OtakuBoards

<<<Final Fantastic Survivor>>>

Sandy

A shining airship lands on the field, where a whole horde of people are waiting. The door opens, and out steps a tall man, the owner of the airship, called Highwind.
"So, people! This is the third (un)official OtakuBoards Survivor contest, this time in Final Fantasy style! I'm your host Cid, and I will guide the players through various worlds, where they have to successfully pass various challenges. There's room for 10 people in this airship, so the ten people first to check-in are in the game. Then they will be divided into two teams (names revealed later), and they can begin the ultimate surviving challenge.

But now, to the rules:
1) You have to be among the 11 people who signed up in the recruitment section to this game (who are Sakuramon, Ginny, Calumon_luver, JCBaggee, Zidane, Tasis, Draagul, Desbreko, Braidless Baka, AJEH and Mei)
2) All the normal rules of roleplaying apply to this game as well (so you should all recognize SPAM and avoid it ;) )
3) As special features this game includes eviction AND (my own little adding) captain-election. Both of those are done ONLY when a team LOSES a challenge. Then all the members of the team will send me a Private Message, where they CLEARLY say who they want to be OUT, and who they want as a CAPTAIN. You CAN vote for yourself in both cases, but then you have to have DARN GOOD REASONS. ;)
4) The captain is the one in charge of the actions of the team, and in tie-situation in the eviction, s/he will have the final word. The captains are also expected to do CAPTAINS LOG every once in a while, meaning that they should report on the doings of their teams, how they have been doing etc.
5) When there are only four contestants left, the teams will emerge, and each player will play as an individual. Then, when there are only two left, I will post a thread with a poll, and ANYBODY can go in there and vote for their favorite.

Well, this was the most important stuff. More details will be revealed when the ten players have arrived. And in case of any questions, feel free to contact me!

Step in, Survivors!"

Cid dissappears inside the Highwind, and the door is left open for the players to check in.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Well... here we go!! *grabs a rubber ring and jumps in*

IC:
Enthusiastically Zell punched at the air. "Yeah! Those challenges'll be a piece of cake!" Then he stopped, a little embarassed as everyone turned to look at him in surprise. "What? So, I'm happy!" Another pause. Someone coughed. "Okay... I get the point..." With a mocking sniff Zell ignored the horde and stepped up into the Highwind.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]OOC: Hmm, it finally starts. Cool beans.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
----------------------
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I]A figure of a medium height appeared on the grassy lands that laid support to the landing of the Airship that stood before the crowd. As Zidane walked on through the crowds vision, his tail started to swing more intensely and furiously of which the crowds began to find a bit suspicious. Upon seeing a male walk into the airship with a blonde/gelled hairstyle, Zidane followed.

The crowd was roaring as the clanging from each step on the metal floor echoed, with this, Zidane gaining his incredibly big ego at times again waved at the audience, but he then whispered to himself...[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] Zidane you idiot, keep your cool.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]The figure whom Zidane was following overheard this little remark and interrupted Zidane's whispers as he headed to a desk to check in.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Blonde-haired man:[/B] You say somethin'? The name's Zell and don't you forget it, hehe.

[B]Zidane:[/B]Erm Okay, I'll see you around.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I]Zidane walked over to the desk of which Zell wrote his name on a clip board, of which Zidane did the same. Beginning to calm down, Zidane headed over to a corner to pose while flipping his lucky coin every now and again.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=green]OOC:Yay!^^ I'm here too!^^ Let's get this started.

Back IC:
A young, slim girl, with darkbrown hair and an extremly excited look on her face ran towards the Highwind, waving her hand in the air.
"Wait for me!!!" she cried. Panting, she stepped through the crowd, and up towards the huge airship. "I hope I'm not late.." she sighed.

Suddenly, the two young men in front of her turn around, looking a little surprised, but then speaking, "You're not late, in fact, your the third one here." said the young man, with the tattoo covering one side of his face. "I'm Zell, and I've gotta say, you look familiar." he smiled, then held out his hand. "I'm Rinoa," she exclaimed, "and who is this?" Rinoa turned to the shorter, dark blonde haired young man. "Why, I'm err... Zidane." he quickly exclaimed. "Nice ta meet ya." Zidane also held out his hand, and quickly Rinoa shook both.

