Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*in a offkey voice* I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver!

~~~~~
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=387767[/img]
[size=4][b]MeYOW![/b][/size]
In a new study of addictive substances, catnip turns out to be an unforseen catergory. [/center]
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=387767[/img]

[b]Fed up of the novelty value of 10 year olds, and the general mickey taking they recieve from forming boy bands, record companies are now turning to cats for the next chart-topping novelty acts

or

Butch didn't know what he was in for when he let Fluffy listen to his heavy metal music[/center][/b]
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=387767[/img]

When Charles finally posted his picture on Otakuboards it wasn't quite what everyone was expecting--but suddenly a lot of things made sense.
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=387767[/img]

[font=arial black][size=2][i]Animal Idol[/i], the spin-off series to [i]American Idol[/i], has been a success, despite the crowd's inability to follow the songs' lyrics.[/size][/font]
Posted
Ok, i think that's alot, heh...man these were great! All of them. I think i'm gonna go with Chalres and the winner and runner up, Sara! Well done people...;).
Posted
Hm, moi, the winner? Do you know what this means? It makes me the [i]two time, two time[/i] caption contest champion. :eek:

I've chosen something special to commemorate this super-momentous occasion. :smirk:

[center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389078[/img][/center]

Edit: Notices this for the first time and kills Heaven's Cloud unless he was talking about him Charles and not me Charles.

[quote][b]What did we tell you about those crazy experiments Charles? Not in the house![/b][/quote]
Posted
Yellow: Oh God no, not the cow, please not the--!
Re: *sniff* Mmmm, good stuff.
~~~~~~~~
Yellow: Please don't trample on me, Mr. Spotted Elephant!
Red: You can always spot the drug newbies.


Sorry, the stuff around them lends terribly. ^^
Posted
[color=indigo] Yeah I was refering to you Charles and not me Charles (I wonder how many people I confused with that statement)...and we all know the real reason you killed me, I stole your hash and gave to the M&M's...c'mon, it was worth it, just look at the picture :p

Anyway, here are my submissions

1. After their success in commercials, the M&M pair are set to make thier movie debut in [b][i]Sugar High[/i][/b]

2. Red:"Dude, I got mad munchies"
Yellow: I hear ya bro, lets go score some Reece's Pieces

Just thought of another one

3. A new scientific study proves that pot leeds to cannabalism...after smoking an incredible amount of hash Red and Yellow ate their fellow M&M, Green...[/color]
Posted
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389078[/img]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Dammit, I [b]always[/b] knew it were those freakin' M&M's that got me high! [img]http://www.rajahwwf.com/forum/images/smilies/rant.gif[/img]

[center][font=courier new][color=black][b]-truth-[/b][/color][/font][/color][/font][/center]
Posted
Red: we have to smoke through all this pot to get to one eyed willies ship to get the motherload.
Yellow: Hey you guys!
Green:(off the screen yelling from another room.) are you guys getting high and watching the goonies again?!
Posted
*decides to rip-off a UK ad campaign for "freekee soda"*

[center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389078[/img]

[b]How do we make M&Ms both crispy and chocolatey?.. well, we make them the time-honoured way. First, we let all our M&Ms have as much drugs as they want.... hey.. they're aaalright..[/b][/center]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...