OtakuBoards

First Kiss? Heh...

Queen Asuka

[COLOR=darkblue]Who?

Raiha

How old was I?

16, I wasn't interested in that stuff until that day...

How was it?

Really special, it was her first too.

Circumstances?

Summer 2001, we had established a very strong friendship and I spent the afternoon with her. Sidewalk, next to the park. Nervous, but sweet, and it seemed like a very long time.

Best?

The first one with butterfiles and a pounding heartbeat.

Worst?

Hard to say, but I'll have to say each time it felt dishonest; when we had something to say, but never said it, and forgot about it.[/COLOR]

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=arial][b]Who was your first kiss?[/b] a guy I went out with last year

[b]How old were you?[/b] 14

[b]How was it?[/b] blah, [i]horrible[/i]. it was so sloppy, I could've died *vomit*

[b]What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)[/b] this part's gonna be kept confidential, considering it could be incriminating to myself

[b]What was your Worst/Best Kiss?[/b] my worst one was my first one. [i]edit:[/i]my best one was last Friday night (technically Saturday morning), actually. it was very nice ^_^.
[/FONT]

Who?: Charlotte

How old ?: about 12 I think

How was it?: Nice, though I never saw her again. The film was awful too. But the kiss was good.

Circumstances?: In a Cinema. You've got m@il, I think. It was a bad film. Oh so bad.

Best/Worst: Actually the same person, at different times. The worst was her first, and she wasn't sure how to do it. Later on, however, after some practice, she was quite incredible.

I still miss her.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1][b]Who was your first kiss?

How old were you?

How was it?

What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)

What was your Worst/Best Kiss?[/b]

color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was 17 years old when I had my first kiss

HOW WAS IT?!?!? oh it was hot. And very moist. She has very soft lips.

The circumstances? We were at her house in her basement just chillin and then I decided that I should kiss her because she is beautifull. It was dark out and we had all the lights off in her basement. We had a fireplace in the background to help set the mood! oooooo!

My worst kiss? My worst kiss was of course my first kiss.
My best kiss? That happened about 10 days ago. For some reason that kiss was speacial with my girlfriend. Not just like all the other ones I give her. this one seemed special and passionate. Full of love, ya know?

Who? a unpopular person that I didnt no the name of.
How old was I? 7.
How was it? it sucked, it was gross infact Im still washing my cheek now!
The circumstances? my mates sat me down in the playground + they wudnt let me go then this unpopular person came along + kissed me on the cheek.
Worst kiss:deffinately my 1st 1.
Best kiss: I havnt had anover kiss since then that xperince put me off kissing for life.

My first kiss was with my girlfriend Rachell. I was sixteen and at the end of my 10th grade. It was the third to last day before school let out for the summer, and I met her and her friends at Braums. We went off to a table by ourselves and just talked for about an hour. When it was time to go, we got in my truck and she asked me a question. After answering it very carefully, she leand over and we kissed for about a minute or two. When we got to her place, I helped out of the car and we kissed again for a little while. It was, needless to say, the best kiss I have ever had. The worst was with my last girlfriend, because it was our first kiss, and it was ackward and quick.

Who was your first kiss? [b][size=1]A girl called Christine..[/b][/size]

How old were you? [b][size=1]About 15[/size][/b]

How was it? [b][size=1]It was pretty good.. I counted it as my first kiss because it actually meant something.[/size][/b]

What were the circumstances? [b][size=1]We had just been out, and were at my cousins house when it just kind of happened, lol.[/b][/size]

What was your Worst/Best Kiss? [b][size=1]My worst was really my first, :p I'm still waiting for my best I suppose.[/b][/size]

[b]How old were you?[/b] [color=#808080]I was 16.[/color]

[b]How was it?[/b] [color=#808080]It was...alright. The other person really didn't know how to kiss. But I'm very good at kissing, so I balanced it out. ~_^[/color]

[b]What were the circumstances?[/b] [color=#808080]It was after a party...in the back of a car, at night with a heavy downpour outside. Actually, it was a really random and unexpected thing; I didn't initiate it at all. But it was a nice night. There was no sex or anything; we just held hands and talked until about 1am, when the rain cleared. It was nice.[/color]

[b]What was your Worst/Best Kiss?[/b] [color=#808080]My best kiss is definitely constantly relived through my partner (who is an amazing kisser O_O). I don't think I've ever had better kisses. ^_^[/color]

[size=1][color=darkblue]

[b] How old were you? [/b]

I was 15/16, I can't exactly remember O_+

[b] how was it? [/b]

It was very nice, quite sensual, an awesome feeling :D

[b] what were the circumstances [/b]

We had been having phone conversations for some time,because we had been referred to each other by a friend, and we decided to meet IRL at the local mall (called the palms)

yeah, anyway, it led to a kiss, a very nice kiss, she was a very good kisser ~_^

[b]worst/best kiss? [/b]

I would have to say that was my best one, the worst one I ever had was when me and my friends played truth or dare one day, And I had to kiss this guy, not that that was the problem :bluesweat, it was just a really bad kiss. [/size][/color]

Who was your first kiss? Girl named Afton

How old were you? My 12th birthday

How was it? Good, I guess... it wasn't that good, didn't mean anything.. But my second kiss!:D That felt like everything around vanished and all my problems..Vanished. It was beautiful!

