OtakuBoards

<<<Final Fantastic Survivor>>>

Sandy

To both team's surprise, the airships went out of control, and started to move on their own.

At the Cargo Ship:
Zidane: "He-hey?! Where are you going, you piece of crap?"
Freya: "Oh in the name of Reis's Wind, what have you done now?"
Zidane: "Nothing, I swear! It's the ship!"
Cecil: "Look, this ship is headed toward Highwind! Cid's calling us!"

At Ragnarok:
Rikku: "WheeeeeeAAH!!! Hey, we almost reached the speed of light!"
Others: *urpg*
Cloud: "Well, now we stopped, and we seem to be headed towards Highwind."
Rikku: "How do you know?"
Cloud: "Well, looking from the window helped a little... :therock: "

Then the both ships attached to the sides of Cid's airship, and the teams unloaded themselves to the central hall, where Cid was waiting.

Cid: "Well, this came sooner than anybody thought, but I summoned you to your first immunity challenge. So, prepare yourselves, because one of you ten is going home after this competition. Who it will be depends on how you work as a team. Now, the name of the game is:
[u]Breed the Chocobo!!![/u]
The winner is the team that will bring me a GOLDEN CHOCOBO faster. But this time you can't just go buying them from Chocobo Bill. You have to BREED it yourself.
The formula is:
Breed a GREAT FEMALE chocobo with GOOD MALE one using a CAROB NUT in order to get a GREEN chocobo.
Breed a GREAT MALE chocobo with GOOD FEMALE one using a CAROB NUT in order to get a BLUE chocobo.
Then breed the GREEN with the BLUE chocobo using a CAROB NUT in order to get a BLACK chocobo.
And finally breed the BLACK chocobo with WONDERFUL (yellow) chocobo using a ZEIO NUT in order to get the GOLDEN chocobo.

The locations of different chocobo types and the nuts are found from this address:
[url]http://www.ffonline.com/ff7/chocobomap.htm[/url]

I'd advice the teams to split up: few people will go get the chocobos (transport them with your airships), and few stay to breed and take care of the chocobos in CHOCOBO FARM.

So, Chocobo Farm is the place you should head first. Understood? Survivors, ready? GO!!!"

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tantalus raced back to the Cargo Ship and headed for Chocobo Farm.
It was decided that Cecil,Freya and Sephiroth would capture the chocobos.
And Auron and Zidane would breed and take care of them.
----------------------------
OOC:Sorry.If you want changes just switch with a member if they give approaval.(I kept Seph and Cecil because Seph is from FF7 world and Cecil is a driver.And Auron can keep Zidane out off trouble.An chocobos run fast so Zidane with his hyperness can catch and take care of them.Hope there's no problems!:D)
----------------------------

[b][size=1]
'Gotcha!'[/b]

Team Avalanche sprinted back into their airship, deciding this was the perfect time to have that team meeting of theirs.

[b][color=indigo]'Okay, out of the lot of us, only me and Zack know how to do this in depth, so one of us is going to have to stay at the Chocobo Farm while the other will go searching for the required chocobos.'[/color]

[color=orangered]'Wow, that was the most you've said in one go since we'v me--[/color]

--I'll go to the farm. Cloud, you can take the Ragnarok. OK everyone, listen up, everyone has to pick now how they want to help out. We'll be needing one more person at the Farm to help me breed the chocobos, and another to help search for them. We'll also need someone to race them up at the Gold Saucer. It's upto you guys how you split yourselves up.'

[color=green]'Chocobos can breed?'[/color]

[color=blue]'Looks like it..'[/color]

[color=indigo]'So who wants what jobs? We have advantage by air, but we shouldn't take this all easy..'[/color][/b]

And with that, the control room of the Ragnarok airship was left with the noisy quick decision-making of who would do what, and a fairly slow and detailed explanation of how chocobos worked in the world, and details on how to breed them.[/size]

