OtakuBoards

The Elements

GuyYouMetOnline

Destiny growled at the monster that was now crawling up on the beach. It looked like a cross between one of those sea-dinosaurs, the Pleasiasaur, or something like that, and some kind of alien. Whatever it was, it sure had a lot of teeth.

She heard the others run up behind her, and someone, probably Arika, drop to her knees beside Christian. The others formed up, ready to attack it however they could.

"This isn't the real evil," Destiny snarled, only half-aware that the others were there at all. She was completely focused on the monster, although she [i]was[/i] really worried about Christian. Numbskull. He just [i]had[/i] to get himself knocked out right at the beginning! And they really could have used his help, too. Now someone would have to stay back and protect him. And while Destiny wouldn't have minded doing so, she knew she'd be needed to help take down the monster. Better that someone weaker or less in control of their powers stay back with Christian. "This is just a minion."

Whatever it was, it was coming closer. Destiny knew she'd have to draw it away from Christian, preferably back into the sea. Of course, it didn't help thing smuch that she couldn't swim. Making a face, Destiny pulled her staff out of the sand and charged the monster head on, yelling at the top of her lungs.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: My bio has been edited.

IC: Ken looked at the battle from atop a tree, he knew he had to act fast, so he launched himself into the air and drew his gunblade. He focused, causing his own weight to increase to deal the blow more damage. He came down and slashed the beast in the face, also making a small crater with his own body. He looked up in some shock that the monster was still standing, albeit reeling slightly. He jumped out of the way and two things happened. The monster struck the ground, and Destiny struck it with the charged up staff, dealing some damage. Ken focused a little harder, lifting himself off the ground, then bounced off a tree and spun around once, pressing the gunblade trigger just as the blade connected with the tree. The explosion caused his sow super-light body to fly forward at an incredible speed. He hit the demon with the blade, pressing the trigger a second time. The explosion sent him crashing into a park bench, and he looked up in dismay to see that the monster still wasn't dead. He got up, only wobbling slightly, and held the blade in a defensive position, he had to take a small rest, for now...

OOC: You're good, Wondershot.
----------------------
David: I think it's hurt. Let's finish it off.
TJ: I'm not at full strength, but I'll do what I can.
David: I'll distract it. You try and aim a blast into its eyes.
TJ: Got it.
(David runs at the creature, launching fire blasts. When they proove to be unaffective, he rolls under it and smacks it with his poles before rolling away from it. The creature is momentarilly stunned by the hit, allowing TJ to blast its eyes)
David: Take that.
TJ: We killed it, right?
David: I thing so.

Christian jerked forward on the sand from where he'd been lying. "What happened?" he said wildly. "What I'd miss?"

David, standing next to the beast they'd just taken down, snorted. "Everything, as usual," he said.

"What's that ... thing?" Christian said, his eyes wide as he stood up. "Oh, that's what hit me. Nice job, guys. Let me take a crack at it."

"It's already dead, you fool," David said, but Christian didn't pay attention to him. He was gearing up, his feet planted firmly in the sand. His hands were stretched out in front of him and he was channeling the energy of his body ...

CRACK! A jolt of electricity appeared above the monster and shot towards it. It hit the monster square in the head. The monster groaned, a terrible sound that grated in all of their ears, and they all felt that unexplainable wave of clear *evil* wash over them. David and TJ, who'd been standing next to the monster, jumped back in alarm.

"Not completely dead then, I guess," Christian said grimly. "He seems pretty much disabled though."

"Let's not kill it completely yet," Destiny said, striding forward. "We need to ask it some questions."

"About what?" Arika said.

"About its master," Christian replied.

