OtakuBoards

<<<Final Fantastic Survivor>>>

Sandy

OOC:
"some people wouldn't know that" yup, my point ^_^ - i didn't know that, but tried *cringes, knowing her post now sounds incredibly bad and misinformed*

[quote]Braidless, I TOLD where to find the items in the post, and the locations can also be found from the map I posted earlier. Why is this so hard?[/quote]

[size=1]A tad patronising there Sage...? *sniffles and shuffles off* I have been reprimanded...[/size]

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OoC: Considering that my method of using the original restoration on Regent Cid is considered cheating/nonusable *giggle*, I don't see why we have to follow the rulebook exactly. For Sage, it's probably enough just to go to those locations and get the items.
(Way to go on the consolidation, Zidargh! *thumbs up*)

*grins at Sage* We're doing the best we can, just enjoy. :) And may we all make this enjoyable, especially if we want the last four Survivors to be voted by OB peeps (though that reeks of popularity contest type stuff, and I doubt anyone outside of the contestants have been reading this).

I'm just having fun writing, so there!
~~~~~~
Auron picked a woozy Zidane up by the tail and set him upright again.
[color=orange]"Suuu fah Recant Neeeeiiid be fuzzeeeee,"[/color] Zidane garbled, pointing to Regent Cid.
[color=deeppink]"Oh my poor Zidane!"[/color] Eiko wailed, throwing herself at him and hugging him. [color=deeppink]"Where does it hurt?"[/color]
"EIKO!"
[color=deeppink]"Wha--Garnet?!"[/color]
"Kuuu...kuuu...kuuuUUUUU--"
"No, Mog, not here--not again!"
"KUUUUUUUUUUU--POOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Madeen filled the room again.
[color=crimson]"Bless you,"[/color] Auron murmured, sprawled on the floor from the unexpected transformation.
Queen Garnet rushed to Zidane and helped him up, despite Eiko's protests. Regent Cid and Lady Hildegarde were clinging to Madeen's wings, looking uncomfortable.
[color=deeppink]"Madeen, down!"[/color]
But Madeen couldn't. She kept sneezing uncontrollably, her wings shaking with every spasm, and Cid and Hildegarde shaking along with them.
[color=deeppink]"You found the Dead Peppers, didn't you?"[/color]
Lru chortled in her sleep.
Eiko waved the Phoneix Pinion at Madeen, who calmed down, turned back into Mog, and hugged the feather to herself as she rested in Eiko's pouch.
~~~~~~
OoC: Remember, Tantalus, we need 5 of the Aquamarines AND Dead Peppers.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Actually B_B, that's quite an innovative idea, i'll go with it =D
~~~~~

Avalanche looked around for awhile, to no avail. After a thorough search of the island, they all regrouped infront of the Rangnarok.
[color=blue]"Whew, i'm exhausted... but we still didn't find anything..."[/color] a disappointed Rinoa said.
Cloud just grumbled something under his breath.
[color=orangered]"What're we gonna do? We need dead peppers to finish the potion..."[/color]
Zack had been thinking for a bit. "What if we went up the cliffs? maybe there's something at the top, or above? Ragnarok surely could make it."
[color=green]I'm sorry... i'm very forgetful... i don't quite remember.[/color]
[color=indigo]We've got nothing to lose, let's do it.[/color]

The group boarded the Ragnarok, and Zack took off up the mountain. After a litte while, they were nearing the top. "There's still nothing, and we're almost as high as we can go..."
[color=indigo]"Keep going, there's bound to be something."[/color] Cloud motioned upward with his hand.
[color=green]"Maybe Chocobo Paradise is in the clouds... actually i think it is!"[/color] Vivi stated with a smile.
[color=orangered]"Well it looks like there's something there... Go up a bit more Zack!"[/color] Zell excitedly said.[/SIZE]

offgame: Whee, I'm a Cait Sith! :D

Sorry guys if I sounded a bit rude earlier... :( But like Gin said, I don't mind HOW you do it - just do it in an amusing way! :) In Chocobo Paradise's case you just approach Chocobo King and ask Dead Peppers from him. In Daguerreo you change ore to aquamarines using a certain machine. In Madain Sari you'll get the Phoenix Pinion from the moogles dwelling there. As simple as that. :)

Oh, and Ginny, I meant that the merging will occur when there's four contestants left, not the final vote. ;) Only that I know have decided to make it earlier, when there's FIVE contestants left.

Oh, and to speed up things, I've also decided to change the nature of this challenge. ;) Read on!
[color=indigo]ongame:

The radio in both airships beeped. Rinoa answered the one in Ragnarok, and Cecil and Sephiroth to the one in Cargo Ship.
voice on the radio: [i]"Do you copy, teams? This is a highly important message from regent Cid. Due to the fact that he has now been morphed into a Cait Sith, he is very pissed off, and has decided to take it on all of you. Thus, this challenge is now officially one that ends with one person evicted from the game. Thanks for your attention. Over and out!"[/i]

Rinoa: "What? Oh no... I have to tell the others to hurry up!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Cecil: "No! We've have to cast haste on us or something, mate!"
Sephiroth: "I wouldn't suggest you call me that again, paladin, or else the only thing remaining from you is your shiny armor."
Cecil: "Eh, understood..."[/color]

