SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 I saw a Boxart contest on another forum with a PS2 template so I decided to make something for fun. What do you think? I'm not going to use it for anything of course.
GinnyLyn Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 Hey, nicely done! I could see that being the cover for a game. *claps* 9.5/10.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 19, 2003 Author Posted April 19, 2003 Thank you Ginny. Looky I have my own game! Lol! Maybe I'll make some more. ^_^
Boo Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 Thats sooo cool :) I wanna buy it and I dont even have a PS2! Good job
Posthumous Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Very nice...maybe you should submit it to Sony or something XD! 9.9/10[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 [color=003399][size=1]Holy hell, thats awesome. I [i]really[/i] could see that as boxart for a game, though you should have the rating in the bottom left corner, like all offical titles. This is the first thing i've seen that would deserve a perfect rating, if you fixed that small thing. (and if it was an RPG, lol) Great Job :) [/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 19, 2003 Author Posted April 19, 2003 Thank you everyone. Thats a good idea Tasis. Must put rating on...^^ *opens PSP7*
Syk3 Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 The box art is very creative. ^_^ I like it a lot, and admire artists who can come up with box art for their own game. I was about to tell you about one of those white faded blocks..but then I noticed that you put that in a lot of places on purpose, and it really adds to the originality. Good job. :) My rating: [b]9.5/10[/b]
Juu Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow... It looks really professional! o.o At first, I thought you just edited something on a real game case. That's really, really neat. I could really, really see that being used for a real game. ^^; 9.6/10.[/color] [/size]
Semjaza Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Did you spell Genesis wrong on purpose? [/B][/QUOTE] That's my question as well lol. I like the image, but I don't think it would do well as a boxart. The important elements of it are all covered up by blue, and it wouldn't be something screaming out at me to be bought (not that current box arts seem to be amazing anyway lol.). The title should be one of the main focuses of it outside of the actual art, and that aspect of the design just seems like an afterthought to be honest.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 20, 2003 Author Posted April 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Did you spell Genesis wrong on purpose? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]O.O Eep! I didn't even realize that.. Maybe I should fix it. *hides in a corner* ^.^;;[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now