[size=1][i]Arika looked to Destiny and Christian like they were crazy. She seemed to think that the monster they nearly killed was a low level monster that only understood whoever controlled it. Those who didn't, it could only understand simple phrases, such as, who master? where from? how get here? what food eat? Things like that. Destiny stepped forward, keeping a safe distance from the monster.[/size][/i]

[size=1]"Who do you work for?! Who has caused you to bring chaos to this world, our home?[/size][/i]

[size=1][i]The monster ignored what Destiny told it. Ki inputted a few descriptions about the monster and came to a conclusion that it will understand those who know what it speaks. The others looked at her as if she was speaking another language. Arika threw her hands up to the air and walked off. Destiny gave up trying. The others argued about how to talk to it. Meanwhile, Arika was speaking to it telepathically.[/size][/i]

[size=1][color=indigo]"Speak, Bringer of Chaos.[/size][/color]

[size=1][i]The monster brought his head up slightly and looked to Arika. It replied to what she had spoken.[/i][/size]

[size=1]"You understand Pletho? *ahem* I mean, you understand me, Pletho, the "Lochness Monster"? I am only one who is controlled by demonic armies...within those armies are Leaders of Darkness who contain certain powers. I am a low rank in the army of water. The Dark Water leader has chosen me out of thousands of millions to bring chaos and destroy the descendants of those from our dimension.[/size]
[size=1][color=indigo]"I am Arika, holder of the element of Sun and Moon. So, as to your information... you do not know who your true Master is, am I correct?[/size][/color]

Destiny snorted as she walked away. Idiots. Was all they could do argue? Glancing around, she made her way over to Christian, who was sitting back on the sand again, still rubbing his head while the others argued nearby. She sat down next to him, laying her staff across her knees.

"Look, I don't know how to say this... But thanks. If you hadn't diverted that bolt of lightning I'd be one Kentucky-Fried-Telepath about now."

Christian grinned at her. "It was nothing. I guess that staff of yours is sort of one big lightning rod, huh?"

"Yeah... And another thing, sorry I couldn't stop that thing before it got to you."

"No big. I'm fine now."

"Right." Destiny muttered, standing up and brushing the sand off her pants. "Anyway, I'm out'a here. I need to get some meditating done tonight, in case Arika can't get anything good out of this baddie. I think I may be able to at least trace where it came from."

"What are you, a monk?"

Destiny rolled her eyes and hit Christian lightly on the back of the head, careful to avoid the goose egg that was forming where the thing had got him. "No baka. I killed the monk and stole his staff."

Christian looked at her oddly, not sure if she was joking or not. Destiny rolled her eyes and smiled slightly. "Baka yarou..."

OOC: I am touched, truly touched, SJchan Mayran :D. Er ... anyway ...

Christian glanced over at Arika. She had a strange look on her face and her eyes were closed. He guessed what Destiny had already figured out, that she was trying to speak to the monster telepathically. The others were watching the beast, ready to attack if it made another move. "So, do you think she'll get anything good out of him?" he asked Destiny.

Destiny shrugged in her usual motion. "Who knows? Hopefully, but I should get back home and do my part, in case she doesn't."

"You know, maybe I could come with you," Christian said, as a clump of his hair fell unceremoniously into his face.

Destiny raised an eyebrow.

"Not like that," Christian corrected himself hastily, fixing his hair. "I just mean, it might be good to have company. Er ... I mean, now that something big like this has happened already, we should be on the alert, and it'd be easiest to take action if we were already in one place together, and didn't have to get together first, which would just be a waste of time."

Destiny smirked, "Longest run-on sentence ever."

At her joke, Christian relaxed. "Well?" he asked. "What do you think? I'll probably just fall asleep as soon as I can get some rest, anyway -- but it's up to you."

OOC: Why, thank you

Ken got tired of the arguing, and decided to go home. He walked slowly along the beach, when suddenly something enormous dropped from the sky in front of him. It was a giant hawk. Ken reared back and drew his blade. Before he could react, however, the hawk picked him up and threw him into the air. Ken then floated into the sky to avoid a rough landing, and watched patiently as the hawk circled below.
"Wait for it..." He said to himself, then squinted as he waited for it to stop. Suddenly it flew straight up and tried to grab him.
"NOW!" Ken increased his weight abruptly and dropped down to land a heavy blow to the head. As the blade cleaved through the bird's body, he pulled the trigger and it exploded. Ken landed on the ground triumphantly, watching as the bird fell to the ground. He figured he should run back and tell his frioends about this. Suddenly two more monster hawks dove out of the sky at him. Out of options, he called to his friends.
"EVERYONE, COME QUICK!"