OoC: All right, I've stay and breed, but I have knowledge about where all the Chocobos are--here, I'll PM the stuff to you, heh.
~~~~~~
Auron walked into the Chocobo Farm and tossed some money out. [color=darkblue]"I'd like to buy all your stables out."[/color]
Chocobo Bill fixed him with a gaze. "You can only rent half of them out; gotta be fair to Avalanche."
[color=red]"Cid's been here already, I see."[/color]
Auron looked to Zidane. [color=darkblue]"Racing's involved in breeding, isn't it?"[/color]
The Monkey Boy, who had looked sulky at being left behind, suddenly perked up. [color=orange]"YEAH!"[/color]
[color=teal]"Which means he gets to bet at Gold Saucer,"[/color] Cecil chuckled.
[color=darkblue]"We'll need him to win so we can keep buying Greens and Nuts, though."[/color]
The four turned to Zidane. Cecil looked to Freya. [color=teal]"Does that mean everything depends on him?"[/color]
[color=red]"Just about..."[/color]
Auron did some quick scribbling (OoC: Your PMs I just sent you), then handed them out to Cecil, Freya, and Sephiroth. [color=darkblue]"I'll stay here and take care of our birds. I don't have the speed and youth of you four, so you'll need to do all my running."[/color]
[color=teal]"Uh...did we just give Auron the easy job?"[/color]
Sephiroth just smirked back at Cecil.

[QUOTE]Cloud = [color=Indigo]Indigo[/color]
Zack = Black
Zell = [color=orangered]OrangeRed[/color]
Rikku = [color=green]Green[/color]
Rinoa = [color=blue]Blue[/color][/QUOTE]

Zell blinked a few times, still surprised by Cloud's spurt of speech. Then he pulled himself together. [color=orangered]"I'm up for a chocobo search!"[/color] He declared suddenly. Then he paused before adding. [color=orangered]"I've never seen one. That should be interesting!"[/color] He glanced at Cloud, remembering his quiet and perhaps brash nature, and looked like he was maybe rethinking. But he stuck to his decision.
Cloud looked at Zell and rolled his eyes. Then he glanced at Zack. [color=Indigo]"Are you [i]sure[/i] we have to split up like this?"[/color]
[color=orangered]"Hey!!"[/color]
Zack, shaking his head slightly, turned to Rikku and Rinoa. "Well, ladies?"

[COLOR=deeppink]Rikku bounced around she was excited that Chocobos can breed and that maybe in her spare time she can ride one of them.

Rikku: Split up!? Sure..
Rinoa: Sure.
Cloud: Then lets spilt up. The ladies and Zell can go together and Me and Zack will go in the other direction.
Zell: Sounds good.
Cloud: Come on Zack lets go this way.

They headed off to the East. And the rest, Rikku,Rinoa and Zell went another way.

Soon Cloud and Zack found a small farm. Hopefully they had some Chocobo's.[/COLOR]

Cecil read his piece of paper, and then looked up at the rest of the party. [color=teal]"Okay, so let me get this straight... I'm going to catch a Great male and a Good female to breed a Blue Chocobo, Freya is going to catch a Great female and a Good male to breed a Green Chocobo, Zidane is going to stay at the Gold Saucer to race the Chocobos, and then Auron is going to stay here at the Chocobo Ranch to take care of the Chocobos after they've been raced. That would leave Sephiroth to go get the nuts, and Sylkis Greens from the Chocobo Sage."[/color]
[color=darkblue]"Yes, that sounds right,"[/color] said Auron.
[color=teal]"Wait, though. If I'm piloting the airship, wouldn't it make more sense to have me go get the nuts and greens?"[/color]
[color=darkblue]"How so?"[/color]
[color=teal]"Well, if I'm piloting the airship, it'll have to stay with me. I'd have to drop off Zidane at the Gold Saucer, then ferry Freya and Sephiroth around to the different locations that they'd need to get the Chocobos, nuts, and greens. That wouldn't leave me much time in between to catch two Chocobos of my own. If I get the nuts and greens, however, I can drop everyone off at their first destination and then go get some greens. Then I'd come back around, pick up Freya and Sephiroth, drop them off at their next destination, and take the Chocobos and greens to Zidane at the Gold Saucer. After that I could go get the nuts that we need, pick up Sephiroth, Freya, and their next pair of Chocobos, and take them to the Gold Saucer. We'd drop off the new Chocobos, pick up the ones that had already been raced, and then take them back to the Chocobo Ranch to be bred. Then I'd drop Freya and/or Sephiroth off to catch a Wonderful Chocobo, go get a Zeio Nut, and then pick up Zidane and the second pair of Chocobos at the Gold Saucer to drop off at the Chocobo Ranch. While they're breeding those, and then the Blue and Green Chocobos to get a Black one, I'd head back over to pick up Freya and Sephiroth with the Wonderful Chocobo. We'd all head back to the Chocobo Ranch, breed the Wonderful Chocobo with the Black one, if we've gotten a Black one by then, and that's it."[/color]
[color=orange]"Wow,"[/color] said Zidane, [color=orange]"that's quite a plan."[/color]
[color=darkblue]"It could work, though. It has very little wasted time involved."[/color]
[color=teal]"Well, if we want to win, we're going to have to be efficient. Especially since Avalanche has a speed advantage over us with the Ragnarok."[/color]
[color=purple]"Yes, that will make it difficult indeed."[/color]
[color=teal]"Okay, so are we going with this plan, then? I guess Zidane gets to decide, since he's the team captain."[/color]

[size=1]I'm going to tweak your plan a little Rikku, just to make it a bit more fair, and with the authority of more than one team member okie dokie?^^[/size]