"I guess we better wait for everyone else to get here, eh?" Rinoa stated, then walked over to the sign up sheet. "Yup." Zell said, then wandered off, looking around the airship. "Hmm, Rinoa...Heartilly..there! My name's down too!" said Rinoa, after she had signed her name on the sheet as well.

After this, Rinoa sat down at a nearby chair, looking off in the direction Zell wandered off to, then gazing at Zidane. "The other's better hurry up..it's already getting boring."[/color]

Ooc: Ginny says: Finally!

~~~~~
The older man strode purposely through the crowd, casually giving notice to the gasps of awe and wonder. He steadied his sword Masamune against his back with his good arm, and paused at the metal ramp leading up to the airship.
"You go, Auron!" a lone voice called out of the crowd. The crowd reacted to this by cheering loudly. Auron gave a soft chuckle, tiny laugh lines crinkling behind his shades.
He resumed his curt walk up the ramp, the metal ringing hollowly beneath him, and at the entrance, he stopped again. There were two other people here already, youngsters, really...it made him think of Tidus and Yuna.
"Hi," the dark haired girl waved cheerfully. "I'm Rinoa!"
"I'm Zell," Zell chortled. Auron ammended his first though--Zell reminded him of Wakka now.
Something sneaked behind Auron, and he turned sharply.
"And you?" the Crimson Warrior asked pointedly, as he caught Zidane by his tail. "Thieving out of necessity is one thing, but--"
"Hey!" Zidane snapped, pulling his tail free. "Don't. Touch. The tail."
Auron bent over to eyeball him. "Then don't. Touch. The sword."
"But it's so pretty..." Zidane mumbled to himself. He covered it up by tossing one of his daggers in the air and catching it. "You can keep it, heh."
Auron raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm moved by your generosity," he quipped.
"Ha ha, funny man," Zidane snorted happily.
"You gonna sign in now or what?" Zell asked Auron.
"Right." Auron set his sword down (with an amused glance at Zidane), then signed his name on the clipboard.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I]Feeling nostalgic from the days of his life with Garnet, Zidane stared at Rinoa. As soon as she turned around to peer at him, he looked away and crossed his arms. It seemed Zidane let out a deep sigh, and the atmosphere that was granted by Zidane, changed to a sullen temper. Rinoa had walked over to Zidane at this time.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Rinoa:[/B] Hey you, cheer up. It's only been the first fifteen minutes and you seem to be all angry now.

[B]Zidane:[/B] Hmm, don't worry. Just a memory I guess.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I]Overhearing the conversation, Auron seemed to speak to Zidane aswell.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Auron:[/B] Well thief. I... no sorry, I apologise. My name is Auron, always good to see a new aura.

[B]Zidane:[/B] Ah yeah. The name's Zidane.

[B]Auron:[/B] You appear to have your own tale to tell, so perhaps we shall earn the tale.

[B]Zidane:[/B] Yeah, maybe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] With this, Zidane smiled and started to jump up and down to pleasure his ears as Zidane was used to the clanging of the metal flooring by living with Tantalus. He then started to walk off down a corridor that was filled with a red light that made any figure that entered the corridor seem neon. Zidane waved to the others in the checking room, and then ran exploring the Highwind. [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][color=003399][b]Cloud strode through the crowd ignoring the mad cheers and applauding, he still didn't quite know why he came here, he'll just get stuck with a bunch of excited fools. Atleast he thought he'd try to show a bit of enthusiasm this time.[/color]

Kid:[/b] Wow mista', ya shore do got a great sword, ain't 'cha?

[b][color=003399]Cloud pushed the kid away from him with a flick of his arm. The kid landed hard, and screamed back up at Cloud.[/color]

Kid:[/b] I hope 'ya get eated by a monstar, yah big bully!

[b]Cloud:[/b] Children are meant to be seen, and not heard.

[color=003399][b]Cloud remarked as he walked into the Airship. He walked over to the sign-up sheet and signed his name in a surprisingly neat handwriting. Then he crossed his arms, and leaned lightly against the wall.

People were already here, they were talking in a little group. The only one he knew right of was the Crimson Warrior, Auron. There's someone he could atleast have a bit of respect for. [/b][/color][/SIZE]

[color=green]Quickly, Rinoa turned around, wondering why she heard a child scream. As she turned, she gazed at the newcomer, then walked slowly over to him.

"Hello" Rinoa said curiously. "I'm Rinoa, who might you be?"

The young man snapped his eyes over to Rinoa, examined her, then mumbled something under his breath.

Confused, Rinoa blinked, then said, "I'm sorry, but I err...didn't hear you."

"You weren't meant to." He snapped back.

"Well fine, be that way, big meanie!" she quickly replied, then walked off over towards the man in the red coat.
[/color]

Auron watched the newcomer with interest. A troubled kid. Where had he seen [i]that[/i] before.
"Sir?"
Auron turned toward the feminine voice. "Rinoa, I believe?"
Rinoa nodded. "You seem nice. At least not [i]all[/i] giant sword carrying men are jerks."
Auron's giant collar hid his grin at her indignance. His gruff chuckle gave him away, though, and Rinoa turned on him.
"You think that was [i]funny?[/i]"
Auron held up his right hand. "Forgive me. Just remembering old memories. You are right, though; not all giant sword carrying men are jerks."
Rinoa smiled sweetly at him, then went back to talking to Zell. Auron regarded the blonde headed young man quietly. He would have to remember to speak with him.
~~~~~

