OtakuBoards

All members, please read.

Transtic Nerve

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]hmm i agree totally,im depressed enough without coming to my favourite forums and seeing all these sad threads,yes its a great tradegy but life will go on,---peace to all the world--- [/B][/QUOTE]
yes, we cant let this event affect us for th rest of our lives. so we must press on even though it is still very hard on us

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor crimson [/i]
[B]I don't beleive that whole bit with nostradomus, people only make a big deal when he's right on one of the hundreds of predictions he's made. If we go to war, I will reside as a hippie, and drive a van to canada, all are welcome to join me. [/B][/QUOTE]
ok then
if you plan to leave, its better off for you since u wont get killed
as for me, im staying here and go on the offensive

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]I agree with you too Transic Nerve, but let's pray there wont be a WWIII, although Nostradamus, who predicted the first and second world wars, said:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb"
"The third big war will begin when the big city is burning".

Strange

:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard about that, except I heard he'd say something like, "Two brothers will be destroyed in the city of York (:eek: :eek: :eek: ), causing the third great war.

How scary, a dude in the what, 13th? 15th century being that accurate?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

Yeah, I heard about that, except I heard he'd say something like, "Two brothers will be destroyed in the city of York (:eek: :eek: :eek: ), causing the third great war.

How scary, a dude in the what, 13th? 15th century being that accurate? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I read something on AOL about a bunch of people mixing up the words to make it apply to our situation. Basically, most of it is a hoax...I wonder if I could find the original prediction...I'll work on that.[/color]

did it ever occur to yall who actually believe him that, it could easily be a hoax. they had what? 4 cxenturies or somethin to plan that lol. and they did say that binladdin had it planned since 1993. so that goes to show you, do not believe everything u hear from a philosipher of the 15th or 16 century.

Oy! I'm so sick of hearin' it! America is attacked! America Unites! America blah blah blah! Dat's a very good idea, TN, bout deleting all messages talkin' bout it... but what if it's in a siggy or somethin??

BTW: congrats on becomin' admin... neva saw it comin'.. ;) :rolleyes:

what do you guys think of the congressman(?) that said something like those _____ with "diapers on their heads, etc"?
he apologized after.

that left a itch on my back. i know everyone is human, but he should of had self-control. hes supposed to be a role model for us.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]what do you guys think of the congressman(?) that said something like those _____ with "diapers on their heads, etc"?
he apologized after.

that left a itch on my back. i know everyone is human, but he should of had self-control. hes supposed to be a role model for us. [/B][/QUOTE]

Was he the saem that said "This is to blame on all the gays and lesbians" and whatever else he said?..... ugh Congressman and woman can be @ssholes....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Was he the saem that said "This is to blame on all the gays and lesbians" and whatever else he said?..... ugh Congressman and woman can be @ssholes.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I think they're different. I believe Jerry Falwell or something, the same idiot who said the purple teletubby was gay, said something like it's the homosexuals, bisexuals, abortionist's, etc fault because they have angered God and that's why this has happened. What a troglodyte to say the least.

Found the transcript at: [url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34717,00.html[/url]

[B]Speaking to a network of Louisiana radio stations, Republican Congressman John Cooksey of that state said this about racial profiling in the wake of the terrorist attack. [/B] [I]"If I see someone who comes in that's got a diaper on his head and a fan belt wrapped around the diaper on his head, that guy needs to be pulled over." [/I]

[B]When asked why, he says [/B] [I]"that remark was intended for bin Laden, and I said it in a ? in a moment of anger, and I feel anger, and I feel that all the American people should feel anger toward bin Laden."[/I]

[B]When asked to apologize for that remark he says "...[/B] [I]I was trying to insult bin Laden. I ? if there's anyone that needs to be demonized, it's bin Laden. Bin Laden is a bad guy. Bin Laden and his troops, his terrorists, took 5,000 American lives, and I want..."[/I]

Way to go off topic. Refer to my first post about this

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Leave it up to the republicans to say something stupid like that.... hahaha

Democrats are always busy having afairs with interns and Republicans are too busy making themselves look stupid by saying dumb comments.... Don't you just love Politics :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol...too true...:rolleyes: Gotta love it...

Hey I'm a republican.......hehehehehe kidding:laugh:
Anyways..LOL...Nostradamus, did not predict what just happened..I studied him in college...it's a bunch of people on-line mixing up words to scare the hell out of people, plus in the excerpt it said it was written in 1654, Nostradamus would have been over 120 years old. The "New City" he refers to is one in France....I don't remember the name however.... You can't read too much into seers you'll get messed up in the head trust me....My personal favorite was this one

"In the New City, two iron birds will bring down the two brothers, and amidst the burning fires a bloody war will begin"

Nostradamus didn't write that by the way, I just thought I share the one I have heard out of many...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Hey I'm a republican.......hehehehehe kidding:laugh:
Anyways..LOL...Nostradamus, did not predict what just happened..I studied him in college...it's a bunch of people on-line mixing up words to scare the hell out of people, plus in the excerpt it said it was written in 1654, Nostradamus would have been over 120 years old. The "New City" he refers to is one in France....I don't remember the name however.... You can't read too much into seers you'll get messed up in the head trust me....My personal favorite was this one

"In the New City, two iron birds will bring down the two brothers, and amidst the burning fires a bloody war will begin"

Nostradamus didn't write that by the way, I just thought I share the one I have heard out of many... [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]ima bit slow so......What?[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Hey I'm a republican.......hehehehehe kidding:laugh:

Nostradamus didn't write that by the way, I just thought I share the one I have heard out of many... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]I agree. I'm so very sick and tired of all these morons coming out and pointing to Nostradamus' predictions...*sigh*

And that stupid font thing. Q33 or whatever wasn't even the number of the flight! Why do people always have to find some ridiculous, air-headed, supernatural meaning for an event when there clearly is none?

It's simple -- two planes crashed into two buildings. Why does it have to involve Nostradamus or freaky fonts or ghosts? lol.

Sorry for that little outburst...but one thing I absolutely loathe is stupidity.[/color][/size][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue][size=1][b]It's simple -- two planes crashed into two buildings. Why does it have to involve Nostradamus or freaky fonts or ghosts? [/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]Heh...excellent choice of phrase....