OtakuBoards

<<<Final Fantastic Survivor>>>

Sandy

[i]Sephiroth had to sigh inwardly in relief, the director was totally nuts. "Well speak of the devil." The director had come stomping towards them, his eyes flamming. Obviously he wasn't too pleased.[/i]

YOU GET BACK OUT THERE OR I'M GONNA!!!!!!

[i]Before he could finish his sentence he was looking down the point of the Masume. But what was worse was Sephiroth's expression.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]You'll what? It appears that blondie and I are no longer going to participate. Now I sugguest you get out of our way or I'll cut you a new mouth.[/COLOR]

[i]The little man shuffled out of the way muttering about how he would have a word about these two.

Once they were outside Sephiroth looked over at Zell, maybe he wasn't as annoying as he took him to be. Then something caught his eye.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]Heheheheheheheheheheheheh.....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]What? What's so funny?? Oh..hahahahahaha!!!! That is pretty funny.[/COLOR]

[i]Zell had walked out of the arena without removing the dress. Sephiroth whipped out the Masume and hacked the dress off.[/i]

[COLOR=red]Uhhhh.....I could have just taken it off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]I know, I just wanted to cut that horrible thing to pieces. Now, lets go to the Battle Arena.[/COLOR]

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Finnnneeeee, I'll start the race.Oo*was hoping Zidane would instead--* Ahem...[/size]

[b]Suddenly, an announcement was heard over the speakers of the choco races.[/b]

[color=pink]Racers mount your chocobos and be ready![/color]

[b]Rinoa blinked, then looked at Zidane, who had already swung himself up and onto his chocobo.[/b]

[color=orange]C'mon Rinoa, it isn't hard![/color]

[color=blue]Alright....just give me a moment![/color]

[b]Carefully, Rinoa lifted herself up and swung her leg over Sky's back. Zidane blinked,a little surprised, then started to clap for her.[/b]

[color=orange]Ehh....good job?[/color]

[color=blue]Why thankyou! That wasn't as hard as I thought.[/color]

[b]Rinoa patted Sky on the head again, then gave him a sylkis green. Zidane looked dumbfounded at how calmly Sky reacted to this treat.

Just then, Rinoa tossed her second sylkis to Zidane. He reached up to catch it, surprised that it was even coming. Woeby was just as surprised, but much more excited. He jumped up and knocked Zidane right off his back, snatching the sylkis green.[/b]

[color=orange]#$@@#%$!!!![/color]

[b]Zidane flew backwards, right into another chocobo, knocking his tranier off, so on so forth[/b]

[color=blue]Zidane....?[/color]

[b]Rinoa blinked at a new mess on the starting line, a line of knocked over chocobos and trainers. Zidane climbed out from under a few of them, smiled.

He quickly stood up, and walked over to Woeby, climbing back on him and getting ready to race, like nothing at all happened.[/b]

[color=orange]Wonder.....when they will start the race![/color]

[color=blue]It better be soon...or...or...umm or I'll[/color]

[b]Rinoa was interupted right then and there by another announcement[/b]

[color=pink]Riders, be prepared, we starting right NOW! Get ready.....set...[/color]

[b]Rinoa and Zidane looked at the riders on the ground, then to eachother bewildered. Then they turned forward, ready to race.[/b]

[color=pink]....GO![/color]

[size=1]There....technically I started the race.>>() If Zidane doesn't post anything though, I'll go ahead and edit this to finish it...Oo[/size]

OoC: Poor Mei. ^_^'' Oh, and Woeby is a girl.
Good DEITY, Braidless Baka, you're gonna kill me with laughter over here! The thought of Sephy being a ham was just [i]too[/i] funny!
Giant stuffed Moogle...*bawls*

