OtakuBoards

The Elements

GuyYouMetOnline

"Hmm, can't anyone have any privacy?" Ken asked, looking at Arika.
"What?"
"You said that you would tell Ki about this date, can't I get any privacy? Or is that all you do in your spare time?" Arika punched him playfully on the shoulder.
"No, not a bit." She said laughing.
"Oh, well, what's your favorite movie?" Before she coud answer, they felt a low rumbling in the street, and heard a sound like a massive wave coming from down the street. Ken looked around, and then Arika grabbed him by the sleeve and screamed.
A massive tidal wave was moving down the street towards them, before Ken had time to react, it swallowed them both up. It was a giant jellyfish-like demon moving around be controlling a giant water bubble moving down the street like a river. Ken looked at it in amazement, but then saw that Arika, shocked from the impact, was out of breath. Hoping she would forgive him, he rushed forward and tackled her out into the street. She awoke a moment later, but Ken and the water were gone...
They had already moved down the street at an amazing speed. Ken, thinking quickly, grabbed onto a lamp post, holding out his gunblade as the jellyfish moved by, slicing it in half. The water disappeared, and Ken climbed down. His first thought was Arika, but suddenly the same black demon who kept shadowing Ken burst into the open and stared at him. Suddenly, Ken began to feel sleepy, and felt a tingle moving down his spine. His blood pressure was dropping, his vision became hazy and black, and then he passed out in the middle of the street...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=indigo][i]Arika sat on the street coughing. She looked around for Ken, he was nowhere in sight. She stood up and ran down the street calling his name. The night was cold and she was wet. It was a good thing her jacket was water proof. The water slid right off. Arika ran around looking for Ken. She saw a body laying on the ground and soon saw it to be Ken. She ran to him and tried to wake him up. Soon, Arika felt a sharp blade-tip near her head. She looked and saw a human. It was a demon, but a human demon who was enveiled in darkness. She looked into its eyes, it's eyes were completely black. Nothing happened to her. It stared into her eyes and found nothing, except an image of a boy protecting her when they were young. The demon let his blade go. Arika looked to Ken and he was out of it but a little concious. She looked back to the demon who was gone, but left something on the ground. It was half of an orb. The gold half. Arika grabbed it and took hers off. She put the two pieces together slowly and a bright light started shining. Arika held it in her hands and put the orb around her neck. Arika looked to Ken and layed her hands on him. A warm glow was coming from her hands, his concious was back. Ken sat up and looked for the demon but found Arika. He grabbed her and hugged her.[/size][/color][/i]

Ken looked around, all athat was around him was darkness, his heart was beating...slowly. He couldn't move a muscle, he looked up and saw a tiny star, he looked down, and saw that he was lying on a strange watery platform, he looked ahead, and saw that demon... He then noticed that the flames around it were weakening... It's face began to appear... long black hair... one red eye... and then...
Ken broke out of the dream not a moment later. He looked up in surprise to see that he had his arms around Arika.
"Huh?!" He jumped to his feet, drawing his gunblade and swinging it around.
"Where did it go?!"
"Ken! Calm down, it's gone." Arika said. Ken looked at her, sheathing the blade.
"I... almost saw it's face..."
"...Me too..." Ken and Arika looked at each other.
"Did it look... familliar?"
"Yeah...It did..." A moment later they began walking again. Ken stopped.
"Do you ever have trouble remembering your past?"

"A bit." Destiny said, smiling. "My powers may not be in healing, but I'm doing okay." She looked thoughtful suddenly. "You know, it's a really good thing none of the others are here."

"Why?" Christian asked, although he already had an idea of where she was going.

"Because we are sitting here, in my bedroom, with me in very little and you in not much more." Christian's face turned red and Destiny laughed. "So, do you like what you see?" she waggled her eyebrows at him.

Christian's blush deepened. "Er... I could ask you the same thing!"

"Hm... Yes..." Destiny appeared to think for a moment, but she was grinning. "I think that I do. Especially when you had your shirt off."

"DESTINY!!!"

