OtakuBoards

First Kiss? Heh...

Queen Asuka

Who was your first kiss?
Eh...a jerk named WIll
How old were you?
How was it?
it was okay, but i bit him (haha he deserves it..muahah)
What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)
his room, december...uhh...yeah
What was your Worst/Best Kiss?
we made out then, but i haven't been kissed since..so i can't really say my best, cuz i have no opinion...but my worst was most deifnently my first....

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did I kiss? My friend Aaron.
How old?-8.
How was it?- quick and weird...
*He just asked me out and I was excited so I said yes and gave him a quick peck.
Best-I haven't kissed anyone who has knocked me off my feet yet;)
Worst-I guess my first kiss would have to be, cause he got scared and broke up with me at the end of recess.

Who was your first kiss?
my bestfriend Joey or "Joe"

How old were you?
10 started young

How was it?
good he was and still is a good kisser hehe

We were swimming at his pool and his brothers went in the house for something and he kissed me

Eww my ex. Mark, but Joe is still there:tasty:

• 2 weeks later...
First Kiss: PoisonTongue
How old were you?: Sophomore year of HS.
How was it: Nice. Not the fireworks and shock I thought it would be (I think too much and watch too many movies), but still...it was nice.
Circumstances: We were in his car...we had been dating for a day or so...and we kissed.

Evidently, I'm the only one who thought it was special...

First Kiss: Steve (he's gay now, hooray:P)
How Was It: hilarious. it was a sort of practice kiss or something. and so first i felt his lips against mine and that wasn't so bad. but THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, i felt his tongue on my bottom lip and i freaked out. i pushed him away and started shaking my head. . .i'm not too proud of that moment
Circumstances: Practice kiss, P.E.

Guest butterfly
in year two outside the preschool at a disco with my good friend at the time charlie. i think we kissed "like they do in the movies".
ohhh the innocense.

Who was your first kiss?
I don't really remember her name...I was completely wasted

How old were you?

How was it?
See Number 1

At a party a friend of a friend of a friend was having

None really since then....look at my pic and honestly tell me you would come within 10 feet of me

Who was your first kiss?
Diana...she was hot, or atleast I project her to be.

How old were you?

How was it?
Good. I guess.

We were best friends and as close as a boy and girl can get at that age, it happened in my bedroom. Sadly I moved away, I always wanted to contact her but forget everything except her image and first name.

That was my best kiss...purely from sentimental value. Worst...meh

Guest Envy
I was probably 4....why would I even remember?

Oh well, it obviously wasn't that good, since my mind runs on a basic blank when thinking of it.

Fourteen years old. No snoggin' yet. Though I haven't had much chance of one, seeing as six years of my life were spent in a all girls' school (at which time I had no idea I was bisexual), and the last two years (by then I realised I was, in fact bi) the boys I knew were peverted and just damned full of themselves and girls I knew were homophobic. (Besides, I'm ugly.) But I'm starting high school next school year, so who knows?...

Guest Randleman
[b]Who was your first kiss?[/b]

I have only kissed one girl, and she is my current girl friend. I guess I was kind of shy. :blush:

[b]How old were you?[/b]

14. I think. Freshman year of highschool

[b]How was it?[/b]

At the time, the best thing I have ever done.

[b]What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)[/b]
[u]Where[/u]: Backyeard at my house
[u]Time[/u]: Around noon I figure. :p
[u]circumstances[/u]: (this may sound kind of corny, but hey, that's how it happened) It was her birthday, and has a surprise I had setup a picnic type thing out in our back yard. (I have a huge yard. We own like 25 acres and live on a hill. Quiet a view.) So we were laying on the blanket together talking. She wasa talking about something while I was trying to work up the nerve to kiss her. She noticed I wasn't really listening, turned her head over, and said something like "Are you even listening?" I knew I had to do it then or else I would be in some deep shiat. So I leaned over and kissed her. We spent the rest of the day kissing.

[b]What was your Worst/Best Kiss?[/b]

Best would have to be the first one I explained above. I don't think anything could beat that.

And the worst just happened on the 4th. We got a little drunk (Whoops), and when we tried to kiss, it was sloppy and her breath smelled horrid. I guess mine did too, so it was the worst for both of us. We didn't kiss after that, we just stuck with snuggling.