OtakuBoards

<<<Final Fantastic Survivor>>>

Sandy

[color=green] Rinoa, growing bored of Zidanes blabbering, decided to go see how the two that were earlier running to the airship were doing. She walked over to the door, follow quickly by Rikku. Curiousity is contagious.

"They are fighting to get on" stated Rinoa.

"Yup, they sure are, C'MON TIDUS YOU CAN DO IT!" yelled Rikku.

Rinoa glanced at Rikku, then to the two fighting eachother to get on. "Squall....GO SQUALL, BEAT THAT BLONDIE!"

Rikku and Rinoa looked at eachother for a moment, then wildly started screaming for the one they rooted for. "GO SQUALL, C'MON!"--
"TIDUS BEAT THAT WEIRDO UP!"

[/color]

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zell, having finally managed to inch away from Zidane's bad jokes, joined the girls. He laughed slightly. "Geez... You two are getting worked up, hmm?"
"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!"
Zell's face held a stunned expression as the two girls continued screaming encouragement. "Well... Uhh... Okay then..." He surveyed the fight for a few moments. "Owch... hey that's not fair fighting... Ahh! Did you see that!? He nearly took his eyes out!!" He was amazed. "That's just plain dirty fighting... That is something they DO NOT teach at Balamb..." He paused before nudging Rikku. "Who's the blonde dude?"
"TIDUS!! GO TIDUS!"
"Yeah okay, GO TIDUS!! BLONDES GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!!" Enthusiastically he started punching the air in front of him. "Yeah! Like that! Punch him! PUNCH HIM! He deserves it! BOOYA!"

[COLOR=deeppink]Rikku watched intensly when she glanced at Auron.

Rikku: Ohh.Aurie..Whats da matter?
Auron: Nothing...Riiiiku >_<

Auron sat down on a hill flowing with long grass. Rikku sat beside him.

Rikku: So.How are things. Its been a long time, ma friend.
Auron:[I]Friend..>_<[/I]**He thought**
Rikku: Well aren't you going to say anythii....

She stopped when Tidus came flying out of the fight and landed right on Rikku.

Rikku: Hey Tidus. Whats new?
Tidus: >_< Nothing..**He said as he held his head.**
Rikku: Lets get you cleaned up.
Tidus: **rolls eyes**:cross:

As they walks over to a river to get Tidus face all cleaned up. Squall rammed Tidus into Rikku. Rikku went flying into the river. She quickly got out and ran away, over the hills. Passing Auron and the rest of the group.

Auron: Squall, now you've done it, you've chased away "excitement".
Tidus: She'll come back...I hope.[/COLOR]

Auron grabbed Tidus by his arm. "If you don't hurry up, you're gonna miss the airship."
"HEEEEEEEEY!" Rinoa called from the airship. "Auron, are you rooting for that kid? You know what they say about blondes!"
Auron hmphed. Tidus peered at him. "What [i]do[/i] they say about blondes?"
The Crimson Warrior rolled his good eye behind his shades. "Surely you've heard of 'blonde jokes'?"
"Yes," Tidus replied testily, "and don't call me 'Shirly'," he added comically.
Auron groaned.
Squall tackled Tidus in front of him, and the two kept squabbling. With a patient sigh, Auron walked alongside them, then slammed his Masamune, point down, into the ground between them.
"Children," he rumbled.
"Au[i]ron![/i]" Tidus whined.
"... ... ..." Squall said.
"Oh yeah? Well same to you!" Tidus punched Squall again.
Auron groaned again and turned toward the airship. "Are you sure we can't just leave them both?"

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] As Zidane was about to shoot another joke, he noticed Auron stabbing the ground in front of the airship. He then walked over to Zack and Cloud.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] Yo Zack. You seem to be a bit more outgoing than your friend here.

[B]Zack:[/B] Oh him? Don't let him get to you, he has a tendency to turn quiet.

[B]Zidane:[/B] I guess we all get like that huh? We all have a story to tell. Where the hell is the host?

[B]Cloud:[/B] Cid? Heh, from when I used to 'work' with him, he's probably messing around with some equipment that'll get kidnapped by some organisation that has a plot to take over the world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] Zidane scratched his head, a bit puzzled. However, he laughed an replied.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] Oh, the usual huh?

[B]Cloud:[/B] Heh, whatever. Just watch out if he is holding a stick of dynamite and smoking a cigar at the same time.