She smiled cutely as he sputtered. "Yes? Did I say something wrong?"

(David, Ki, and TJ hear a noise behind them and turn around to see a large round black thing moving toward them)
Ki: What is [i]that[/i]?
TJ: A demon of some sort, but this one's different. I can feel... something. Something bad. There's something strange about that one.
Ki: I don't feel anything.
David: Neither do I. TJ must feel something because of his powers. Ours are different, so we don't.
Ki: What do we do?
David: We fight. Good thing I kept these poles from earlier.
(David runs at the demon)
TJ: David, wait!
(David leaps at the demon and strikes with his poles. When the poles touch it, both the poles and David vanish)
Ki: David!
TJ: He's still alive. That thing transported him somewhere. It's some sort of teleportation thing. We need to find a way to get rid of it.

(David appears in a strange place that is pitch black. He creates fire in several places to provide light, but nothing changes. Suddenly, he hears a noise behind him and turns around. He sees what looks like a person walking toward him, but instantly recognizes it as a demon)
David: What do you want?
Demon: You were brought here by coming into contact with my device. It's now inactive. When you're dead, it will activate and send another of you here. This way, you can't help each other.
David: You woun't kill me. You're the one who's going to die.
Demon: We'll just see about that, now, won't we?

[i]"Nothing at all," Christian said, and shifted closer to Destiny on the bed. She looked up at him with knowing eyes, and he leaned forward and they shared a deep kiss ...[/i]

"Christian?" Destiny said, looking at him strangely. Christian realized his eyes had probably glazed over from the force of his imagination and he laughed nervously.

"Yeah! Um, nothing wrong," he said. He couldn't help it if his imagination was running away with him. Life was getting much more complicated, what with his and Destiny's sudden connection, not to mention demons popping up all over the place.

Demons! The thought brought Christian back to the present, and reminded him of a memory that had been itching to be processed for some time now.

"Destiny," he said slowly, "did your mother ever tell you stories?"

"Stories?" Destiny repeated. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't know, like fairy tales," Christian replied. "One thing my mother always used to tell me about was this ancient myth about why we came to Earth."

"We?" Destiny said.

"People like us," Christian said. "Element-users. She said that we used to have a place to call home, something more than this world. But one day something horrible had come, a darkness that sent out its minions, a few at first and then more ... More and more until they'd taken over the whole planet. She said that we'd had to run away, with the darkness pursuing our heels."

Christian fell silent, a faraway look settled over his features. Then his eyes snapped back to Destiny's.

"Is that it?" he asked her. "Is that why all of these demons have been popping up? Whatever came to that planet ... is it coming here?"

Destiny shuddered. "Do you think that that story is true?" she said.

Christian shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "She always used to end it with a little laugh, and assure me it was a bedtime story ... But it seems to be coming true ..."

OOC: I wasn't sure ... do we [i]know[/i] why this stuff is going on? If we do, then this post makes no sense :D But I thought we were still trying to figure things out.

Arika turned to Ken in confusion.
"Trouble?...why?"
"Because...." Ken looked down, his hair fell over his face, covering his features.
"I really have problems figuring out what my life was like until now. I never knew much about my childhood. I was an orphan...I think...I lived with the Hikigane family all my life, but I can't help thinking...I can't help thinking that I once lived a different life."
Arika looked down at Ken, tears streaming down his cheeks, she held him up and noticed that something was wrong. He seemed...rigid, she looked down and noticed that his eyes had rolled back into his head. He was stiff and he didn't have a pulse, he looked like a zombie. Arika jumped back in shock...

