OtakuBoards

First Kiss? Heh...

Queen Asuka

I honestly tend to get an angry look at school, because of the fact that I see happy couples walkig everywhere. Everyone's so happy with someone else......and I walk alone. ::plots to destroy world::

ok, enough about that ranting.... I would envy them too, but I doubt I could go very long with out touching the one to whom I was close I'm a cuddling kinda guy.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was your first kiss? This boy named Davidge ((Yes, that was his name)), my Kindgarten b/f

How old were you? 6

How was it? I honestly don't remember

What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)
It was at my birthday party at a skating rink. He asked my mom if he could give me a kiss on the cheek, she said yes, and he ended up giving me *several* kisses on the lips.
What was your Worst/Best Kiss
I haven't had any since kindgarten *sulks*... so... I couldn't tell you...

well, after taking a lot of my "precious time" (my time aint precious im really bored lately) to read all the 7 pages, heres my story:
im 15- will be 15 in a week and never Really kissed any girl (pecks and everything sure but really kissed) anyway, its more sad that it sounds lol, i actually was in a relation with a girl in the 7th grade, the problem is that she didnt live in my city, and all we did was talk on the phone and met 2 times... it was sad...
anyway, since i have no light in my tunnel, im crazy for one of my friend in school(good friend) and well, i guass im either too shy or just very scared... as for now, im alone, solo, by myself...
you see now you got me depressed all over again lol...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I can take it one further, Pressure. I saw a documentary (Dateline, I think) a few years ago about a boy & a girl who were affiliated with a certain type of the Biblical religion (can't remember what it was) who had made the vow to never [i]touch[/i] each other until they were married. They always sat at least a foot and a half (I'm estimating here) apart so they wouldn't accidentally touch. Their once-a-week dates were chaperoned.

I couldn't believe it! At first I was like "dear God!" But then the footage of their wedding was shown. They were so blissfully in love & held hands the whole time after the ceremony. Just the act of holding hands was made so special because of their vow. It was the sweetest thing, and at the end I envied them. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Ever see that movie The Girl In The Sneakers? I actually haven't, but from what I've read, it's set in Iran, and basically the plot is that a teenage girl and a teenage male walk through a park together, then get thrown in jail because they were unchaperoned. Apparently it's based on a true story. Sweet, maybe in some cases. But not neccessarily.[/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=purple][size=1]
Heaven's Cloud, that was absolutely hilarious. I'm glad you two shared some nicer kisses after that. I have to ask though, did you miss?
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I didn't "miss", but I didn't hit the mark either. I kinda caught the kiss on the top instead of to the bottom of the center. Still, it was incredibly odd kissing someone that wasn't kissing back...[/color]

Who was your first kiss?

LoL i have no clue i cant really remember. Im pretty sure it was good though but if i can think back to the earliest girl that i kissed it was probably this girl named Erin Shewell. Now she's terrible ugly and i dont have a clue what happen to her...but oh well at least im still not with her.

How old were you?

well lets see this was in 7th grade so that made me about 12 or 13. LoL like im 19 now how do i remember anything before that i could care less now anyway.

How was it?

It was pretty good i mean at the time she had a really good body and a nice face, but then she went gothic after we broke up so i was pretty satisfied i wasn't still with her.

Unfortunantly it had to be at Great Adventure (NJ), met for the first time, LoL the time i have no clue like in the middle of the afternoon but it was really weird since we kissed for the first time on a roller coaster ride (i mean who does that for the first kiss).

What was your Worst/Best Kiss?

Probably best kiss was with this girl named Courtney (dont want to say last name might get mad) and worst was with a girl i kissed while i was wasted (blah that time sucked since i blacked out and didnt remember). LoL im never doing that again. :angel:

I can't really describe my FIRST kiss..well yeah i can, but it sucked!! *cries* and i was hoping for fireworks lol..BUT! i do have a small tale to tell *chuckles*

I have loved this certain person for almost 2/3 years now..at first it just started as a strong liking, but somehow *twitches* turnt to love..this person was *always* there for me, always patient..never angry etc etc..i doubt i'll ever find anyone that can feel their place in my heart. BUT! this person doesn't feel the same for me, this person knows how i feel..and is okay with it, but only likes me as a friend.

One day..a long long time ago, i managed to steal a kiss from this person. Okay it was only ultra-quick and on the neck, but after, i tingeled everywhere ^_^ *smiles in memory* i wonder if that person felt the same..hmmm. If not..i still have them to some extent, aslong as they're near me..i really dont care.

