Baron Samedi Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 i would be mainly earth aside for the fact THAT I HATE SERVING PEOPLE. i am loyal and stuff, but sumtimes ppl just screw me around but i STILL stick with them. be assured i am not completely dumb, and will leave them when it is most profitable. i am an opportunist of sorts, but when ppl just stuff you around, then you have no choice than to try and salvage wotever u can for urself, and may they be left in ur dust. i am not a good server....
klinanime1 Posted May 27, 2003 Author Posted May 27, 2003 Okay, I've got the results I needed. (Oops, didn't I tell you I needed them for an assignment ^-^)Thanks everyone!
Yoshi Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 I be ether and air. the wanderer who holds to his own sense of self. and always searches for everything and nothing.
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [size=1]I'm rather airy if I do say so myself. ;)[/size]
Subversive Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 Ask anyone I know...I'm so fire. Not only do I constantly verbally abuse any moron who crosses my path, but I can lead. I'm not quick to anger physically though, don't know why.
Sakura Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 I'm half ether and half water. I'm a very mysterious person but also strong and changeable.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now