Ken awoke to find himself in the same place as before, he looked up at the star above, and saw that it was falling...towards him... He leaned out of the way just in time and the star landed next to him. It was a sword, albeit very rusted and dull. He picked it up, and saw a giant head staring at him.
"Don't you miss them...?" It said, it spoke as though it had several voices.
"Shut up..."
"Don't you want to see them again? Aren't you curious to see how they've changed?"
"Shut up!"
"Don't you want to see...what kind of a monster you really are?!"
"SHUT UP!!!" Ken dashed forward and tried to slice the face, but the blade did no damage.
"Aren't you afraid?" The face taunted "Don't you like what you are?" Ken continued to land blows with the sword, but they did nothing.
"Don't you realize that you are just another one of them...? a heartless creeature...?" Ken screamed and reared back, clutching his head.
"STOP! STOP IT!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"
"Don't you see? eventually..." suddenly Arika appeared next to the head.
"You will kill her too..." Arika shattered as though she were made of glass. Ken stopped, suddenly his forehead began glowing a bright gold, like the sun. The beam traveled down to the sword, and it began to change. It transformed into a gunblade, only the blade resembled a golden jet of flame, and the word "Sol" had been engraved onto it in gold. Ken dashed forward and slashed, pulling the trigger, causing a bright golden explosion of light, which severely damaged this... thing. Ken screamed and slashed again and again, his body was growing slightly number with each blow, he could hardly feel his body. He looked up and saw the face was dying, it was about to explode.
"Boy...you remember that you can never...deny...your past..." It said before it exploded in a brilliant flash of light...
Ken awoke a moment later, Arika was kneeling by him, her arms around him, crying. She released him when she saw he was awake, but continued to cry.
"Ken...! I was...so worried!..." She sobbed, trying to get herself under control.
"It's okay...I'm fine now..." He said, he looked down and saw that his gunblade had changed into the other one, Sol. He got up, testing to see everything is alright. He looked at Arika.
"Thank you..." He said, but then he felt something. He looked down at his feet, he was catching fire! Only it wasn't normal fire, it was white, and it was not burning, it was mildly warm. It covered his entire body a moment later, as Arika watched in amazement as Ken transformed into a white fire demon. She looked at him, almost afraid.
"It's all right." Ken said, he wrapped his arms around her. She caught fire too, but it was only a gentle warmth, a white flame that covered her body and lit up the night...

TJ glared at the black thing.
"What're we gonna do?" asked a frantic Ki.
TJ whipped out his sword and slashed at the thing. A chunk of the black mass fell to the ground, but it was absorbed back in.
"I think it's time to use the Dark Zone."
"Not again..." Ki moaned.
TJ turned jet black and sank down into the floor. The shadows swirled around the orb for a moment, before TJ returned to the regular world.
"Damn! I can't get in!" he snarled. "This is just great. Blood f***ing brilliant."

Destiny shuddered, rubbing her hands up and down her arms. "Dangit! If those stories are coming true, I should be out there fighting, not laying here like some injured pussycat!"

"A pussycat that saved Ken's life, and mine." Christian reminded her.

Destiny looked away from him. "I know." she said quietly. "I just wish there was something more I could do."

"We all do." Christian said. "We may be super-human, but we can't do everything. We have our limitations too."

"We're such a small group... Christian, how are WE going to save the world?"

"One demon at a time." Christian said quietly. "Haven't you ever heard the old saying 'The longest journey begins with a single step'?"

Destiny looked at him quizzically. Slowly a smile spread across her face,a nd she leaned over to give Christian a kiss on the cheek. "That can be said about more then one journey, you know."

[size=1][color=CCCCFF][i]Arika wrapped her arms around Ken as well, closing her eyes, feeling the warmth the fire put upon her. Arika opened her eyes and tears fell from her eyes. She unwrapped herself from Ken and dried her eyes. Ken looked at her worryingly. She looked to him and stood up. Looking around. She reached out and Ken grabbed his hands. They were both now standing up. Ken was still engulfed by the white flames. Arika and Ken walked down the street together towards David's house. As they walked together, Arika felt a small flame form around her wrists. Neither Ken nor Arika noticed it. As they got closer, they saw a black orb standing in the way.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1]"Hold on to me. I'll get us over." [i]Ken said to Arika.[/size]

