OtakuBoards

The Elements

GuyYouMetOnline

TJ looked over at the bird. He could see Christian blushing as Destiny whispered something in his ear. TJ scowled.
TJ: God, I hate that lovey-dovey crap.
David: You're just mad because Christian's gettin' some and your not.
TJ sighed
TJ: Shut up, David.
David: Hey! You can't talk to me like that!
TJ: And why the hell not?
David: Because I'm the nephew of the Master!
TJ: I'm quivering.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: David's the Master's nephew, which makes him Arika's cousin.
------------------------------
David: All right. we're far enough out. everyone, it's time to get off!
TJ: How do we do that?
David: We jump.
TJ: [i]what[/i]!?
David: We jump. Don't worry, I know what i'm doing. I've done it before. (He jumps off and appears to simply float there) Come on!
TJ: What the heck, I'll do it. (He jumps off. the others see this and jump off, too. They all float) What's going on?
David: Simple. Hot air rises. I've superheated the air beneath us, and concentrated it under each of us. It's a trick that I've found quite useful. And by slowly removing the heat, I can lower us. (he lowers them to the ground) See? Perfectly safe. And there's no way anyone saw us jump off, so everyone'll think we went back to Earth. They won't be ready for us when we get back to the palace. it makes our job a lot easier.
Christian: How?
David: I've got this feeling that the Master knows why the Princess, Ken, and I left. We don't want him to know we're still here. That way, he can't send anyone to kill us.
Christian: I thought we were going back to Earth.
David: Two reasons we can't: One, we have to save this world, and these people. They're not all bad. Also, we have to take out the Master to protect earth. He'll come eventually. He'll want to control it.
Ki: Why didn't you tell us?
David: Because someone loyal to the Master might have heard.
Ki: Then how did you tell Arika the plan? She obviously knew about it. she's not suprised.
David: Actually, I don't know how we do it. I couldn't until I was told who I am, and i think Arika and Ken learned how at the same time. Anyways, the three of us can communicate in a telepathic manner. We planned this in that way. Now let's move. And be careful. I seem to remember that this area is full of dangerous beasts.

Ken looked at the rest of the group reluctantly, but Arika jumped off and began to walk into the blackness, however, Ken called to her.
"Arika..." Arika turned around and looked at him expectantly, she seemed confused.
"Are you..okay with this?"
"What?" Ken looked at her forlornly, she still seemed confused, Ken let his head hang and he continued to speak.
"You know, this may be the last fight...but do you really think you want to go through with it?" Arika let her head hang too, Ken looked at her.
"He is your father, you know..." Arika looked at him angrily.
"Of course I know! I just don't want to think about it, that's all! He wants to take over the world, he never even cared for me as a child! What kind of father is that?!" Ken looked at her, tears streaking his face.
"Do you remember...when I asked you if you could remember your family?" Arika stared at him.
"I finally found my family...even though I had never met them, I...I felt complete...Now you just want to kill your own father?" Arika looked at him openly.
"Maybe that won't happen..." Suddenly they heard footsteps behind them, high heels to be precise. Arika wheeled and saw a blonde woman in white battle gear standing in front of them. She seemed amused with something.
"Who are you?" Ken demanded, The woman just smiled and moved closer, she walked right up to Ken and ran her fingers through his hair, he seemed unable to resist.
"You look so much like your father...you know?" She said gently. Ken began to fall to the floor, more like he was gliding down softly, the woman sat down and gently rested Ken's head in her lap, she began stroking his hair.
"Just like when you were a baby..." She said, then began to laugh softly. Arika suddenly snapped out of her trance and looked at the woman.
"Who are you?! what have you done to Ken?!"
"Shhh..." The woman said soothingly, Arika began to feel extremely tired as her blood pressure began to drop, suddenly she fell into an incredible hallucination. She felt as though she was underwater, light gently shimmering from the surface onto her, and she felt completely relaxed, as though she could never move again. She made no attempt to break the illusion, and neither did Ken.
"Hmmm...you really didn't want to fight, did you?" The woman said gently, letting Ken fall to the floor, completely unconcious, she walked past Arika, who suddenly woke up and scrambled to her feet.
"Hey! What did you do to Ken?!"
"He's just sleeping." The woman said soothingly, she smiled at Arika and began to turn.
"Who are you?" Arika asked, calming down, the woman turned and bowed slightly.
"I am Alli, Kaiyute's mother."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika looked at her strangely. She looked at Ken and then at the lady. Nothing made sense. Of course, nothing makes sense when you have powers.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color=ff66cc]"what? So, you came to take Ken from me as well?"[/size][/color]
[size=1]"Ken? Oh, I see you mean Kaiyute. I am not sure what you are talking about."[/size][/color]
[size=1][color=ff66cc]"Your oldest son tried to [i]kill[/i] us just so that he could be with his brother. And my god...what an incredibly weird family. But you know what? So many times people have tried to take Ken from me, I refuse to let you people do that."[/size][/color]

