OtakuBoards

The Elements

GuyYouMetOnline

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika stood for a long time. She closed her eyes and when she opened them, before her were the katanas and staff. She layed her hands over them and somehow, the katanas became one, becoming the double edged broad sword.

Once again, Taiin, Taiiyou, and Hikori's spirits were seen once again. This time, Taiin breathed a dark ball, Taiiyou breathed an icy light ball, and Hikori breathed a ball of fiery light. Each circled around Arika before giving her, her armor.

The pillar of dark, light, and wind came once again and surrounded her, giving her dragon like wings. Her wings again start to pulsate and a strong force blows around Arika. She holds onto her sword and the dragon head appears as the hilt again and the fiery armor appears and makes it solid again, but like Elven armor, light but effective.[/i]

"I am ready to take on the biggest threat and challenge there is. I just hope my friends make it. I also hope that Ken and Hirei will be alright."[/size][/color]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(David and Hirei come to the entrance to the throne room. There are several guards)
David: We wish to see the Master.
Guard 1: Nobody enters without his permission.
David: I believe... (the poles appear in his hands) ...that I am the exception.
Guard 2: Of course you may enter, sir, but I'm afraid your companion must wait with us.
David: He comes with me.
Guard 3: He does not have the Master's permission to enter.
David: I'm ordering you to let him enter.
Guard 4: Of course, sir.
Guard 2: Very well, but your weapons must be left with us.
David: Are you suggesting that I'm not trustworthy?
Guard 4: Of course not, sir, but the Master has ordered that nobody be allowed to enter armed. Again, you are an exception, but I'm afraid that your companion must give us any weapons he has.
David: He keeps his weapons. That's an order.
Guard 1: He must leave his weap-
David: [i]That's an order![/i]
Guard 5: Yes, sir. We apologize, sir.
David: (Thinking) I hate dealing with guards. (Out loud) [i]Thank[/i] you. (He and Hirei enter the throne room)

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika sat on the ground and closed her eyes. She put her hands on her knees and meditated. Golden and silver fire poured around her. Sparks were flying everywhere. She heard doors opening inside the palace. She opened her eyes and saw Hirei and David walk into the throne room. David looked back.[/i]

"They're inside the palace. But it is not time for us to go. We wait for a signal. I just hope TJ and Ki are alright. It's not easy getting into the palace. It's filled with the elements of shadow and darkness."[/color]
"Man! They better hurry up. We've been out here for nearly..."
[color=ff66cc]"Calm yourself Christian. We've only been out here for 5 minutes, which is equivalent to half a minute on Earth. Do not fret yourself. We will go in and help our friends soon."

[i]Arika stood up and looked to the palace, waiting for a signal. Perhaps an explosion or a use of either element.[/i][/color][/size]

David: (Thinking) I hope I get this right. Can't piss him off untill Ki and TJ get the guards taken care of. (Out loud) Greetings, Your Highness. It's been a long time.
Master: I am glad that you have returned, nephew. Who is your companion?
David: This is-
Master: Wait. Someone else is in here. I can feel it.
David: (Thinking) Oh, ****! (Out loud) Are you sure? I didn't see anyone, and I still don't.
Master: Whoever it is is hiding. (One of his many guards falls over dead) But not for long. (TJ and Ki suddenly become visible) Did you really think you could hide from me?
TJ: Yes, actually. We did.
(David runs to the door, kicks it open, and launches a fire blast as a signal)
Master: What did you do?
David: Sent for backup.
Master: I can handle this on my own.
David: I know. I just want to be sure.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika looks to the blast in the sky and alerts Christian and Destiny.[/i]

"It is time. Get on Taiin. He will get us there quickly."

Taiin appears out of nowhere, as usual, and waits for Christian, Destiny, and Arika to get on.

Once they are on Taiin, he flies toward the palace. Once there, Arika jumped off first and told the two to wait. She clouded them in shadows. She went inside the kicked door and looks to the people.[/i]

"What the [i]hell[/i] happened here? Daddy...are you okay?"[/color]
"Do not worry. I am alright. I see you are back. Do you know who these two are?"
[color=ff66cc]"I believe I do, daddy. This young female right here is Miyama. She is a friend that I have met. I see that my male friend was hostile to your guards. His name is...Nonaki. Yes, his name is Nonaki."

[i]The Master looked to the princess strangely, but thought nothing of it.[/color]

"Now, it is time to discuss your marriage arrangements, daughter."
[color=ff66cc]"Aw..[i]now[/i] daddy?"[/color]
"Well, the sooner I have a male heir, the better. Why? What is on your mind?"
[color=ff66cc]*whispers*"Your death." *out loud*"I just got back, and you want to talk about my marriage. Can't it wait?"

[i]The master nodded and dismissed everyone. Christian and Destiny walked with Arika through the halls. They soon came to Princess Kurayami's room. They entered and discussed how things were going to happen.[/i][/size][/color]

(David walks through the palace, thinking)
David: (Thinking) Surely I'm not the only one who still wants to do this. Why did we leave? We were supposed to kill the Master. Why did the Princess pull us out? (He hears noises and runs to the throne room door, where Hirei is standing over the dead guards) (Out loud) Hirei, what are you doing?
Hirei: I am doing what we are here to do. The others are somewhere in this palace, presumably resting, but there is no time to waste. If they aren't here, then I will do this myself.
(A guard comes running toward them)
David: Guard!
Guard: Sir, what's going on?
David: Find the Princess and tell her it's begun!
Guard: What? What's begun?
David: Do it! That's an order! (The guard runs off to find Arika. Hirei opens the door and enters the throne room) I hope we can do this. (He follows Hirei into the throne room)

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]OOC:[/B] Where's the others?

[B]IC:[/B]

[i]A guard comes in and finds the others in there. Arika looks up and wonders what was going on.[/i]

"What's going on?"[/color]
"Princess Kurayami, your cousin, the nephew of the Master, has told me to tell you that...it has begun."
[color=ff66cc]"You are dismissed. Guys, it's begun. Let's move."

[i]Arika, Christian, Ki, Destiny, and TJ all got up and went to the throne room. Soon as they were there, they saw Hirei and David entering the room.

Arika stayed behind with Destiny and Ki, to make it look like the two were going to see what was going on. Christian and TJ walked in a few minutes later.[/i][/size][/color]

Master: What happened?
David: The guards are dead.
Master: Who killed them?
Hirei: I did.
David: We're here to kill you.
Master: Do you really think you can defeat me?David: Maybe I can't but he can.Master: And who is he?
David: He is Hirei.
Master: That's impossible! Hirei's been dead for centuries.
David: He's still alive, and he's here to kill you. The others and I are here to help.
Master: Others? (Everyone else enters the room) Kurayami? You want me dead?
Arika: Yes.
David; We're here to kill you. You won't sacrifice yourself to maintain this world, so we're here to do it for you.

"Hmph, stand aside." Hirei said cruelly to David, drawing his gunblade in one lighning motion. David stepped out of the way, albeit slightly resentfully, and Hirei walked forward.
"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment, the years spent having to wander around your pathetic world, a silent spirit, wating for the moment to strike. I killed myself for my world and my family, and you don't even have the spine to do the same. You're pathetic, an insult to our existence." Hirei aid, the Master just smiled coolly, drawing his own blade, which was heavily adorned and had silvery bloodstains.
"You say that, and yet you are in fact, the one who is dead." He lunged forward and Hirei made a near impossible block, swinging the blade forward from a weak position and pressing the trigger, causing a golden light to explode from the tip. The Master reared back, then ran right up a wall and tried to strike down, but Hirei drew his other blade, Darksol, and blocked it, throwing the Master off balance. He just reared back and grinned.
"You think you can win against my body...but it's too late..." Suddenly he drove his own blade into his chest and sank to the ground, but Hirei saw his spirit start to float off, heading towards Nika.
"You'll be next, girl..." The Master's cold words echoed through the air, and Hirei wasa blinded by rage.
"RELEASE HER!!!"

...Ken awoke inside his mind with a jolt, he felt Hirei was furious, and his body was quivering, as though he was trying to will his insides to suddenly explode from his skin. Ken began to feel a sight pull against his chest as Hirei tried to separate himself from Ken.
"Come back here, we're not done." Ken said in annoyance, but Hirei wasn't litening, and Ken now felt his chest was starting to pull harder, and it was painful.
"Stop! AAH!" Ken yelled out in pain as Hirei tried furiously to split from Ken, but the bond between them was trying to pull them back together, and it was extremely painful. Ken passed out a moment later, and Hirei split himself from Ken.

Hirei's bright white soul flooded into Nika's body at the sam time as the Master. Suddenly Nika fell to the floor, and began convulsing violently as though she was being electrocuted. The two souls inside of her were battling for control, and Ken, now returned ot normal, simply passed out. Arika checked on him, he was out cold.
"The damage from Hirei separating from him knocked his soul out, I...I don't know if he'll recover..." The rest of the group stood in shock, as though Arika had just proclaimed Ken dead. Suddenly Nika stopped moving, and she began to get up slowly.
"Did Hirei win? Or is that the Master?" TJ asked sourly, gritting his teeth and pulling out his sword. Nika stood up, standing slightly lopsided, as though she was learning to walk for the first time. Then she straightened herself, and vanished. The group looked around in confusion, then noticed that she had teleported herself to the Master's body, and was now holding his bloodstained sword.
"Nika?!" David asked expectatly, panicking. Nika smiled, a cold smile unlike that of the bright child.
"The fool and the girl are dead, now we can fight without interference..."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika stoop up slowly, dark, black flames surrounding her. She turned and looked to Nika, or the so called Master.[/i]

"No. This is a battle that I must fight. You killed my one true love, you killed an innocent little girl, and you've killed the spirit that was supposed to defeat you. But, I guess that wasn't enough. Now, you're going to kill us. Well, that is NOT an option. I WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

[i]At the words of defeat you, Arika burst into flames and her she was enshrouded by Elven type armor that looked as if it was from a black dragon. Her whole face was covered and gave her blood, red eyes. Her armor covered everything on her body, making her look like a light-weight Mecha warrior.

She walked over to Ken's body and grabbed his two swords and raised them along with her own and they raised themselved into the air. As they did, the three swords fused into one to create...Ankoku, the sword of all pure Dark.

Arika walked, more like glided, towards Nika- the Master, and stopped a few feet in front of him/her. She stood there nonchallantly, as if she was waiting for nothing.[/i][/size][/color]

David: This is not going according to plan.
TJ: No ****, Sherlock. What are we supposed to do about it?
David: I don't know, but I know someone who might.
(He turns and runs out of the throne room, where two guards are about to enter)
Guard 1: Sir, what's going on in there?
David: It doesn't concern you. I need you to find Tsurara as fast as you possibly can. Tell him to come to the Master's throne rom immedeately. If he hesitates or asks why, tell him that his brother's dead and we need his help to save his sister.
Guard 2: Yes, sir!
(The two guards hurry to follow David's order)
David: I hope he gets here soon.