[size=1][color=CCCCFF][i]Arika held onto Ken. Ken pulled off of the street and flew a little distance over and saw Ki and TJ. Arika looked for David and saw 2 shadows in the orb. She pointed inside and Ken saw. He put Arika down and walked to the orb. He walked straight through. The others stared at Arika.[/size][/color][/i]

"Hmph, another one?" Ken said in disgust, looking at the demon in front of David. The demon stared back at him.
"Who are you...? What have you done?!" He seemed mad at Ken, who was still bathed in white flames.
"If you want to know who I am, or what I am doing..." Ken drew Sol.
"You'll have to beat it out of me...if you can." The demon screamed in agony as Ken slashed it, and pulled the trigger, causing a golden explosion. Ken stepped back.
"Are you ready to take this thing? Or would you prefer me to do it?" Ken asked David expectantly.

[size=1][color=CCCCFF][i]Arika watched intently, wondering whether or not David and Ken were alright. She looked on, the flames that surrounded her before were now rising above her head. Ki tapped Arika's shoulder and they both looked up. Two fiery images appeared. One made of pitch black darkness and the other made of bright white light. The dark image was a dragon and the light image was a large bird resembling a little of the phoenix. The dragon looked down and breathed dark fire to the ground. The large bird looked down as well and breathed a bright fire right in the middle of the dark fire. The two stopped firing and as the fire lifted a dark katana and a light katana resembling Moon and Sun, Lunar and Solar, were standing upright. Arika walked over and touched the swords. The dragon and bird's fiery spirits emerged into the swords. Arika put them crisscrossed behind her back and stared at the dark orb.[/size][/color][/i]

OOC: I will not be here from july 30-august 2...or 3...please use my character well....!

"David! Leave this thing to me!" Ken yelled, about to dash forward again, this time the demon blocked it.
"Kai-yu-te-kun? don't you remember me?" It asked him, he just stared at it, a smile started to appear on Ken's face.
"No, I don't and that's not my name."
"It is, Kaiyute, you must have forgotten when Hirei-kun threw you away..."
"Ken? What's he talking about?!" David yelled, Ken dropped his gunblade.
"You must be awfully homesick, Kaiyute, wouldn't you like to go home?"
"Yes..."
"Ken! Don't listen to him!" Ken, however, was beyond reason at that point. He had to have an answer. Suddenly the ground began to shake, and an image appeared in everyone's mind, a lake in the middle of the desert.
"Kaiyute, you know how to get back, don't worry about this world, Hirei will be glad to see you, good luck."
"KEN!!" David yelled as Ken walked out of the field. The demon turned back towards David.
"Now, where were we?"

"Ken!" Arika yelled as Ken walked out of the orb.
"Ken! Why isn't that thing gone?!" Ken, however, ignored her completely. He had a far away look in his eyes, as though he was looking to the future.
"Kaiyute..." He said as he kept walking...

Arika, having had no choice, had to follow him until they got to the place that Ken had seen. The desert with a tiny lake, more of a pond right smack in the middle. He held his palm out towards the lake and strange things started to happen. First, the sky began to fill with clouds, and they were swirling and spinning right over the pond, then the pond itself started to turn into a whirlpool, a massive globe of water emerged from the center, and hovered a few feet away from Ken. Suddenly, two jets of sand shot out from the ground on opposite ends of the lake, swirling around and around before they met right over the globe, and poured sand into it, making a misty looking ball of water and sand. It began to rain, and the rain was moving around eratically, spinnning around the lake as though they were right in the middle of a cyclone. Suddenly, the water rose up to ken and created a sort of watery staircase. Arika tried to stop Ken, but a glass-like forcefield had appeared around the pond, and she banged on it helplessly trying to get Ken to stop.
"No...no...it is so close now..." Ken said to no one as he walked forward until he was face to face with the globe. Arika was crying and screaming at him to stop, but he wasn't listening.
"Into water, sand and sky..." He said as he stepped forward, making a tiny dip in the globe witch enveloped him not a second later. Suddenly the clouds dispersed, the sand jets ceased, and the water returned to normal, there was no indication whatsoever that anything had happened, except for the fact that Ken was gone.
"KEN!!!" Arika cried out to the heavens...

