conpiracymonki Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [b][size=1] Well yeah, lol. I was fiddling around with stuff, and I noticed how smooth the lines came out on Flash 5. And I also realised how you could fill shapes with colour, even if they had gaps. And everyone knows I do stuff when I find things out O.O I basically made little individual OB member pictures, with comments from them. But for the sake of not quintiple posting, or something, I've made them slightly smaller, and put them all into one poster-type thing >.> [/b]But yeah, I sill have the original individual piccies too ^__^ [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=406758[/img] PS: Nobody's safe.. I'm not done yet :p[/size]
Guest Zeh Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [color=9999cc]Hah! Them's funny. I'm still laughing at the 'sko one... AJeh, you always be original, thats fer sure. *does go into hiding*[/color]
Xra Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 At the same time I like where this is going and yet I don't like where this is going. The fun of experimenting with a newfound tool is awesome, but now I'm scared half to death:laugh: Real coo, Ajeh, reallllll cool 9.8/10
Semjaza Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 I think you need a few more quotes heh. Other than that... [i]interesting[/i] lol.
Sara Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]You even have the cow/dog shirt, heh. *thinks you need to draw Tori claiming it is a cow*[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 Interesting...::hides not to be noticed:: ::ponders "I'm safe here under the bed now, mwahahaha":: lol, but yeah, I think that instead of repeating the quotes you should put others.
Syn Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 ¬_¬ fool, I never use tutorials. Bah. Tiz looking mighty fine there AJeh ^_^ 10/10
TheShinje Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1] I see you found the smoothing lines and the fill gaps tools ^_^. That's nice there Ajeh, really cool. I like how you've drawn peeps flash style. heck, maybe you could start a trend *opens flash* [/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 Tis' very interesting. 0.0 *is scared* I like though. ^_^
Posthumous Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]Hilarious...I loved it...fantastic. Make more of those *.*[/color][/spoiler]
Shinobi Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 They are amazing! I absolutly love 'em! *steals every pic you ever post up in advance* ^_^. 10/10
Alexa Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]Heh, I like that[/size]:p[size=1]I especially like the drawing of the guy in orange *pokes AJeh*[/size]
Guest Chris Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=green]very nice and very original. i like the consept. i'm also happy because i never say anything funny, therefore it would be pointless to put me on there. heh. nice job.[/color]
Red Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=002E55]Heheheh, like I said over AIM, I really like this. Funny as heck, but Ken might have a go for that Cow/Dog (which one is it again?). Oh, and you still haven't fixed that speech bubble problem in the bottom right hand corner. You know, the one wi-- *gets dragged off* Oo;[/color]
Kaola Su Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 HAHA, that is a pretty good portrayal of them! I don't think I really have many things I say that are out of the ordinary, but if so, post away! I would actually like to see what other ones you come up with! Kaola
Break Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Haha! It is Weh! Yeah, AJ, these are verrrry good. I like the style and the quotes are funny too. *throws rocks at Breko Pantsz*[/size][/color]
Juu Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]:rotflmao: That's really funny, AJ! I especially love the way you drew Ken. ---- Juu: *suddenly bursts out laughing* Dad: ...:therock:[/color] [/size]
Desbreko Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=indigo]I just [i]knew[/i] that quote would come back to haunt me. . . . :twitch: Good job, though; I love the style. Especially the way that you drew Weh, lol.[/color]
DeathKnight Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=crimson]Alright! Huge me with an orange shirt! Haha. That's funny. Good job AJ. :D[/color]
Mei Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 [color=green]GYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAH!*pounces AJ*SOOOOO CUTE! I lurve it.^^ Unfortunately you may NOT draw me..>>...for I've never said anything funny either.^^ Also, you'd have to go waaaaaaay back to find my piccie....unless you saved it...DARE SAVE IT!?Oo() YOU WOULD NOT DARE! And you can't steal from Des' site either.>> DARE!?!%?!#@& *is suddenly dragged off my wonderful soapbox*...aww..[/color]
Desbreko Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i] [B][color=green]GYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAH!*pounces AJ*SOOOOO CUTE! I lurve it.^^ Unfortunately you may NOT draw me..>>...for I've never said anything funny either.^^ Also, you'd have to go waaaaaaay back to find my piccie....unless you saved it...DARE SAVE IT!?Oo() YOU WOULD NOT DARE! And you can't steal from Des' site either.>> DARE!?!%?!#@& *is suddenly dragged off my wonderful soapbox*...aww..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Actually, I see a couple quotes right there that could work. :p And what if I just sent him the pictures over AIM? Then he wouldn't be getting them off my site, he'd be getting them directly from me. :toothy:[/color]
Xra Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]Actually, I see a couple quotes right there that could work. :p And what if I just sent him the pictures over AIM? Then he wouldn't be getting them off my site, he'd be getting them directly from me. :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Wow that's evil:devil: Even though i may have said something funny, but never anything good for a quote. Heh im free.
Kinetic Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 I can't belive you put those ugly pics of me on your website Breko -.-;; Anyway, the picture is great and the idea is very creative. Good job AJ :)
Guest Chris Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 [color=green]heh, that's another thing. you couldn't draw me because i wouldn't fit on the page. heh, loser . . . .[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now