*grumbles* My team be losing...t'ain't good. O_o;
~~~~~~~~~
Restored to their former selves, Cloud, Cecil, and Auron walked out of the Arena behind Cid. Auron was still grumbling to himself.
"Oh fer crying out loud," Cid hollered. "HERE!" And he shoved the huge stuffed Moogle at Auron.
Auron just stood there for a moment, looking bewildered and rather odd. He instantly turned to a little girl next to him.
[color=darkblue]"Here you are."[/color]
"Oh THANK YOU, Mr!"
Auron smiled, glad to be out of the embarassing situation. He saw the little girl beckon him and he bent down. She kissed his forehead and, before he could respond, ran away, waving. "Thanks again! I won't forget this!"
[color=blue]"Awwww, Aurie's got a giiiiirlfriend."[/color]
[color=darkblue]"[i]Hmph![/i]"[/color]

offgame: Okay, I think we've spent enough time with this Quarthlon. I'll announce the last two results now.
ongame:
[color=purple]
Freya and Zack entered the foyer, both quite nervous. As said, Cid was there waiting for them.

Cid: "Nice shooting, contestants. Now, I have judged two contests out of four already, and both of them were won by Avalanche, but this might turn the heat back up. The winner is you, [u]Freya[/u], because of your amazing accuracy and swiftness."
Freya *nods*: "I'm honored."
Cid: "So the situation is now 2-1 to Avalanche. But I still have the Chocobo Race to judge. Oh, it seems to be nearly finished. Well, you guys should head back to Highwind - and get the other members of your teams as well."
The goal was approaching. Rinoa had somehow got Sky under control, but Zidane was way ahead of her. Suddenly she saw a group of pink furry creatures walk to the track - straight in front of Zidane and Woeby.

Rinoa: "Zidane, watch out for those moogles!"

Of course Zidane turned his head to glance at Rinoa, missing the moogles. Woeby made a panic stop, and Zidane was thrown over the chocobo's head. This lead to Rinoa passing him with Sky.

Zidane: "Hey! Unfair! Damn you pink gremlins!"

Finally the goal-line was in sight. Rinoa's heart beated faster, as she knew she would win Zidane - although all the other racers were already at the goal. But when the goal-line was broken, Rinoa eased herself. Cid was already waiting her.

Rinoa: "Whee! Sky, you did it!"
Cid: "Congrats, [u]Rinoa[/u]. You just got your team their third point - and that's all that is needed for the victory."
Rinoa: "Really? Oh my..."
Cid: "Now let's fetch Zidane, and head back to Highwind. The others should be waiting for us there."

At the airship Avalanche was enjoying their victory.
Cid: "Well, it is now time for your prize, Avalanche. The owner of Gold Saucer, Dio, has promised to give you four A LIFETIME FREE PASSPORT TO EVERY SECTION OF GOLD SAUCER! So now you can return here whenever you want to - after this Survivor-competition, of course - and enjoy all the activities for free. Well, you can now return to Ragnarok. We will leave this world shortly, so get prepared."

Then Cid turned to the gloomy team Tantalus.
Cid: "Well, you put your best, but unfortunately it wasn't enought this time. It's now for your first Council. One of you won't see the next world, but one of you will see it as a captain of this team. Are you ready? Let's vote."[/color]

offgame: I just wanted to say that I made these two decisions purely out of the amount of posting. Mei and Sakuramon did most of the posting to their contests, so naturally they were my choices.

But team Tantalus (Ginny, Zidane, Sakuramon, Domon and Desbreko), you will now have to evict one member among you. You also have a chance to change your captain, if Zidane isn't doing his job satisfyingly. Just PM me your votes, making CLEAR which vote is which, and I'll announce the results as soon as they are sure. Okay? Goodie! :D

[size=1]Zack was pretty pleased with himself. He felt afterall, that he had taken down more of the cheaper targets than Freya had, and so was in the lead. He was smiling a smug grin when the Square Assistant burst into tears of laughter.

[b]'...what?'[/b]

She gathered herself, and holding back her laughing, she tried her best to answer his little question.

[color=crimson][b]'I have never seen anyone shoot a human target in all the three years that I've worked here for... and you shot two!'[/b][/color]

Zack felt a big red blush coming on, so he gave his best goofy toothed grin. He didn't know he had played [i]that[/i] well. The lady was still looking at him, and he was beginning to feel slightly embarassed. He scratched his head.

[b]'So whatcha think?'

[color=crimson]'I think you're an idiot'[/color]

'WHAT?'

[color=crimson]'You just got 2000 points deducted from your total ^_^ '[/color]

'That was never mentioned to us!'

[color=crimson]'Well you shouldn't go around shooting people, then!'[/b][/color]

Insert Zack in anime drop to floor. Insert Freya with large anime sweatdrop.

------
