Sara Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 [SIZE=1]Another one of my classtime charas. This one turned out really cute. I think she looks sleepy. ^_^[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=384005[/IMG]
Syn Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 She looks cool, reminds me of Lain an awful lot. I love it ^_^
Sara Posted April 20, 2003 Author Posted April 20, 2003 [size=1]Thanks, heh. I like her. Who's Lain? [I know next to nothing about anime...][/size]
Syk3 Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 Heh, she just looks so innocent and sleepy. ^_^ Anyway, Lain is indeed an anime character who incidentaly looks similar to your drawing, but with much shorter hair. So basically, take your character, give her a haircut, and put her in Bear pajamas (with the hood and everything), and you got yourself Lain from Serial Experiments Lain!
VegetasGirl420 Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 thats a good pic. i draw alot in school but its just not my ground for concentration. too many people :)
Semjaza Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 [img]http://www.anime4desire.com/pix/galleries/lain/lain%2033.jpg[/img] That's Lain. Anyway, I like it. I'm not overly fond of the pants, but it all looks good. You seem to have this certain style going for yourself, to the point where I could probably tell you did it without even knowing beforehand.
Syk3 Posted April 20, 2003 Posted April 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VegetasGirl420 [/i] [B]thats a good pic. i draw alot in school but its just not my ground for concentration. too many people :) [/B][/QUOTE] Read the rules at the top of the page; saying "thats a good pic" doesn't qualify as reasonable discussion. Anything can be good, what you need to do is critique the picture and say why you think it is good, or what they can improve to make it 'fantastic.'
Juu Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's sooo cute!! ^^ I love the hair! The shading makes it look like a plushie. *huggles it* Did you have to turn that paper in? My English teacher actually lets me draw on my papers. o.o;;; 10.5/10.[/color] [/size]
Sara Posted April 21, 2003 Author Posted April 21, 2003 [size=1]*blinks at Syk3* Blind praise isn't allowed anymore, huh? Anyway, thanks, heh. ^_^ And Juu~ Nah, it's just history notes about the cold war, heh.[/size]
Syk3 Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]*blinks at Syk3* Blind praise isn't allowed anymore, huh?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Ah, you know how it is. I'm just trying to give her a heads up before she gets in trouble for it. *points to forum rules that Tn made a while ago*
Transtic Nerve Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 Drawing in history class... naughty naughty Sara lol, anyway, thats rather wll done. Simplistic, yet stylish, and seems to capture the character of Lain quite well, although you weren't drawing Lain. Well the character is still good. Very good :) Now off to study more history!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's sooo cute!! ^^ I love the hair! The shading makes it look like a plushie. *huggles it* Did you have to turn that paper in? My English teacher actually lets me draw on my papers. o.o;;; 10.5/10.[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] You must have over 100 plushies by now! ^_~ That is cute, Sara. I can't really see the hands though, might just be me. ^.^
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [color=skyblue]Hehe I love her hair^^ She looks so sad in the picture...oh well I really like it!^^ She so cute![/color]
Sara Posted April 21, 2003 Author Posted April 21, 2003 [size=1]Nah, you can't really see her hands. Her sleeves are too long. ^_~[/size]
KittyLynn Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]That is sooooooooo adorable! I love it. I'm in love with it!! I abosolutely am obsessed with it!! *calms down* Seriously, I think it is one of the bestest thing I have ever seen...:) Luv ya Sar, Kitty[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now