Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I think that there is a difference of opinion on what is considered a minor character. I consider anyone who is NOT the hero of the show or their love interest pretty much a secondary or minor character. Therefore, Ryo-Ohki is definately a minor character.[/color][/size]
Posted
Shippo wrote:[quote]Hmmm,... my favorite minor character would be...
Manta from Shaman King![/quote]
Well, I'm pretty sure Manta Oyamada of Shaman King isn't a secondary character.. Sure, Yoh is head role, but remember, first character you see is Manta, and many of the chapters end in a little monologue of Manta's.. ^_^' Ren's sister would be more of a secondary role, early on in the series. (I don't know about later on)

My favorite minor character.. Would be... Hm.. PenPen from Evangelion. He's so cute it's disgusting, in a good way.
Posted
Oh Naru, she is my absolute favorite also! I totally feel the same way!

Also, so far she seems to me like she is a minor character, but A-20 on .hack//SIGN

Love, Kaola

Check out my Nyamo avatar Naru
Posted
My favorite minor anime character would be, uh, oh dear, so many choices... Ok, I just make a list then. It's in no specific order really, but here they are:
-Jin, (Yu Yu Hakusho), he's got a cute personality, and such a free spirit, he's just all around adorable.
-Claire (Pokemon), she's a really caring and determined gym leader.
-Is Ryouga (from Ranma 1/2) considered a minor character? I think he's really funny, he's always getting lost.
-Shippo (Inuyasha), Ok, I know, Shippo is a main character, but he's so cute and he's really unpopular. I've seen so many Shippo hate sites that it's not funny. I love Shippo!

Ok, now I'm done listing (most of) my favorite minor anime characters.
Posted
I like Rem, from TriGun. She's an important part of Vash's life, and though she doesn't get alot of air time, she has a great aspect to life. She just seems to me, like a nice, kind, fair person with love in her heart.
Posted
[FONT=arial]Yes mine would also have to be manta from Shaman King. He is so so funny. I think the way he [spoiler]misses his show all the time and blames it on cram school[/spoiler] is so funny. Or I like Theif from Sandland. He is very funny aswell.[/font]
Guest Tical
Posted
Is general Shuda from Rave Master a minor charachter? I think hes the coolest in the whole show. What about Koga from Inu yasha?
Guest Tical
Posted
Is Saito a minor charachter? Hes my favorite charachter in any anime
Posted
[COLOR=orangered]kuroneko-Sama from Trigun! *points to her siggie* I like how he just pops up outta nowhere ev'ry now and then.:D I also liked Kouga from InuYasha!(he's a minor character, right?) A lot of people seem to hate him. I don't though.

I liked Kaite from episodes 7 and 8, and Lina from episode 18 in Trigun also.

Hmm.. that's all I can think of right now, I'll post more later. ;)[/COLOR]
Posted
-Is Ryouga (from Ranma 1/2) considered a minor character? I think he's really funny, he's always getting lost.

Ok, now I'm done listing (most of) my favorite minor anime characters. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wel you could consider Ryoga a major since he has a strong friendy relationship with Ranma and he has a crush on Akane.

Also does Genma (Panda) from Ranma 1/2 count?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArgoGulski [/i]
[B]Mine would have to be Anderson from Hellsing. [/B][/QUOTE]
Anderson's not really minor though...the anime kinda makes him seem a bit minor, but I've read the manga, and he's really not.
Posted
My favorite minor character would have to be the black cat in Trigun. It is cute and very funny when it shows up in the most random and weird places

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...