OtakuBoards

What element are you based on personality?

klinanime1

I am the element(read descriptions if unknown)  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I am the element(read descriptions if unknown)

• Fire
    • Air
    • Earth
    • Water
    • Ether

What element would you be? I like to think that there's 5 elements.

Fire: Unpredictable, quick tempered, but a great leader. Your power is great and uncontrollable by anyone but you. "I do not look to naught but fire, for it runs through my veins. I am unconquerable by anyone, for I will burn even my allies if there is need, or they aren't careful."

Air: Carefree, sweet, ditzy, and a fun loving person. You believe in a world with no limitations. "I am free to go as I please, unhindered by all you hold dear, for I have my own agenda to go by."

Earth: Quiet, intelligent, and observant. You are a passive follower, who enjoys serving. "I am here, at your feet, but don't think I'll be here if you make a wrong move. I know when it's time to ditch you from how you act."

Water: Malleable, fluid, cohesive. You are tough, moldable, but hard to break. "I am able to mold to any occasion. Give me a challenge, and I'll do it or die trying. I won't fall apart when I'm needed."
And finally...

Ether (stars, heavens): Mysterious, aloof, and deadly. You hold yourself away, but only until the moment before you strike. "I am an outcast, who's fangs hold poison. I do not know the stars by name or consult them, for I am one with the stars and know all they know already."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I'm pretty sure the element is refered to as wind not air. As for what element I would be hmmm well I could be ether, however I think at least some of the members of OB would agree my personality traits align more close to fire.

[color=deeppink]In classic astrology it's air, not wind. I know this from all of the girly magazines that I read :)

I'm definitely a mix between [b]fire[/b] and [b]earth[/b]. On the fire side, I have a quick temper and I'm extremely passionate which I believe is of the fire element. However, I'm not a good leader and I'd rather be a follower and let someone else do all of the dirty work. That's where the earth part comes in.

I also suppose that I could be part [b]ether[/b] because I've often been thought to be mysterious...but I'm not an outsider whose fangs are full of poison o_o.

I'd need a better description of each element to know exactly which one I'm most like ^_^[/color]

I'm mostly water. I'll do anything to go see my friends if they're really upset or need someone to talk to.

I could be part earth aswell, but only for the quiet part. I hardly say anything, but I'm a good listener. I wouldn't ditch a friend though, even if they were going to die for a wrong move.

I am a definate mix between FIRE, WATER, and ETHER.
For FIRE I am...unpredictable, quick tempered, and a leader. No one controls me but me. I will take out anybody, even my loved ones if there is a need to.
For WAATER I am... fluid, cohesive. I am tough, but very hard to break. I can adjust to any situation. Give me a challenge, I'll accomplish it or go down trying. When I am needed, you never know- I may be, I may not. It's up to me.
For ETHER I am...mysterious, aloof, and deadly. I hold my self away but I strike when you least expect and in a way you least expect. I do hold poison and I will inject you at a moments notice. I know you better than what you know yourself. I know what you are going to do even before you do. I am unpredictable but can predict you.

[color=indigo]To people that don't know me, I think I tend to look like an Ether, but I'm actually more like an Earth. (Talking about in person here, not online, by the way). I tend to look distant (I sometimes actually am, depending on whether or not I want to associate with the people I happen to be with), maybe a little dangerous some times (black leather jacket, ponytail, I don't try and hide the fact that I have more then a couple knives on me at almost all times, heh), and maybe a little mysterious. When you get to know me more, though, you'll find out that I usually appear distant because I'm just quiet and observant. I'm decently smart, too, though not a genius or anything. I also seem to have a lot of (un)common sense.[/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]A mixture of ether and earth. I do tend to stay away from people, I tend to confuse anyone I can, but I'm more than willing to simply lay back and not do anything, and let other people make the decisions. Unless I don't like them...Then it gets burny and screamy...[/font][/color]

[color=#808080]I'm a mixture of Ether and Water. I'd say that I'm probably closer to Ether.

But yeah, I guess I have every element as part of my personality in some way. Afterall, we can [i]all[/i] be fire at some points in our life...we can all go through these elements, I think.[/color]

Guest cloricus
*Ticks "None of the Above"* And walks off to the next annoying 'survey' type thing that has little relevance to anything in particular but wastes four minutes to write a reply instead of doing your English assi... Oh crap, that's due tomorrow. *Runs off!*

Any way, I don't fit into any of the above. I would like to, it would give me a set personality to pursue, at the moment I have many. For example the way I act around Flynn (Who lied in the above post, he doesn't have a personality just a goldfish in a bowl that his cat tries to eat. (If he doesn't have a cat the next convenient lifeform, his sister?)) is completely different to how I act around my friends. I guess this is why I have friends in some places and not others? Hmm interesting.

