OtakuBoards

How did you find OtakuBoards?

Senor Ding Dong

[color=0eade7]Alex, a.k.a [color=green][b]GreenEyedDragon[/b][/color] introduced me to this site. She came up to me in colorguard and said "Hayley, Hayley! You must see this really awesome site that I found.." Well, sorta like that. It might have been online...ANYWAY... i'm not quite sure how SHE found it..but oh well...i've been hooked since June! Hhaa..[/color]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mystik
a friend told me..but ive been coming to theotaku.com for a few years, i just now figured out you guys had a forum though when my friend told me

Well I was a fan of [url]www.absolutegb.com[/url] for a while. I guess it eventually turned into The Otaku, and I was a fan of anime so I turned into a fan of The Otaku. I came to the boards every once in a while and looked around. I didn't join for a while because I was already a member of another forum. I've posted here a lot recently, because this is now the only forum I post on.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Senor Ding Dong [/i]
[B]I somehow found it by doing my usual digimon-looking thing when i was obsessed w/it a year ago......From the Otaku Digi-Section, of course.

So, with that, how did you find OB? [/B][/QUOTE]

I found this place on the back of a carton of milk.

The first I ever came into contact with Otaku was around a year and a half ago when a friend of mine came back to art class from the library with some printed out Fan Art pictures. We were going to draw them for a project.

After that, I kept coming back to look at the Fan Art and later all the show updates at Otaku.com. Eventually I submitted my own Fan Art.

Later on, I had a question and decided to become a member here (March 2003) to get the answer. I believe it was "Is there a Supreme Kai movie?" I didn't really start posting more until last month, though.

There's my story.

Guest HipHopPrincess
I just joined this site a few minutes ago...lol...my friend amna told me about this site...so i came here...and i thought it was pretty cool...sooo...ummm...yeah...lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by teengohan [/i]
[B]me and my broyher....ended up here @ about 4:00 in the morning anb ive been here ever since. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]...since four in the morning? :whoops:[/SIZE]

Well, I found this when I was looking for some stuff on DBZ. Then, I looked around there. After a few weeks t looking around, I found the forum. I looked around there for a while.

BTW: OB is the first Forum I've been on! EVER!

I was refered to the boards, by somebody that is not a friend. He was a fellow in a online rpg I was working in, and told me about this place. I came, I saw, I signed up, and posted a couple of times. Then just sort of stopped coming here for about 2 months, I killed of the 'friend' that recommended me here. Then I came back and now I'm very hooked to the site. :)

Deedlit told Tasrai and Tasrai told me and i know i told a lot
of people soooo basically a friend told a friend of mine but
now there both my friends so my friend told...(goes on and on)

Mid-2000 or so, I was searching Yahoo! for a Digimon site. I found a link to theOtaku.com, so I checked it out, and fell in love with it. After a little while, I decided to check out the forums. I fell in love with that, too. So I've been here ever since (off and on, of course).

[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, I was over at my cousins house. We were getting bored, so he goes on internet. He says to me, 'Have you heard of The Otaku?' I go, 'No, why?'. He takes me to it. I thought it was awesome! I was going there for about 2 weeks now and decided to click 'Forums'. I came to OB and and immediatly loved it. I've been here ever since. ^^

.:Lan21013:.[/color][/size]

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Taylor Hewitt
I typed it in. I think I remembered it and this summer I was looking for a new home and I remembered there was a otakuboards :).