[b] As soon as the Ragnorok landed at the chocobo farm, the Avalanche team quickly ran out and onto the farm. Cloud ran inside and rented half of the stables as needed, then came right back out, ready to set up the plans.[/b]

[color=indigo]"Ok, we've got the stables, all we need to do is catch the chocobos."[/color]

[color=blue]"Alright then, but who's going to do what?"[/color]

[color=green]"I think we should split up! We can cover more ground that way![/color]

"Wow...a good idea from Rikku, amazing."

[color=green]"Hey! That's not very nice!"[/color]

[color=orangered]"Ahaha...he didn't mean it Rikku, let's just get back to the plan ok?"[/color]

"She IS right though, we should split up."

[color=indigo]"Alright then, here's the plan...Zack will pilot the ship, the rest of us will head out to find some chocobos. First though, we are going to drop Rinoa off at the Chocobo Sage's house marked here on the map. There she will use most of our funds, or at least most of what's left, to buy greens and such for the chocobos. I already have a fair ammount of silkis greens from my last little adventure, but we still need more. The rest of us, Rikku, Zell, and I, shall go out and capture the chocobo's letting Zack take care of the driving us around. After we catch three chocobos though we go back to the Sage's and pick up Rinoa, who will hopefully not only have picked up greens, but some good information as well. We'll drop her off at the farm, and she will care for the chocobos that are there. As far as I'm concerned, after we catch some, Zack can take one to Gold Saucer and race them each one by one to higher levels. This will increace our chances of getting a better chocobo. Now who catches what. ZELL will be dropped off near Mideel, and will catch a GREAT CHOCOBO FEMALE. RIKKU will be dropped off near/inbetween BONE VILLAGE and ICICLE INN, and will catch a WONDERFUL CHOCOBO. I will be dropped off near GOLD SAUCER, where I will catch and GOOD CHOCOBO MALE. While we are doing this Zack will pick up Rinoa, then pick us up. Since we DO have the bigger ship, we can store some chocobos there, and some at the farm. If we are going to breed them they must be at the farm though. After we breed the GREAT and GOOD, we should get a green or blue, hopefully the opposite gender of the GREAT. Then(I know this is strange but stick with me) We will breed the GREAT and the green/blue. We should be the opposite color of the previous green/blue. So on so forth...Anyway, if I've covered everything, I say we head out. Remember that we only have three stables...so we have to set free chocobos when needed. That's all for now."[/color]

[b]Exausted from his little speak, Cloud sat down in the grass right then and there, letting the other's discuss and agree on this little plan. After a few minutes, the team turned around to Cloud and gave the go ahead for this plan.[/b]

[color=blue]"Let's head out everyone!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Sounds good.I get to bet on the Chocobos!!"[/color]he cried happily.Auron stood on the farm and evreyone got on board.
[color=teal]"First stop!Gold Saucer!"[/color]Cecil piloted the Cargo Ship up to the Gold Saucer's entrance.He cheered and hollered as he got off and ran into the entrance.
[color=red]"Wait.We have to find a GOOD male in here."[/color]
So Freya got down and started searching for a GOOD chocobo.
When she found one she leaded it back to the Cargo Ship.
[color=red]"Okay I have a GOOD male now I need a GREAT female.Cecil can you go to Rocket Town?"[/color]Cecil nodded and piloted to Rocket Town.After quite a while of searching,running and chasing Freya finally successfully captured a GREAT female.
[color=red]"Now the last thing I need is a Carob nut.But we'll get the greens and nuts at the end.Sephiroth it's your turn!"[/color]

[color=indigo]Um, just wanted to mention this: It's impossible to breed a Gold Chocobo with only three stables; you need at least four. See, you breed a Good and a Great for a Blue. That takes up all three stables, so once you get the Blue, you release the Good and the Great. You get another pair of Good and Great Chocobos to breed for a Green Chocobo (in this case, anyway--you can use the same pair to get both the Blue and the Green in the game), but having the Good, Great, and Green Chocobos fills up all three of your stables so that you can't breed. You'd have to let the Green go in order to breed for a Blue, but then you wouldn't be able to breed the Blue and Green together to get a Black. So, yeah, I think we should just say that each team gets four stables, even if you only get six total in the game.[/color]

OoC: That's fair.
~~~~~~~~~~
Auron chuckled to himself.
"What's so funny?" Chocobo Bill asked him.
[color=darkblue]"The young ones left the old man with the most interesting task."[/color]
Chocobo Bill raised an eyebrow. "How's that?"
The Crimson Warrior leaned over to the other man. [color=darkblue]"What's the most embarrassing thing possible for someone in his late teens, early twenties?"[/color]
Chocobo Bill laughed heartily. "That's why they are bringing the raced up, powered up birds back to you."
Auron's good eye crinkled in amusement.
"But all you really got to do is take 'em to that private room, toss the nut in, and don't look back."
[color=darkblue]"But they don't know that."[/color]
"Whaddaya driving at? That they left you with the most embarrassing job 'cause you're the oldest?"
Auron's eye crinkled further, with fond amusement. [color=darkblue]"Hmph."[/color]
It was all Auron would respond with.

