OtakuBoards

Simpsons Quiz

GreatDeitylink

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]What's the name of the man that sold the monorail to Springfield? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Lyle Lanley (Lanly?)

What movie inspired Lisa to take dance lessons?

-Shy[/size]

It wasn't Shirley Temple. It was Little Vicky.

Barney winds up getting drunk on non-alchoholic wine.

In the episode where it was revealed that Principal Skinner wasn't the [i]real[/i] Seymour Skinner... what was his real name?

His name is Cecil. He's in charge of contruction of the Springfield Dam, which is never filled with concrete. They both wind up getting arrested.

When Moe has Homer "steal" his car so he can cash in the insurance money... what movie does Homer wind up watching at the drive-in?

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Hail To The Chimp :)

Paul McCartney said that if you played one of his songs backwords, you could hear a recipe for 'smashing' lentil soup. What song was it?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The song is Maybe I'm Amazed.

Marge starts a protest to fight against Itchy and Scratchy thanks to its violence. What is the name of the group she starts? I'm looking for the acronym (initials), but bonus points if you know what it stands for.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]The song is Maybe I'm Amazed.

Marge starts a protest to fight against Itchy and Scratchy thanks to its violence. What is the name of the group she starts? I'm looking for the acronym (initials), but bonus points if you know what it stands for. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]S.N.U.H. I think, but I can't seem to remember what it stands for.

What are the lyrics to Krusty's Mt. Splashmore song?

-Shy[/size]

[color=blue]The lyrics are as follows:
[I]I wanna go to Mt Splashmore,
take me, take me, take me, take me now!
NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!
Mt.Splashmore take me there, right now[/I]

Hmmm....
When Homer gets a helper monkey, whats it's name, and what is it involved in that causes injury to the monkey in question???[/color]

They were called the B-Sharps. The original lineup was Homer, Principal Skinner, Barney, and Chief Wiggum but Chief Wiggum was, I believe, replaced by Apu.

When The Simpsons went to the dog races after Santa's Little Helper ran away, what were the names of the three dogs that were in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the dog race?

Wiggum was actually replaced by Barney.

I watched the episode. There are three dogs in the lead... but they only mention two that win. Whirlwind was first, Dog o' War was second, and Santa's Little Helper was last. Based on the rest of the race, I'd guess that Quadreped was third.

At his birthday party, a band plays Happy Birthday for Mr. Burns. What band are they, and what band does Mr. Burns mistake them for?

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

They are The Romones, and Burnsey mistakes them for The Rolling Stones.

In the episode when Barney stops being an alchoholic, Bart and Lisa send a photo to be put on the Springfield Phonebook. What picture ends up on there?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

They send in a photo of a forest fire. What actually winds up winning is a photo that Marge sends in. A picture of Bart and Lisa as babies, sitting on a toilet together.

What is the name of Springfield's main radio station?

I have much harder questions, if people want me to post them... In the last thread, they wound up getting unanswered though heh.