Moor_Child Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 I was really bored and hadn't seen any anime for a long time so when I got the net in my room I put a search on in yahoo for the "best anime site" I had recently learned that otaku meant hardcore anime fan so I checked out theOtaku.com, and here I am now...
Zen Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 I was searching for anime personality quizes on lycos, and TADA! But before i got here, i came across alot of quizes and coinceditly, i came up as Vash every time. Cool! I have sense fell in love with this site and it was my first chat site.
Guest Tical Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 I was on Lycos looking for new forums since my old ones suck and a i came across this. I didnt like it here at first but it was better than anthing else. Now I love this site and am on here constantly.
Drix D'Zanth Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Tical! What's your problem? THIS THREAD STARTED IN MARCH! I'm reporting this ****.
DevilzAdvocate Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 My good friend Baron Samedi told me about it so i had a look then i left cos i didnt really like it, but i came back on not long ago and i really got hooked now
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 I was surching the web for Dot//hack stuff,when I ame across this weird website. It had K.K.C. as a member,and I clicked on her site, and we talked, and she told me to go here. And I loved it ever since,because I met DBD! :love:
Emme888 Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 I was searching for anime midi files and then I found this site.:wigout:
Chichiri's Girl Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Erinzyger hooked me up. I can't remember why. How weird...was it because she wanted me to become a computer junkie?...must have been...yeah well anyway now I think it's one of my fave sites...i check my Pms more than my email!
Lord Prozen Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]my friend hack helba told me about it and then i just started coming here a lot. its one of my fav sites now.[/size][/color]
Justin Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Why do you continue to bring back these threads? Do you [i]want[/i] to piss everone off? -Justin
Recommended Posts