[size=1]OOC: 'Sko, once they're delt with, you can leave them on your ship... well, atleast we can, we got the room, you should have enough for the Bo's too, though...
~~~

Zack started up the airship and headed off towards the northern continent, he dropped Rinoa off near the Sage's, and Rikku off near Icicle Inn, to get the wonderful. He then Dropped Cloud off near Gold Saucer, where he was to get the good male choco. Then he dropped Zell off near Mideel to get the great female.

As everybody was off searching, Zack decided it best to go get the few nuts needed, now, while there wasn't much else for him to do. Zack went off south of Bone Village, and picked a handful of Carob Nuts up. He then went to the most north eastern land in the world, and picked a few Zeio Nuts.

Rinoa was waiting patiently when she heard Auron's voice, she could also hear someone else. She went over to the chocobo barn to see who was there.

Meanwhile, Cloud had managed to jump on a Good Male, with all the expierence of an expert. Rikku had a little trouble, but had managed to catch a Wonderful Female chocobo. Zell was still hunting for the Great Female, however.

Zack flew off toward the Sage's, where Rinoa was, and picked her up. She was going to wait until the whole group was there to share her news. They then stopped off near Icicle Inn, where Rikku was riding around on the Chocobo she found. Next stop was Gold Saucer, where Cloud was. He was there and waiting with his Good Male. Flying over Mideel they could see Zell, wrestling with a great Female. With the newly acquired Chocobo's, they flew back to the ranch, where Rinoa should be waiting. [/size]

OOC: Yeah, that sounds good, Tasis. And having some Chocobos to carry around on our airships could come in handy, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=teal]"Yeah, I'll get the nuts on the way back to picking up the Chocobos after Zidane races them or something. Now we head over to the Chocobo Sage to get Sylkis Greens for your Chocobos. I'll drop you off near Icicle Inn on the way, so you can search for a Wonderful Chocobo."[/color]
With that, Cecil lifted off from Rocket Town, and headed north. It seemed like ages since he had flown an airship, and he was enjoying himself immensely... Even if he was only flying a slow, unwieldy Cargo Ship.
[color=teal]"Right, here we are,"[/color] he said, and hovered the ship just above the snowy landscape where a few Chocobo tracks could be seen. [color=teal]"I'll pick you up after I drop off Sephiroth and these Chocobos."[/color]
[color=red]"I'll be waiting,"[/color] said Freya, and she jumped down to the white, powdery landscape.
Flying over to the Chocobo Sages' house, Cecil set the ship down and walked up to the door. He gave a small knock and then entered. Quickly purchasing as many Sylkis Greens as he could with the money left from the Gold Saucer, he hurried back to the airship without much talking. The group had already learned everything they needed to know from Cid, so he didn't see the need to hear the same thing from the Chocobo Sage.
Climbing back aboard the airship, he said, [color=teal]"Now your turn, Sephiroth. Where to?"[/color]
[color=purple]"I'll go to Mideel first."[/color]
[color=teal]"Right, off we go,"[/color] he said as he lifted off and headed south to Mideel. After dropping Sephiroth off to catch another Great Chocobo, Cecil headed back to the Gold Saucer to drop off the two Chocobos for racing, along with the greens. He found Zidane waiting for him, and quickly unloaded the Chocobos.
[color=teal]"Have fun while I was gone?"[/color]
[color=orange]"Oh yeah. I won us 1,000 Gil."[/color]
[color=teal]"Good work. Now you'll get to race the Chocobos instead of just betting on them. Be sure to feed them some greens before racing, though, otherwise you won't stand a chance."[/color]
[color=orange]"Yeah, yeah, I'll feed them right away."[/color]
[color=teal]"Good,"[/color] said Cecil, and he departed. First he headed to the area just south of Bone Village to get a few Carob Nuts, and then he headed back to the Icicle Inn area to see if Freya had gotten a Wonderful Chocobo yet.

[color=indigo]OOC: Well, since the plan got changed a bit, I figured you could just get a Wonderful Chocobo now instead of waiting to get one later, since you already got a Good and a Great. So yeah, you're looking for a Wonderful Chocobo around in the Icicle Inn area. (Not in Icicle Inn itself, but just in the area around it).[/color]

[color=darkblue]"Hello, Rinoa."[/color]
[color=blue]"Oh...uh...hi, Auron..."[/color]
The Crimson Warrior smiled kindly. [color=darkblue]"If you're worried about being deemed a Tantalus member, don't worry. It's neutral ground here."[/color]
Rinoa still sat tentatively across the room from him. [color=blue]"I hope you don't mind, Auron, but I am going to stay over here."[/color]
[color=darkblue]"All right. Just don't expect to hear anything out of me. I'm the old man, and my memory tends to lack as of late."[/color]
Rinoa giggled softly, then cleared her throat and frowned. [color=blue]"Don't expect me to talk, either."[/color]
"Where's the fun in that? It wouldn't be fair to either team," Chocobo Bill butted in. "'Sides, I'm Cid's tattletale on this world, so watch yourselves." He winked broadly at Rinoa.
[color=blue]"So all we do is sit around and wait?"[/color]
[color=darkblue]"That's about the size of it."[/color]
[color=blue]"But waiting's boring."[/color]
[color=darkblue]"Heh. You're starting to remind me of a certain Al Bhed."[/color]
[color=blue]"Auroooon!"[/color] Rinoa nearly whined pityingly.
