Bubble Boy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]i'll get over it...... *walks around the world hanging up MISSING POSTS posters* [/B][/QUOTE] You will? Will you... XD!!!
Danath Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had. No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE] I had just hit 579 i think. Me and Foredaddy had just got done w/ a brawl in Safer's Fight Club Thread *lol*. Ah...those were the days...
Sara Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts. One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles. So we'll see. -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE] But will the ranks show up for the mods? If they aren't going to, then I would REALLY like to have my old post count back.... I mean, I wouldn't mind too much if I get to 'discover' new titles, but if the titles aren't going to show up for me, then what's the point...?
Guest bob Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] But will the ranks show up for the mods? If they aren't going to, then I would REALLY like to have my old post count back.... I mean, I wouldn't mind too much if I get to 'discover' new titles, but if the titles aren't going to show up for me, then what's the point...? [/B][/QUOTE] if you let cera have em back you hafta let me have em back cuzza it was my idea...yes folks you can thank me i got adam thinking about it...
Dragonballzman Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 was on about 1600 before the boards moved.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 argghhhh...arghhhHHh!!!!!!!!whats going on...oh hi im back by the way I didnt die a horrible firey death :D I was on 'bout 1589 I think. bleedin hell, we were on 2.0 not long ago thinking woohoo classy etc... Im gonna go test the wierd buttons out :D
James Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=indigo]I think that everyone starting on a level playing field isn't such a bad idea...and as you've seen, many people's post counts are now nearing 200 or more. So I don't think it would take long to achieve higher ranks. And also, it's extremely difficult to restore [i]everyone's[/i] post count...going through the entire database and restoring count after count could take us forever. I personally think that we're better off just leaving things as they are.[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] Adam I have an idea why don't you let us get to all the ranks and once we do, you add our old post counts to our new one and then go on, what do you think of that? I don't think it's all that bad [/B][/QUOTE] so did you all read my opnion??????????:confused: :confused:
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]I don't like your opinion... [/B][/QUOTE] I love my idea:p :p :p
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i don't like your idea firmac... there is no ighest rank adam will keep adding more
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I believe I was in the 1200 range. Something like 1250 I think.
Sailor Meike Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I had somewhere in the 930. So; i will take 930. THANK YOU. :D
DiscoSnorlax Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I can't remember.. but anything will help me get closer to my nice Yolei avatar with the sparkly glasses.. [IMG]http://www.lelola.com/digimon/icons/sandstorm/yolei.gif[/IMG] [url]http://www.lelola.com/digimon/icons/sandstorm/yolei.gif[/url] Hey, a stoned smilie! Kool! :p :p :p
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i want this one... as my custom avater when i'm able
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]I think that everyone starting on a level playing field isn't such a bad idea...and as you've seen, many people's post counts are now nearing 200 or more. So I don't think it would take long to achieve higher ranks. And also, it's extremely difficult to restore [i]everyone's[/i] post count...going through the entire database and restoring count after count could take us forever. I personally think that we're better off just leaving things as they are.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] So this means that post counts wont be restored?:eek: Holly crap this sucks
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Darn...a fresh start then...for most of us..
Cecil Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i think its a good idea to have a fresh start but thats me cause i already reached my old post count (i think)
James Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B] So this means that post counts wont be restored?:eek: Holly crap this sucks [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]It's not so bad. As I said, it puts everyone on a level playing field and it allows you to experience every rank. But also, it's almost physically impossible for us to restore the post count of [i]all[/i] members.[/color]
conpiracymonki Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Does the post count really matter[B] that[/B] much? Huh? Well? [I]huh? tha c'ms kinda weird comin from me...strange..[/I] [EMAIL=megasaiyanbrolly@hotmail.com]muahaha[/EMAIL]
BlueTrunks Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I belive I had around 200 or something around that.
Zero-Sama Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I believe it was around 1850...In the 1800's.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now