David: You might want to listen to her. I reccommend you do what she says. (Pause) You should probably do what I say, too. I do believe we both have the right to tell you what to do.
Alli: The Princess does, but why do you?
David: I... (He holds out his hands, and the poles appear in them) ...am her cousin. Of course, her commands override mine, so what happens now is determined mainly by what she wants. (To Arika) What do you want?

"Please, you misunderstand." Alli said pleadingly.
"I don't want to hurt anyone, all I want is for my son to be safe."
"How do we know you're telling the truth? More importantly, safe from what?" David demanded. Alli let her head hang.
"If I am not certain that he is ready to fight, I won't let him go. He will be killed if he takes the master lightly. I almost died myself, I don't want my son to suffer the same way." She looked at the group, tears streaming down her face.
"Don't you understand? I haven't seen my son since he was a child, he has changed so much, and I can't believe that he has lived his life so well, and now you just want him here to die."
"That's not..." Arika began.
"No, I'm not going to stand here and watch my son die for a lost cause. I know you all mean well, but please leave my son out of this."
"It's not our choice, Ken knew what he was doing the moment he came here, if we can't beat the master everyone will die." Christian retorted.
"No, I don't care about the world, all I care about is my son." She said, holding Ken as though he were still a child. Suddenly he snapped up and drew Tsurara's Darksol.
"Even if you're my mother, I can't just sit here and let my home, my two homes, fall to pieces around me because you're afraid of what will happen." He said defiantly. The rest of the group readied their weapons. Alli just looked at them with a brightness in her eyes.
"If I don't do something, even you won't be able to survive it. Please, get out of our way, or we'll fight you too!" Alli laughed slightly and began to remove some of her heavy armor.
"I always knew that my sons would be strong." She said as she removed the armor on her skirt.
"I knew he would have strong friends, I knew he would have a strong bond between them." She reached back and pulled out a large pearl blade with a dragon head as the hilt. Suddenly she sprouted perfect white wings, and readied herself in a battle stance.
"If you think you have the strength, show me!"

[size=1][color=ff6666][i]Arika smirked and was waiting for a good fight. She stepped forward and unsheathed the two swords. She stuck it into the ground and a pillar of wind started to surround her. Then the the wind that surrounded Arika turned dark, then a spiral of white was created among the pillar of darkness.

Suddenly above Arika the spirits of the dragon, Taiin, the gryphon Taiiyou, and the bird, Hikori, were merged together to create a large 4 winged Godzilla looking creature. It flew down into the pillar of darkness and light and merged with Arika. She now had dragon like wings and her swords became one. It turned into a double edged broad sword.

Arika stood before Alli and stood in a battle stance as well.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color=ff6666]"Instead of fighting Ken, why don't you fight me? Since I am the Princess and since I know Ken does have the strength, you don't know me. So, let's go!"[/size][/color]

(David walks over to Destiny and leans in toward her)
David: (Whispering) If the Princess wants to fight, I can't stop her, but we can't afford the concequences if she loses. We'll need everyone when we go up against the Master.
Destiny: (Whispering) You want to stack the match?
David: (Whispering) Yes. If it looks like the Princess will lose, I want you to do your time-freezing trick and do something to screw Alli up.
Destiny: (Whispering) I do not know if I could do that here. This place is different then Earth. Strange. I don't think I can do the time-freezing trick here. And even if I could, I wouldn't. If Arika wins because I help her, she doesn't really win. This needs to be a fair fight, no matter what the outcome.

[size=1]"Alright then. I shall fight you, Princess Kurayami." Alli strongly said.

[color=ff66cc][i]Alli and Arika readied their weapons. Arika's wings pulsated, then suddenly a dragon mouth appeared on the sword. Its mouth was opened and it held the sword perfectly in place. Then, the fiery armor that she had before, appeared, but this time it was solid. She had shoulder armor, leg armor, and body armor.

Alli smirked and swung her sword into the open causing a great wind current to appear. Arika saw this coming and jumped out of harm's way. She ran a little ways and teleported herself behind Alli.[/size][/color]

OOC: I will have to edit this. or someone else can finish it for me.