[color=darkblue]"Sorry. Shall we eat while we wait?"[/color]
[color=blue]"OK. Mr. Bill, what are we having?"[/color]
"Raw greens, mmm MMMM!"
Both Rinoa and Auron stared at him with disbelief.
[color=blue]"You know, I'm not really that hungry after all..."[/color]

Freya sighed at the snow.It would be easy enough to spot one but to capture it was another problem.Wonderful Chocobos have the tendency to run fast.She saw a chocobo in the distance and jumped over to it.
It let out a surprised 'WARK!!' and ran.Freya ran and jumped after it.She finally caught it by jumping directly ontop of it.She sat on the chocobo and waited for Cecil.

OoC: Seph, I believe you are catching the --ah, um...*blinks* You know, I dunno. Desbreko does, though, he'd be the best one to ask. (Or Sakuramon--go, girl. :))

Also, where the heck is Rinoa? When I first read Tasis' post, I thought she was at the Chocobo Farm, but then I read she was at the Chocobo Sage's, and then back at the farm? Oh well, my last post had her at the Farm, so I hope that's where she was.

OOC: Yeah, what Sakuramon said is right. Sephiroth is over by Mideel, trying to catch a Great Chocobo. After he does that, Cecil will come pick him up and take him over to the Gold Saucer area to get a Good Chocobo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Cecil landed the Cargo Ship next to Freya, sitting on her captured Chocobo and looking more than a bit annoyed with the beast, he opened the cargo bay door and Freya rode in.
[color=teal]"Looks like you had fun,"[/color] he said as Freya climbed up onto the deck after securing the Chocobo in the hold.
Freya eyed him for a moment, and then said, [color=red]"You're lucky, all you have to do is fly the ship. What did you do while I was getting the Wonderful Chocobo?"[/color]
[color=teal]"I got some greens, dropped Sephiroth off around Mideel, dropped off your two Chocobos at the Gold Saucer along with the greens, and then went and got a few Carob Nuts."[/color]
[color=red]"Good. Once Sephiroth catches his, we'll have all of them that we need."[/color]
[color=teal]"Yes, and that means less trips back and forth to pick people up and drop them off,"[/color] Cecil said as he lifted off again. [color=teal]"I'm starting to feel like a chauffeur."[/color]
[color=red]"Onward, pilot,"[/color] Freya remarked with a smirk.
[color=teal]"Ha ha, very funny,"[/color] he said as he headed south once again to pick up Sephiroth, a wry grin on his face. At least he was getting to fly more often.

Zell was dropped off to look for his chocobo. [color=orangered]"Great Female, eh? Hmm..."[/color]
He nearly fell over as the chocobo ran straight past him, treading on his toes with a sqwuak. [color=orangered]"OWWW!! What?! Come back here you little...!"[/color] He took off running after the chocobo, still screaming. [color=orangered]"We're gonna make chocobo pie outta you buddy!! Just see if we don't!!"[/color] The chocobo, upon hearing this, turned slightly. And Zell could've sworn he saw it grin at him.
The chase continued for a little while, until Zell got sick of it and slowed down. He stopped eventually, eyeing up the chocobo, which had also stopped in an attempt to spite him. [color=orangered]"Y'know... I need to catch you before they get back. Otherwise I'll look like an idiot (again), and that wouldn't be good."[/color]
The chocobo sqwuaked it's reply.
[color=orangered]"Yeah,"[/color] murmured Zell, [color=orangered]"Sure you say that now... but..."[/color] During the exchange, Zell had inched quite close to the chocobo. Then with a leap and a roar he flung himself at it, tackling it to the ground. Feathers flew everywhere and Zell coughed and spluttered on them.
The the airship appeared above him. Zell suddenly felt he had an audience. Quickly it landed and the others helped get the panicked chocobo aboard.
"That was unorthadox," decided Zack eventually. "I'm surprised it didn't kill you."
[color=orangered]"Never mind that! We've still got things to do right?"[/color] declared Zell running for the airship. With that they flew back to the Chocobo Farm to see how Rinoa was doing.

offgame: Few things I FORGOT to say (sorry, I was in a hurry... :blush: )

1) All that racing in Gold Saucer isn't necessary, we needen't to be THAT purely on the game. Just get the birdies to the farm and breed them with the nuts.
2) Like in all challenges, the SPEED isn't the major factor for winning. The winner is the team that writes better posts.

3) Once you get the Golden Chocobo, you should STOP until I come and make the decision who was "faster" (read: wrote better posts), and that team will be the winner (receiving an award). The other team will then go to the Council to evict one member and possibly change the captain.

Understood? Goodie! :D

OoC: I'm just going to assume Domon got his. :)
And one race can't hurt--they were sometimes the best part of Chocobo breeding. Someone else can breed the birds in their post--this one got too long for me to do so. :D
~~~~~~~
Auron was about to comment on the Greens when the door flew open, and his team rushed in with five large birds. The males pranced about, WARKing and flapping their flightless wings, while the smaller females (more noticeable because of their crestless heads) milled around quietly.
[color=darkblue]"All right, children--"[/color] (The noise in the room was getting deafening, and Rinoa slipped outside to avoid being trampled.)
A loud, crowd sized WARK from all the birds. Cecil passed out the Greens and everyone stuffed the birds full.
[color=orange]"Time to RACE!" [/color] Zidane cheered.