[COLOR=purple][i]Great, now that pompus regent takes it out on us. Hmph.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Sephiroth rolled this thought over in his head angrily. Cecil was getting ready to go back and get some more pieces of ore.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]Don't. I'll go retrive this stupid stuff.[/COLOR]

[i]The black-clad man stormed out of the airship and jumped straight down off the airship and ran off into the woods.

As he was doing this Cecil was standing on the bridge with a look of puzzlement. Sephiroth sure seemed angry now.

Once deep in the forest Sephiroth saw at least three Goblin Mages standing around a huge cauldron chanting something. Without any fear or any emotion Sephiroth strode into the clearing, unsheathed his sword and looked directly at the Goblin Mages as he held out a piece of Ore.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]You have 3 pieces of this?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]No. We don't but we could use that piece, hand it over or else![/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Your lying. I hate it when people lie to me, cause you see my sword here tends to go crazy and hack everything within range to tiny tidbits.[/COLOR]

[i]And with that Sephiroth brought his sword down upon the cualdron and sliced it neatly in half. The Mages now seeing what this man was capable of doing trembled in fear and threw down 3 pieces of black ore. Sephiroth then picked up the pieces and ran back to the airship.

Meanwhile Cecil had decided to get something to drink from the galley while Sephiroth was away, but just as he had gotten something to drink he heard a huge thump on the floor above him and then Sephiroth's voice.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]All right I got the other 3 pieces now lets get the hell out of here![/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]On my way![/COLOR]

[i]Cecil bolted up the stairs and jumped up to the helm of the ship and started the engines. As usual the ship lifted off slowly. But as soon as lift off was done the ship flew easily towards the area of Daugurro, of course it felt like it was taking forever and Sephiroth was getting uneasy. This was demonstrated when he took his Masume and hacked a chair in half.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]DAMN! Can this ship go any slower!? That's it! I'm gonna do it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Do what? Scream at the ship?[/COLOR]

[i]Ignoring the paladin's remark the sliver-haired man strode out onto the main deck and looked at the ship and pointed his hand at it and said "HASTE" and then it seemed like the two men had slowed down because now the ship was shooting along at an extraordinary speed and within maybe 10 minutes the ship was settling down at the entrance to Dagurro.

After landing the two men walked into the cavern only to see what appeared to be an enormous library with water covering most of the floor. Of course the inhabitants didn't seem to mind it and Sephiroth just strolled up to the door that led into the next room and saw people going up a primitive version of an elevator. Cecil saw this too. After making sure they had all 5 pieces of Ore they climbed aboard the elevator and rode up to the second floor.[/i]

[size=1][color=darkblue]OOC: Hehe, thanks Gin. I apologise for the change of method, but I just thought it'd be much more amusing to have a moogle salesman.

On the side note of the four people left in, we MUST have to start advertising this even more. The only other public member we've had notice this is Sara. So, lets work together on that scale.[/color]
---------------------

Zidane had began to regain his speech and vision at the sight of Eiko practically caressing his arm. In response to the the important question, Zidane felt for the satchel that left a bruise on his and nodded. [color=orange]''Yeah, I've got 'em.''[/color] Zidane said as he threw the bag containing the Dead Peppers at the Eiko.

[color=deeppink]''Yup, you've got them. Oh Zidane, are you okay? I'll kiss you better.''[/color] Eiko lovingly suggested as she waddled over to Zidane's face blindly with her lips puckered.

[color=orange]''Erm, no thanks Eiko. I could do without that. Anyway, Auron, what've I missed.''[/color] Zidane stated as he dusted himself off and leant against the dirty wall from the collision.

[color=crimson]''Well as you can see, Regent Cid is now a...''[/color] Auron halted and pondered for a while. [color=crimson]''Well, he's kind of a stuffed moogle, with a cat on top. Or is it a cat? I don't know.''[/color]

[color=orange]''Hmm, okay, well that's weird. What the hell's happened to Madeen?''[/color] Zidane gestured and shouted with his hands waving about. Lru didn't seem to care the slightest as she snored gently in slumber.

[color=deeppink]''Dont you ever! Ever, ever, ever! Say that again about Madeen. She's just got a cold, that's all.''[/color] Eiko stated as she scolded Zidane.

[color=orange]''That just doesn't make sense Eiko! Well Auron, what's the plan now?''[/color] Zidane walked over to Auron and looked up at the tall stature of the crimson warrior.

[color=crimson]''Well that all depends. Cecil and Sephiroth still have to arrive and they better hurry up, otherwise Regent Cid is going to call for the Tonberry King to claim one of us survivor's.''[/color] Auron replied with a serious one. This was followed by Zidane gulping.