[size=1][i]Arika still stood there in front of the monster. It seemed that the monster had calmed itself.[/size][/i]

[size=1]"Yes. I do not know who the true Master is. The Dark Water Leader tells me what to do. The True Master orders the Dark Leaders to do certain things. I hope that has helped you."[/size]

[size=1][i]Arika nodded and went back to the others. Once she was there, the others looked with wondering eyes. Arika just put her head down as if to say there was nothing. But then she put her head up with a frown and started to speak.[/size][/i]

[size=1][color=indigo]"Sorry, guys, but...all he said was..."[/size][/color]

[size=1][i]She looked around and just bursted out loud laughing. Ki looked at her as if she was going crazy. Arika looked at them and spoke again.[/size][/i]

[size=1][color=indigo]"Yeah...Pletho, the monster said that there is a true master but there are armies of dark elements. MMm-hmmm."[/size][/color]

David: Well, I'm gping home. Let's meet sometime tomorrow. We'll decide when and where tomorrow by phone. I just need to relax. See you tomorrow.
(He walks to his house. When he getsw there, he unlocks it, goes inside, sits down, and turns on the news like he normally does. He is shocked at what's on the news: A newscaster talking while footage of the battle with the sea monster is played)
Newscaster: Fortunately, one of our cameramen was in the area and managed to catch this supposedly impossible event. If you look, you'll see that people are battling this creature, and- there! One of them just shot fire at it! Now watch. He rolls under then back out, and another- there! Anopther perso just shot what appears to be a kind of energy at the sea creature. Scientists are baffled by this impossible display of what can only be called supernatural powers. We'll have more on this story as soon as possible.
(David turns the T.V. off and runs over to the phone. He dials Ki's cell phone, and she awnsers)
Ki: Hello?
David: Where are you right now?
Ki: Where you left us. We've been discussing when and where to meet. We didn't want to leave it untill tomorrow. I was going to call you as soon as we were done. I'm sorry you aren't able to have any say in this, but-
David: Forget it. It's good they're all still there. Tell everyone to get over here as quickly as possible. We need to talk.
Ki: What? What's going on?
David: I'll tell you when you get here. And get here quick. This is serious. (He hangs up) Oh, ****! **** **** **** ****!

"EVERYONE, COME QUICK!"

Christian looked around wildly. "Did you hear that?" he asked Destiny, his attempt to put the moves on her quickly forgotten.

"Hear what?" she asked.

"Someone was calling for help," Christian said. "I think it was Ken. Where did he go?"

"I have no idea," Destiny shrugged. "Are you sure you're not just hearing things?"

"I'm positive I heard something," Christian said, puzzled. "Nobody else seems to have heard it. I'd better go check it out, though ... just in case."

He started off quickly, but Ki called to him from behind. "Christian, wait!" she said. "David just called and he says something important is going on. He wants us to meet at his house."

"Well, I'll go to his house after I find Ken and make sure he's okay," Christian said.

"But--" Ki started.

"I'm positive I heard Ken calling out for help, and even if nobody else heard him, I'm going to find out!" Christian said emphatically. Seeing that the others still looked doubtful, he started off again, running this time. He yelled over his shoulder, "Anyone who wants to come is welcome ... I'll get to David's house as soon as I can!"

Christian kept running, speeding up until he was sprinting as fast as he could, not bothering to look back to see if anyone was following him. As he turned a corner he saw Ken, cornered by two giant hawks that didn't quite look like hawks at all ...

[ OOC: Sorry, I wanted to do the fight, too, but this post is already too long! :D Maybe later .... ]

[color=sky blue]Tina and Euro woke up next morning, wondering what to do next. Now, both of them were sure that they had to find the rest of their sisters together, and nothing evil would come in their way. After getting ready, they both left the house on a journey--this time, together.

As they walked through town, Euro suggested that she and Tina take a peek inside the hospital. Tina seemed confused until Euro explained to her that one of the weird girls she saw the other day was a nurse. When they got there, they peeked inside every window, not finding any trace of the green-haired, 4-foot-tall weird girl theat was in there. After checking what they thought was every window, they decided to just leave.