EDIT: Sorry, didn't see this page -.-'
It's OK though, I lost in my post too, lol ¬.¬[/size]

OoC: What happens in this post does NOT reflect my eviction choices, so please keep that in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zidane shuffled into the Cargo ship, more than a little disheartened. Woeby stood next to him, looking guilty and remorseful.
Sephiroth's arms were crossed, and his scowl was hard to hide. However, no one said anything...the loss was sitting hard on all of them. Soon enough, one of them would have to go.
Zidane finally broke the uncomfortable silence. [color=orange]"Go on, say it. SAY IT!"[/color]
[color=darkblue]"Hmm?"[/color]
Zidane threw Woeby's reigns harshly and stalked over to Auron, his tail quivering. [color=orange]"Don't play stupid, old man. Go ahead and kick me off for not winning the stupid race."[/color]
Auron hadn't made eye contact with Zidane, but stared at the floor, lost in his own thoughts.
Zidane stomped over to Sephiroth, trying to get in his face. [color=orange]"C'mon, say something!"[/color]
Sephiroth's scowl remained, but Zidane noticed a tinge of...regret? Maybe even empathy?
[color=red]"Zidane, calm down. We all los--"[/color]
[color=orange]"Not you, Freya Ratface!"[/color]
Freya froze, a look of shock on her, well, rat face. She clutched her spear tightly, keeping her own anger in check. [color=red]"Zidane, stoppit. Just because you lost to a pretty face is no reason to take it out on us."[/color]
[color=teal]"That's right,"[/color] Cecil added.
[color=darkblue]"It wasn't Rinoa."[/color]
Everyone turned to Auron.
[color=orange]"Sure it was,"[/color] Zidane blurted out. [color=orange]"She distracted me and Woeby. We coulda won because Woeby's--"[/color]
[color=darkblue]"That's enough!"[/color] Auron snapped. Zidane, remarkably, shut up.
After another long, uncomfortable moment, Auron turned to Zidane, who was hanging his head. [color=darkblue]"We lost,"[/color] Auron said slowly, choosing his words carefully, [color=darkblue]"because we let our guard down. Just because Woeby was the guaranteed fastest mount there did not prevent her from shying at the Moogles. She didn't prevent us from losing."[/color]
[color=orange]"But Woeby's a Golden..."[/color] Zidane half mumbled.
[color=purple]"Captain, we exposed our weakness. We shall not do that again."[/color]
Freya nodded. [color=red]"Besides, I don't think it's the loss that's worrying you. You're upset because one of us will have to leave soon."[/color]
Zidane bit his lip in shame and looked to Freya. [color=orange]"Yeah...I'm...I'm sorry I called you 'Ratface'."[/color]
[color=red]"Forgiven."[/color]
[color=orange]"Sorry...sorry, everyone."[/color]
[color=teal]"Team Tantalus reporting for duty, sir!"[/color] Cecil chuckled as he threw a salute.
Zidane hugged Woeby, who simply kwehed happily. [color=orange]"No matter what happens, you guys are the best team a captain could ever have."[/color]

[b][size=1]
Out of curiousity.. (not character, lol =p)

Does 'Sko/Cecil get a vote too? Because you never mentioned him, and he never played in this challenge.

And can he get nominated for eviction? Like I said, you never mentioned him, and he never played in the last challenge.[/b]

Not that I think 'Sko's going out or anything... just curious about how it all works..[/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: I am sorry I have been inactive. My grandmother passed away yesterday, hence, why I haven't been posting. I do not deserve to be a captain, therefore, it's going to be best I vote myself out.

That is my reason for inactivity, if you cant find it to forgive, I understand. I am making this post as an announcement to explain, and I didn't deserve to be a captain in the first place. If I am evicted, I'll post a final description. I just can't post, not now. I'm sorry guys.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Okay, I still have two more votes to wait (Desbreko's and Domon's), but I want to say something.

First, AJeh, everybody in the team votes, regardless if they have participated in the contest or not. But it's good that you asked, cleared things up! :D

Then Zidane, you need to straightforward now: do you want out or not? I can evict you straight away if you REALLY want to, and we don't need to go trough the other votes. Just tell me what to do.

To everybody: Sorry if you felt discriminated about my judging, but I explained my decisions. This is only ONE contest out of many, so don't tangle into this one too much, okay? I just wanted us to move on...

Well, I'll stay to wait for the rest of the votes. :D Stay with me, guys!

OoC: Oh Zidane, I didn't mean anything by my post. I am so sorry!

*hugs him gently* You've been a perfectly wonderful captain, especially since you listened to your crew. =) And like Braidless Baka said, if you need out, we'll miss you but I certainly hope we can RPG with you again soon.