OOC: Guys and Gals, check out my present I made for us all! Click the icon! *grins happily*
(Level numbers are editted every full page, so don't forget to post!)

OOC: Just to point out Ginny... My username is Braidless [b]Baka[/b]... not Bra... O_o! Nice site though, I am humbled ^_^

IC:
Zell, who had completed his "self-guided" tour of what parts of the ship he could get to (and sometimes wasn't allowed to), he watched as Rinoa came towards him.
"Y'know Rinoa... That guy with the sword looks a little scary..."
Rinoa looked back at him, raising her eyebrows a little. "Which one?"
"Yeah... Good point there..." He yawned a little, more of a theatrical stunt than anything else. "All of them maybe?"
He moved to push himself off the wall he was leaning against and, with a surprised yell and a resounding CRASH, he hit the floor. "Owch... Yeah, owch..." Quickly he pushed himself to a sitting position and looked about, glaring around in an embarassed way and blushing. Everyone was giving him strange looks. Apart from the two guys with the big swords... one who hadn't even blinked, and the other who looked more than a little condescending. What was with people and strange looks?! "What?! Haven't you seen a guy fall over before?! Geez..."
Still blushing he picked himself up and brushed imaginary dust off himself. Whhhhhhhy? Sighing, Zell decided he was born to be the comedy relief. That was the only answer he could decide on...

[size=1]
Zack pulled a few people to the side and out of his way, as he ran through the last of the crowd and broke free of the human barrier.
He slowed his sprint down to a halt, looking up across the metal ramp in front of him to the gigantic airship. He took one firm step forward, and scanned his eyes across the contestants standing in the huge open doorway of the Highwind.

[b]'Cloud...'[/b]

He reached for the hilt of his wide sword, and touched it reassuringly, before dropping his right arm back down to its side.
Zack snapped out of his short trance, and ran up the metal ramp. He signed his name on the clipboarded sheet of paper, and turned to face the blonde-haired younger man who obviously hadn't noticed him yet.

[b]'Nice clothes'[/b]

The startled Cloud unfolded his arms, and quickly looked over.

[b]'Y'know.. you look pretty good in 'em'

[color=indigo]'Zack? Is that you?'[/color]

'The one and only! Haha..so how's life been treating you?.. Good? Cause it sure as hell screwed me over a couple of times..'

[color=indigo]'But how? You--[/color]

'--you can keep the sword. Think of it.. as a present from an old friend. I just had to sign up when I found out you were gonna show up!'[/b]

Cloud seemed bewildered and confused, and went back to his fits of silence.

--------------

Ooh! Maybe I don't like Cloud! Or maybe I just miss him..
*shrugs*[/size]

[COLOR=deeppink]Rikku ran down the path as she saw and group of people up ahead. She recognized one person.