However, a few minutes later, an ambulance came up near them, and a few nurses rushed out of it quickly. They got a badly injured man out and put him on a stretcher, then carried him to the hospital. As Euro and Tina looked on, they saw the weird girl Euro was talking about. They silently followed her into a hospital and into the emergency room, where the patient was laid downon a bed. Then the weird girl rushed out to get something, and Euro and Tina followed. They found out she was runing not to another room, but right out the door!

Euro and Tina followed the weird girl all the way to the park. The girl climbed up a tree and returned with an acorn and a few leaves. Euro and Tina looked at each other and shrugged in confusion. Then they followed the girl to the forest, where she picked up a few flowers and some tree bark. "Now why would she be collecting these things?" Euro thought.

The girl rushed back to the hospital, with the exhausted Euro and Tina following her. The girl put all the stuff on a plate. For a split second, Tina got this weird image of the girl asking the patient to eat it. Then the girl took a few things out of her pocket, and put that on the plate as well. Then she went into the bathroom. Embarrassed, Euro and Tina peeked through the crack in the door, hoping she was not about to actually use the toilet...

Nope. The girl put the plate on the floor and sat down next to it. Then she sprinkled some weird dust on it and stirred the mixture of stuff on the plate with her hands. Then, she got out a cup from her pocket and put the mixture in it, then added a little bit of water. At this, what looked like bright green smoke puffed out of it. The girl then took out a bottle of some sort of liquid and put a few drops of it into the cup. Then she stirred it with a popsicle stick. She nodded in agreement and left the bathroom with her hand over the cup.

The girl reentered the emergency room, and Euro and Tina watched through the window. Another nurse was preparing some sort of medicine for the patient to drink, then left the room. The weird girl was the only one left in there. She looked around to make sure no one was there, then took the medicine container and poured it out in the sink. Then she poured the stuff she mixed in the bathroom in the container and gave it to the patient. The patient drank it, and a few minutes later, he sat up, feeling a lot better.

Euro and Tina looked at the girl in amazement. They then walked away from the door and started a conversation:
"Did you see what that girl just did?" Euro asked.
"How did she do it?" Tina wondered.
"And why did she have to run outside to get all that stuff from the forest and the park?"
"She obviously had magical powers."
"Doesn't she get caught?"
"She must be a big help to the hospital."
"But how..."
"She obviously stands out..."
"Wait a minute!" Euro interrupted. "Pixie dust? Potions? Ingredients from afar?"
"Yes?" Tina was still confused.
"And..." Euro continued. "Green hair? Gren eyes? Pants under her uniform? Shorter than the other nurses? Tina! Do you know what this means?"
"...Aha! I recognize her!"

The girl left the room, hearing two girls talking outside. As soon as she spotted Euro and Tina, she appeared surprised.
"...Eurobatt? Crestina? What are you doing here?" The girl smiled with excitement. "I knew I'd see you again! I just knew it!!!"
She ran into another room, and after a few minutes, she came out again, and instead of wearing her usual uniform, she had a long green jacket.
"Chicadi?!?" Euro and Tina said together.
"Yep that's me," Chicadi answered. "But just call me Chibi for now."
"That name makes sense..." Crestina giggled. "Call me Tina."
"And Euro."
"Oh, you decided to do nicknames too, huh? All the people in this place call me Chibi. I think that name's cute!" Chibi giggled.
"Oh, and there's something I must tell you," she said with sorrow. "It's how I was taken away from home. You see, according to this guy I talked to, I was driven away by this shadowy figure... I have no clue what it was... Some evil guy with hypnotic powers, I guess... Anyways, I was taken to this cell in the forest, but after a lot of hard work, I finally used my sword to break free... Had to sharpen it a lot the next day... Anyways, this monster was chasing me, and I ran away as fast as I could... I finally lost the monster and came here, deciding to work here temporarily so that he hopefully recognized me. But then you came and... Well, that's it, basically."