I'll be praying for you, darlin'

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Aww guys, I didn't need any sympathy, but it means alot, thankyou Braidless Baka and Gin. Don't worry, I'll be here. BUT, it doesn't mean I want out.

In answer to Sage's question, no, I am not willingly just going to cowardly step out, just I thought it would be or the best. This is considerng I only posted ONCE in the whole challenge, heh. Well, so NO I do want out okay Sage? But I just now it is going to be me who is voted out unfortunately. But, I can perfectly understand anyway. We'll just have to await the results.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: *phew* Hey everyone has a life outside of the boards (except me maybe >.>;; ) I didn't [i]think[/i] you were the easy quitter Zidane ^_^ - don't be pessimistic! You're in this TO WIN! *chuckles* And have a good time of course! You have your reasons for being off-line, and your team will take that into account while voting - I have every faith in that.

Glad your sounding a little happier! *hands Zee a bag of chips* Good ol' English chippy chips mind ;) None of this "fries" stuff ^_^

[size=1]Chips/Fries/Crisps... confusing O_o!![/size]

Eeek...! I'll stop now! *slinks off to await the vote-casting*

Auron swung his sword experimentally. [color=darkblue]"I wonder when Cid will show up."[/color]
Sephiroth shrugged.
[color=orange]"I wonder who will get voted off,"[/color] Zidane mumbled. Woeby warked encouragingly to him.
Freya shrugged.
[color=teal]"I wonder what the next challenge will be,"[/color] Cecil mused.
[color=orange]"You seem awful confident you'll be staying on,"[/color] Zidane said, not out of anger or spite, but just said.
Cecil shrugged. [color=teal]"I am just trying to keep my mind off the eviction for one of us."[/color]
The Cargo Ship was silent. Woeby kwehed sadly.
[color=darkblue]"I wonder when Cid will show up..."[/color]

offgame: Okay, here's what we'll do. Ginny's and Sakuramon's PM's were okay, but Zidane and Domon will have to send me another one. Please put CLEARLY who you want out AND who you want to be a captain. Also, I'm still waiting for Des's post...

Sheesh, how can this be so hard... :rolleyes:

So we continue waiting... :huh:

[color=indigo]OOC: Sorry, sorry, sorry! Been busy, haven't been on for a couple days, been busy with my mom's birthday. I sent in my vote, though, and I'll be posting again after this. (If I'm still here after the eviction, that is).[/color]

Guest Zeh
[size=1][color=indigo][b]Cloud:[/b][/color] Now the waiting game begins... next challenge, no one'll have to sit out.

[b]Zack:[/b] Wonder who's getting kicked?

[b][color=blue]Rinoa:[/b][/color] Lets try not to worry about that too much, atleast it's not one of us!

[b][color=orangered]Zell:[/color][/b] Let's go out to get some hotdogs, it'll get our mind off things, and ready us for the next contest ^^

[b]Zack:[/b] Ready us, my foot... you're just hungry...[/size]

offgame: Thanks, guys, I have now receive all votes, and we can move on... well, not exactly straight away, but just rea
ongame:[color=red]
Cid looks at the members of Tantalus, sitting in the five chairs at the Council Room.

Cid: "Well, all of you have now cast your votes, and it is time to read out the results.

First, it seems you have a new captain. The votes for a new captain were:
[b]Cecil[/b], you got 2 votes,
and [b]Auron[/b], you got 3.

So, Auron, you will now be the head of your team."

Auron nods his head, hiding a small smirk to his collar.

Cid: "Then, to the not-so-happy votes. Three people got votes.
[b]Sephiroth[/b], you got one.
[b]Freya[/b], you got two.
And [b]Zidane[/b], you got two likewise.

It is a tie, then. As I said in the beginning of this competition, in tie-situations it's the captain who chooses. And since your freshly elected captain is Auron, he will have the say.

So, Auron, which one shall it be? Which one gets evicted? Freya or Zidane?"

Everybody turns their look to the Crimson Warrior, whose smirk has long since vanished.[/color]

offgame: Sorry, Gin, but this is where it went... :(

I'll wait for your answer. You can say it in this thread, because there's no need to hide that. I'm sorry, but it's up to you now.

Auron stood slowly, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge, and did everything else he could think to stall.
[color=darkblue]"While I'm honored to be the new leader,"[/color] he said slowly, [color=darkblue]"I...I...well, [i]damn,[/i] Tantalus."[/color]
Everyone froze. It was the first time that Auron had ever swore.
He felt their eyes on him. Cid tapping his boot.
"Hey, Aurie, you wanna get this game rolling again? You gotta make your decision."
Auron nodded, walked slowly over to his choice. Putting his hand on Freya's shoulder, he murmured, [color=darkblue]"I truly am regretful that I was put into this position."[/color]