[B]Zack:[/B] You know what they say, smoking's bad for your health.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] After Zack's comment, the trio chuckled, and it even left a smile on Cloud's face. From this, Zidane felt more settled into the group and found that he would probably stick closer to Cloud and Zack for a while.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

As the nine contestants were gazing to the field from the doorway, the tall shadow of Cid fell upon them

Cid: "Boy, that's the longest short-distance run I've ever seen, I have to say..."
Auron: "Could not it be possible to just... depart?"
Cid: "Well, it would be fair to have equal amount of people in the teams... But I'll call upon a certain person, who could probably break this situation."

Cid leaves to the control-room, but at the door he turns around,
Cid: "Oh, and by the way, welcome to Survivor, everybody!"

offgame: Wow, Gin: a whole website!!! You asked if there should be a page dedicated to Cid, and my answer is: by all means! And JCBaggee and Draagul, you better hurry, because I'm going to approve Domon's application as a player. So the first of you three to check in to Highwind will be the last player. HURRY UP!!!

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The happy go-lucky of the crowd suddenly took a change for a dead silent as a man that appeared in his mid-twenties stepped through. His sliver hair was suddenly tossled in the wind as he approached the airship, his sword, a long deadly looking Masume was sheathed at his side. Some people muttered, for this man was a well known murder and madman.[/i]

Kid: Oh my god!! Its...its...Its Sephiroth!!!!!

Woman: HIM?! I thought he was dead?!

Man: As did I.

[i]Ignoring the usual remarks he heard when he passed by people Sephiroth entered the ship, his boots clanking on the paneling.

As he entered the main corridoor he saw someone he knew wasn't too happy to see him. Cloud Strife. The blonde-haired kid looked at him with both a look of anger and shock. Sephiroth smirked as he headed over to the clipboard and signed his name.[/i]

[FONT=times new roman]Sephiroth[/FONT]

[i]After this a young blonde boy with geled hair walked up to him and stuck his hand out.[/i]

Boy: I'm Zell.

Sephiroth: .....

Zell: Hello? Anyone there??

[i]Sephiroth just walked past him ignoring him and heading for a corner to wait for the host to arrive.[/i][/COLOR]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Sorry if its a little off.

OoC: Well, it seems as if we've had our first eviction. Check out the site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Auron watched the silver haired man. If the blonde headed kid Cloud had seemed distant, this man was just... Auron shook his head.
It was quite the varied crowd onboard the Airship.
"Tidus, you big dummy!" Rikku pouted as the hatch began to close. "Why couldn't you have run faster?"
"Squall!" Rinoa called out in despair. The airship hatch clanged shut loudly, almost as if in contempt, and the group stared at it.
"That's the problem with wrestling with pigs," Auron murmured. "You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it."
"Are you calling Tidus a pig!?"
"Are you calling Squall a pig!?"
Auron looked at the two girls glaring at him. "No," he finally answered, "but they should have gotten their priorities straight. While they were fighting, this other gentleman took their spot."
"Gentleman, nothing!" Cloud spat vehemently. "He's a murderer and a villian and he has no right--"
"Whoa whoa whoa, 'nough of that now!" Cid said cheerfully. "Though it's the most I've heard you say in awhile, kid. Let's get started, shall we?"

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Sephiroth looked at Cloud. The boy looked like he might start spitting venom out at any moment, Zack wasn't too pleased either. "Well duh! You did happen to murder Cloud's girlfriend and betray Zack!" Sephiroth yelled in his mind. He should have stayed away from them but somehow he had been drawn to follow them. It seemed odd. Here was the most infamous madman following the boy who had "slew" him. Actually in a sense, Sephiroth felt like he had died and then was reborn again. But this time he was free of his evil intentions and no longer driven for blood and suffering. A

As he was thinking this over in his head the man in the crimson coat walked over to Sephiroth and slouched against the wall also. His eyes were hidden by his dark sunglasses.[/i]

Man: Welcome aboard. What's your name stranger?

Sephiroth: Sephiroth.

Man: Auron is my name. The blonde girl there is Rikku, the black haired girl is Rinoa, the kid with the tail is Zidane, and the other two guys with the big swords are...

Sephiroth: I know who they are.

Auron: Oh.. How is that?

Sephiroth: We're not on a friendly basis. I murdered Cloud's girlfriend, and nearly killed Zack.

Auron: Oh?

Sephiroth: Then Cloud defeated me and I was reformed, beacause you see. I was driven for blood in the past. But, now I'm reformed. But most people don't see it as that. Oh well. What's your story?

Auron: I was a warrior monk once but then became a summoner's guardian and now, well. I'm here.

Sephiroth: Summoner? You mind explaining that?

Auron: Maybe later. Right now it looks like Cloud is gonna come over here.

[i]Auron stood up and walked off just as Cloud came over with a pissed off expression on his face.[/i][/COLOR]

Suddenly Rikku shouted "Hey!!Where's Freya?!

