OtakuBoards

Change of style.....sort of

Syn

Well, some people have become bored of my normal stuff, so I tried my damnedest to make this piece look different, which it does. Its not really different but its differentish >>; I dunno you decide.

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It's a tad better; fresher; newer. But deep down it's the same thing. Again.

You shouldn't be bothered to change your style. I may not like it anymore, but you know, Kenhi, what really matters?

Deep down, the only thing that really matters is that [i]you[/i] like it. Catch me?

It's okay to me..[/color][/size][/font]

I don't think this is bad at all. It's quite good, and I personally like the color combination.

I'm just not seeing what's different about it... It seems like it is just swirly instead of spikey.

I was far more into the pixel art you were starting to do, honestly.

[color=#808080]This is very good. The purple and grey go together. I don't see any problem with that.

I have to agree with Semjaza though; I was really liking your pixel art a lot. It's quite different to anything you've done and it shows that you have a range of skills (and that you're not just a tutorial based artist).[/color]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... o.o
You should [i]really[/i] start making wallpapers. *stares*
It reminds me alot some sort of psychic element, and the colors really seem to mix well.

(Show us some more pixel art! ^^)[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nephroxide [/i]
[B] I find it boring and frustrating for a minimum pay off. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#808080]But are you really creating art for "pay off"? And what [i]is[/i] pay off? lol

I mean, from what I can tell, everyone loves your pixel art. I'd call that a pay off of sorts, I guess. o_O

I'm not saying you have to make pixel art if you don't want to (obviously you have to make whatever you're passionate about). I'm just saying that you're [i]good[/i] at it and it'd be a shame to never see anymore pixel art from you again. ^_^[/color]

Pay off I suppose is how proud I am, in a way, of the piece. Like the piece I made for the contest between me and hitto, I was so proud when I finished that, but with pixel art, I get bored, and frustrated when it doesnt go right, I find myself getting worked up over it all, then when its done I dont even stop to look at it. I hope that made sense >>;