While Chibi was telling her story, she, Euro, and Tina were walking home. On the way there, however, they heard a voice calling to them:
"So, Crestina, Chicadi... You have escaped the master's hypnotic attraction. You possess a strong mind, I figure. But that won't happen next time... Master will rule the world and I will be his heir to the throne!" Hmmm... What was that all about?[/color]

"*****!! Christian wait!" Destiny sprinted off after Christian and Ki slapped a hand to her forehead. Destiny easily caught up with Christian and the two sprinted side-by-side down the alley to where Ken was trapped.

One of the hawk-things seemed to notice them, and swooped down at them. Planting her feet, Destiny swung her staff like a baseball bat and whacked it into the wall. Christian paused to stare at her, and she shrugged. "What else am I supposed to do?"

Strangely enough, the one she'd batted into the wall was now slowly getting back to its feet. "Holy cow, they just won't die!!" Raising her staff in front of her, she chanted a few words and sent a bolt of energy at the creature, which hit it square in the chest. "Got it!"

Ki stood still.She didn't know where to go.Either follow Christian and Destiny to save Ken or to go to David's house.She looked left and right without a clue and finally decided to help David check out what was happening.Destiny and Christian would be fine together and David and herself were always good at figuring things out together.She grasped her laptop tightly and was about to run off when she remembered Arika.Ki quickly ran back and arika was staring out into the sea.

Ki:Come on.we gotta go to David's house.

Arika snapped out of it and nodded.They began to run because David sounded serious over the phone.

Arika:What happened to Ken,Christian and Destiny?
Ki:Something happened to Ken and he called out so Christian went to go help then Destiny followed.

When they arrived David answered the door and he was tense.They entered and sat in the lounge.

Ki:Christian and Destiny are saving Ken.
David:This is serious.We are in big big BIG trouble.
Arika:What kind of big trouble?

David turned on his TV and pushed play on his VCR.

David:This serious.

It played the footage that was on the news just earlier.He had managed to quickly push record.

Ki and Arika gasped as they saw the scene at the beach of David throwing a fireball at the monster.

Ki:This is bad....

Ken was relieved to see Christian and Destiny had rushed to help, and he took advantage of the hawk's temporary weakness to plunge the gunblade into it's head without having to pull the trigger. He tunred around and saw that the other one was making a straight dash for him, so he ducked and it plowed into a tree. Ken jumped and brought down a now heavier gunblade, it was all over.
"Heh, thanks for the help." Ken said, smirking.
"You really have ways of getting into trouble, don't you?" Destiny scolded. Ken couldn't help but grin.
"Well, that's what I do best, y'know?" He was cut off as the ground began to rumble. Suddenly a giant beetle rampaged down the road and nearly flattened the three, but Ken focused his power and jumped into the sky with Christian and Destiny.
"Now what?" Ken groaned, this thing would have to go down. He landed the other two safely in trees, and then brought the blade down. The beetle had a thick shell though, and the blade had no effect whatsoever.
"Oh, great..."

OOC: Er ... my bad. I guess Wondershot posted and took care of the hawk creatures while I was still typing this up, and I didn't notice until much later. I wondered where the beetles came from :D Sorry!

------

As Destiny took care of one of the hawk creatures, Christian watched Ken slowly getting backed into a corner. Ken used one of his gravity blasts -- Christian was never quite sure how those worked, actually, but they usually worked pretty well. The hawk, however, took the blow and just kept on going.

Christian outstretched his hands and a blast of lightning appeared in the sky. "Ken, look out!" Christian yelled, and Ken rolled out of the way. The hawk turned around to see what the noise had been, but the lightning was already shooting down and hit it squarely between the eyes. As the hawk fell back, stunned, Ken darted forward and cleaved its head from its neck cleanly with his blade.

"I'm not taking any more chances," Ken said grimly. "These things are bi--"

"Um, guys?" Destiny called out from behind them. It was the first time Christian had ever heard her sound even slightly nervous.

Somehow the hawk had gotten ahold of her staff, and was biting it in its beak with a fierceness that was making Destiny squirm. The hawk looked like it was enjoying itself -- It raised its head high with the staff in its mouth, ready to pummel Destiny with it.