Rikku started searching.Under boxes,inside boxes,under people.

Freya was standing on the roof of the Highwind the whole time thinking.She looked up at the sky and the fluffy clouds.
'They're all so noisey!Especially that girl.What was her name...Rikku" she thought to herself.

[size=1]
Zack rolled his eyes upwards, as he heard Auron's comment.

[b]'Name's Zack, man. Cloud's the blonde quiet guy.. we're not that alike, y'know?'[/b]

A few moments of silence passed as Zack wondered if the Crimson Warrior had heard him or not. He decided it wasn't that important, and turned to face Sephiroth.

[b]'So..uh..[i]Seph[/i]..how are things..going for you these days?'

[color=red]'I've changed'[/color]

'Oh *cough*... that's good to know... no more psychotic misunderstandings regarding the planet and innocent people being burnt.. and close friends being beaten up in the process then, I guess..'

[color=red]'What?'[/color]

'Hmm? Nothing.'[/b]

There was a horribly uncomfortable and edgy silence between the two for a few minutes. And Zack knew it then. No matter how hard they would try, nothing would be able to bring the three of them as close together as they were back then.

-------------
NOTE: Self-made Zack sprite headed your way soon ^_^
(By AJeh and teh Zeh)[/size]

[color=green]"Hmm..." Rinoa sighed. "Squall you idiot..why.."

Suddenly Rinoa walked over to the newcomer, the silver-haired man, and stood in front of him, staring at him coldly.

"Might I ask why you look at me so?" he said.

"Because, you made Squall lose his spot, it's your fault!" Rinoa yelled.

"I'm sorry, but they two young men shouldn't have been fighting, then maybe one of them would have made it on."

"It's still....your fault!"

"Again, I'm sorry."

"No you're not.."

Suddenly Rinoa spun around, and walked over to Rikku, pouting alongside her.

Suddenly, Cid walked into the middle of the room, and spoke out loudly, "I believe it's time we start formin' teams!" "Everyone get over here!"[/color]

Freya heard Cid shout and leaped off the roof.
Everyone turned around in surprise.

Rikku shouted "There you are Freya!!I was looking for you!!"
Freya looked at her and ignored her and kept walking.
Everyone listened closely at what Cid was telling them.

[COLOR=deeppink]OOC: Rikku had been running away, is any one cares. But i guess it doesnt matter.

-----------------------
IC: Rikku jumped up she ran beside Auron, she would die if she was on a team without anyone she knew. She clutched onto his arm and his winced and clenched his fist.

Auron: What are you doing?
Rikku: Um..I dunno. Just I'm scared of getting on teams.
Auron: Fear is something we all life with..
Rikku: ....O.o
Auron: Never mind.
Rikku: Maybe I don't want you on my team, if your not going to speak normal..Tehehe.

Rikku laughed and Auron stayed serious.They gathered to listen Cid give out the names of teams.[/COLOR]

As Auron listened, he wiggled his arm. Rikku only tightened her grasp. The Crimson Warrior groaned to himself mentally.
[i]What is she going to do when it comes time for us to be on our own?[/i] Auron wondered, somewhat fondly. He was already wondering who would make it that far...
He snapped back to attention as Cid read the teams off.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Sephiroth had joined the others and propped himself against a wall close to the group and lowered his head and closed his eyes. His hair drifted down over his face and making him appear even more mysterious.

Cloud, being catious as usual was keeping an eye on him as Cid read off the teams.

After standing against the wall for some time Sephiroth's eyes flared open and like he had just awoken from a nightmare. He brought his gloved hand to his face and pulled it back, he could feel sweat pouring down his face. "Why? Why am I continoully haunted by those images??" He thought asking trying to get some kind of answers but nothing came to mind except that he was made to view his previous memories as punishment for the crimes he had committed. He raised his head up and shook off the bad dream. He then rested his left hand on the hilt of his sword, just as an old habit. Sephiroth then walked over to the crowd and listened in.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Cecil watched as Sephiroth joined the rest of the group, and he edged over to him.
"Something wrong?' he asked.
"...It's nothing."
"You sure? You looked like you'd seen a ghost."
"It's nothing... And it would take a lot more than a ghost, anyway."
"Right, right..." Cecil started to pace back and forth, waiting impatiently for Cid to read out the teams. He didn't like just standing around doing nothing.
"Relax," said Auron.
"I'm not tense; I just don't like to waste time."
"Right, right..." replied Auron.
Cecil shot a sideways glance over at Auron, and then laughed quietly. "Indeed," he said, and continued to pace.[/color]

[SIZE=1]As if he needed Sephiroth here this time. Everything he ever had, everything he ever truly loved, had all been taken away by Spehiroth.