[color=orange]''*Gulp* I've done my bit so I hope I'm not drawn with a contestant again. ''[/color] Zidane peered his head down thinking of Freya.

[color=crimson]''We just have to await the others. Perhaps you should see your girlfriend while we wait.''[/color] Auron peered at Zidane with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

[color=orange]''What the!? Oh you're right! I didn't notice Garnet there! Hey babe.''[/color] Zidane ran over to Queen Garnet in apology.

So Team Tantalus had finally had to wait there team members in fear of a stuffed moogle. The world is a cruel place indeed.[/size]

[i]After ascending to the second floor Sephiroth had asked around for some assistance and most of the people directed them to an old man that sat behind a counter with a man sitting behind it. After walking up to the desk Sephiroth took the small pouch and dumped the ore pieces out onto the counter and looked at the man.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]We need these five made into Aquamarines.[/COLOR]

Can do. It'll take maybe 5 minutes.

[COLOR=purple]We don't have 5 minutes, we need them now.[/COLOR]

Well I can maybe get them done best in 3 minutes and I'd have to work extremely fast but I guarntee they will come out great looking.

[COLOR=purple]Okay.[/COLOR]

[i]The man took the ore pieces and disappeared and in the background an assortment of different noises could be heard. While this was going on Sephiroth walked over to a couple of men debating. Sephiroth decided to join in and start up a conversation. After awhile Cecil came jogging up to him with a look of glee.[/i]

[COLOR=teal]He finished, he finished them. Now let's get out of here![/COLOR]

[i]The two didn't even take the elevator. Instead they just jumped off the balcony and ran out the door to the ship and took off. This time the ship seemed to be cooporating with them and was oddly flying faster then usual but within at least 20 minutes the ship was pulling into port at the Linbulm palace.

After docking the two swordsmen dashed out of the ship and bolted to the main floor where the rest of the team was. Sephiroth held up the pouch of Aquamarines while catching his breath.[/i]

Good, now the potion can be made!

[i]All Sephiroth could do was just grin and slump into a chair, he hadn't wanted to go to another eviction meeting. While he was sitting down he saw the purple haired girl with a moogle in a pouch. Suddenly the thing sneezed.[/i]

OoC: I had only planned for Cid to turn into the cat part of Cait Sith, but I can go with this. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regent Cid guided his giant stuffed Moogle to stand in front of Auron. "Auron, next time you have some brilliant idea that exists outside my parameters...[i]keep it to yourself, will ya?!?[/i]"
[color=crimson]"But Cid..."[/color] Auron started, a hint of a laugh in his voice.
"DON'T BUT CAIT ME--ah, I mean, Cat Cid m--ah, um...ooo...ah, dear?" The Regent piloted himself to face Hildegarde. "Dear, I need to go lie down."
"Of [i]course[/i], love cuddles," Hildegarde cooed, carrying the cat part only of Caith Sith away.
[color=orange]"Love cuddles?!?"[/color] Zidane looked like he was about to be sick.
Eiko misinterpretted that and hugged his arm again. [color=deeppink]"My poor Cuddlie Poo, do you need to lie down, too?"[/color]
[color=orange]"Gaaaaaaarnet!"[/color] Zidane wailed, trying to shake Eiko off.
"Calm down, monkey butt," Garnet answered as she plucked a pouty Eiko off of Zidane.
[color=orange]"Monkey butt? Ow, that one hurt."[/color]
Garnet lovingly thwapped the back of his head. "Then make up your mind--love cuddles or monkey butt."
"kuuuuPO!"
[color=deeppink]"Mog, NO!"[/color]
Madeen filled the room again, and treaded on Lru in her sneezing fit. The Golden Chocobo squawked and leapt into the air, hit the ceiling and collapsed on the floor in a shower of loose feathers, which only served to irritate Madeen's "allergies" further. Cecil and Sephiroth (who had been coaxed out of the chair he had slumped into) followed Regent Cid, who strode back into the room--
"By the way, Survivors--"
--and was silenced as Madeen's large posterior landed atop his head.
Auron, Zidane, and Eiko stared in horror. Cecil and Sephiroth chose to go back out into the hallway again, so they couldn't be blamed.
[color=orange]"Oh [i]summons[/i],"[/color] Zidane swore under his breath. [color=orange]"We are gonna be in so much trouble when he gets out."[/color]
Auron, wide-eyed, blinked in agreement. Then grinned. [color=crimson]"It's been nice knowing you."[/color]
[color=orange]"Say WHAT?!"[/color]
Auron quietly pointed to the bag of Dead Peppers, then to Madeen, and grinned. Zidane glared at him.
[color=orange]"Old man, I [i]swear[/i]--!"[/color]
[color=deeppink]"Madeen! Pinion!"[/color] Eiko frantically waved the feather at Madeen, who disappeared and shrunk back to Mog, who wearily and with many sniffles, dragged herself into Eiko's pouch.
Once the little Mog was situated, everyone looked nervously at the smooshed Regent.
For good measure, Zidane pointed at Auron, so that when Regent Cid woke up, he would know who to blame.
Auron narrowed his eye at Zidane, slapped the hand away, peered at the Regent, (who appeared to be waking up)...
...and quickly pointed to Zidane.
"Kupo..." Mog breathed tiredly.
~~~~~~~~
OoC: I'm going to wait for Avalanche to show up before I post our team's solution.

