OtakuBoards

What element are you based on personality?

klinanime1

I am the element(read descriptions if unknown)  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I am the element(read descriptions if unknown)

• Fire
    • Air
    • Earth
    • Water
    • Ether

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself to be either ether or water. I can be under control and when you give me a project that seems impossible, I will MAKE it possible. That is just how I describe myself... Anyone else says otherwise, well I would have to challenge them. :flaming:

[size=1]A little o' this, a little o' that...

[b]Earth.[/b] Quiet, observant, intelligent...I guess. Change [i]serving[/i] to helping, though..I'm not very humble. And passive? Aheh, not quite.

[b]Fire.[/b] Unpredictable, yes. Quick-tempered, maybe...I may get angry quickly, but you'll never notice till the last second, heh. A good leader? Well...I've been told so, but I don't like it. I prefer to work alone.

[b]Water.[/b] [i]Malleable, fluid, cohesive.[/i] The only element that had me glancing at my dictionary, heh. [i]I am able to mold to any occasion. Give me a challenge, and I'll do it or die trying.[/i] Uh huh. *nods sagely* [i]I won't fall apart when I'm needed.[/i] Well, I haven't yet. I make no promises for the future, however. I've come close.

So what does that make me? Earth, water, and fire....I guess I'm a piece of pottery. Go fig.[/size]

[font=arial]don't really know what I'm most like. maybe mostly a mixture of Fire, Earth and Air.....I dunno......

Fire: the quick-tempered thing fits me pretty well, although I'm usually pretty good at keeping it in check. and when in the position to, I like to be in charge of certain events every now and again ^_^.

Air: eh, not exactly carefree, but ditzy, YES. this is me in a really good mood, but that doesn't exactly mean me on crack or anything. I can actually be quite optimistic when my mind's put to it.

Earth: the quote fits me almost right to the T. plus, I'm usually really quiet around people I don't know really well, and I'd like to think I have a decent dose of good common sense.

Water: ....I dunno about this one. don't think I fit this one at all...

Ether: this is me when I'm upset or in a really bad mood. I usually try staying away from people so I don't say anything I'll regret, but if someone steps over the line.. repeatedly....man, you don't wanna be near me.

eh, I dunno. pretty much like what GinnyLyn's was, I guess.
[/FONT]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, although I'm Taurus/Ox Astrology wise, which are earthy elements, with these descriptions I definately fit FIRE.

I'm quick-tempered and I'm a big leader. The last thing that would be me is PASSIVE. I'm very active. I have a bit of each element, but I'd have to go with fire. Plus, I like red. It's a beautiful color. ^_^[/color][/size]

Myself, I am a mixture of most of these elements, but mostly I am fire and water. Which, at certain points in my life, may cause quite a bit of smoke. Of course, my personality is a bit ethereal as well. (in case the post title didn't give it away)

Hitokiri Battosai

[size=1]I'm an even mix of Air and Earth. [i] Carefree, sweet, ditzy, and a fun loving person.[/i]I am. I don't worry about much, and if I do, it's usually for someone else. [i]Quiet, intelligent, and observant.[/i]Another side of me, thankfully. I don't think I could stand being hyperactive all the time. [i]You are a passive follower, who enjoys serving.[/i] I actually do enjoy serving, in a way. I love doing the whole "Waitress" thing, and while I'm often passive, I can lead if I want to.

My Quote: "I will serve you, until such time as I tire and grow weary of it. Then I will leave you, unhindered by all you hold dear. I may sing your song, but it's my melody."

Heh. That was rather fun, actually.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]What element would you be? I like to think that there's 5 elements.

Fire: Unpredictable, quick tempered, but a great leader. Your power is great and uncontrollable by anyone but you. "I do not look to naught but fire, for it runs through my veins. I am unconquerable by anyone, for I will burn even my allies if there is need, or they aren't careful."

Air: Carefree, sweet, ditzy, and a fun loving person. You believe in a world with no limitations. "I am free to go as I please, unhindered by all you hold dear, for I have my own agenda to go by."

Earth: Quiet, intelligent, and observant. You are a passive follower, who enjoys serving. "I am here, at your feet, but don't think I'll be here if you make a wrong move. I know when it's time to ditch you from how you act."