Any way I didn't lie about the English assignment (I hardly ever lie online) and I only have seven words of it written and it's due tomorrow and I have about twenty-four minutes (Minus spell checking of this) to complete it. So I'd better be off.

Eps - Entertainment at its worse, talking of crap click the link in my sig.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#808080]I'm a mixture of Ether and Water. I'd say that I'm probably closer to Ether.

But yeah, I guess I have every element as part of my personality in some way. Afterall, we can [i]all[/i] be fire at some points in our life...we can all go through these elements, I think.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Except air. If anyone ever calls me ditzy I'll stab them in the eyes with the blunt end of a fork. If anyone describes me as sweet I'll tell them to talk to Raven...[/font][/color]

Air all the way^-^.

My head is always in the clouds and many of my relatives and friends will agree that ...I fit the description.
Ether...possibly. I do tend to be horribly inconsiderate and mean at times, also too arrogant.

[SIZE=1]Look at siggy
;) [/SIZE]

Heh, maybe it seems a little grand and pompus, but I've always considered myself a fire element - leadership and all that. I mean, if I'm not in charge of something, then I want to be! I've got the whole temper thing down pat too ;) O_o!

And Sagitarius is a fire sign ^__^ so, yeah... there ya go!

Okay, I'm out of descriptions. I tried. My description for ether merely meant that the person is a "beast at bay." Someone with good self control until the right moment.

Personally, I believe I would be of the water element, but I'm not entirely definate...

I seem to be everything BUT water.

FIRE: I've had a temper that's developed recently, plus I really am unpredictable. I dunno about the leader part, but I do know that I will not use my talents or power for just anyone.

AIR: Carefree and ditzy. In my younger life, I was sweet and lovable. Fire's taking over Air, my my.

EARTH: Quiet, intelligent, and observant. You are a passive follower, who enjoys serving. (Enough said--that's me all over--or was. Once, again, Fire's surfaced in the past few weeks.)

ETHER (stars, heavens): Mysterious, aloof, and deadly. You hold yourself away, but only until the moment before you strike.
Anotherwords, don't screw with me. Sure, I've got some mental problems, but until you pry, I won't smash you over the head with them.

Methinks I shall see if I can find an online quiz about the elements. (After work, that is.)

I don't know about any of these...

Fire: People don't seem good at reading me on a deep level, but I'm hardly quick tempered or a remotely good leader... mostly because I can't even get myself in gear to do things that would simply benefit me.

Air: I don't think I'm ditzy or carefree, although in some instances there are things that really don't concern me that it seems others think about all the time... such as dying or love or marriage.

Earth: Perhpas the quiet, intelligent, and observant part is true. However, I don't feel I'm a follower. I stand up against people I don't agree with all the time.

Water: I don't make myself fit to everything. I don't care to do people's "challenges." I tend to be there for people when they need me, but other than that... no. I compromise all the time. "Water" is a bit too extreme in this description for me to agree with it.

Ether (stars, heavens): I don't know. Maybe. I tend to shut up until I have something pretty heavy to say about someone. At the same time, I'm hardly like this even a majority of the time. Depends on the person. Some deserve it, and you have to wait for the proper time to strike. Cold and calculated I suppose.

---------

So no, I really don't think I am any of these things. Maybe small parts of each, but that's about it.

[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] I'm more [b]Ether[/b] than anything I'd have to say. But mostly I'm a mixture of [b]Earth[/b] and [b]Ether[/b].

I'd have to say what James said: we all go through these elements. Our moods change.

I'd have to say that the element I am least like most of the time is [b]Fire[/b]. I'm a very calm and reserved person, stoic. I keep everything inside and get rid of it by some creative or thought-found way. I rarely hold anything against someone and if I do, I usually just bury it far inside of me somwhere where I keep it for the right time to strike.

Sometimes I act arrogant I guess, but I just use that to cover up how hurting I am sometimes. I'm like that.

I guess I'm a really passive person. Most of the time I try to be unemotional, and I don't say much. But inside there's always something going on, and I let few see that.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=royalblue]I guess I would be a mix between Earth and Fire. Although I do tend to blend into the background most times, I have been known to have firey outbursts now and then. Sometimes I may act a bit Airy... Ask Ken. --;[/color]