Rikku(whipsers): Could it be??

She ran up to the group but trips and falls on someone. She is later helped up by him and stares into his eye(tehehe)

Rikku: Auron
Auron: Rikku..
Rikku: Long time no see...
Auron: Yes..

They began talking..Well Rikku was talking..(Tehehe) Things were back to normal, but who were these others?

Rikku: Hello all, the names Rikku..[/COLOR]

OoC: All fixed, "BB". ^_~

~~~~~~~~~
Auron looked at the dark haired young man that joined the blonde one. They looked a lot alike, though the dark haired one reminded him more of...
"Aurie!" Rikku chirped. "C'mon, we're all gonna get in a circle and introduce ourselves!"
Before Auron could voice any protest to either the nickname or the idea, Rikku was tugging him by his good arm toward the others. The blonde man shifted callously, obviously acting like he wanted to be somewhere else. The dark haired one smirked at the blonde one.
[i]Jecht![/i] The dark haired one reminded him of Jecht!
Zell rushed up at that moment, caught up in Rikku's happy attitude, and laughingly punched Auron on his slinged arm. Auron winched.
"HEY!" Rikku had Zell by his ear in an instant.
"What what whaaaaat?"
"Didn't anyone tell you to respect your elders?"
"Rikku..." Auron said warningly. He didn't want to feel like the old fogey of the group.
"But that's your injured arm!" the pretty young Al Bhed insisted in a hurt tone. "Don't you care?"
Rikku must have forgotten the real reason that he wore his arm that way, but he didn't want to dwell on it. Too many painful memories.
"I'm used to it," the Guardian answered her.
"Sorry," Zell said sheepishly.
Auron smirked from behind his shades. "I wouldn't waste time feeling sorry for me if I were you."
"Why's that?"
Auron hoisted his sword in a blatant manner, and his smirk grew wider. Zell eyed him, then started throwing a few experimental punches. "You think you can take me on, huh, huh?"
"Zell."
"Whaaaaaat?"
Rikku crossed her arms at him and started to tap her foot impatiently. "If you don't get back into that group this instant, you don't get any supper!"
"I hear we are having...hot dogs," Auron added quietly.
Zell's eyes grew wide, and he quickly slipped back to his place.
"Thanks, Aurie!"
Auron winched again. "Riiiikku..."

[color=green] Slowly Rinoa gazed over towards Rikku, then excitedly ran to her. "Finally, another girl! I was beginning to feel lonely."

Rikku turned over to Rinoa, then smiled and said. "Oh, hey! I'm Rikku, who are you?"

"Me? I'm Rinoa!" Rinoa said.

"Well it's nice ta meetCHA Rinoa, I'm glad I'm not the only girl here as well. Oh, have you met Aurie yet?" Rikku exclaimed, then pointed towards Auron.

Rinoa quickly jolted a look at Auron, then said, "Yes, I believe we met before, but it's always nice to speak again." Rinoa smiled.

Auron raised an eyebrow, then shook his head and smiled again.

"You think that's funny too?" Rinoa pouted.

"No, I just...nevermind." Auron again shook his head still smiling behind his collar, then walked off, towards the group.

Rikku smiled, then she and Rinoa followed after Auron.[/color]

[size=1]OOC: Auron's arm isn't injured Gin, he wears it like that as a sign of respect for his master, who died. It's part of the Samurai code, which they based Auron off. Correct me if i'm wrong. And, on the site, both mine, and AJeh's page is named "Tidus", and are the levels going to be based off posts?

IC: Thoughts swarmed through Clouds head. Zack was dead, he watched him die, he thought he WAS Zack, yet sure enough he was standing beside him. Cloud shrugged the thought off.

[color=black][b]Come on, we've got to introduce ourselves.[/b][/color]

Zack pushed himself ahead of Cloud and into the group. Cloud slowly followed. He wasn't a very social person. Rikku stepped into the center of the circle and began to talk.

[b][color=green]Hey everybody, my names Rikku! I like...[/color][/b]

And so it went.[/size]

There was a red blur and suddenly there was a figure on the ground.
She squinted into the sun and then looked at the others.
[color=red]I'm Freya![/color]
She stepped into the circle as well and started introducing herself.

OOC: *head swims* The title on each page I dunno how to fix. So, yeah, they all say "Tidus". (If someone can help me on that, pleeeeeeeease!) As I said in my other post, I will be counting posts from each page as they are "finished" (ie-when this first page is done, I will be counting everyone's posts), and then change the levels.
Also, if you watch the [spoiler]Yunalesca[/spoiler] battle closely, or the part just before it, you'll see where I got the injured arm part from. Yeah, partly respect (I had forgotten about that when I made that post, to be honest), but partly injured. Heh, we'll say he told Rikku it didn't bother him because he didn't want to talk about what had happened all those years ago. Or we can say that Rikku didn't know about the code, so she thought like me.
My bad, I'm such a goof! :bluesweat
~~~~
IC: Auron squinted at the red blur. A dragon?
"Hello," he spoke. Freya turned to him and smiled warmly. "Ah, a female knight, I see."
"Does it bother you?" Freya asked.
"Not at all. I've just never seen an intelligent rodent before."
"I'll take that as a compliment." Freya peered at him from beneath her hat. "You're an interesting one."
"I guess I'll take that as a compliment, too."

