Syn Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Well, some people have become bored of my normal stuff, so I tried my damnedest to make this piece look different, which it does. Its not really different but its differentish >>; I dunno you decide.
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Eck it's a tad differentish, but the purple gray combo isn't really working =\.
Mitch Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It's a tad better; fresher; newer. But deep down it's the same thing. Again. You shouldn't be bothered to change your style. I may not like it anymore, but you know, Kenhi, what really matters? Deep down, the only thing that really matters is that [i]you[/i] like it. Catch me? It's okay to me..[/color][/size][/font]
Sara Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [size=1]Well, [i]I[/i] like it. Makes me think of chains, and stained-glass windows. heh.[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 I like it. Its alot diffrent from most of your work. It reminds me of some sort of chaotic scene, if that even makes sense. :/
conpiracymonki Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [b][size=1] It looks like you dyed it, lol. I think it's OK, anyway. But I still think it's like your other work. [/b]But then again, I like most of the stuff you make, anyhoo ^_^[/size]
Semjaza Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 I don't think this is bad at all. It's quite good, and I personally like the color combination. I'm just not seeing what's different about it... It seems like it is just swirly instead of spikey. I was far more into the pixel art you were starting to do, honestly.
Subversive Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 why you dissin purple? :naughty: I like it alot, I always wished I could do weird abstract madness such as you...then again I've never actually tried.
James Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=#808080]This is very good. The purple and grey go together. I don't see any problem with that. I have to agree with Semjaza though; I was really liking your pixel art a lot. It's quite different to anything you've done and it shows that you have a range of skills (and that you're not just a tutorial based artist).[/color]
Juu Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... o.o You should [i]really[/i] start making wallpapers. *stares* It reminds me alot some sort of psychic element, and the colors really seem to mix well. (Show us some more pixel art! ^^)[/color] [/size]
Syn Posted April 26, 2003 Author Posted April 26, 2003 egh, pixel art *hiss* no offence to anyone who enjoys it but I find it boring and frustrating for a minimum pay off. I doubt you'll see much more pixel stuff from me anymore....=/
Heavyblade Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 The only thing I thing I think of when I see this pic is when you close your eyes for a long time that you start to see colors flashing in and out. If anybody knows what I'm talking about
Shinobi Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 I LOVE IT! o0o! *pokes it* ... *still prodes it* *ahem* anyway, yeah great job there.... *prode*
James Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nephroxide [/i] [B] I find it boring and frustrating for a minimum pay off. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#808080]But are you really creating art for "pay off"? And what [i]is[/i] pay off? lol I mean, from what I can tell, everyone loves your pixel art. I'd call that a pay off of sorts, I guess. o_O I'm not saying you have to make pixel art if you don't want to (obviously you have to make whatever you're passionate about). I'm just saying that you're [i]good[/i] at it and it'd be a shame to never see anymore pixel art from you again. ^_^[/color]
Syn Posted April 26, 2003 Author Posted April 26, 2003 Pay off I suppose is how proud I am, in a way, of the piece. Like the piece I made for the contest between me and hitto, I was so proud when I finished that, but with pixel art, I get bored, and frustrated when it doesnt go right, I find myself getting worked up over it all, then when its done I dont even stop to look at it. I hope that made sense >>;
GinnyLyn Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 To be honest, it still looks the same style. I'm not quite sure what to make of this one, but I keep staring at it, which is good. And I have yet to see anyone match your style, so :p. It'll always be your style. 9/1o.
Syn Posted April 27, 2003 Author Posted April 27, 2003 *big hearty smile* thankyah gunny ^_^ *huggles then jumps inside teh magic bag of doom*
Guest Black Souled Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 wow!! that is wild! you should do more like that!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now