Outside in the hallway, Cecil and Sephiroth leaned again the wall on either side of the doorway. Through the doors they heard the regent coming to, and Zidane and Auron arguing about whose fault it was. Then another sneeze, some swearing as Cid came around, and more arguing.
Cecil glanced over at the large double doors to his left. [color=teal]"Stay out here?"[/color]
Sephiroth nodded. [color=purple]"Stay out here."[/color]
Yet another sneeze, more swearing, and some squawking from Lru. Something hit the inside of the door hard, almost knocking them down into the hallway.
[color=teal]"Deny any and all involvement?"[/color]
Sephiroth nodded again.
More banging, swearing, squawking, and general yelling. Then a voice, most likely Cid's, was partly heard through the door. "Get...giant...#%&*@$&...out...here!"
[color=teal]"Act as if we haven't heard anything while out here?"[/color]
Another nod from Sephiroth.
Then Eiko came running out through the doors, Mog in her pouch, sniffling and with a few tears running down her face. She slammed the doors behind her and fled down the hallway without even a look at the two men on either side of the doors.
[color=teal]"Don't want to know?"[/color]
[color=purple]"Definitely don't want to know,"[/color] Sephiroth said with a small shake of his head.

offgame: Hmm, maybe the huge stuffed mog Cait Cid is riding on is the same Auron won at the Battle Square (he gave it to Eiko there, didn't he?)

