OtakuBoards

First Kiss? Heh...

Queen Asuka

My first kiss was in kindergarden with a girl from the 8th grade. I forget how old I was but I was young enough to be in kindergarden. Her friends held her down while I kissed her, hahah. I was such a little horndog when I was little. Ah, the good old days.

But my first real kiss was in 8th grade when I made out with my girlfriend. It was good I guess, a new experience at that.

Worst kiss was this past week, I was at a Punk Rock show and some random girl came up and made out with me, I wasnt ready for it and I was confused so it was really wierd.

I cant think of a best kiss, they were all pretty good I guess.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Well, I don't remember my first kiss, probably on a dare when I was little, but I can still remember my first REAL kiss, with feeling... And my first kiss with a guy...

Who was your first kiss?

Girl:Laura
Guy: Cliff

How old were you?

Girl: Oh, early 12... I think, maybe 11
Guy: very recently.. But I'm still 12.. late 12

How was it?

Girl: Romantic
Guy: Fun

What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)

Girl: We were sitting outside on the 4th of July and we said we'd kiss eachother when the fireworks started.. And.. we did.

Guy: He was sleeping over at my house, and we were watching TV and I asked CLiff if he'd ever kissed a guy, and he said no but he'd like to and then I kissed him ^^.

What was your Worst/Best Kiss?

Best: my first kiss with Laura
Worst: the way my girlfriend kisses... But I still love her!

[b]Who was your first kiss?[/b]
Berry Moore, summer before highshool

[b]How old were you?[/b]
I was ... ? 14, he was 17.

[b]How was it?[/b]
It was pretty good actually. He knew I hadn't ever kissed anyone before, so he kinda "showed" me how. Things went rather smoothly actually, and was a pretty darn decent kiss.

[b]What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)[/b]
His friend Brad?... No, it was another friend and I can't remember his name... anyway, he was having a party. It was a small party, just some friends of theirs and basically more of a get-together than a beer-bash (there wasn't any alcohol in the first place). Anywho, me and he and another couple went upstairs to play ping-pong (it was one of those open floors, like just another level of the house with a railing along the edge, not like a secluded room or anything) and eventually we just kinda took to a couch. Things were all cuddly-cuddly and how it was actually initiated was that the other couple--the girl specifically--was saying 'hey, how come you don't kiss me anymore?' or something like that, and the guy was like 'I do, too!' and somehow it boiled down to he would kiss her if me and Berry kissed. So, we all kissed (gawl, this sounds so silly), and they stopped, but we kept going. Yeah, it was nice.

[b]What was your Worst/Best Kiss?[/b]
Contrary to what some people may think irl anyway, I haven't kissed that many guys; in fact I've only kissed..... *counts to make sure* 4. So, it's not like I have a lot to choose from. They're pretty much all decent kissers except for the second one. Okay, I've got a worst one:
Freshmen year, riding home on the bus from a band competition, I was cuddled up with an ex (go frickin figure) and it was just sloppy, and I got a flippin hickey which I got in big trouble for at home. That guy, Justin, was just a little hornball anyway--always a lot of tongue and VERY touchy-feely, I was always having to stop his hands from wandering to where they shouldn't go. That bothered me.
My best kiss.... hmm..... I'd say every kiss I've had with Daniel, my current boyfriend. We've been dating a little over 6 months, so that's a lot of kisses. ^_^;; But, I think some of the best were the slow, deliberate ones. We're always into eachother when we kiss, but it's when we become the only two people who exist and time stands still that kisses are their sweetest.

::looks over post:: Hmm, methinks I think too much and say a lot. Oh well.

[COLOR=deeppink]Heh, I've never kissed. My anti-girl forcefield is too strong. See, I'm the guy that girls vomit at the thought of kissing me. ^_^

Plus I'm a complete klutz around girls, and I would not know what to do.[/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]My first kiss was already explained by my love. It was good, that first day, we kissed for all of it, but that wasn't the first time... it was the frist proper time. The first time was standing in the music room, he was holding me around the waist and
I was looking at him. He smiled and I leant forward and pecked him on the lips. He didn't react.

Later on, on his bed, we did that again and then started kissing properly. I was fifteen.

Best: Probably one of the ones where he looks at me really closely for a while before hand, breathing heavily, that sort of thing, and then kissing me really hard. Or when I catch him by surprise and he moans.