Cloud clenched his fists together tightly, drawing blood from his hands. Maybe he should just leave?

[b]Hold up, dude. Don't let him get to ya.[/b]

Zack muttered in Cloud direction.

[color=indigo][b]Hmph...[/b][/color]

He callously shrugged it off, for now. Cloud turned his gaze over toward Cid, who was making a few quick scratches with a pencil, onto some paper. It would be interesting to see who's team he was on. Zidane walked over.

[b][color=003399]Hey guys, i hope i'm on atleast one of your teams, eh?[/color][/b]

Cloud nodded, distractedly. The only person here he even remotly wanted to be near, was Zack.[/SIZE]

Zell watched as Cid continued scratching at the paper with a pencil, umming and ahhing before putting a line through what he had just written and starting over.
[i]"What's that guys problem?"[/i] ranted Zell to himself in his head, glancing at Sephiroth with a cold eye. [i]"I was only trying to be nice, y'know? Kinda thing you expect. But nooooo. Let's try and be nasty and mean and arrogant with the blonde-haired punk!"[/i]
His expression was a little leading to his general train of thought. Without him noticing it, several of the contestants were starting to give him funny looks.
[i]"I was only saying 'hello'! That's allowed right?! I mean, what's a guy supposed to do to make friends around here?!"[/i]
"What's your problem?" demanded Cloud sharply, watching Zell get redder and redder, and fearing he might explode. Not that he really cared... But it would be pretty messy...
"What's my problem?!"
"That's what I said."
"Ohhhhhh!" Zell shot a glare at Sephiroth. "Just nothing!"
Huffing, Zell crossed his arms across his chest and awaited the decision on teams.

Cid: "Attention please, people! Before I announce the teams, we will do a little jump between dimensions. Our first world is Planet of Final Fantasy 7. Hold on!"

Highwind took off with amazing ease, and the audience gathered into the field gasped as the airship increased its speed and vanished to a whirling hole in the sky.
Squall (with a black eye): "Shucks!"
Tidus (with a black eye): "You tell me about it."

Planet, the world of Final Fantasy 7. Airship Highwind appears above the city of Midgar carrying the ten contestants of Final Fantasy Survivor.

Inside the ship:
Cid: "Welcome, Survivors. Now, some of you may know each other, and there might be some surprises included. But I stress that this competition has little to do with the adventures you all have been experienced earlier in your life. I have had to twitch the laws of nature in more than one cases, but if you just don't think about it, you'll manage just fine.

Then, I have had the task to divide you ten into two teams competing against each other. The first captains are also chosen based on the names of the teams, but the captains can be changed in every Council.
And the teams are:
[color=blue]AVALANCHE[/color]
*captain: Cloud (Tasis)
*Rikku (C_L)
*Zell (BB)
*Zack (AJeh)
*Rinoa (Mei)

[color=red]TANTALUS[/color]
*captain: Zidane (Zidane)
*Auron (Ginny)
*Freya (Sakuramon)
*Cecil (Desbreko)
*Sephiroth (Domon)

But neither of the teams will stay at this airship. Instead, you will both have an own airship: either the glamorous and dynamic RAGNAROK (from FF8) or the scrappy and slow CARGO SHIP (from FF9). To get your hands on either of them, you must pass the
[u]FIRST CHALLENGE: AIRSHIP RUMBLE![/u]
Here's what you have to do:
As a team, choose ONE of these 3 hints, find out what place it means, go there, and wait for my announcing. One of the places holds the key to Ragnarok, one to Cargo Ship, and the third to neither of them (however, if the team gets there, they can have the airship that the other team didn't get).

Here are the hints (you can't choose the same as the other team!):
1) Rough hike accross this deserted island, at the goal you will find a man with dozen faces and hands, next to a tower of fighters.
2) Nothing here but white, still you can find a village here, to where a scientist once fled with his loved one.
3) Can you imagine another place with such glory, joy and richness? Look deeper, and you see that the place is filled with greed and sad stories.

I will now let you teams down to Midgar. Negotiate which of the hints you will follow, make your way to there (to get a ride: for chocobos, go to Chocobo Farm; for a ship, go to Junon; get a car from Costa Del Sol), and WAIT for me! I wish you the best of luck.

Survivors, ready? GO!"

Then the floor under the contestants feet opened. A beam of light carried them to the dark city of Midgar.