[color=orange]"Well, [i]that[/i] makes no sense!"[/color] Zidane hollered. [color=orange]"She was the only one that won in the last challenge!"[/color]
[color=teal]"Crimson Warrior envy."[/color]
Anyone else would have punched Cecil for that comment. Auron just shook his head sadly and tried to grin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
OoC: Again, apologies, Sakuramon. I know you have several other RPGs, but regardless, I'm going to miss having you around in this one. Please don't hate me. ^^;

offgame: So be it. Sakuramon, you are now entitled to one last "goodbye"-post. Thanks for participation! :)

Well, there's four-four situation now with the teams (but my intention isn't to follow that pattern! I'm IMPARTIAL, just remember that ;) )

But now let's get moving!
ongame:
[color=purple]
Tantalus head back to their airship with one team-member less. Several thoughts crossed through each of the members' heads.

Auron: [i]I hope I won't let my team down... I will do my best, I swear![/i]
Cecil: [i]That was goobbye for our only female member. Well, too bad...[/i]
Zidane: [i]Phew, that was CLOSE! I must concentrate on the future...[/i]
Sephiroth: [i]Who DARED to vote ME?! I've got to keep my eyes open...[/i]

Next morning, when the teams woke up, they saw that their airships had been transported to the field next to Midgar City. When they looked from the window, they saw Highwind missing. Instead, there was a huge, ancient looking ship docked near them.

The teams rushed out from their ships.

Rinoa: "What is that?"
Zidane: "It can't be... It's Prima Vista, the theather-ship! This must only mean that WE'RE GOIG HOME!"
Zell: "Oh no! Already?"
Cloud: "I think the monkey-boy means HIS home, dopey."
Zell: "Oh."

Then Cid - still the tall pilot-guy - came out from the wooden airship.

Cid: "Well, teams? What are you waiting for? We must get going! We have a brand new world to explore!"
Auron: "But what about our ships?"
Cid: "They'll follow us, don't worry! Now, everybody, hop aboard!"

Once everybody were inside, Prima Vista lifted up majestetically. Then a wormhole appear into the pink morning sky, and the enormous theater-ship was sucked into it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Prima Vista popped out of the wormhole above a big city with hundreds of smaller airships going in and out of it.

The teams waited for Cid to come from the control room. The door DID open, but out of it came a small frog wearing a crown and a red cape.

Cid: "Survivors, welcome to, quack, Gaia, the world of Final Fantasy 9, quack. The city you see below us is Lindblum, my hometown, quack."

Then the frog finally noticed the teams watching him in amazement.

Cid: "What is it, quack? Wait a minute... Quack?"

Slowly the frog looked down to its body.

Cid: "Oh, not AGAIN?! Quack!!!"

Rapidly it hopped back to the control room. After a while one of the assistants came to the teams.

"You can now descend to explore Lindblum. Your airships will be waiting at the Lindblum Docks. Regent Cid will return to give you more instructions after a while, so don't go anywhere from the city, okay?"[/color]

offgame: Well, go explore! Oh, the world map is attached.

As they disembarked from the ship, Zell looked about him. The place seemed so... [i]busy[/i]! People were milling about everywhere, and they all seemed to have somewhere to go, something to be doing, famous people to hunt down.
[color=orangered]"Hey... Is it really okay to be just [i]exploring[/i]? Everyone seems so busy..."[/color]
[color=blue]"Yes... we do seem a little... touristy, don't we?"[/color]
Zack rolled his eyes. "We've been told to go explore, I know that that's what I'm going to do."
[color=blue]"Well, can I go with someone? I don't want to get lost..."[/color]
Cloud nodded to himself. [color=indigo]"She's right, we should stay together."[/color] But rather than Rinoa, the team captain shot a look at Zell. [color=indigo]"We could lose anyone in this place."[/color]
Zell paused for a moment. [color=orangered]"Heeeeeeey!! Was that aimed at me?!"[/color]
Cloud simply raised an eyebrow, and Zack started to snigger. Rinoa didn't do anything to intervene, but hide a small smile at the boy's antics. [color=indigo]"Maybe,"[/color] conceded Cloud after a few more lengthy seconds. It was pleasing to see the team react a little better amongst themselves, compared to when they first met. Zell seemed to be not so proud, Cloud had warmed up a little. Rinoa, while still being a gentle person, didn't worry quite so much. And Zack... well he simply enjoyed being Zack...
[color=orangered][i]It's kinda cool...[/i][/color] Zell thought to himself.
[color=orangered]"Well,"[/color] he continued aloud. [color=orangered]"Where to now?"[/color]
Peering at a signpost, Rinoa read off the arrows to her team. [color=blue]"Industrial District; Theatre District; or..."[/color]
