OtakuBoards

Cute ^_^

Sara

Heh, she just looks so innocent and sleepy. ^_^

Anyway, Lain is indeed an anime character who incidentaly looks similar to your drawing, but with much shorter hair. So basically, take your character, give her a haircut, and put her in Bear pajamas (with the hood and everything), and you got yourself Lain from Serial Experiments Lain!

[img]http://www.anime4desire.com/pix/galleries/lain/lain%2033.jpg[/img]

That's Lain.

Anyway, I like it. I'm not overly fond of the pants, but it all looks good. You seem to have this certain style going for yourself, to the point where I could probably tell you did it without even knowing beforehand.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VegetasGirl420 [/i]
[B]thats a good pic. i draw alot in school but its just not my ground for concentration. too many people :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Read the rules at the top of the page; saying "thats a good pic" doesn't qualify as reasonable discussion. Anything can be good, what you need to do is critique the picture and say why you think it is good, or what they can improve to make it 'fantastic.'

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's sooo cute!! ^^
I love the hair! The shading makes it look like a plushie. *huggles it*
Did you have to turn that paper in? My English teacher actually lets me draw on my papers. o.o;;;

10.5/10.[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]*blinks at Syk3* Blind praise isn't allowed anymore, huh?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, you know how it is. I'm just trying to give her a heads up before she gets in trouble for it. *points to forum rules that Tn made a while ago*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's sooo cute!! ^^
I love the hair! The shading makes it look like a plushie. *huggles it*
Did you have to turn that paper in? My English teacher actually lets me draw on my papers. o.o;;;

10.5/10.[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
You must have over 100 plushies by now! ^_~

That is cute, Sara. I can't really see the hands though, might just be me. ^.^