"One big lightning rod, right?" Christian muttered as he powered up again. Another cloud of electricity appeared in the sky and shot straight to the staff, sizzling right through it and electrocuting the giant hawk. It dropped to the ground and the staff rolled out of its beak.

Destiny picked it up and examined it. "Well, no harm done," she said, bonking the hawk over the head one last time to see if it was really dead. It was. "I will [i]never[/i] forgive that bird."

"What now?" Ken asked, looking around at three dead giant hawk bodies, one with its bloody head separated from its body, one exploded into a couple different pieces.

"David's house," Christian said. "Apparently we need to get over there quick."

"We're just going to leave the bodies?" Ken said.

Christian shrugged. "I guess we'll have to," he said, and they started off at a jog.

[OOC: Sorry I had it take your staff, SJchan. :D Hope you don't mind! ... too much ... ]

OOC: Nah, as Destiny said, no harm done. :D >> We both keep hinting at it terra, are we semi-planning to get Christian and Destiny together eventually or what?

"Meep!" Destiny stumbled slightly in the trees, and Christian barely managed to catch her before she fell. "What's wrong?" he asked, concerned. Unlike her usual, calm self, she was shuddering slightly as Ken continued to try and hold off the beetle thing.

"I had a vision..." she whispered, barely loud enough for Christian to hear. "Of the future. Things are going to get very, very bad..." Suddenly she stood up straight and pushed Christian away from her as the beetle lauched an attack. "Watch out!"

All three avoided the blast, and Destiny sent a power blast into the beetle's snout. That seemed to slow it down, but did no obvious damage. "Dang it!" she shouted. "Stupid thinG! We've got to get to David's! If we don't, everything could come unhinged!"

Neither Christian nor Ken wanted to think about what she ment.

OOC: TJ hasn't been mentioned, so I'll have him at David's house, too.
----------------------------
David: We need to find some way to get that footage away from the news station, as well as make sure they don't find out anything else.
Arika: How do we do that?
Ki: If it's stored electronically, David and I can hack in and delete it, but they'd still have the origional tape. We'll have to go get it.
Arika: how do we do that?
David: This news station has pretty tight security, but it still has its holes.
TJ: And those are?
David: There's no way a news station security team would have infared vision devices. If normal vision can't see us, we can get in easily. Look out the window. (Everyone does so, and sees that the sun is setting) By the time we get there, it sould be dark out. That'll let you get us in, TJ. then, we'll find the tape, make sure we get rid of any copies, then get out. We need to go now. We'll leave a note on the door instrucing the others to wait here.
Ki: Good plan.
Arika: I don't like it.
Ki: Actually, it's probably better if someone stays here. David, TJ, and I will go.
Arika: Agreed
David: Good. Let's go.

[size=1][i]Arika saw David, Ki, and TJ leave to get the footage of the tape. Arika waited at the house waiting for the others. She looked at the clock and it was already sometime after 7:00. She wondered whether or not Destiny, Ken, and Christian were in trouble. She knew that things were about to get worse. Arika sat on the couch and created a darkness dart and played around with it, shooting them at targets. Soon she heard voices near outside of David's house. Arika stood up and went to check who it was. It was Destiny, Ken, and Christian coming up the driveway. She ran to the door and opened it rather quickly urgin the others to hurry.[/size][/i]

[size=1][color=indigo]"Hurry up! Come on! This is a serious matter."[/size][/color]
[size=1][i]Ken asked,[/i]"What's a serious matter?"[/size]
[size=1][i]Arika grabbed the remote control and rewinded the video, then pushed play.[/i][color=indigo]"This. Somebody was at the beach, they shot footage of us fighting the monster. You're probably gonna wonder where David, Ki, and TJ are. Well, they're at the news station getting the original tape. Don't worry, they can do it themselves. And no Christian, you cannot, and I mean you [i]CANNOT[/i] go and help them. We all have to stay here, just in case. I just hop they get the tape."[/size][/color]

OOC: Darn... All of a sudden I feel completely left out here... But it's probably way too late to join up with the rest of the group now...

I think Tina, Euro, and Chibi deserve a break for now, so I'll RP someone else for a while, but it's still with the plot.