David This could be good. (He suddenly turns around) What was that?
Ki: What was what?
David: I thought I saw something, but I can't find it. I want to know what-there it is again!
TJ: I don't see anything.
Destiny: Neither do i, but it's there. David is going to go find it.
david: You know I don't like it when you do that, but you're right. i'm going to see what it is. (He walks to where he saw it and looks around) Where is it? Why can't I see it? Where did it go?

Alli looked back and made no move to strike. She instead gazed deep into Arika's eyes and placed her into a hypnotic trance. She couldn't move.
"That's it, just relax, I'm not going to hurt you, I'll just let you sleep peacefully." Alli said, holding her sword up. David became aware of this and turned to yell. Alli took another step forward and began to swing the blade upwards, out of nowhere, Ken jumped in the way and took the slash to the side of his face, from the jaw to the forehead, close to the right eye. Alli gasped and let her sword drop to the ground. She held Ken in her arms and began to cry.
"Kaiyute! No! Why...why'd you have to do this?!" strangely enough, shimmering white blood began to ooze from the wound, and the group stared in surprise. Alli just continued to sob and held Ken closer. Suddenly the wound began to glow and turn black, and Ken's entire body began to shine a bright white. Alli let go and stared in shock, backing away. Ken got up, and the wound had transformed itself into a strange ivy-like tattoo (think Zell-FF8) and when the light began to fade, Ken himself looked different. He was now dressed in a white trenchcoat and most of the clothing underneath was black. His skin had changed shade too, he was now much darker, but the rest of the group felt an undeniable power wash over them. It didn't feel good or evil, or even familliar, it wsas pure power, nothing else. The group stared in shock, but Alli was the first to step forward.
"Hirei?" She asked, Ken just stared right back, poker faced. Alli fell to her knees, although out of exhaustion and surprise. Tears were still in her eyes, but she was smiling now.
"Hirei..." The rest of the group just stared in amazement. Ken stared straight ahead, as though there was no one around him. The rest of the group just looked at each other nervously. What was going to happen next? Alli stood up and drew her sword.
"If this is going to happen now, then there is nothing I can do to stop you. Hirei has chosen his newest form, and now that he has, he and his allies are the only ones capable of finishing this job...However..." Alli turned to Arika, holding up her sword.
"You are still a formidable rival, once this is over, I hope to see you again."
"When this is over?" Arika repeated, Alli nodded.
"Now, I believe that all of you are strong enough to win, but keep your guards up. Goodbye, Hirei." She walked up closer and whispered into his ear.
"I love you, my son." And with that, she turned and left, swallowed entirely by the darkness.

David: This is not normal. Even by our standards, this is [i]not[/i] normal.
TJ: You got that right.
Christian: I'm lost. What just happened?
David: Well, I've just realized what the thing I saw was, and I think I know why none of you could see it. I saw the heat it was giving off. I can do that. There was no form to it, so you couldn't see it.
Christian: What was it?
David: Based on what just happened, my guess is that it was the spirit of Master Hirei, which is now inside Ken.
Christian: [i]What[/i]?!
David: I know.

TJ: You see! This is why I hate this place! Nothing makes any ******* sense! I hate feeling like this!
David: Feeling like what?
TJ: I don't like not being able to understand things. And I [i]really[/i] don't get this place. It bugs me!
Ken/Hirei: If you don't like this world, than leave. I don't want some confused, irritable child hindering me in battle.
His voice was Ken's...yet different. It seemed deeper and colder.
More powerful.
TJ: CHILD!
TJ looked at Ken with an incomprehensable level of fury. All of his rage and hate had suddenly burst forth, shattering his calm demeaner.
TJ: I will [i]not[/i] be talked down to by some...some...some ex-royal, incorporeal jackass! I don't care [i]if[/i] your existence is the only hope for this planet and many others! I want you out of Ken and out of here!
All of them stared at the raging TJ with different looks. David, Destiny, Christian, and Ki looked extremely confused at this uncharacteristic burst of emotion. Nika looked somewhat scared. Arika and Ken/Hirei looked on with cold, emotionless stares.
TJ: And I do want to leave! That is perhaps my greatest goal right now! I don't ******* [i]care[/i] about saving the world, or slaying the master, or any of this **** anymore! But I refuse to be told to leave by [i]you[/i]! I won't leave, I will defeat the Master, and I will get your dead *** out of Ken's body, just to spite you! I've had enough of all of this!
Dark energy began to crackle around TJ as his rage continued to burst forth. He turned his head towards the heavens.
TJ: Attention all demons! I need something to take my frustrations out on! Who here has the balls to take me on! Huh! WELL! I dare anyone to attack me! [b]I DARE YA[/b]!
TJ lowered his head and began to breath more heavily than normal. The red began to fade from his face, and the energy that had been surrounding his dissapated.
After a few minutes of stunned silence, only punctuated by TJ's ragged breaths, David spoke.
David: Dude, you okay now?
TJ took a deep breath and let it out slowly.
TJ: Yeah. I'm done know. I just needed to vent, and that *** over there provided the perfect target.
Ken/Hirei spoke for the second time.
K/H: You shouldn't have vented that. The rage was giving you alot of power. It would've helped your chances some.
TJ: Bite me.
K/H scowled at TJ again, yet still said nothing. Obviously, he was not used to being adressed to in such a manner, and was contempating the best way to handle the situation.
David: Well, now that that's done, what's next?

