Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime favorite villain


lordvegeta
 Share

favorite villain???  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. favorite villain???

    • frieza
      3
    • raditz
      3
    • buu
      13
    • vegeta
      9
    • kingcold
      1
    • cell
      12
    • android17
      1
    • android18
      5
    • android19
      1
    • android20
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Technically, Vegeta isn't bad... he might've been, but not ne more... and if you still think he should be bad, then why isn't piccolo up there??? :D :p ;)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]Technically, Vegeta isn't bad... he might've been, but not ne more... and if you still think he should be bad, then why isn't piccolo up there??? :D :p ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
Well "technically," Piccolo was not bad in DB[b]Z[/b]. He never tried to fight or kill the z fighters. He was good since Radditz came down, meaning he was good in all of dbz.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[COLOR=green]I still think Vegeta shoulda killed Gokou, but noooooooo stoopid Gohan and Kuririn had to get in the way, and Yajirobe that fat busterd. Vegeta soooooo would have won that but Gokou's weak and needed assistance...They should make like a Dragonball sub series, where everything is from Vegeta's perspective instead of Gokou's, that would be rather interesting.[/COLOR]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][COLOR=green]I still think Vegeta shoulda killed Gokou, but noooooooo stoopid Gohan and Kuririn had to get in the way, and Yajirobe that fat busterd. Vegeta soooooo would have won that but Gokou's weak and needed assistance...They should make like a Dragonball sub series, where everything is from Vegeta's perspective instead of Gokou's, that would be rather interesting.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
STUPID GOHAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][COLOR=green]I still think Vegeta shoulda killed Gokou, but noooooooo stoopid Gohan and Kuririn had to get in the way, and Yajirobe that fat busterd. Vegeta soooooo would have won that but Gokou's weak and needed assistance...They should make like a Dragonball sub series, where everything is from Vegeta's perspective instead of Gokou's, that would be rather interesting.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


Yes, only for DBZ to end one season later with Vejita's death and no one standing up to Furiiza. :D
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What about Android 19, eh? Every1 is 4getting about KOOLEST Android OF ALL! I mean, who else could pull off the voice that sounds like he was kicked in the balls by a bus. And, you have to give the man credit 4 wearing his duds in public. Android 19...who else comes even close.



======================NO-ONE=====================
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...