Oh, and Avalanche, don't forget about Vivi in your party!

As this is now an immunity-challenge, I just wanted to inform that the team with better posts will win this, REGARDLESS of which formula it chooses. So, Avalanche, if you don't start posting now, then another eviction will be awaiting... Sorry, but that's just the idea of this game. :( Tantalus already has everything they need, but Avalanche has just the aquamarines Vivi gave them. Better hurry up!

[color=orangered]"Up!! Up further!! I can see something!"[/color]
"If we go up much further we'll be flying in space you idiot!"
[color=indigo]"No, keep going Zack, I think he's got something."[/color]
At that point Rinoa chose to burst in, panicked. [color=blue]"Cid's been turned into a Cait Sith, he's really pissed off, and he's going to take it out on all of us!!"[/color]
[color=orangered]"So you're telling me that..."[/color]
Rinoa nodded. [color=blue]"Yes, he's just made this challenge an eviction challenge."[/color]
With that thought everyone looked to one another with a sense of dread.
[color=green]"Is that bad?"[/color] inquired Vivi, not really understanding the concept of "eviction".
"With all the time we've spent looking for Chocobo Paradise... Tatalus is bound to be way ahead of us..."
[color=orangered]"Then keep going! We've got no time to lose!!"[/color] declared Zell, lunging towards the controls only to have Zack swat him back smartly with a glare.
[color=green]"Yeah!"[/color]

Suddenly, the Ragnarok broke the cloud line, a stereotypically beautiful rainbow touching the ground beneath them, and a herd of yellow, fluffy chocobos lazing about.
[color=blue]"It's beautiful!"[/color]
"It is that...!"
[color=green]"Ohhhhh, I remember now!!"[/color]
[color=orangered]"You do?!"[/color]
[color=green]"Sure! Over there!"[/color] Vivi pointed excitedly and jumped up and down a few times, indicating a sheltered, cave-like crevice in the continued mountainside. [color=green]"He lives in there!"[/color]
[color=indigo]"This guy we're supposed to race?"[/color]
[color=green]"Yeah! His name is Sora, and he likes to feed the chocobos with dead peppers, so he spends all day digging them up for them. That's why they like him so much!"[/color]
Zell scratched his head. [color=orangered]"And here was me thinking he had some spiritual understanding with the chocobos or something. Realy what he was doing was [i]bribing[/i] them. No wonder he has no other friends..."[/color]
[color=indigo]"C'mon Zack, set us down over there. We need to talk to this, Sora."[/color]
"Aye aye Cap'n," said Zack, teasing slightly, steering the Ragnarok to land near the aforementioned cave.

[size=1]OOC: I'm just waiting for the other members of Avalanche to post... Myself and Braidless Baka can't do it all...[/size]

Sorry guys, but I think we've spent enough time with this challenge. I'm going to end this now.

ongame:
[color=indigo]Finally Avalanche came running to Cid's audience room. The athmosphere was quite freezing there.

Cait Cid: "At last!!! I don't want to spend another SECOND in this form! Do something, FAST!!! Tantalus, you go first!!!"

Cait Cid hissed, and Auron step forward a little cautiously.
Auron: "We have decided to mix the items in 1 Phoenix Pinion: 3 Dead Pepper: 5 Aquamarine -way. Here, drink this."

Cait Cid took the potion roughly from Auron's hand. The whole crowd held their breaths as Cid drank it, and suddenly disappeared to a thick cloud of smoke.

