Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I had no idea, so I popped in the Season 2 DVD. Burns's car is a 1948 Rolls Royce.

What was the name of the school Moe attended for bartending?
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]What's the name of the man that sold the monorail to Springfield? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Lyle Lanley (Lanly?)

What movie inspired Lisa to take dance lessons?

-Shy[/size]
Posted
It wasn't Shirley Temple. It was Little Vicky.

Barney winds up getting drunk on non-alchoholic wine.

In the episode where it was revealed that Principal Skinner wasn't the [i]real[/i] Seymour Skinner... what was his real name?
Posted
His name is Cecil. He's in charge of contruction of the Springfield Dam, which is never filled with concrete. They both wind up getting arrested.

When Moe has Homer "steal" his car so he can cash in the insurance money... what movie does Homer wind up watching at the drive-in?
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Hail To The Chimp :)

Paul McCartney said that if you played one of his songs backwords, you could hear a recipe for 'smashing' lentil soup. What song was it?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
The song is Maybe I'm Amazed.

Marge starts a protest to fight against Itchy and Scratchy thanks to its violence. What is the name of the group she starts? I'm looking for the acronym (initials), but bonus points if you know what it stands for.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]The song is Maybe I'm Amazed.

Marge starts a protest to fight against Itchy and Scratchy thanks to its violence. What is the name of the group she starts? I'm looking for the acronym (initials), but bonus points if you know what it stands for. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]S.N.U.H. I think, but I can't seem to remember what it stands for.

What are the lyrics to Krusty's Mt. Splashmore song?

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[color=blue]The lyrics are as follows:
[I]I wanna go to Mt Splashmore,
take me, take me, take me, take me now!
NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!
Mt.Splashmore take me there, right now[/I]


Hmmm....
When Homer gets a helper monkey, whats it's name, and what is it involved in that causes injury to the monkey in question???[/color]
Posted
They were called the B-Sharps. The original lineup was Homer, Principal Skinner, Barney, and Chief Wiggum but Chief Wiggum was, I believe, replaced by Apu.

When The Simpsons went to the dog races after Santa's Little Helper ran away, what were the names of the three dogs that were in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the dog race?
Posted
Wiggum was actually replaced by Barney.

I watched the episode. There are three dogs in the lead... but they only mention two that win. Whirlwind was first, Dog o' War was second, and Santa's Little Helper was last. Based on the rest of the race, I'd guess that Quadreped was third.

At his birthday party, a band plays Happy Birthday for Mr. Burns. What band are they, and what band does Mr. Burns mistake them for?
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

They are The Romones, and Burnsey mistakes them for The Rolling Stones.

In the episode when Barney stops being an alchoholic, Bart and Lisa send a photo to be put on the Springfield Phonebook. What picture ends up on there?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
They send in a photo of a forest fire. What actually winds up winning is a photo that Marge sends in. A picture of Bart and Lisa as babies, sitting on a toilet together.

What is the name of Springfield's main radio station?

I have much harder questions, if people want me to post them... In the last thread, they wound up getting unanswered though heh.
Posted
WBKO is wrong, I'm afraid. I'm not sure if it's another station on the show, but it's definitely not the main one. It has those two announcers (Bill and Marty, I think)... they give Bart and elephant.
Posted
[color=blue]
Dr.Nick's [I]neglected[/I] food groups are "The whipped group, the congealed group, and the choco-tastic!"

Yeah, When Homer finds his mother, who's grave stone does he mistake for her's?[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...