But that doesn't mean im gonna give up!! I mean, i've dated during these years..only breifly, because i have TRIED to move on..as they have asked me to, but alas..that didn't work. I've kept these feelings for a heck of a long time now, whats the point in just letting go of them?..all my attempts would be pointless ne?

*smirks* the things us humans to for love...

lol, You remind me of me before I got together with my girlfriend, I was like ubsest with this girl named "Greysi" pretty name you think, well, it turned out that I liked this girl for 3 years, and a like to has turned into a love, well any way, her personality didn't fit on my to well, when I told her how I felt, and well, lets just say she still hasn't looked at me since. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like an interesting encounter Bishie ^_~, humans are a strange little species ne.

First kiss huh...well this isn't something you'd call romantic.

I was 15 and it was during a game of spin the bottle and this guy, always spun it on me and the first time he kissed me he had a mouthfull of beer and a kind of tandom swallow thing happened, it was really weird and kinda gross. We weren't going out or anything but it was nice after that initial beer flavoured score *chuckels*.

Who was your first kiss?
Well it was when i was 12 i believe, the girl was like 13 or 14 i can't remember. It was the first time i ever french kissed someone, and i was like... "...wow...that was your tongue..." lol.
How old was you?
Well like i said i was 12 or 13.
How was it?
It was umm... Very good... The girl was pretty hott... so yeah it was awesome!
Well It was at my house in my closet? lol. it must have been like 12 at night. I was packing for the trip to Pontypridd(wales) and i wasn't goin to be back for a long time. So she came over to say good bye and we just started kissing :D. It was a emotional time haha.
Best/ worst kiss?
Well my best kiss that i remember was... When i walked my girlfriend home and she gave me the longest goodnight kiss!
The worst was probly in 7th grade! I was goin out with a girl and her friend was there and she was like " well why don't you guys kiss?" and i looked at her and she just started kissing me! I don't like to admit this to anyone but she had just ate like a tuna fish sandwich before and it was nasty! haha.

Ha Ha!!

My first kiss was with a girl named Sara Muller. I was 9 years old, and it took place right after school in my hometown of Frankfurt. She had held my hand, because at that time, she said that she loved me. Wierd, I thought...

We walked into a park in a nreaby area, and then sat on a bench. We talked about school, and other stuff, when she put her hands on my face and kiss me on the lips.

I was too confused, and I never forgot that day. The time was 3:45PM, and I still remember how she looked. She wore her school uniform, and she was so cute when we spoke. Now, she is 20 years old, and is married to some guy who played for my former Pro Soccer Team in Germany...

It never sucked. It was a great joy in my life, because it was so new. With life, we take in so many great new things, and we learn from them. I believe that because I have emotion, and caringness now, that it came from little Sara Muller, when we first kissed at the age of 9...

*twitches* This is weird..almost everyone's first kiss has turnt out badly O_o it makes me almost wish i could go back and do it all again, just so i had a decent memory to talk about lol

This is to Doukeshi03's comment ^__^

Yeah, it was a extremly interesting ecounter. Although i didnt really look at the persons face after..so i dunno what their expression was. Oh no wait! i did! MWHAHAH! *chuckles as she remembers* man im getting old, my mind isnt what it used to be* ahh the memories *smirks slightly*

[COLOR=firebrick]Who was your first kiss?
My first real kiss? My bf, Blake.

How old were you?

How was it?
(He's gonna turn fifteen shades of red if he reads this but...) *sparkle eyes* AMAZING! Sorry, couldn't resist...But it was amazing. Simple and sweet...*sigh*

At a school dance.

The best kiss I ever had was on a bus ride home from our last day of GATE (Gifted and Talented Education for those who are wonderin'.)
I don't have a worst kiss really.[/COLOR]

Who was your first kiss?
[COLOR=indigo]Boy: Evan McKenna

Girl: N/A[/COLOR]

How old were you?

[color=indigo] 14...It was in November...[/color]

How was it?

[color=indigo] Absolutely amazing...It was so cute!! ^.^ Oh god it was perfect!!!! *goes on and on about the kiss* Oh and...it wasN'T (damn typos) just a little peck on the lips ^.^[/color]

[color=indigo] It was about 2 in the morning, we snuck out to go walking like we always do when he spends the night. We love to walk around at night together and we were on a hill looking at the stars and then he rolled over on top of me, and said some really sweet stuff, and I'll let the rest go to your imagination...[/color]

[color=Indigo] Best kiss was that time....my first kiss.....my only kiss O.o[/color]

[size=1][color=CC0000]

[b]Who was your first kiss?[/b]
My ex-girlfriend, Emma.