Cid: "*cough* AHHH!!"

A crowned old man with grey beard and mustache stepped from the smoke smiling.
Cid: "You did it! This feels so good!!! It's good to be back, you know. Sorry, Team Avalanche, but Tantalus here won. Anyhow, I'm not going to pull back that decision I made when I was... err, a little furious. Avalanche, you have to go through your second Council, where one of you will be voted off. Tantalus, my lovely wife will escort you to your prize."
Hilda: "Follow me, please."

Auron led his team after the lady. They walked to the airship-dock.
Hilda: "Here's your prize!"
Zidane: "Where? I don't see anything besides that huge shiny airship there... OH!"
Hilda: "Yes indeed. Your team will now take possession of Hilda Garde 4, an improved version of Garland's airship Invincible. This should match the other team's airship."
Tantalus: "Whoa..."
Back at the audience room. Cid turns to Eiko, Vivi and Garnet.
Cid: "Thank you for your help, friends. You can go now."
Eiko: "HUH? Won't you even say sorry for yelling at me???"
Cid: "I apologize, dear. I will make this up to you... somehow."
Eiko: "What about that rainbow-colored chocobo you promised?"
Cid: "Eh, I didn't promise... *Eiko holds breath* Alright, alright!!! You'll get your rainbow-colored chocobo... if I ever find one..."
Eiko: "Thankies, uncle Cid! You're the best!" *smooches Cid*

Cid: "Heheh... But now, team Avalanche, it's time to vote."[/color]
offgame:
NOTE TO AVALANCHE!!!: AJeh has informed me that he is no longer able to participate to this game, so Zack is automatically evicted. So please vote ONLY for the possible new captain. There's only three of you left now, so I expect to have a pm from ALL of you. AJeh, you can post your goodbyes if you want to.

Cecil looked up to the new, sparkling airship that they had just won. He could hardly wait to fly the ship, after having to fly the slow and clunky Cargo Ship for so long. After a minute, Zidane joined him in staring up at the ship in awe.
Standing next to the two, Sephiroth waved a hand in front of their eyes. [color=purple]"Guys? Hello?"[/color]
Auron sighed and tapped Cecil's shoulder. [color=crimson]"Well, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to take us for a ride?"[/color]
[color=teal]"Huh? . . . Oh, yeah, lets go. Come on, Zidane, find somewhere to keep Lru."[/color]
[color=orange]"Yeah. . . ."[/color] Zidane led Lru into the airship, to go find a room that would make a suitable stable. Cecil, meanwhile, headed up to the bridge. Opening the door, he gasped at what he saw. A decent sized room lay before him, with a large viewport curving around the entire front half of the room, allowing 180° vision. In the center of the room was a large, cushioned chair with the airship's controls in front of it. Off to either side along the wall were other chairs, with various consoles set up in front of them, and a few passenger seats on either side and a bit behind the pilot's chair.
[color=teal]"Amazing. . . ."[/color] he said under his breath as he walked into the room. He looked down; the floor was even carpeted. He slowly sat down in the pilot's chair, running his hands over the flight yolk. It was made of polished steel, with red stained wooden grips. He looked over the various controls, familiarizing himself with the ship.
Auron walked in just then, and sat down in one of the passenger chairs beside Cecil. [color=crimson]"Everyone's aboard and getting things settled in, as I see you've done."[/color]
Cecil leaned back in the chair a let out a content sigh, hands on the yolk and feet resting on the rudder pedals. He glanced back at Auron with an expectant look on his face.
Auron smirked, and said, [color=crimson]"Go ahead and take her out."[/color]
[color=teal]"Aye aye, captain,"[/color] he said as he started up the engines. They hummed to life immediately, thrumming gently as Cecil eased the ship out of dock. Then a small grin spread across his face and he goosed the throttle, rocketing the ship away from Lindblum and out into the wide blue sky. A thump was heard just outside the bridge door, and then a yell as Cecil accelerated.
In walked Sephiroth, looking none too pleased. [color=purple]"Okay, what's your excuse [i]this[/i] time?"[/color]
Cecil looked over as Sephiroth sat down opposite of Auron, and grinned. [color=teal]"Having a little fun with our new ship."[/color]
Sephiroth shot a glare at Cecil before settling into his chair. [color=purple]"Bah . . . at least this thing can go a decent speed."[/color]
[color=teal]"Indeed,"[/color] said Cecil, sounding rather satisfied. He sent the ship through some wide, sweeping turns, swooped over mountain ranges, and cruised just above sea level. This was heaven compared to the old Cargo Ship.