IC:

[color=purple]The weird girl Euro saw in the forest the other day was in some sort of underground office building, talking with what looked like a robot. Over the next few minutes they plotted to destroy the planet and work out a plan. Their plan needed revising since they were getting beaten by these humans from another dimension...

"So, Sera, what do you think?" the robot asked.
The girl, who had bluish purple hair, dark purple eyes, a white and blue shirt, purple pants, and a gray hooded cape, looked half asleep. "Yes," she said wearily. "Yes, Master Robokin." The robot nodded with a smile, then scurried off into what looked like a flying saucer, but had controls all over the place. He went inside and closed the door. A few levers were pulled, some buttons were pressed, then a door flew open to a giant elevator.

"Well, Sera, that's your cue," Robokin ordered. Sera went up the elevator, which led to the outside world. The first place she went was a nearby carnival. It was the middle of the day, and hundreds of people were there, all having a good time. "Hmmm... Lots of people in one place..." Sera thought. "Well, this looks like a good parade to rain on..."

After chanting something nobody could hear, Sera put her ands up in the air, forming an invisible spherical wall around the entire park, blocking out the sun. Suddenly, everyone screamed and went crazy, and suddenly lights turned on everywhere in the park. Angry about this, Sera fired an energy bolt at each one of the lights. When the lights were hit, they went out instantly. Soon the entire park was dark.

"Ah, sweet darkness..." Sera whispered to herself. "Always helpful when you need it..."[/color]

OOC: OK, never mind. Breaktime's over!
IC:

[color=sky blue]It was 2:00 PM, and Euro, Tina, and Chibi had nothing to do, as usual, that is, until Euro suggested going to a theme park that was nearby. Chibi became excited, and Tina decided to go too. So off they went.

The weather was perfect for a winter day--not too hot and not too cold. Euro and the others were talking excetedly about things such as which ride they would go on first, etc. etc. etc. However, when they got to the park at last, they could see that something went wrong. People were screaming and running all over the place as if they were blind. Euro and the others looked at each other in confusion. Had these people gone mad?

Euro, Tina, and Chibi decided to check it out. But as soon as they were about to enter the park, something odd happened. All of a sudden, everything turned dark; there was no light anywhere. They walked around carefully, having no clue where they were headed. They accidentially bumped into a lot of people, and it was very hard to get around the place.

Off in another area of the park, people were screaming and running as if they were being chased by something. Then they saw a light... It was the image of a girl, glowing with a blue aura. Euro recognized her right away--it was the same girl she saw in the forest! The girl was firing shadow blasts at random people and slamming others against the buildings and rides with telekinesis. Euro and the others were shocked, wondering what should be done. Euro fired a water gun at her, but it was no good. The girl (who, as you probably know, was Sera) just deflected the attack using her powers. As Euro and the others looked on, they found dead people everywhere. Sera was actually trying to kill everyone in the park!

Horrified, Euro and the others headed away from Sera as quickly as they could. However, they never found the exit to the park; it was too dark for them to see anything. All around them, lasers, orbs, and beams were fired everywhere, destroying everything. Thinking quickly, Tina formed a star shield around her, which protected them from the blasts. They were just barely holding on for a few minutes until...

Silence. No more screams were heard, and no more people were scurrying about. They were probably all dead. The shield disappeared, and Euro and the others looked around but saw nothing. It was still dark. A few minutes later, though, they saw Sera walking right towards them; she was still glowing. She stared right at Euro and the group for a long time.

Then, suddenly, Sera stopped glowing, and she fell to the ground, not moving at all. The "wall" disappeared, and it got light again. Slowly, Sera got up, holding her head as if she had a headache. When she finally saw Euro, Tina, and Chibi, she seemed happy. "Eurobatt... Crestina... Chicadi..." she whispered weakly.

"Hello, you guys..." she said slowly. "I was hoping you would come and save me... I'm sure you recognize me, don't you? I'm your... sister... F...F...Ferati..." Then she fainted. Euro, Tina, and Chibi looked at each other, surprised, but happy to see Ferati, erm, "Sera", again.[/color]

OOC: I forgot completely about elements...