[color=green]OOC: First of all, Freya is a rat person, not a dragon.^^() Second, to change the page titles, well, I'll show you.

<*HTML>
<*HEAD>
<*TITLE>Your page title goes here(you have Tidus up here, you need to change it each time.)<*/TITLE>
<*/HEAD>
<*BODY> Just take out those stars.^^

There ya go.^^
-----------------
IC:

Rinoa walked over to Auron and Freya, a little surprised at this non-human creature. "Hello," Rinoa said, "I'm Rinoa Heartilly, it's nice to meet you, oh and, what's your name?"

Freya looked over to Rinoa, eyes covered by her hat," I'm Freya Cresent, and it's nice to meet you as well."

"Well", said Rinoa, "I think we should go join the group again, eh 'Aurie'?" she smiled, then motioned to Freya to follow her.

Auron just shook his head once again, then followed slowly behind them.[/color]

Rikku bounced past Auron. "How many more how many more how many more are leeeeeeft?" the Al Bhed sang out.
Auron stared after her. [i]Clearly too much sugar.[/i]
Freya lashed her tail slightly. "Is she always like this?"
Auron raised an eyebrow behind his shades. "Do you really want to know?"
"Greeeeeat..." Zell groaned.

Hey Ginny, for your site, Cecil's best weapon is called the Crystal Sword. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=indigo]A man dressed in shining white crystal armor, partly covered by a cape of faint yellow and blue, stepped through the crowd towards the airship. Near the edge of the line of people, he saw a young boy sitting on the ground with a scraped knee.

"Here," the man said, kneeling down next to the boy. "Let me help you with that." He mumbled a few words and made a slight gesture, and the scrape healed before the kid's eyes.

"Hey, thanks mister!" the kid called after him as the man walked away. Letting a small smile play across his face, the man stepped up onto the ramp.

As he entered the airship, he looked around at the people already there. A lock of his blue-white hair fell down across his face, and he quickly brushed it aside before stepping over to the small sign up sheet and signing his name.

His spot in the game secured, he turned back to the other contestants. "Looks like the party's already begun," he said. "The name's Cecil, nice to meet you all."[/color]

OOC:Actually Freya was banished.I got my info from the FFIX official webpage with all the characters.But she did also leave for love.

Cecil walked over to the group and started to introduce himself.
Rikku was still bouncing about singing.
Everyone welcomed the new comers.