[size=3][color=CCCCFF][B]HEY! I was back yesterday! woo-hoo! it was fun! yay! newayz...im here to post![/size][/color][/b]
------------------

[size=1][color=CCCCFF][i]As Arika cried out Ken's name, everythign grew dark around her. Her eyes had turned a glossy, pitch black. Her hair was now raven black, she was wearing a long, black trench coat. Underneath that was a black shirt. Her pants were still black, but they were more glossy and a darker black. Her shoes are now black, they were black skechers now. Her belt was still leather black. Her necklace was now a dark orb, she was no longer wearing her cross. Everything about her was black and dark. Her swords were both of the moon and the night. She turned around and walked out. She returned to the real world and looked to the orb. She saw the demon and David fighting. She cracked her neck and knuckles and walked up to the large orb. She pulled her fist back and brought it back with extreme force and strength. The orb started to crack. The two stopped fighting and looked around. Cracks were forming in every palce. Arika, T.J., and Ki stepped back. Ki and TJ just looked at Arika. Soon the orb had cracks all over the place. Arika held a darkness dart in her hand. She threw it at the orb and it fell apart. The demon and David fell to the ground. Arika unsheathed her Night Sword and placed the tip of the blade underneath the demon's chin. It looked up to her. There was no mercy in her eyes. A liquid-like black orb formed in Arika's right hand. The demon looked at the orb, the blade, then into her eyes.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color=CCCCFF]"Where is Ken? What have you done to him? Answer carefully and I may kill you quickly. If not, then this orb...goes right into your heart."[/size][/color]
[size=1]"Ken? There is no Ken. There is only Kaiyute. He has gone back home. Where he belongs. And that orb? Hah! You cannot kill me with that. But then again, if you kill me...you won't be able to see him again. Oh, and might I add that...you're father is still alive."[/size]

[size=1][color=CCCCFF][i]Arika closed her right hand and but kept the blade underneath the demon's chin. She looked at him confused. Her father and mother had died when the evil took place. How could her father still be alive? Arika had to have answers now. If her father was alive, then it would mean he is part of the evil and that would meant that she was part of it too.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color=CCCCFF]"What are you talking about? My father is dead. He cannot possibly still be alive after the destruction of our home. If he is still alive, then it must mean he escaped the evil. There is no explanation except for that."[/size][/color][/i]
[size=1]"No, you're father is not dead and he did not escape the evil. He was part of it. Now...he is the one who created it. He is looking for the one with the power of the Sun and Moon. The one who controls the day and night. The one who's powers are intertwined with the others. You are the one my master looks for. You will be the one who will take his place."[/size]
[size=1][color=CCCCFF]"NO! You are lying! I will not be responsible for the lives of the innocent. If my father is truly your master, then call to him and tell him to face me, instead of calling his armies out to kill us. Why doesn't he kill me face to face?"[/size][/color]
[size=1]"My master is not ready. He needs the souls of those who have died. His armies make him stronger as we die. And as for your friend...he will meet his maker. Now that I have answered your questions...kill me."[/size]

[size=1][color=CCCCFF][i]Arika looked to him and let the blade fall from underneath him. The demon looked to her. Her eyes were still pitch black. She pointed out and said to him to tell his master that they will be coming and if Ken does not return to help, he will be the first to die from her hands. Before she let the demon go, the dark orb returned only it had a small dark purple liquid inside. As the demon turned his back on her, she jammed it into him. Now, he will not be able to escape from her. She will be able to track him down...wherever he goes. Which would mean if he went to his master, they would know.[/size][/color][/i]

OOC: that's the longest post i ever wrote!

OOC: I'm back! Sorry about my absence. My family always goes away for a couple weeks in August, but I'm back now.
---------------------------
David: Okay, this is getting [i]very[/i] weird.
TJ: Like we didn't notice?
David: There's more than you know. while I was with that demon, Ken somehow found us. The orb thing was supposed to be dormant until I died, so he probazbly didn'd use it.
Arika: Well, he did.
David: Well, in that case, it's probable that him doing that has something to do with what the demon said to him.
Ki: What did it say?
David: It called him Kaiyute, like it just did, and said something about him not recognizing it. It then told him that he was probably homesick, and that he knew how to get to what it called his home, which is another world. One called Hirei. That's when Ken left.
rika: What does that mean?
David: I don't know. I don't like the implications of what the demon said, but I can't ignore it. Based on that, it seems that Ken is one of them.

Ken was falling through an infinite blackness, he was completely unconcious. He opened his eyes slowly and felt himself falling. It felt almost like floating, but his hair and scarf fluttering above him implicated that he was indeed falling, albeit slower than normal. He looked around and saw nothing but infinite space. He looked up and saw a star, which looked like a tiny ball of water, glimmering a light blue. He reached up, as though he expected to touch it, when suddenly he heard a tiny fluttering sound behind him. He looked over just in time to see a massive black dragon hurtling towards him. He quickly moved out of the way by shifting his weight. He reached for his gunblade, but realized with some shock that it wasn't there. He looked to the side and noticed the dragon was making circles in the air. Suddenly it shot upwards and back down, narrowly missing Ken. Suddenly an object flew out from underneath Ken's shirt, it was a strange black talisman. The dragon looked at it in perplexity, as did Ken. Suddenly the dragon sidled up to Ken, and floated just underneath him...

Moments later, Ken was riding at top speed on the dragon's back, he looked ahead and saw a small, glimmering planet. It was completely black, with several steel structures protruding out of it and small blue spheres which apparently produced light. Suddenly the dragon shifted forward, catapaulting Ken from it's back, and he was in freefall. He landed on a large hill with lots of trees, and looked around. A small girl's voice rang out.
"Kaiyu-san!" She yelled in surprise and happiness. Ken looked over and saw a little girl, dressed in black, running towards him. She clung to his legs and began to cry.
"Kaiyu-san! I missed you! I'm...I'm so happy!" She said, tears streaming down her face. She looked up at him.
"You recognize me?" Ken looked at her for a moment, then she straightened herself and brushed her hair back.
"I'm Nika, your sister!"

Ki: Wait... what?
David: What the demon said implies that Ken is one of them. I don't think he knows it, although he might by now.
Arika: What do you mean?
David: My guess is that he went to this Hirei place. I think that that's where these demons are from. If he is one of them, they'll definately tell him.
TJ: Well, what do we do?
Arika: We need to find him.
TJ: And just how are we supposed to do that?
David: I think I know where to start. Right before the demon told Ken that he knew how to get to this Hirei place, an image of what looked like a lake in the middle of a desert appeared in my mind. I don't know why, but I'd bet that that's where the gateway to this Hirei place is.
Arika: Something's there. I saw Ken dissapear there. He made some kind of... of portal or something, and went through it.
David: Can you show us where it is? (Arika nods) Good. Do we all want to try and follow Ken? (Everyone else nods) All right. We probably won't be able too, but we sure can try. But first, I wand to find Christian and Destiny. If we do manage to follow Ken, we'll be in what's probably the home of the demons. We'll need their help. If we do make it to Hirei, I expect we'll have to do quite a lot of fighting. We'll need all the help we can get.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika was now a person of darkness. The element of the moon had overpowered her and had filled her with the darkness of the night. She led the others to where she found Ken and his portal. She looked around for the trails of something, but found nothing. Then, the same fire that surrounded her before appeared. The dragon and bird were before everyone's eyes. But somehow, the bird disappeared and become a large three headed dog with dragon wings. Arika smiled. The dog landed before her and let her touch it. It layed down so that it could take her and the others to Hirei. The dragon breathed fire to where Ken's portal was and their own portal appeared. The others got onto the dog's back, trusting Arika. They held on tightly and soon found themselves falling. Some flew back, but the dragon caught them. They looked around and liquid like stars were floating in the sky. Arika scanned the area for Ken. She found the presence of millions of demons, creatures of the dark, and Ken. Arika pointed below and the dog and dragon flew down. They saw that there was a black, glimmering planet down below. They flew down and saw that demons were patrolling the entrance. Arika smirked and jumped off. The other tried to catch her but they couldn't. She was now facing two demons.[/size][/color][/i]