[center]~~~~~S Rank Races later~~~~~[/center]
[color=orange]"Last race, Woeby,"[/color] Zidane told his mount. The Wonderful female let out a shaky wark, as if to convey her sadness. [color=orange]"Hey, don't get me wrong--you've been excellent! We haven't lost a bet yet!"[/color]
[color=teal]"Zidaaaaane!"[/color]
[color=orange]"What the--?"[/color]
His team was riding up on the Chocobos that they had caught. Sephiroth's Great Female preened itself, while Freya's Good Male arched his crest. Cecil was sitting astride the Good Female, and it was to Zidane's surprise that he saw Auron sitting on the Great Male.
[color=orange]"You know, I [i]was[/i] gonna say something about Freya being on a Chocobo, but..."[/color]
Auron narrowed his eye. [color=darkblue]"Be glad they take all weapons at the gate, monkey boy."[/color]
Zidane burst into laughter. [color=orange]"You [i]do[/i] have a sense of humor!"[/color]
[color=purple]"There should be six racers all together--who's the other one?"[/color]
A deep throated WARK caught their attention, and Tantalus stared at the newcomer. It was an ebony Chocobo, obviously built for speed and stamina. Its rider, Joe, tilted his hat to them. "G'day."
[color=red]"A Black Chocobo!"[/color] Freya gasped softly.
[color=orange]"Can we beat 'em, Woeby?"[/color]
Woeby WARKed her challenge loudly to Joe and his Chocobo Teioh. And the starting bell rang.