Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I am the element(read descriptions if unknown)  

57 members have voted

  1. 1. I am the element(read descriptions if unknown)

    • Fire
      17
    • Air
      9
    • Earth
      9
    • Water
      13
    • Ether
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted
i would be mainly earth aside for the fact THAT I HATE SERVING PEOPLE. i am loyal and stuff, but sumtimes ppl just screw me around but i STILL stick with them. be assured i am not completely dumb, and will leave them when it is most profitable. i am an opportunist of sorts, but when ppl just stuff you around, then you have no choice than to try and salvage wotever u can for urself, and may they be left in ur dust. i am not a good server....
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I be ether and air. the wanderer who holds to his own sense of self. and always searches for everything and nothing.
Posted
Ask anyone I know...I'm so fire. Not only do I constantly verbally abuse any moron who crosses my path, but I can lead. I'm not quick to anger physically though, don't know why.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...