What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc) My house, my birthday!

What was your Worst/Best Kiss? Best Kiss: Jessica (explained above)

you honestly some ugly fat thing like me has ever kissed? *checks them into mental instatute*

Never. I was just talking about this with my 2 best friends at school. I was writing a list of things i have never done. Kissed and another hting came onto the paper. I said id prolly never do that anyways....so heh... there you are i have never kissed..never been kissed...

[color=red][b]well, I kissed my first boy today. it was, well, unexpected and wonderful. I don't know if i'm bi yet, I have a girlfriend, and so does the guy. If you want details I'll give them.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]well, I kissed my first boy today. it was, well, unexpected and wonderful. I don't know if i'm bi yet, I have a girlfriend, and so does the guy. If you want details I'll give them.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]If you have a girlfriend then why were you kissing another guy?

-Shy[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]well, I kissed my first boy today. it was, well, unexpected and wonderful. I don't know if i'm bi yet, I have a girlfriend, and so does the guy. If you want details I'll give them.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

DETAILS lol.

You lead an interesting life.....

[color=red][b]It wasn't intentional, it kinda just happened. I don't plan on doing it again soon, but it was, neat.

Now as TN wanted, [u]The [i]Details[/i][/u]. *dun dun duuuun* *ahem*
He and I (lets call him Tim) were both staying late after school for spanish help. Our senora left the room to make photo copies of something (I think it was just because the teachers lounge had danishes today.), and Tim and I were left alone. We were sitting in a group of 5 tables, and he was sitting next to me. He was getting the work, I was not. He leaned over to show me the sentence in the article we were reading was to help me answer the question. When he leaned over, I got a wiff his cologne. It just, made me forget everything. I just leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek, he looked up at me, and kissed me on the lips. We kissed for maybe 15 seconds, but then we heard the senora thundering back up the hallway, so we broke it and continued our work. We both finished and left, and didn't say anything about it. End.

Now that I am re-living it, I feel kinda bad about it. I have a girlfriend and all, I am supposed to be loyal to her. :-\[/b][/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Very interesting Matt. Especially since he responded that way...Heh.

Alright, I think it's my turn. Although, I don't remember much...Heh.

[b]Who was your first kiss?[/b] This guy I dated in the ninth grade, Mark. Well, the summer before. I mean, this was my first KISS. Not a little peck, mind you.

[b]How old were you? [/b] A blossoming 14

[b]How was it?[/b] Awful. This guy was the most GROSS kisser. He would slobber on me and ewwww...he drooled when he kissed. You can't get any worse than that although I think Jenna's may come pretty close.

[b]What were the circumstances?[/b] You know, I really don't remember. It was probably the first time I met him in person. I saw how ugly he was and I wanted to run for dear life. Superficial? Yes...and then we ended up dating for 8 months. It was not a very fulfulling relationship, though. I think we were at my mema's.

[b]What was your Worst/Best Kiss? [/b]
Worst? Well, technically it was a good kiss, but the guy, Chris, had just popped in some WinterFresh, which I absolutely hate, and that was all I could taste. YUCK! >.<;

Best? Okay, you guys knew this was coming. It was mine and Ryan's first kiss. It wasn't the best one we've ever shared, but it was so sweet when it happened. ^_^[/color][/size]

Who was your first kiss? My sister's friend named... Sanja

How old were you? 12 or 13

How was it? It was pretty good I guess

What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc) It was late at night and blah blah blah we made out

What was your Worst/Best Kiss? Sanja was pretty good, too bad when we broke up she stole my shoes and wrote "die Harry"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]

What was your Worst/Best Kiss? Sanja was pretty good, too bad when we broke up she stole my shoes and wrote "die Harry" [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, sorry for laughing, but that was kinda funny. To bad for the loss though....

My first kiss was during a game of truth or dare when i was 16. He was my third crush and the only guy who understood me. The kisses were awesome, i dont know how to describe the atual feeling of it except it was unsurmountable to any that i have ever had. But we were best friends and it didnt work as we had planned.
My worst kiss, however was weird. This little 13 year old kid must have had it bad and out of pity i kissed him in the backyard of my step moms house.

[B]Who was your first kiss?[/B] Now that i think about it i cant remember her name...thats kinda sad :(

[B]How old where you?[/B] 12

[B]How was it?[/B] The first was ok. The one 3 minutes after was much better ;)

[B]What where the circumstances?[/B] It was a game of truth or dare. I had a crush on this girl and my friends dared me as soon as they could for me to kiss her. I was kinda terrible the first time. They dared me it again and I all of the sudden mysticaly gained insight into how to do it right and it was alot better the second time. :cool:

[B]What was your worst/best?[/B] This ones pretty easy. Worst had to be my last Girlfriend, April. Talk about tight lips and totally unpassionate. :sleep: Best would have to be one of my other exs jackie. Very passionate and very long kisses. :demon: