Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1] I like to be alone... maybe it's because I can find the real me and not the face you see with the crowds. [/color][/size]
Posted
i like to be alone because there's more peace and tranquility in it. there are times when i desire human contact, but even then i can only stand the company of 2-3 ppl. crowds just tense me up.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yes, i like being on my own. Not always, sometimes it is good to hang out with friends. but i enjoy being on my own... i rarely long for company.... besides company=less food. The nasty guys eat MY FOOD! >.< im hungry. lol.Two fridns is the comfortable. 5 max... of course sleep-overs are cool. *thinks of amusing topics 5 teenage boys can come up with* hehehe
Posted
Being alone suits me. I am never happier than when I'm alone. No one to get in my way, no one to stop me from doing what I want when I want, no one to intrude on my world. When people are around me I get moody and grumpy most of the time. I just relate better to books and games and fantasies then people. I just learned not to like most people cause their ***** most of the time.
Guest Crowe
Posted
[color=indigo]I love being around other people. It's just who I am, how I act. I perfer to be around people because if I am alone for too long I have a weird sense that I have no friends or something like that. o.o Yes, I have friends, and plenty of them. But if you are in your house alone with out seeing anybody for a while, it gets kind of depressing. So I'll invite anyone over at anytime. ^-^

Being alone is fine as long as it is in small doses, usually when I'm alone I'm sleeping, reading, or on the computer. As you can see, a majority of these things aren't constructive, so I feel like a loser. It's just how my brain works...[/color]
Posted
I love being around my closest friends and family. But at home I just go upstairs to my bedroom, shut the door, and play on my computer or write stuff. I can go either way. At this point in life I like being alone though.
Posted
[color=crimson] i like both...

to be alone gives me time to think and to ponder on things...

and to be around people...well it'd just better be people i like! [/color]
Posted
I enjoy having some time alone. I love being left alone to read or write....or just to listen to music and be engaged in my own thoughts. Sometimes it just clears your mind and makes you feel more organised and in control of things.

However, I do enjoy company. I don't like big crowds so i've always had a small group of friends. It's nice to have someone to talk to or to hang out with, whether it's a friend or a member of your family... I just love knowing that there are people around who'll be there when I need or want them to.
Posted
I sometimes do, but it all depends on my mood. I like to be alone a lot, but I love hanging out with my friends. I mostly sleep, draw, and read when I am alone. I like doing all sorts of stuff with my friends. Though I mostly talk.
Posted
Being alone is cool,I get to block everything and I'm in my own world.Sometimes I just think and forget I'm even alive,it's weird I know but it's like my whole life passes before my eyes.And for that time I'm alone........I'm free.
Posted
I can't do alone for too long. When I'm with people I can relax and not have to think. When I'm alone, I get bored, when I get bored I think, and when I think I get depressed and/or scare myself.

On the other hand, if I stay in company too long, I start to get really edgy.

So I need a happy medium, really.
Posted
[size=1]I myself have no preference. There are periods where I'd rather be alone, and others where I'd prefer to be with friends. It all depends on my mood at the time.

And my friends respect that. If I walk off, they'll leave me alone, or send one person after me to make sure I'm all right. If I'd prefer lots of people, they'll do that too. ^_^ It's great to have friends.[/size]
Posted
[color=blue]most of the time, it depends what mood I'm in, or what I am doing. I am very happy to just sit around alone and listen to some music, thats easily one of the best ways I waste my time.
On the other hand, sometimes I just have to be sociable and be with someone. I generally don't care, but I sometimes find myself wanting to be with a person, just to hang around with...well most of the time.
Yeah, I, guessing most people are like that though.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...