[color=orangered]"Theatre!"[/color] yelled Zell. Obivously... he was stil estatic about his victory over Tantalus, and anything related to acting had his full attention.
Cloud glanced about the rest of his team. [color=indigo]"Any objections?"[/color]
Rinoa and Zack shook their heads. "Exploring is exploring," admitted Zack. "If he really wants to go there then-"
[color=orangered]"I dooooooo!!"[/color]
Zack laughed and shrugged. "Your call, captain."
But, as Cloud turned to announce that it was fine...
[color=indigo]"What?! After him!!!"[/color]
Yes... Zell had already set off at a sprint...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Hmm, surprising I'm still in.[/COLOR]
-------

Zidane stared at the gates of Lindblum, but he then moved his head downwards to look at the floor. There placed, was an emblem with Zidane's picture on it. Below it stated, [I]''Our only existing hero''[/I].

[COLOR=orange]''Hehe, I guess they wont forget about THAT. It's good to be a member now.''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]''May I ask? Is there a bar anywhere around here?''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]''Hmm, well you're in Lindblum for summons sake Cecil! Jeez, there's a sleazy part anywhere. I have an idea, if I take you back to my place, the guys can show you around.''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]''Who are these, [I]guys[/I]?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]''I'm sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. It is up to Auron now. Well these, guys, are probably the greatest friends I've ever had. Basically, I hang out with them, and they know this place like the back of their hand.''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]''Bound to be trouble then. Well Auron?''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]''It is probably best to follow Zidane. I believe he knows this place better than all of us. Well, if Freya was here, she'd be of help aswell. But I guess...''[/COLOR]

Auron had cut out at this point and Zidane immediately jumped up and down excitedly.

[COLOR=orange]''Auron, it was either one of us okay? Either way, we both would've understood.''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]''I suppose you are right. Well let me ponder our situation first. It probably will be our first step by following Zidane. But I also need to refill my Sake bottle. I guess we could do that at the bar.''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]''I agree, I need to find a bench to sit down.''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]''Whatever you say.''[/COLOR]

After this, Cecil and Auron drifted off to the nearest bench that seemed to be near a station. Auron was in deep though at present to try and figure out the best possible route.

[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: There Gin, I left it open for you. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OoC: Auron is being switched over to [color=crimson]crimson[/color] color, so that I can tell him and Sephioth apart.
~~~~~~~
[color=crimson]"I suppose we could go,"[/color] Auron started. He looked at his team, which grinned eagerly back at him. [color=crimson]"But no alcohol."[/color]
[color=orange]"But--!"[/color] Zidane's protest was cut short by a glare from Auron.
[color=purple]"We need to stay clear headed for the next challenge,"[/color] Sephiroth pointed out.
[color=teal]"Clear headed for a frog-headed, quacking Regent?"[/color] Cecil stifled a giggle. [color=teal]"That's a little odd."[/color]
[color=orange]"Think we'd see Freya there?"[/color]
Auron smiled at Zidane. [color=crimson]"I'm sure Cid dropped her off already. And we can say goodbye to her before we start our next challenge. OK, team,"[/color] Auron called to Tantalus, [color=crimons]"we're going to the local tavern. Zidane, lead the way."[/color]
Behind Cecil's back, Auron was telling Sephiroth to keep an eye on the Paladin and Zidane. Auron didn't think Cecil would really get drunk, but he couldn't afford to take any chances right now. As for Zidane, he could probably handle his liquor, but again, chances couldn't be taken.
~~~~~~
OoC: This also leaves it open for Sakuramon. =3

Okay so here's my goodbye.
Thanks for everything guys!
It was really fun to have this experience.
Don't worry Gin I don't hate you.
Bye all.Take care.I'll still be watching!!
------------------------
Freya saw the others walk into the bar.She got up and congratulated them.She told Auron that there was no hard feelings from the vote off.She congratulated Auron with the new captain position.
The others sat down and bought some stuff while they talked.After a long time they said they had to leave.Freya thanked them for visiting and watched them walk down the road to who knows where.
Inside her mask she smiled and walked back into the tavern.