Guest Musahi Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Well I have been pretty bored lately. I can't find any topics to post in and I can't think of any to post. And everything from my social life has already been taken care of; ( Homework; Exirsize; ect.; ). Just yesterday I found this really cool Metroid Fusion wallpaper so, I just stuck it there. It really doesn't blend in my computer well, and looks kind of ugly and out of place. But I still love it. So I decided to post one of the "Post Your Desktop" topics. So post your desktop and enjoy. :D
Sara Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [SIZE=1]My current one. I've been changing it a lot, lately, mm..[/SIZE]
Boo Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Another one :rolleyes: oh well. ooo. The emperors new groove :p i have it on Video ^^;; Ill post my DT as soon as im back from ma dad
Posthumous Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Eh...? Here's mine.Coldplay fan, and green. Edit:It says it's too big...uh...*wonders how Cyko and Sara got there's uploaded.*[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1][b]Eh...? Here's mine.Coldplay fan, and green. Edit:It says it's too big...uh...*wonders how Cyko and Sara got there's uploaded.*[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=003399].jpg mine: (Again it's on my brothers computer, with my wallpaper) [/COLOR]
Sara Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [size=1]o.o Bubbly. Yeah, my kid brother got that game for "me" on my birthday. He has a lot of fun with it. *rolls eyes*[/size]
Posthumous Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i] [B][COLOR=003399].jpg[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]I did save it as a .jpg It comes out to 351,904 bytes.[/b][/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1][b]Eh...? Here's mine.Coldplay fan, and green. Edit:It says it's too big...uh...*wonders how Cyko and Sara got there's uploaded.*[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm having the same problem.. Its the same exact size as Cyko's I believe, JPG. Yet it still says its too big...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 Press Alt Print Scrn SysRq, at the same time. Mine still won't upload. ¬_¬
Posthumous Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]Press Alt Print Scrn SysRq, at the same time.[/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]Actually you don't need to hold down ALT, just press Print Screen. Then you paster it in whatever picture program you have.[/b][/size][/color]
silentdeath Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 it didn't work but i'll keep trying.ok i pressed print scrn and nothing happened.:(
TheShinje Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue](this is for those who have the file size problem) If you use photoshop, use the save for web feature to crunch the file size down. If you can save it as a .gif without too much lossy (i.e your picture still looks ok) then use .gif, otherwise use .jpeg [/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Here's mine. I was bored so I resurrected the thread.
wrist cutter Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Here's mine now. Haven't changed my wallpaper in months I don't think...
Transtic Nerve Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Ahh Tierra.... lovely art on that album. Why does it seem I'm always on your desktop screen shots lol. :p
gotenssj_2002 Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Yea i tried gettin a pic of my desktop but it doesnt work. Ive used the alt prnt screen before for other stuff but it doesnt work for desktop copying...(is it not possible in windows 98 ..im not sure i think it should) Goten
Semjaza Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 There is no ALT involved. Just press the Print Screen key. I generally press it a few times to make sure it was copied. Then go into any image program (hell, even MS Paint) and paste it. If you use MS Paint the image will wind up being a huge filesize most likely though (especially since most people don't realize that you can save as file formats other than BMP for some reason). Windows 98 can do it just fine. This isn't exactly a new feature for computers.
Circ Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 My turn! S'Been awfully long me too ever since I changed my wallpaper. (How grammatically wrong was that??)
Mitch Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=black][font=rockwell][size=1] Here's my desktop; I finally got it to work here at school. It's very simple. Just the cover to a Pink Floyd album. And blue. Yes. Lots of blue. I haven't changed it for quite some time, and I doubt I shall. It's choppy; but it's my desktop nonetheless, heh.[/color][/font][/size]
Geist Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [COLOR=blue]My desktop is pretty plain, I know. I decided to use this as my background since I see it so often.[/COLOR]
gotenssj_2002 Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 Yes i can see thats its plain Kouberei, very plain in fact...lol Goten
Mitch Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]My desktop is pretty plain, I know. I decided to use this as my background since I see it so often.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell]Oo;'; When you say plain, I didn't think it would be [i]that[/i] plain, heh. Ah well, you know what they say: the plain ones always stand out more. Heh.[/color][/size][/font]
Posthumous Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I decided to upload it on an Image hoster. [img]http://www.abnormalgfx.com/host/backround.bmp[/img] There it is.[/b][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now