Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] I was wondering, how did everyine ind this place? Well, one day I was looking 4 Pokèmon cheats, and I found this site. I subscibed to the newsletter and later forgot about in. Then one day (I tink June 5th) I got the newsletter from Otaku, and it said that there was a new v2 forum, and it posted a link. I folowed it, and registered here as Golden_Steelix. (I cahnged my name many times)How did u guys find it?[/color]
Jeff Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 coolkam007(member at other board) was bashing someone who was acting idiot on otaku..he posted a link on that thread..i clicked and start posting and gone for 2 months and post once and gone for real long time, and i started to enjoy it
Treble Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 It was a while ago like few months ago where most people were probaly into the Pokemon craze(So was I) so i was just searching for things about Pokemon and found the site Pokecheats.The site had great infos on things that i like so i joined the forum and enjoy it till this day.:)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i was on the dbz part looking for pics i saw the boards ever since it came out but i didnt know on what a forum was some several months later, i signed up cuz i was bored as hell i was ssj hell zero before, but since i started out very lousy, i decided to change it to the Eternal Ice Dragon then here comes v3 now im mortal (crap)
Cecil Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Did a search for DBZ found this sight, looked at the pic's read some fanstories, then I didnt come for a little while, dicided I needed some more dbz pics so i could draw them, then I saw the gamecube part and then Ive been hoked, after otaku switched to ver.2 there was no gamecube section:( so than I came here looking for some info on the gamecube, looked around the boreds as a non-member for about 2 weeks than I saw some people arguing about sumthing in the gamecube section and deicded to put my opinion, and I just thought that this place was cool and I keep coming back.
Nemesis Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i was getting bored of sum other forum i was at cuz it was having a kinda quiet time, i searched for dragonballz forums and found this
Guest Zero Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I found out about this place from Animebulletin.
Dark Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I had heard someone saing dat someone hacked OBs and i was curious 2 know bout Ob...
White Digivise Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I did a search for Digimon about a month ago and the Otaku came up. I had just gotten an e-mail address so I wanted mail from a couple different places. I subscribed to their letter also and when they e-mailed me in August I dicided to join. I am so glad that I did. :)
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=deeppink]I origonally came to the Boards for strictly Zelda help when TheOtaku.com's Absolute Zelda section was down, and so I stuck around the Zelda forum to ask questions for a while. When I decided to venture out into the world of general discussion, I was hooked, and I'm still here today :D[/color]
Sephiroth Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I was hanging around theotaku.com for a long time, after a while I noticed the little otakuboards.com logo in the corner, but how I found theotaku.com in the first place I do not remember....
Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I was looking for Digimon info whjen I stumbled here. It was a month later that I discovered the main forums (I know, I really need to pay more attention.....)
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Somebody in a chat told me about it, it was in a SuperTop100 chat.
Sara Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I was looking for Digimon Fanart, and found Ginny's little section of Otaku. A couple days later I started posting on the boards....
Narius Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Looking for GW pictures and saw the Forum and decided to join.
Kittie Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 i came here when i was looking for some DB DBZ and DBGT pics!! but then i got sick of that show...and then just came here for the boards!!:babble:
Anna Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Amibasuki, as most of you may know, is my younger sister. She came on, I don't know when. She was on the computer ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! I was like, '[i]WHAT[/i] are you doing?! what is this?!' And she's like, 'oh it's this really cool little message board thingy!' And I'm like, 'yeah'. Couple o months pass, summer vacation, I'm sick and homebound (most awful thing in the world), I give in, and Stephanie registers me under the name of SuperRadSkitzo. From that day forward, I have come..... and you all are soooooooo happy I have! :love: heheee.. :D
Warlock Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I saw someone from school using a computer to post here, so I secretly got the address and came here after school. I've been here ever since...
RicoTranzrig Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I found out my G/F was posting here, so I wanted to be with her online and IRL.
Posthumous Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 When I Whas Looking For Cheats For My Brothers Pokemon Game I Found Sumthing Called Absolute Pokemon And Then I Saw A Link To OtakuBoards.com Then I Click On It And Now I Live Here Happily.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now