offgame: Okay, guys, we have a major problemo... Zeh has just informed me that he is going to leave OB for some time, so he won't be able to participate to this game anymore. THAT means that Avalanche now has only Mei and BB in it's team.

So I need you (as yourself, not in character) to say what we should do about this issue. The options are:
1) To merge the teams now and have one six-person team where everybody play as individuals.
2)Continue to next challenge PRETENDING that Zeh/Cloud is still in
3)Something else?

Please, help me!!! What is the best option? I want to bring this game through with honor! :faint:

[size=1][color=darkblue] Well to be honest, I feel this game is losing interest very rapidly. Yes, as players, most of us in general are keeping active, but I mean, let us face it, we're not getting any public attention. The only member I can think of whom has paid any attention to this is Sara.

If we wish to continue this, like I do, then there's only one option isnt there? To merge and become just lone survivor's. Sage, we really need to come up with an idea to attract attention.[/color][/size]

OoC: We can't "pretend Zeh is here"--he's got originality and suchlike for his posting. And he wouldn't gain levels.

I would suggest that you, Sage, take his place for awhile, but then, that brings to issue whether you'd be moling for Avalanche. >.>

What we are going to do is going to depend on how long Zeh is gone. I'd probably go ahead and recommend becoming individuals, but...what good would the Hilde Garde 4 be now? Who would get the Golden Chocobo or the Ragnarok?

As I told Zidargh on AIM yesterday, we aren't writing this for the OB peeps. It'd be nice, but I know they aren't reading it and I'm not writing for them. I'm writing for [i]us[/i] to enjoy, for [i]me[/i] to have fun (and maybe win? ^_~).

So whatever you may do, calling off Survivor is not an option.

OOC:
Yeah, Ginny's right... we can't just pretend Zeh is here... And I'm spotting some major problems here too seeing as how Mei hasn't posted in a week now... *panics* This means I'm a little under pressure here... *feels suddenly alone* :nervous:

If anyone thinks I (and Mei when she returns) can manage it then by all means keep going as we are. I wouldn't mind that as long as challenges aren't decided through post quantity. Seeing as (partially, along with superior post quality ^_^) the way we lost before was because we were waiting for Mei and AJeh to post. >_<

I don't wanna see this die, believe you me... But I'm willing to stick as teams for the time being, if that's decided. But I reckon it would be better to merge into a six person team. At least then there's no stressing for Tantalus over waiting for Avalanche to finish a challenge, considering our lower numbers and such.

[size=1]Well, i'll be off for about a week... i'll still be on, a bit, but not the length of time it'd take for me to post in an RPG...

I recommend merging the teams now... I will be back.[/size]

I'm not really sure what to do. I think the best option might be to just merge the teams now, though as Ginny mentioned, the problem of the airships and Lru would have to be worked out. I don't know how you were planning on handling that when the teams merged, so. . . .

Or perhaps a member of Tantalus could switch over to Avalanche? I don't know if anyone would be willing to do it (I like Tantalus, personally), but it would help to even out the teams. Or maybe Tantalus could vote on who to send to the other team?

I dunno, but whatever happens, I'd like to keep going with the RPG. I'm having fun with it, and like Ginny said, I'm writing for my own enjoyment. I don't care all that much if other people outside the RPG are reading it, or if I win. My main goal when I signed up was to have fun with this for as long as I could stay in.

