PiroMunkie Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i] [B]Now Ryan and Piro... that sounds like fun. I'll pay a million dollars for whoever gets me pictures of those two![/B][/QUOTE][size=1]A million, eh? I shall have to remember to bring my own camera, lol.[/size][quote][b]Yes, why do you keep paring yourself with guys Piro-chan? Is there some secret life to Piro that we don't know about lol.[/b][/quote][size=1]Heh, I have no idea... I question my own sexuality just as much as everyone else does, lol. *glances down at his Mystical Ring of Androgony that he actually just got out of a movie theater quarter machine; blue on one side, and fades to pink on the other* ^__^''[/size]
Guest Chris Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][size=1] I question my own sexuality just as much as everyone else does ^__^''[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=green]*looks at piro's avi* . . . . i don't think that's possible . . . . i don't know who'd make good pairs, aside from the obvious ones like piro and asuka. i used to think spx and kenji made a good pair, but i don't know anymore. i don't talk to kenji much anymore so . . . .[/color][/size]
DeathBug Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 .......Anyone should go out with me. Anyone at all. Well, any girl. ...................................You won't be turned down, ladies; I have no standards whatsoever. *Needs a life*
LostProphet Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 I'm Single....nothing will happen around here with me.....I'm odd to say the least....so yeah.... If I had to say anyone around here....maybe Kaola Su and I....we're kind of alike....only I'm weirder.....
KittyLynn Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I think Kenji and SPX also make a good couple. ^^;; I don't know anyone really who would be cute as a couple.DeathBug, now thats funny. ^^;; Tehehe. -Kittylynn I think I've had my fair share of people interested in me here *rolls eyes* I'm not looking for romance right now! ...But I guess it depends who it is...^^;;*giggles*[/COLOR]:blush: [/SIZE]
Anna Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 O.O (Piro, when you get the pictures developed, send me some of the doubles. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*) Semjaza, ..... :worried: For some reason the word WRONG comes to my head when reading your posts. On a side note, the notion of you and Transtic together is rather funny. ^_^ I don't come around here enough anymore to really know about potential "matches" amongst the members, soooo...... <_< hmm. :huh: James and Lady M! :whoops:
LostProphet Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 This is a pretty funny topic....why did it die? Anyhow....some of these matchups seem kinda odd to me....
KittyLynn Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Odd? Thats why we are here, to serve your odd needs. --;; Anyways James and Lady M, cute ^^;; -Kitty[/COLOR] :whoops: [/SIZE]
Genkai Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Uh... only the obivious, me and Juu... *sheesh*.. Hehheh, of course she always ignores my overt hints..... Haha. Wel, In all actuality, I have no idea. I think TN and Piro would make a good couple, if Piro were gay/bi.... *shrugs*
Semjaza Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Semjaza, ..... :worried: For some reason the word WRONG comes to my head when reading your posts. On a side note, the notion of you and Transtic together is rather funny. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] It may be wrong, but it feels [i]oh so right[/i]. Okay. I'm done.
Lady Macaiodh Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Forget that & go out with me instead. You're too sexy to waste on a [i]guy.[/i][/color][/size]
DeathBug Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 As a guy, I resent whatever implication was just made. I don't know what they were, but I'm sure they were there. You know, I could invite my girlfriend over here....then we'd have at least one couple. But I'm not sure if I want to crush the hopes and dreams of all the Otaku girls who thought I was availible....
Syn Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B] [COLOR=silver]Well I think Kai and I would, or did make a good couple. *shrugs*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah...I must agree =/ as for who should go out with ... someone else, I dont really know anyone well enough to tell.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I don't know many people that well here... I'd settle for a boyfriend though! ... I seriously need a life...
PiroMunkie Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Genkai[/i] [B]Wel, In all actuality, I have no idea. I think TN and Piro would make a good couple, if Piro were gay/bi.... *shrugs*[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]I very well may be. :p You never know. ^_~ But Transtic, eh? I did not see that one coming... o_O Interesting. *ponders it*[/size]
Shy Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [size=1]I'm both relieved and distraught by lack of appearances in this thread...[color=white][i]worst post ever![/i][/color] -Shy[/size]
Raiha Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [COLOr=royalblue]I'm never going to hook up with people again. I just like being by myself... No idea why. Although I have more than my fair share of admirers online and IRL so yeah. I like me.[/COLOr]
Sara Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i] [B][size=1]I'm both relieved and distraught by lack of appearances in this thread...[color=white][i]worst post ever![/i][/color] -Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You should go out with me. Prom, remember? ^.^;[/SIZE]
Roxie Faye Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [color=#9933ff]Who shoudl go out with who? It's GOT to [b]Moi and Charles[/b]. Hands down. ^_~ ...Ahem. *coughs*[/color]
Queen Asuka Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Shy, I would date you. If you took me to a romantic dinner at Disneyland. ^_~[/color][/size]
James Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i] [B][size=1]I'm both relieved and distraught by lack of appearances in this thread...[color=white][i]worst post ever![/i][/color] -Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#335062]If I wasn't in a relationship, I'd ask you out on a date. There you go. Now you've got Sara, Asuki and Jeh all in the same boat. That's not too bad. ~_^ As far as other couples go... I want to see Juu and Mei go on a date. Why? Because the idea of putting two cookie-stealers together is interesting. There aren't enough cookies in the entire world for one date between those two. :smirk: [/color]
Ellerby Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 [SIZE=1][color=green]Well, everyone here is older than me! At least, I think... I'm 13....am I the youngest? So much for going out with someone.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]-=§=- :wave:[/SIZE]
stardust Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by §corpio [/i] [B][SIZE=1][color=green]Well, everyone here is older than me! At least, I think... I'm 13....am I the youngest? So much for going out with someone.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]-=§=- :wave:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] on the contrary,I too am 13,and I've had boyfriends here,there's a lot *hey guys,I'm single by the way,heheheeeeeeeeee*
Sukima Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 I'm single except I'm kinda young. You know I'm not gonna be 13 until next month.
KKC Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 XD I wont be 13 till July 23! Im single, always have been (except once) And most likely always will be. But, oh well.........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now