Ki: You're normally the one who figures out what to do.
David: I'm talking about TJ and Ke-Hirei. We'll need everyone we can get against the Master, but we can't afford to have any disagreements.
Destiny: TJ will come with us.
David: You don't leave any room for arguement, do you? Not that i disagree. We need him with us. (He turns to face Ken/Hirei) I know you're probably used to giving orders instead of taking them, but you've been out of it for a few hundred years, and things tend to change in that amount of time. We need someone who knows the current situation to command this. sinse you're in Ken right now, and I don't remember too much, the only one here who fits that is the Princess. I think we should listen to her.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Ken/Hirei looked to Arika and faced her. Her form was still there. Her dragon wings, her armor, her sword, and here pitch black eyes were all the same. Ken/Hirei facd her and spoke.[/i][/color]

"Princess...what is your...verdict?"
[color=ff66cc]"My verdict? My verdict is that [i]you[/i] stop acting like a power hungry spirit and [i]you[/i], TJ, quit acting like a punk-*** kid. You are neither and we don't need any problems."[/color]

[i]Arika stood there and calmed herself down. Her armor, wings, and sword went back to normal. She was in her regular clothes once again. She had her red tank top, her black pants, her jacket, her belt, everything. She was her regular self.

Ken/Hirei looked to her and scoffed.[/i][/color]

"You don't look like a princess. You look like a regular, ordinary person. How can really be the princess?"
[color=ff66cc]"Because, I can do this."

[i]Arika clenched her fists and the gold and silver fire eneveloped around her and she had her armor and crown again. Behind her stood Taiin, Taiiyou, and Hikori. Ken/Hirei was amazed and he nodded.[/size][/color][/i]

David: Okay, so how do we do this?
Arika; Getting in should be easy. I'm allowed pretty much anywhere. So are you, David, althoug you probably don't remember.
David: Nope, but I assumed it.
Arika: It won't get difficult until we find the Master. He's very powerful, pluse he'll have quite a few guards. Now, Hirei can probably take the Master, but only if we take care of the guards. There's also the possibillity that only David and I will be allowed in. He knows who we are. He's never seen the rest of you. True, he's seen Ken, but Ken doesn't look or feel the same. anyways, if that happens, you'll all just have to bust in. When we're all in, Hirei takes on the Master while the rest of us deal with the guards.
David: I like that plan. let's do it.

TJ, upon hearing this plan, knew where he could fall in.
TJ: Guys, I got a better idea. With my powers, I can take out all the guards fairly easily.
David: How, exactly?
TJ: Let's see. Appart from my Shadow Melding, I have my training in the martial arts.
The others didn't look to impressed.
TJ: [i]Especially[/i] Ninjitsu, the Ninja arts. With those two things going for me, there will be little need for you to waist your time with guards, when you can fight the Master. And if I miss a few, we can have a few of our weaker fighters take them on while our more powerful allies, like Ken/Hirei and Arika, and maybe even David.
David scowled at TJ.
TJ: So, that a better plan? Or is it the innane ramblings of a stupid [i]child[/i]?
TJ sneered at Ken/Hirei. The powerful warrior scowled back.