(For the map of the world, check out the attachment)

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] Zidane, taking glances at Sephiroth, was tracking thoughts of his rival, Kuja. However, Zidane was beginning to learn that the past is behind him. he passed through the two people being Zack and Cloud, and headed over to Sephiroth but kept his distance.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Zidane:[/B] I don't know who you are, and I'm not going to judge you, but whatever Cloud and Zack know of you, it cannot be anything of a good memory.

[B]Sephiroth:[/B] And what's it got to do with you?

[B]Zidane:[/B]Well if there's one thing I cannot stand! Someone who haunts another being a bad memory.

[B]Sephiroth:[/B] So monkey boy? How do you think others may feel, if a being with a tail followed them around?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] Zidane began to become infuriated, while hurt at the same time. Sephiroth didn't seem to move at all, but he did began to wave his hand, taunting Zidane.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Cloud:[/B] Well it's not like you'd know how others feel, you amuse me.

[B]Zidane:[/B]Cloud, leave it, there's enough between you already.

[B]Cloud:[/B] Hmph.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] With Zidane's remark, Zidane headed back over to Zack in a corner, while he supported his sword on the back of him. Zack began to smile at the argument between the completely different beings.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Sephiroth:[/B] However...boy, I believe the fact is you cannot fight your own battles.

[B]Zidane:[/B] What the...!?[/SIZE=1]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I] With that, Zidane immediately drew the two daggers that were supported by his waist. The light from an overhead light reflected off Zidane's left dagger into Cid's eye. Immediately, Cid looked up from his writing onto a board and shouted in shock.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Cid:[/B] Ladies! Settle down, c'mon, make it livable for the others here. Let's get this game started.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][I]Follwing Cid's speech, Zidane sheathed his dagger and headed back over to Zack and Cloud to wait for Cid's announcment.[/I][/COLOR][/I]

offgame: Psst, Zidane! In case you didn't notice, I did my announcement on the last page. You're now the captain of team Tantalus, or "the reds".

And if the rules of the challenge is left unclear to anybody, notify me as soon as possible, so that I can fix things. Oh, and please be sure of the place you go, because if I find a team from a place that isn't any of the three behind the hints, then... :huh:

[SIZE=1]Thinking of all the memoires Cloud had of Midgar, he smiled. He had met Aeris here. He had joined Avalanche here. Lots of things had happppened here.

[b]"It's changed. A lot."[/b]

Zack looked around in wonderment, but was interupted by Zell.

[color=orangered][b]"This seems like a big place. Any hotdog stands?"[/color]

[color=green]"Wow. Look at all the buildings! This reminds me of Home..."[/color]

[color=blue]*sncikers* "Theres one over there, Zell!"[/color]

[color=indigo]"Quiet! We're here to get an Ariship; not eat hotdogs, or look at the scenery"[/color]

[color=green]"But... i want to look around"[/color]

"I'd listen to him Rikku, have you ever seen him angry?"

[color=blue]"Shouldn't we solve the puzzles first?"[/color]

[color=indigo]"I have a good idea about each of them..."[/color]

"The first is Wutai, isn't it? I mean the whole 'next to a tower of fighters' thing gives it away."

[color=indigo]"Also the 'man with [i]a[/i] dozen faces and hands'"[/color]

[color=green]"Theres no 'a' in there."[/color]

[color=indigo]":shifty: Shut up..."[/color]

[color=orangered]"What about the others?"[/color][/b]

~~~~~~

OOC: I'm pretty sure i know the answer to all three, but if i said it all in this post, wouldn't it give it away for the other team?

Note: This is just so i remember who to make each color, and for you all you know who's who.
Cloud = [color=Indigo]Indigo[/color]
Zack = Black
Zell = [color=orangered]OrangeRed[/color]
Rikku = [color=green]Green[/color]
Rinoa = [color=blue]Blue[/color][/SIZE]

Auron shouldered his sword into a more comfortable position, and looked at Zidane. "I'm certain I know where the first two clues lead."
"Yeah?" Zidane glared at Cloud's team, who had already figured out the first clue. If there was one thing he hated, it was being shown up.
"Shall I go get Chocobos?" Freya asked. She was stopped by Zidane sniggling. "What?!" the Dragon Knight demanded.
"It's just...the thought...of [i]you[/i]...on a Chocobo!" Zidane half laughed, half gasped.
Cecil watched the two with amusemtn, while Sephiroth stared about Midgar uncomfortably.
"Just like old times, eh, Frey?"
Freya eyed Zidane. "If you weren't the captain--"
"Excuse me," Cecil broke in. "If we want to get to one of the airships sometime soon..."
"Right!" Zidane cheered. "Let's get to work, team!"
~~~~~~~
OoC: I PMed you, Zidane.