"Kaiyu-san! come on!" Nika yelled back to Ken, who was panting from running so much.
"How...how can you run so much..." He said with a gasp.
"You're just a grumpy old man, Kaiyu-san!" She replied with a laugh. Ken laughed slightly, then rounded the top of the hill and an amazing sight met his eyes.
The world was made of metal. Many multi-story buildings rose up miles from the ground, which was also metallic, Ken also noticed that the metallic ground was only a shell, since he saw many balconies and ladders moving towards a world underneath, which was completely dark. He looked around and saw blue liquid-like lamps which provided light, if not heat, to the world. Ken looked at Nika.
"This is...my home?"
"It is, baka! You don't remember?" Ken loooked around, then he looked back and saw the forest they had come out of, it was dark green and even blue from a distance, and the dew on the trees made it look like an ocean. Ken stared at Nika, then put a hand to her face, she gasped.
"Kaiyu-san! You feel...so...nice!" She said rubbing her face against his hand. Ken felt her skin, it was very cold.
"It's warm." Ken explained.
"wa...ramm?" Nika asked in perplexity. Ken stared at her, this world must be eternally cold if she had never even understood the meaning of warmth. Ken looked at the city below, then Nika grabbed his hand and began running.
"Where are we going?" Ken asked.
"Our house, baka!" She supplied, Ken just followed her, wondering if he would see his family...

(Everyone else jumps off)
David: Okay, this is only [i]slightly[/i] weird. Slightly meaning impossibly.
Ki: It's cold here.
David: I wouldn't know.
TJ: Shouldn't we be helping Arika?
David: Let her handle it. For some reason, I think she knows what she's doing. It's possible that she's one of them, too. That's the only reason that I can think of for her being able to get us here so easily. I just wish that she had allowed us to fiind Christian and Destiny first. I have a feeling that we'll find some situation where we need their help.

Christian woke up with a jolt. Destiny was tossing and turning -- in his arms -- what the heck had happened? They must've fallen asleep on her bed ... They'd both been exhausted.

Destiny sat upright, bolting out of Christian's arms. "We need to go," she said, jumping out of bed.

Christian glanced over at her bedside table and realized they'd slept for a few hours. "What is it?" he asked.

"The others are going to be in trouble," she said briefly, grabbing clothes out of her dresser. "Don't look."

Before Christian could process what was going on, Destiny had pulled off her tank top. Her back was to him, so he couldn't see what was going on, but it was still enough to make him flush a brilliant red and turn around.

"What do you mean, they're going to be in trouble?" he said aloud to the wall.

"I had a vision," Destiny said, throwing on her clothes. "A strong one. I feel much better now, sleeping with you must really have helped."

Christian turned even redder. Luckily, she couldn't see him at the moment.

"Come [i]on[/i]," she said urgently, grabbing him by the hand and walking quickly toward the door. He realized she'd finished dressing and had grabbed her staff. "There's a portal to some other world and all the others are going there and we've got to get there, come on!"

Christian held her hand for a moment, smiling. She turned back to him and met his eyes. "[i]What[/i]?!" she said, irritated.