David: I don't think it'll work. remember when you tried before? The darkness refused to do what you said. Now, I think that's because Nika has a higher rank to it than you, who to it would have no rank. Now, if it thought Arika or I wanted it to do what you're telling it to, it should work unless someone higher up-like, say, the Master-doesn't want it to. I'm willing to bet that he has it not allow anyone to use it near him. You can try, but I don't think it will work.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika stood watching the others argue about their plans. Soon, things got too heated and she stepped in.[/i]

"Calm down, everyone. I have a plan that fits everyone's. We need to keep Nika out of this, but if Nika and TJ combine their orders, maybe the darkness will listen. And then, somehow, you can merge with someone else and tey can watch your back, while David and Ke- I mean Hirei get in there and fight the Master. I'll be there, but if someone needs to get in, then I'll order the guards or something. And Destiny, I have a feeling that your powers will come in great handy. I need you to use the time stopper along with a little attack of my own and Ke-..again I mean Hirei. Trust me, although this dimension is so much different, it has more pontential for us to use our powers. It allows us to use them at a great extent. Which means, we will all be tested for how we use our powers, if anything goes wrong, we'll fix it somehow. Now, I'll go over the plans. Nika and TJ, darkness order. David and Hirei get in and distract the guards and then get to the Master, or at least close to him. Someone go with TJ when he merges with the darkness. Ki, go with TJ when he merges. Destiny and Christian, your both with me. We'll go in when David, TJ, Ki, or Hirei gives a signal for an All Clear. And while we fight the master, we have countless energy, so we can use our strongest attacks. Also, when the Master is weak and we know what his weak spot is, Destiny hits the time stopper, I will go for the destruction of the Master. Got it? Any questions or rejections?"[/size][/color]

TJ: Hey, works for me.
Ki: Why do [i]I[/i] have to go with TJ in the darkness!?
TJ smirked at Ki.
TJ: Just lucky, I guess.
He laughed evily.
Ki: Oh, cut it out! No fair!
The rest (excluding Hirei) looked at this mini-drama in the classic anime sweatdrop way.
Hirei: Can we get on with it!

David: Let's do this. TJ, do you remember the room where we met Tsurara well enough to take us there?
TJ: If the darkness listens to me, yes.
David: It should. It can probably hear me, and I certainly have enough athourity to it for this..
TJ: All right.
(TJ teleports them to the room in the castle where they found Tsurara and Ken when they first came to to the land of Hirei)
David: Let's do this. I don't know where we're going. Princess, you lead.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arika nodded and ventured out led the others to a large, metallic palace with pillars leading down in a row on each side to the entrance. Arika pointed down the path and told David and Hiriei.[/i]

"There. In that palace, lies within our most dangerous enemy. David, Hirei, go. Walk down the path and show them the signs of royalty...Hirei, it's best not to. I have a feeling that the Master doesn't like you as much. We will wait here for a signal."

[i]David nodded and Hirei left. They walked down the path leading to the entrance. Arika, Christian, and Destiny stood and waited calmly.[/i]

[B]OOC:[/B] This is where the great fight begins. But, the first thing is that Ki and TJ take out the guards first, then David and Hirei come in and get close to the guards, then everyone else comes in. And...yea we get the rest.[/i][/size][/color]

(David and Hirei walk to the entrance, where there are several guards)
Guard 1: What do you want?
David: We want to enter.
Guard 2 Nobody is allowed in without the Master's approval.
(David holds out his hands, and the poles appear in them)
David: Not even me?
Guard 1: O-of course you can pass.
Guard 3: You must leave your weapons here.
David: Surely you don't think I have hostile intentions?
Guard 3: Of course not, sir. Everyone must.
David: You will let us in as we are now. That's an order.
Guard 3: But-
David: I said, let us in!
Guard 1: Fine. You may enter.
David: [i]Thank[/i] you. (He and Hirei enter)

Somewhere deep in the recesses of Hirei's mind, Ken still remained, lying dormant and unable to control his own body. He rested there helplessly, caught in a dark limbo. He looked down with his eyes and saw the strange body that he now inhabited. Hirei had sealed himself under the ice, but his soul roamed free, apparently waiting for this moment. He felt his soul binding closer to that of Hirei, and he began to feel the space around him close slowly. He was worried that he would be unable to get out. However, if he did indeed lose his mind to that of Hirei, he would be glad since it would be for a good cause. He then became vaguely aware of another source of power moving closer to them. He turned and focused his energy, forcing Hirei to turn and look.
"Nika!" Ken thought, Hirei began to speak to him.
"Of course." He said, communicating with Ken through thought.
"She is here to participate, we will overthrow the Master." Ken seemed relieved, but then began to feel dimly aware of a dark power, growing stronger as they walked. Suddenly, Ken saw the Master standing in front of him, but neither Hirei nor David seemed to notice.
"Watch..." He said simply, looking at Nika.
"Watch...as she turns...to DUST!" He said floating off. Ken screamed, but inside his mind, neither Hirei nor Ken heard him, but Hirei did stop and feel a strange chill go down his spine.
"What is it?" David asked Hirei, Hirei shook his head.
"Nothing."