[b]How old were you?[/b]
Four
Teen.

[b]How was it?[/b]
.. Uh.. really great, in dark... eeee! ^_^

[b]What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)[/b]
Well. Me, Tom (hahaha, he's so dopey!) and Emma were sleeping over at our friend Clare's house. Um.. then we --*laughs insanely*-- all decided it was a bit late (3am) and went to sleep. Kinda. See, me and Emma stayed awake, and that's when we kissed.. in pitch black, yay ^^. Can't tell you the rest... hee.

[b]What was your Worst/Best Kiss?[/b]
Best was Emma. Haven't had a worst one. :)[/size][/color]

Mine? Okay...

Who?
Simon. (Very good friend.)

How old were you?

Were, what time blah, blah
At his house. It was late. He was talking to me. I will not talk about this anymore...

How was it?
Lovvvvrrrrly!

Worst/best
Simon was the best, mick was the worst! Yuck!

Guest XBebop
Who was your first kiss?
Well, soon to be my GF, Amanda ^_-

How old are you?
13. soon to eb 13, then 13 for a little while longer

How was it?
i'm expecting it to eaither be good, bad, or horribly good/weird o.O
Hopefully somewhere, at a time, and ect...

well, i haven't had a kiss yet so BACK OFF lol

Who was your first kiss? A guy, Alex

How old were you? 15

How was it? pretty nice

Circumstances? On a couch, like 2 in the morning, he had a girlfriend ( i know bad me)

worst/best? only been the one (i know im boring, *tear*)

Well, believe it or not, I've never kissed anyone. But then again, I've actually been home schooling for the past... well, while. So while I see boys every so often, I hardly ever see girls. -_-;;

But eh, I only just turned fourteen, and I'll probably be going back to school again soon, so it may only be a matter of time.

Though thinking back on it, I may've kissed way back when I was six... But my memory's all fuzzy, so I'm probably just imagining it.

First kiss that didn't mean anything: During my Sophomore year of High School, during Fiddler On The Roof. I was the cute newcomer to the Drama Club, and some of the Senior girls on Stage Crew absolutely loved me (as a friend, of course). I guess you could call me cuddly and fun. So, we're doing rehearsal one night, and Leah says, "Alex, I need to talk to you about something." I was going on stage in a few minutes so we couldn't talk there.
After the scene, I was walking backstage and Leah came up to me. She said something like, "Alex, Justin sees the way we act around each other, and bet me to kiss you. So, could I?" And we leaned into each other in the darkness of backstage and kissed. I was a bit shaky after that, lol. At the end of the school year, when Leah signed my yearbook, after her message she added, "P.S. Oh and I didn't let Justin pay me for kissing you." Leah was a really cool girl.

Okay, first kiss that meant something: This happened when I met my girlfriend (now my ex) for the first time. I know it's a bit hard to follow, because it's excerpted from an IM, but here goes.

CHSFilmGod: we met in philly so i could help her with a film project
CHSFilmGod: she skipped her 3 hour drawing class so we could finish recording dialogue
CHSFilmGod: we went into the sound recording booth at UArts, and i wanted to kiss her there, but we didn't
CHSFilmGod: we got finished the day's filming and she liked me even then
CHSFilmGod: so i suspect that's why she invited me back to her house for dinner.
CHSFilmGod: We took the train back to the Lindenwold stop,
CHSFilmGod: so it was like a 35-40 min ride
CHSFilmGod: and she was really tired so she rested her head on my shoulder.
CHSFilmGod: I wrapped my arm around her and started stroking her hair
CHSFilmGod: then she interlocked our fingers
CHSFilmGod: and we both knew we really liked each other
CHSFilmGod: then her mom picked us up at Lindenwold
CHSFilmGod: and we went up to her room to watch a montage she made.
CHSFilmGod: We were just laying there, her arm draped over my chest
CHSFilmGod: and then I asked her out
CHSFilmGod: but I didn't really need to.
CHSFilmGod: We both knew we'd be seeing each other again.
CHSFilmGod: Her parents did too.
CHSFilmGod: "And Alex, it was very nice meeting you. i'm sure we'll be seeing you again" they said as Laura and I were going to her car.

Before we left, we filmed some more scenes in her neighborhood. When we finished a shot, we snuck a quick kiss. On the car ride to my house, we would kiss at some red lights. When we got to my house, I introduced her to my parents, she apologized for keeping me so late (hehe) and I walked her to her car, kissing along the way.

It was nice. Good memory.