Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]cody was banned as well i think... so nerdsy was 1 and cera was 2... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, I was after Safer by a good 500... ;)
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Great! It would be great to have my old count back especially since I don't post much.
It was around 138 (from what I remember) or 148. Yeah, something like 1 X 8.
And...
[color=coral][SIZE=3]Stop laughing![/SIZE][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol chances are we ARENT gettin posts back... that way it is a level playing field for all... so would people please quit posting there count lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]cody was banned as well i think... so nerdsy was 1 and cera was 2... [/B][/QUOTE]

grrr y does everyone keep sayn i was in it???????????????FOR THE LAST FRICKIN TIME(or untill sum1 else says i was in it) I WASNT APART OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

N-Man was the highest poster? That's great.... ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I was the highest poster for about a day.... But I didn't earn it through posts, so I don't think it should be counted.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol chances are we ARENT gettin posts back... that way it is a level playing field for all... so would people please quit posting there count lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
didn't James say that Adam isn't goign to restore our posts, he's goign to leave everythign as it is, if that's the case why is this thread still sticky?
Guest Angewomon
Posted
I forgot how many posts I had.
Guest firemac
Posted
I'm going to ask again, why is this thread still sticky when James said that Adam wasn't going to restore posts????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Posted
Okay, let me see. My old Alexander file had around 150 or so. G/S Expert was some 950. Lord Hyraken was 750 I think. Sensei Arekusu-Chan only got around 50. They may be off.

150+950+650+50= 1900 posts.

Thank you for putting forth the time to do something like this. This is a big project, more than I'd expect from someone.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]I think I had 362... I think.... [/B][/QUOTE]

But then again.... I don't think to often....lol!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]I'm going to ask again, why is this thread still sticky when James said that Adam wasn't going to restore posts????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know. Maybe it's a good place for conversation...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...