[b][size=1]
What a bad final wave post >.<

How about temporarily putting one Tantalus member into Avalanche due to some storyline thingy?
That way, everything can shift back right when Zeh returns?[/b]

Or maybe that's a bad idea. I dunno. I can't think straight in these hours o.o'

And good luck everyone! *cough* especially Avalanche *cough*[/size]

Personally, I couldn't give up any of my team members, but if it meant evening up the teams--but seriously, who would be willing to change sides?

I say go ahead and make us all one big team. Or maybe split us off into pairs? One gets the Ragnarok, another gets the Hilde Garde 4 and the third gets both Lru and the Cargo Ship.

*shrugs*

offgame: Mixing up teams would work if there was more contestants, but since the merging was going to take place when we have five contestants anyway, it would seem quite pointless.

A big problem is how I can write Cloud of from the game all of a sudden. Minor one is that Mei and Domon haven't been posting for quite some time, so chances are that we'll have just four posters soon.

I think I'm going for the merging, but how to do it so that it fits the story...?

Let me think of something... Hmm, I think I got it. This might be a little crazy, but what the heck... :blush: Note that the real votes didn't go this way.
ongame: [color=indigo]

Cloud, Zack, Zell and Rinoa sat down to hear the results.

Cid: "I'll read the votes for your new captain now.
First one: Cloud. Then: Cloud. Then: Zack. and lastly: Zack.
So, we have a tie. But since Cloud is the previous captain, he can't decide. Uhh, maybe the rules should have been made more clear... Well, we'll see what the eviction-votes bring us.
First vote: Zack. Second: Cloud. Third: Zack. Fourth: Cloud.
What the...?! We have another tie, and with the same people!!! How can this be happening?!"

Team Avalanche looks at Cid sheepishly.

Zack: "You know what, I can go."
Cloud: "Oh no, friend. You don't have to. Let me!"
Zack: "But you enjoy this better than I. You told me that last ni..."
Cloud: "HUSH!!! No, I should really be the one to go!"
Zack: "But I can't do this to you! I..."

Cid: "That's IT!!! Shut up both of you!!! You're both out of here!!!"

Everybody looks frightenedly at Cid. Rinoa leans to Zell.
Rinoa: "Umm, I think the cattitude hasn't left him yet..."

Cloud: "What?"
Zack: "What?"
Cid: "You heard me!!! You both are evicted! Now get the !#"¤%& out of here!!!"

Then Hilda and Eiko rush to the room, and walk Cid to rest.

Hilda: "I'm sorry, he has one of his moods again. But you better do as he says. The rest of you can head back to your ship."

Zack and Cloud look at each other, then to the astonished Zell and Rinoa, and walk away from the room side by side.

Zell: "Oh MAN!!! What do we do NOW???"
Rinoa: "Well, let's hope Cid has some kind of solution to this..."[/color]

offgame: I sure do! ;) But I'll post the next event later.

OoC: Um, does this mean that Zeh is out?
Methinks, Sage, you should also PM both Mei and Domon, to remind/ask them to post or let you know if they are out as well. Actually, don't make "let you out?" an option unless they bring it up and really need it. We're losing people far too fast here.
*snorts* Cid is reminding of my old manager Ron right about now. :D
~~~~~~~
Auron shifted uncomfortably. [color=crimson]"Remind me not think 'outside the box' again next time."[/color]
[color=redorange]"Hey, I thought it was pretty creative,"[/color] Zell pointed out. He turned to Rinoa next to him. [color=redorange]"Right, partner?"[/color]
The cardboard cutout of Rinoa fell over.
[color=redorange]"What the HELL?!"[/color]
Cecil yelled out, startled, as 'Sephiroth' fell over as well. Both cutouts had notes taped to them: 'Be back soon! Hope nothing important happens while I am gone.'
Cecil raised an eyebrow. [color=teal]"Now what do you suppose those two could be up to?"[/color]
[color=orange]"I saw her first!"[/color] Zidane hollered in anger. A cough behind him made him blush. [color=orange]"Oops, sorry Garnet, darling."[/color]
"Grrr."