Water: Malleable, fluid, cohesive. You are tough, moldable, but hard to break. "I am able to mold to any occasion. Give me a challenge, and I'll do it or die trying. I won't fall apart when I'm needed."
And finally...

Ether (stars, heavens): Mysterious, aloof, and deadly. You hold yourself away, but only until the moment before you strike. "I am an outcast, who's fangs hold poison. I do not know the stars by name or consult them, for I am one with the stars and know all they know already." [/B][/QUOTE]

Fire:I have a temper that's quick to set off, and the burning heart of energy resides somewhere beneath me.

Earth:I'm quiet,somewhat smart, and independednt. I prefer to be alone a lot.

Ether:Quiet people are mysterious, i guess,but, when i fight, it's usually for a danged good reason, and i won't stop until i stop breathing.

[b]Fire:[/b] Sometimes I can be very quick tempered and easily annoyed. Even when I know it's unnecessary. It's usually when I'm stressed out.

[b]Air:[/b] This element shares a lot of commonalties with me. I'm a laid back, swell kind of guy. Plus, I can be really ditzy at times. It's just me.

Plus, I mean, I just can't imagine living an ordinary life, so I guess the "You believe in a world with no limitations" bit applies to me as well.

[b]Earth:[/b] I dig this element too. Whenever I want to get something done, I put on my thinking cap and become [i]very[/i] quiet and observant. Most of the time, I won't even hear people when they're talking to me. I'm in the zone.

I don't think that the last two apply to me at all. I'm not really set in my ways and I'm not deadly.

Combining aspects of three out of five elements isn't so bad though, I'd say!

I doubt any of these descriptions will fit anyone just right, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be a mix of
Fire, Water, and Air.
I am quite unpredictable, and I like being like that
Water because I'm stubborn as hell
And air, because I love having a good time...
well there you go

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Water. I love it, was born in it and will die in it, worship it, I slip through people's fingers and I don't mix with paraffin.

Ether - everyone wants to be like this. I get these qualities by never, ever telling the truth unless I know it's safe.

It's rarely safe.

I am libran, which is air, but this elemental construct doesn't comply to that.[/font][/color]

Honestly, I can't just confine myself to just one. I'm really all of them all at once.

[B]Fire:[/B] Anyone who has met me knows that I have a very short fuse. I'm very passionate about several things, and about anything can set me off. However, I'm not a good leader.

[B]Air:[/B] Oh I'm ditzy. Oh so ditzy. ^^;; I can pull off the clueless, no-brained look quite well. ^-^ Don't really push ahead for myself, but rather, I enjoy floating through life instead.

[B]Earth:[/B] Although I can act ditzy, I'm really not. I more like to observe than join in on conversations, and don't talk that much.

[B]Water:[/B] I'm not so much this element, but I still posess the qualities. I'm tough, but not so much moldable, and if someone needs me, then I'm going to be there for them.

[B]Ether:[/B] This really can go with the Earth element. I don't really have conversations with people unless they directly include me in the conversation, and even then, I still don't talk much.

Yeppers, I'm weird.

--Sere

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]Ether (stars, heavens): Mysterious, aloof, and deadly. You hold yourself away, but only until the moment before you strike. "I am an outcast, who's fangs hold poison. I do not know the stars by name or consult them, for I am one with the stars and know all they know already." [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Although I tend to have qualities of all of the elements, I definatly think that ether best represents me. I am very aloof and very independant, and, despite kowing a lot of people, very few truly understand me. I am an outcast only by choice, and, though I feel comfortable in a group, I am always feel like I am an outsider looking in. I rarely share my problems, and very seldom do I ask for advice.

However, I the true reason I feel like ether best represents me is because it seems to reflect how I handle relationships. Although I am by no means mysterious, I could see a female ten or twenty times before I talk to her, but once I do my poison is sweeter then the purest honey...but eventually my loner mentality, my self centered nature always ruin things...[/color]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I guess I'd consider myself more like air. I'm very optimistic, and can be carefree, while still being able to harden at any time. I don't like being told what to do, but I'm always eager to help out or cheer people up. ^_^[/color] [/size]