Worst: When he sticks his tongue up my nostril to gross me out out and dislodges my nosering and we spend the rest of the afternoon looking for it. [/font][/color]

Now Nerdsy, you can't possibly be that repulsive man. I bet with a little self encouragement you could work out some of your klutsyness...
My first kiss was when I was 11. I had been friends with this girl for a couple of years and was over at her apartment. We went walking and I held her hand. We then sat down on a bench in the little playground they had. I looked into her beautiful green eyes and then I kissed her.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]
Worst: When he sticks his tongue up my nostril to gross me out out and dislodges my nosering and we spend the rest of the afternoon looking for it. [/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]This made me laugh so hard, I almost peed.

This thread is depressing. I have no one to kiss currently. At least, not the kind of good kiss that Raven described.[/COLOR]

Nerdsy it cant be that bad man...Just give that self-confidence alittle boost hmmm? Just be comfortable in your own skin and im sure the ladies will take notice :cool:

And LM i wouldnt worry bout not having someone to kiss...I would imagine you should have alot of guys after you :) alotta guys are suckers for red heads (i count myself as one ;) )

[color=deeppink]

First Kiss

Boy: I was 14
Girl: I was 17

How was it:

Boy: really cool
Girl: Hot and cute

Circumstances:

Boy: We were fooling around in his bedroom, and Iw as trying to grab a ball off him, and I tripped, literally into a kiss, I thought it was the best at the time.

Girl: After School, Me and my best friend were walking home a different way, when we got lost, and rested at a park, just to be funny, I gave her a peck on the cheek, she then gave me a peck on the cheek. it was the best feeling in the world! So I decided to be daring and give her a kiss on the lips, it lasted for 3 minutes. It was the best kiss I ever had. [/color]

[color=blue][size=1]Who was your first kiss?
My first kiss was in 3rd grade with one of my best friends

How old were you?
I myself was 8 she was 7

How was it?
I guess it was good, I had aa crush on her for a while and I wasn't expecting it.

What were the circumstances?
We were on the bus on the way to school and we were joking around and she looked me in the face and asked if she could kiss me. I responded yes(of course) and she kissed me on the lips. I am still friends with her today but now I see her as a litle sister.

What was your Worst/Best Kiss?
I haven't had another one yet so I really cant answer this qustion.[/color][/size]

[color=blue][size=1] lol yeah Eric anime and videogame relationships hold me over, I went out with Christina for 3 months and we never kissed I think we hugged like 4 times and that was about it. I am not really that good with relationships I avoided her 90% of the time we went out. She got tired of it and dumped me. [/color][/size]

[color=purple][size=1]-waves Moderator sword-

:devil:

-evil friend-

Much as I love you both, don't turn this into a thread to bounce off of one another please. Besides, you two see one another every day.

Anyways.. heh.. this thread is a great idea Asuka :p

[b]First Kiss[/b]

Girl: -depressed sigh- ..Amber

Boy: -thinks- Oh my, are you serious.. Eric?! o_O;

[b]How old were you?[/b]

Girl: 13 (she was 14)

Boy: 14 (he is..yes is 15)

[b]How Was It[/b]
(pecks on the lips)

Girl: I wasn't open about being bi back then, and I'd only known Amber for a few days, but I was completely head over heels for her, she is gorgeous.. So.. I was ecstatic.. It was my first kiss..

Boy: In a word? Breif.. -chicken- I mean, gee, I'd only been in love with Eric since, uhm, the third day of school? So of course, mid-year Ninth grade, I get my chance with him, and what do I do? One simple peck on the lips..
(full on kissing)

Girl: That'd have to be Chaz.. God.. It was horrible.. She kissed way too fast.. Julia was better..

Boy: Adam.. ^_^.. At the time, I had absolutely nothing to compare to.. Now I do, He's an astonishingly good kisser.. :love2:

[b]What Were The Circumstances?[/b]
(pecking)

Girl: Amber and I were at a Punk Rock show right by her house, and we were with her then boyfriend, Eric D(not to be confused with my first kiss) Well, for no reason in particular, we simply looked at one another, and kissed. We repeated this the same day I got my first male kiss. :p

Boy: Eric, Amber, and I were all down in the basement of the school one night just around the time it was getting dark. We were all fooling around and joking and Amber leaned over and puckered up and we kissed. Eric then made a cocky remark 'There, she kissed you, now you have to pass it on' So, I leaned over, closed my eyes, and kissed him. Exciting no?
(full on kissing)

Girl: Chaz, at the Punk Rock show about three weeks ago. We were sharing a drink, so, I took a huge mouthful, leaned over, and gave it to her. Afterwards we just kept going. Julia, as I said, was far better. She was laying on her back in the grass at the same show, so I just crawled ontop of her, leaned down, and went from there.

