OtakuBoards

Favorite minor character

Shinmaru

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=hotpink][size=1]I think that there is a difference of opinion on what is considered a minor character. I consider anyone who is NOT the hero of the show or their love interest pretty much a secondary or minor character. Therefore, Ryo-Ohki is definately a minor character.[/color][/size]

Shippo wrote:[quote]Hmmm,... my favorite minor character would be...
Manta from Shaman King![/quote]
Well, I'm pretty sure Manta Oyamada of Shaman King isn't a secondary character.. Sure, Yoh is head role, but remember, first character you see is Manta, and many of the chapters end in a little monologue of Manta's.. ^_^' Ren's sister would be more of a secondary role, early on in the series. (I don't know about later on)

My favorite minor character.. Would be... Hm.. PenPen from Evangelion. He's so cute it's disgusting, in a good way.

My favorite minor anime character would be, uh, oh dear, so many choices... Ok, I just make a list then. It's in no specific order really, but here they are:
-Jin, (Yu Yu Hakusho), he's got a cute personality, and such a free spirit, he's just all around adorable.
-Claire (Pokemon), she's a really caring and determined gym leader.
-Is Ryouga (from Ranma 1/2) considered a minor character? I think he's really funny, he's always getting lost.
-Shippo (Inuyasha), Ok, I know, Shippo is a main character, but he's so cute and he's really unpopular. I've seen so many Shippo hate sites that it's not funny. I love Shippo!

Ok, now I'm done listing (most of) my favorite minor anime characters.

I like Rem, from TriGun. She's an important part of Vash's life, and though she doesn't get alot of air time, she has a great aspect to life. She just seems to me, like a nice, kind, fair person with love in her heart.

[FONT=arial]Yes mine would also have to be manta from Shaman King. He is so so funny. I think the way he [spoiler]misses his show all the time and blames it on cram school[/spoiler] is so funny. Or I like Theif from Sandland. He is very funny aswell.[/font]

Guest Tical
Is general Shuda from Rave Master a minor charachter? I think hes the coolest in the whole show. What about Koga from Inu yasha?

[COLOR=orangered]kuroneko-Sama from Trigun! *points to her siggie* I like how he just pops up outta nowhere ev'ry now and then.:D I also liked Kouga from InuYasha!(he's a minor character, right?) A lot of people seem to hate him. I don't though.

I liked Kaite from episodes 7 and 8, and Lina from episode 18 in Trigun also.

Hmm.. that's all I can think of right now, I'll post more later. ;)[/COLOR]

-Is Ryouga (from Ranma 1/2) considered a minor character? I think he's really funny, he's always getting lost.

Ok, now I'm done listing (most of) my favorite minor anime characters. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wel you could consider Ryoga a major since he has a strong friendy relationship with Ranma and he has a crush on Akane.

Also does Genma (Panda) from Ranma 1/2 count?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArgoGulski [/i]
[B]Mine would have to be Anderson from Hellsing. [/B][/QUOTE]
Anderson's not really minor though...the anime kinda makes him seem a bit minor, but I've read the manga, and he's really not.