OOC: Woo! Updated website ^_^! *looks at all the pretty pictures*

IC:
Smiling, Zell held out a hand to Cecil. "I'm Zell," he announced, grinning. "Welcome aboard."
Then, thoughtfully, Zell counted round the rest of the group. "Y'know, I think we're just waiting for one more!"
He winced as that provoked an excited squeal from Rikku. "Only one more! Yipee! I can't wait!"
He grinned again, admitting she was right. "Me either." He tapped at his wrist where a watch would be. "I hate waiting!" he whined.
"That explains a lot of things..." murmured Auron quietly.
"What did you say?!"
Auron chuckled, making Zell even more irritated. "Nothing important."
"No, really, say it again!"
Auron sighed. "That explains a lot of things..." he repeated, but whether in response to Zell's request, or just for the heck of it, was anyone's best guess. Zell paused for a moment, wondering what to say and for once not wanting to make too much of a scene.
"Oh geez!" he wailed after a few moments. "Why do I even try?"
"Excatly what I was wondering."
"What?!"

[color=indigo]Cecil chuckled at Zell's antics, thinking that Auron and himself would probably get along pretty well.
"Only one more, hmm?" Cecil said to no one in particular. "Good; then it won't be long until I'll get to see what you guys've got."
"You won't be disappointed," said Cloud. This was the first time Cecil had heard him speak, and he didn't sound like he was just boasting.
"Good," Zidane shot back. "Wouldn't be any fun if this were easy."
"No, it wouldn't," replied Freya... Silence filled the air for a moment, until it was suddenly shattered.
"One more, one more, only one more!" exclaimed Rikku in a high pitched squeal.
"Ack...maybe Zell isn't so bad," Cecil mumbled as he held a hand to his ear.
"What?!"
"Nothing, nothing..."
"Great, now there's two of them."
"The more the merrier," replied Auron, a smirk hidden behind his collar.[/color]

"So, who's left?" Rinoa asked.
Next to her, Zell shrugged, and Rikku rocked on her heels, barely containing her excitment.
Auron peered out past the crowd. "I believe those two." He pointed.
Just outside of the crowd, Squall and Tidus waited.
"Heeeeeeeeeey!" Rikku called through cupped hands, then waving. "You better get over here! Last person left is left behind!"
Tidus and Squall instantly began to sprint toward the airship.
Zell nudged Cecil. "100 gil on Blondie."
Zak looked at Cloud, then grinned widely. "I say 150 on the angsty, dark one. They tend to run faster."
"Gambling? That's a bit...unsavory," Auron mentioned.
"Ooo, ooo, ooo--200 on them both!" Zidane yelled.
"Huh?" Zell, Cecil, and Zak looked at him, confused.
"See what I mean?" Auron said.
"Awwww, c'mon, Aurie, it's all in good fun," Zell chuckled, throwing an arm around him. Auron glared at him, and Zell backed off; trying to save face, he turned to the other red persona. "Right, Freya?"
She stabbed her trident into the ground and looked at him pointedly.
Zell turned at Auron's throaty chuckle. "I'll bet dinner, then."
"But..." Zell looked lost. "Aren't we having hot dogs?"
"Are you in? It's all in good fun, remember."
Zell mumbled something under his breath.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] As Zidane reared into his pockets to find some Gilders, it appeared that the whole squadron was looking at him puzzled. Throwing an arm behind his head, Zidane laughed.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] Well we're playing for a reward right? We might aswell start now. Woah, who's this cutie?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I]Zidane ran over to a blonde haired girl of about his height. She seemed to have different pupils, which were fixtured into a spiral shape. Zidane gazed into her eyes and held out his hand.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] And who might you be?

[B]Blonde-haired girl:[/B] Erm, um, I'm Rikku!

[B]Zidane:[/B] Nice name, nice figure and nice beauty. Just what I want in a girl.

[B]Rikku:[/B] Hey! No hitting on me! If you do, I'll... cut your tail off.

[B]Zidane:[/B] Point taken.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I]Zidane stared at the two figures who look almost identical, apart from the hair colour.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] You guys, look almost, never mind.

[B]Cloud:[/B] What? Why did you suddenly change your tone.

[B]Zidane:[/B] I kind of... have a similar story to you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] With this, Auron glanced at Zidane interestingly. It seemed Auron was surprised at Zidane's character as he seemed to be hiding something. With this, conversation lasted for at least half an hour.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson][B][U][CENTER]Forty-Five Minutes Later[/CENTER][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] So I said to the guy, that's no Chocobo, that's my wife!

[B]Zell:[/B] Erm, right.

[B]Zidane:[/B] I'll stop now.[/SIZE]