KKC Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 That is very confussiling....... @_@ so much stuff. You'll find alot things you dont expected to be posted at Otaku Forums. Everyone likes to say their oppinions ^_~ I still keep with what I first said though. Slow, but one hit, your dead. Still not fun to me. But thats my oppinion ^_^
Whiteblaze Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [COLOR=blue]K.K.C., when I meant I wasn't expecting a comment like that, what I really meant was, I never thought of or looked it the way you do until you said that; you know I said we have different views, thats what I mean, I was just a little surprised, you see what I mean? & I said I wouldn't be carrying it all. Also, I wouldn't mind at all knowing others opinions, which I now have in mind might or are most likely going to be different from mine. ;)[/COLOR]
Epsilon Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I'd be a wave master, just because physical battle aren't my strong suit. And I'd rather go about things high thinking more then fight.
7gR Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I'd be a Wave Master to represent myself in ways. Info:Wave Master is the Japanese translation of Mage or Magician.
BlackShadowmon Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I'd be a Wave Master, 'cause I kinda suck at fighting, however my defense is very high while my attack is practically non-existent. I'd have to rely on my defense, my speed, and my wits to get out of a fight. I can be pretty tricky at times... :p
Luminaire Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=crimson]I would most definitely be a Twin Blade. This type of character is perfect for thievery and assassination. Fun, fun. Daggers would be my weapon or dirks. Claws might be good too. I perfer characters of stealth, so this is good with magical abilities of some sort. I believe Sora is a Twin Blade. ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Eve Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Heavy blade!!! I mean I know they are big in size, so it makes them a little hard to use(but it's in "The World" so it should be more useful),but major points are taken...oh well I just think they?re super cool!
stun gun Milly Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 What charater I would be I would be like Crim because he's a long Arm and I like that weapon.Eye color would be like a dark yellow and medium long blue hair. And it would be a woman.
Solid Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 well, actually we narrowed the options a bit (-:, the hack sign game is based on a MMPRPG, in the show the main chracters are the options that were shown here, i prsume there is much more, since we see many kinds of weapons, specialy since in one of the first episodes we see a LARGE weapon store wich means that there is a veriety of weapons. wich prodably means that there a veriaties of classes... (i presume again)
KKC Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 yeah, I think it was episode 3 or 4. Its right before Mimiru warps in and walks past these 2 guys talking about Tsukasa. Right before that it shoes some guy walk by with a large U shaped weapon with small blades on each side of it. I had no idea what that was.
Elk Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 I'd be a twin blade or a wavemaster, can't decide which. I'd like to be a twin blade 'cause then you'd be small and fast, not like the havey axmen in the game. Or a wavemaster because you'd have very stong magic as long as you kown how to use on which enemy.
OtakuSennen Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 I'd be a wavemaster.. Tsukasa kinda looks like me.. I would pick a character outfit like him, only have more brown hair and a blue outfit... Sorta like Elk from the games..
Guest wolf eyes Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 hmm...easy heavy blade user,because i would probally do the best with that weapon instead of anything else and i know thats what everyone i know would say too.
Spikey Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I think I would be Wavemaster. One reason is because a Wavemaster can have spell that block attacks. And then they can use a spell to kill or poison stuff like that. And you can heal yourself. :)
Japan Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 I'd like to be a wavemaster, long arm, or a twin blade
Domou Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 If I were to put in order of what I would be, it would go somethin like.. 1. Heavy Blade 2. Long Arm 3. Twin Blade 4. Wave Master (Not sure if there are any others. o.O Nor have I found any information to give the idea that there are a few other classes.)
Katana Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 My type of character? Just simple - robe with light blue lining and a double-bladed sword. (Wha'd ya say Number 2? That's called a butterfly sword?) Ah...*dreams* I await the day that somebody puts out a game like The World... PS: What exactly is a katana? I know it's my name ^_^;, and I know it's a Japanese sword, but what does it look like?
Hyper Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1]I'd be like a Twin Blade! I'm not a heavy attacker, pretty light, and strikes fast with preferrable two weapons. Sounds like a Twin Blade to me. ^_^ A Long Arm might suite me aswell. But being new to the series I don't know much about them. Look pretty cool. Other than that I'd be a Wavemaster and then a Heavy Blade. But I don't know all the PC types so I'll get back to you on that. A Katana is a type of sword.[/size]
Crazy Ace Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 I would be a long arm or twin blade. wave masters like tsukasa seem weak
teptep Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Who here thinks someone should be working on an actual vr world like .hack, wouldn't that be something, I know I would play. Ahhh yes to meet others in a physical scence would be facinating. What gets me is as far as science and techknology has taken us the closest thing to it is online gaming.
KKC Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I think there is an older thread about "The World" becoming real. I dont remember it, but it was about Bandia cominh out with the game. Then I think there was a poll about the game with the goggles and stuff. Online gaming would probably be the closest thing, and if they came out with, I would play ^_^
ilikepie Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 i would be a wavemaster. I love using magic! its fun and purty!:D
Guest SJReijiro Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I think i'd be a wavemaster like tsukasa, i dunno he just cool
Crazy Ace Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 magic can be overrated. remember how sora dealt with BT twice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now