Christian shrugged. "Nothing," he said, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Destiny smiled and relaxed a tiny bit, as he'd hoped she would. "Let's go."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]The demons soon stopped fighting with her and then kneeled down. Arika found this strange. She sheathed her swords and looked to them. Then she felt herself changing again. She was back in her old clothes. Except, the orb had been unsealed and it changed itself into a locket. The mysterious fire came out and circled around Arika. The flaming fires were of gold and silver, swirling together. She now had armor of fire and a crown of pure silver and gold, and her eyes were back to pure silver. She looked to the others and motioned them. They came to her. She looked back down and talked to the demons.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color=ff66cc]"Get up. Show me where Kaiyute-san went."[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]The demons got up and led them through the place. Demons all around them bowed down to Arika and dared not hurt her or her friends. She was the Master's daughter and the one who would defeat him. Demons were not part of the Master's plan. They only came to earth to find the daughter. Arika and the others soon came to an underground area. One demon left them and another led them to a place where they found Ken and a child. Arika walked up to Ken.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color=ff66cc]"Hello, Kaiyu. Having fun? Oh, I forgot to mention...this is not your home and you are not Kaiyute. Kaiyute is dead. He gave you his power before he left for the reason that you were the stronger."[/size][/color]
[size=1]"What are you talking about? I am Kaiyute. This is my home. Princess, you must be tired."[/size]
[size=1][color=ff66cc]"No. I am not the princess and you are not Kaiyute. If you cannot remember, I will help you remember."[/size][/color]

Destiny and Christian sprinted toward the portal just as it began to close. "There!" Destiny yelled. She pulled Christian along faster, and they managed to make it through just as the portal shut after them.

She shivered slightly and murmered the words to a spell. A moment later they were floating over what appeared to be a planet of some sort. They managed to land, but now they were hopelessly lost.

"Any idea at all where the others are?" Destiny asked, but Christian just shook his head. They were wandering through some sort of city, hiding whenever anyone got close.

"I'd bet something nice that they're in the palace though." He told her.

"Great, so all we have to do is get in."

Christian pulled in his breath sharply as he felt the prick of a sword at him back and the hot breath of a demon guard down his neck. "Destiny? That may be easier then you think..."

David: And I thought things were strange before.
TJ: We're into impossible now.
David: Man, what the hell is going on here? First Ken goes demon on us, then Arika, then it seems like Arika's some sort of demon princess, and then she says she's not, and then Ken, who's called Kaiyute around here, calls her a princess, then she says he's not Kaiyute, and that he's stronger than someone, and I don't think this will ever make sense.
Ki: I just hope we all make it out of here alive.
David: It's likely that Ken and Arika will stay. As for the rest of us, I don't know.

"I am afraid you are very much mistaken." A voice said from behind Ken. Arika wheeled and saw a young black haired man standing behind Ken. Ken wheeled and confronted this man, Nika shouted with joy.
"Tsura-san! You're here!" The man stepped forward and bowed to Arika, albeit sarcastically.
"I am Tsurara, and this is my brother, Kaiyute." Tsurara introduced, giving Ken a light hug.
"It's good to see you, little brother." Ken looked at Tsurara in shock, he had long black hair and pale skin, as well as a large black trenchcoat and a belt with a black sun buckle. He also had red eyes and spoke with a mild Georgian/French accent. Ken stared at him for a long time, before he moved out of his way.
"Come inside, brother, and make yourself at home, this is your true home, after all." He said with a glare in Arika's direction. The two walked inside, but then Tsurara slammed the door the door in Arika's face, she tried to move the handle, it was locked. She looked around, what was Ken thinking?...

"Little brother, I don't know how many years it's been." Tsurara said as he poured a glass of...something. Ken couldn't tell what it was. Tsurara put it on the table in front of him, taking a sip himself, he motioned toward Ken to drink. He did, and it sent a chill down his entire body.
"Revitalizing, no?" Tsurara said as he picked up the glass, he brushed Ken's hand, and frustration clouded his face for a second before he left. As he put away the glasses, he began talking again.
"I wondered where you were, I was afraid that I had lost you, but now you are here with..." He turned and saw that Ken was gone, and the window was open.
"me..." Tsurara went and opened the door, Arika stood there with an expression of dismay.
"Where's Ken?!" She demanded, Tsurara shook his head.
"He is gone, go look for him if you like." Arika dashed off, leaving the bewildered group behind, Tsurara opened the door.
"Would you like to come in? A drink, perhaps?"
"Oh, no, we have to find..." David began, Tsurara interrupted him.
"I insist." He said with a look that was no longer inviting. He ushered David and the others in, locking the door behind them...