OtakuBoards

Rurouni Kenshin

Kinetic

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning of the anime, Kenshin is 28, Kaoru is 18, Yahiko is 10, Sanosuke is 20, and Megumi is 22. Remember that this is the beginning, as the series continues over a period of 1.5 decades or so.

[Color=seagreen][FONT=times new roman]Wow, Metatron, you really do know a lot about Rurouni Kenshin. Or maybe I'm just behind on times. I've only seen it about 5-10 times now and I know, extremely lame compared to all of you, but I absolutely love it. Does anyone know of any other links to sites whereas I can get the scoop on Rurouni Kenshin? I know, I ask too many questions. [/FONT] :::whoops::: [/color]

Guest xKENSHINx
newborn here....I know exactly what your are talking about phenil.The end of bebop was ruined for me in the same way. I am a huge fan of kenshin..speaking of...gotta go/it's on :)

Guest xKENSHINx
Today's Kenshin was one of my favorites. i love the oni-waban group.tomorrow is the showdown between the legendary batosai and the leader of the oni-waban.hopefully it's good!

I think its kinda stupid for Cartoon Network to start airing the best of Kenshin, because they haven't even gotten to the best episodes yet. The only real good episodes I like in the Tokyo story arch episodes are the ones with the Oniwaban.

The Kyoto story arch contains the best episodes, and fights in the entire series. Such great episodes are the wonderfully animated Saito and Kenshin fight, and the showdowns with Makoto Shishio and the Juupangatana. Hopefully they will continue on with the series soon.

Also the Kenshin OVA (Samurai X) episodes were also great, but I know there is no way in hell CN will ever show them.

But thats just my opinion
:D

Guest xKENSHINx
i have heard that samurai X was great.i could only dream that cartoon network would air them. cartoon network should have a better lineup. bebop has been on for a REALLY long time now (it is one of my favorites though)and i am just not a fan of inuyasha anymore. i like trigun,and i think lupin the 3rd is ok. does anyone know when .hack is on? because i always try and watch it but can never find when it is on. also,what do you guys think of the anime that Tech-tv shows?

.hack//sign is on a midnight every saturday (technically 12:00 am sunday morning)
i wish they would put inuyasha, bebop (which might be hard to edit though) and trigun on toonami, like they did with yuyu hakusho.
my parents wont let me watch adult swim so... yeah.

Good news for some people wondering when CN will start showing more Kyoto eps. According to schedules, they should start up again on June 9th, which is next monday. Only a week or so waiting now so that's good. I'm interested in seeing how much violence from Kyoto they'll let us see and how much they'll have to cut out.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I'm sure they won't butcher out one of the best fights, one reason they don't butcher out much fights in DBZ, that own a lot of blood, and screaming because of pain, etc... I'm not sure when they will start the new eps.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zerocrisis [/i]
[B]I hope that Cn doesnt butcher the fight with Kenshin and Saito cuz that is undoubtedly one of the best fights in the series (perhaps in all of anime history), so does anyone kno when the new episodes air???? [/B][/QUOTE]

I already posted this above. According to the schedules, it's supposed to be June 9.