Boy: Adam :D He was my friend Lauren's ex boyfriend, and I saw his picture online. I instantly thought he was gorgeous. After the break up, we began to talk, and we met up at a mall. About half an hour after we'd been walking around, he walked over to a nearby bench, sat down, pulled me onto his lap, and I just decided to wing it. :p

[b]What Was Your Best/Worst Kiss?[/b]

Worst: Chaz, augh, she was horrible. I've never seen/felt anyone kiss so, alarmingly [i]fast[/i] before. It shocked me the first time and I pulled away after about two seconds. Julia wasn't exactly [i]good[/i], but she wasn't as bad as Chaz. Adam and I have only had one bad kiss, well, to my knowledge.

Best: Every single kiss I get from Adam? :angel:

James- What you said about your current partner, how they repeatedly amaze you with their kisses.. That was very sweet.. It touched me.. :)[/size][/color]

[color=darkblue]You should kiss me, Pressure, I'm an amazing kisser.[/color]:demon:

[color=purple][size=1]And I'm sure I'd just [i]hate[/i] the tongue ring. :angel: But wait.. isn't that stagutory? :laugh:[/color][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue]Well, at least then you'd have an actual good kiss by a girl. & I think your sig is incriminating enough. [/COLOR] ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]I'm not allowed to have a BF....so there. I mean, I did have little pecks with boys when I was in grade school, but so did everyone else. It never meant anything to me, and I can't remember anything.
Man, you guys are so lucky! This sucks.
I guess you could say I've never really kissed anyone before...like a real kiss. That'l have to wait for someone special. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not allowed to have a bf either...it really sux.

Aw, your not aloud to have a BF keyblade? Thats not fair. Depending on how old you are it should be your decision or not on dating other people. But thats just my opinion.

[color=purple][size=1]If you'd like to discuss something with me, feel free to. You know how to contact me. In a post, in a thread, is not an appropriate place.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1][font=rockwell][color=black]

[b]Who was your first kiss?[/b] Yes

[b]How old [strike]were[/strike] are you?[/b] 16.

[b]How was it?[/b] Sure.

[b]What [strike]were[/strike]are the circumstances?[/b] I don't know. A lot of things at once.

[b]What was your Worst/Best Kiss?[/b] The Chimera's Kiss will [i]always[/i] be the best.

Heh, yeah. Of course I've never had a kiss or anything; haven't even been with a girl dating and whatnot yet. I see it like this: I have my whole life ahead of me.

Good idea for a topic, Asuka.[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

Mitch, you rock! Seriously. I have never dated a girl nor kissed anyone yet in my life and I'm totally happy. I dislike these people who center their lives around the opposite gender. It is so pathetic. Life should be about goals and having fun; not being Mr./Mrs. Kisser Extraordinare. I always hang around people with that kind of attitude you have. Maybe that's why all of my friends are total" hate-high school-dating" persons. Oh well, if it makes others happy, it's their choice though. I respect other people's values. It's just that I feel there are better and more productive things to do. Plus, it looks gross. :sick:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheDarkOtaku [/i]
[B]I dislike these people who center their lives around the opposite gender. It is so pathetic. Life should be about goals and having fun; not being Mr./Mrs. Kisser Extraordinare.[/b][/quote]

[color=deeppink]I think you bring up a good point here. There's a difference between centering your life around the opposite gender and centering your life around someone that you love and have been with for a long time.

Younger people who obsess about the opposite [or same] gender and make it their lives, well that's when it can probably be considered a silly waste of time. However, when you obsess (in a healthy loving way, mind you) about a long term boyfriend or girlfriend, then I think it's a very nurturing experience.

I'm assuming that you're talking about the first group I mentioned -- the boy-crazed 14-year old girls who are losing their virginity far too young -- and not the couples that spend a lot of "centering" time together.

Your post just made me think...so I wanted to respond :D[/color]

[quote][b]Plus, it looks gross. :sick: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Though I AM curious what you mean by this statement. Exactly what grosses you out?[/color]

I'm 15, and never kissed... and I agree with what TheDarkOtaku and Mitch said... First, I got my whole life ahead of me, unless something extraordinary happens and I suddenly die. Second, I have more important things to do other than just center my life on girls...