki, as most of you may know, is my younger sister. She came on, I don't know when. She was on the computer ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! I was like, '[i]WHAT[/i] are you doing?! what is this?!' And she's like, 'oh it's this really cool little message board thingy!' And I'm like, 'yeah'. Couple o months pass, summer vacation, I'm sick and homebound (most awful thing in the world), I give in, and Stephanie registers me under the name of SuperRadSkitzo. From that day forward, I have come..... and you all are soooooooo happy I have! :love: heheee.. :D