[u]Life:[/u] Chicadi's element. Has various healing abilities and can cure basically anything. Also can do strange things t the opponent in a battle.

[u]Shadow:[/u] Ferati's element and different from darkness. Has the ability to remove all light in a certain area, and has various shadow attacks that even work in daytime. Weak against bright light.
Extra: Ferati also has telekinetic powers, incase you haven't noticed.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. I haven't been visitng OB lately. Sorry. I'm coming in now.
-------
IC: TJ watched as the sun set. Darkness spread through the streets. He could feel the shadows re-vitalizing him.
"Ah, yeah. It feels good," said TJ, feeling the full effects of the shadow.
"Could you focus, T? We need to get in there," said David, seeming impatient.
"Right, right," said TJ, focusing. The darkness in the streets seemed to creep up his body. He turned completely black.
"Okay. Now, do us," said Ki, pointing to David and herself.
The darkness covered David and Ki, too.
"Man, this part always creeps me out," said Ki, looking down at herself.
"Yeah, well, it's the only way in. Now lets go."
TJ nodded to David and closed his eyes again. His body sank downinto the shadows and he dissapeared. David did the same. Ki groaned, but followed their example.
They moved through what TJ had come to call 'Shadow Space,' where they could move in the shadows.
"Are we through the door yet?" said an uncomfortable sounding Ki.
While in Shadow Space, TJ had to commune with the shadows to get to where he needed to be.
After a moment, TJ answered with a simple "yes".
"So, how far do we need to go?" asked Ki, with an undertone of 'how long before we can get out of here?'
"We need to get to the broadcast room. That's where they would have the tapes. If it isn't there, then we'll have to check else where. Ki, once we reach the broadcast room, you and me will look for the tapes. TJ, you should go to the security office and shut down the cameras."
TJ nodded.
"Okay. So, how far to the broadcast room?" said Ki, still anxious.
"Just a little bit further," said TJ, shutting off any further conversation with his tone.
-----
OOc: Well, hope that works.

OOC: SJchan, in answer to your question: YES. Yes we are. :D

Christian was shocked that they'd been on the news, and he paused to examine the footage more closely. "I can't believe we were caught on tape! -- .... Hey, I'm not even IN this fight!!"

Destiny shook her head. "You [i]were[/i] blacked out on the sand the entire time," she commented.

"Man," Christian said, still watching the news report. "You look good, though, Destiny."

He plopped down on David's couch. "I guess all we can do for now is wait for the others to get back ..."

OOC: Yay!! *dances around happily* XD Don't mind me, I'm a romantic at heart...

"Here's hoping no one saw us take down the beetle..." Ken muttered, sitting down on the floor. Christian and Arika were on the couch, and Arika was lazily flipping through the channels on the TV station.

"Hey, who's up for some Gundam?" she asked, pointing to the rack of DVDs hanging by the TV.

"Me!" Christian and Ken chorused at once.

Destiny just sighed. She was on the other side of the room, sitting on the window sill and staring outside. It had begun to rain out, and everything seemed gray. She sniffled slightly, then swiped at her eyes. She couldn't be crying, not in front of everyone else. Casting a quick glance at the three by the TV, she leaned her staff against the wall and made a break for the kitchen. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Christian noticed her go.

"Uh... I'll be right back guys, I'm gonna go check out the fridge." he said, getting up off the couch and following her into the other room. He found her leaning against the wall with tears trailing down her cheeks. He was surprised, to say the least. Destiny was usually the calm one. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked.

To his further surprise, she threw her arms around him and began to cry into his shirt. Christian stiffened a moment, then relaxed and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close. "There there... What's wrong?"

After a minute Destiny sniffled and pulled away, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. She blushed slightly and tried to pull away from Christian, but he kept his arms around her. "I won't let you go until you tell me what could make you, of all people, cry."

Destiny took a deep, shuddering breath and let it out in a sigh. "It was a long time ago..." she said softly. "My sister, my older sister, had powers too. I remember that she and I were in the park, and there was some sort of criminal or something ran through. I think he'd just got done robbing a bank, or something. But anyway, she used her powers to stop him, but everyone saw. They began calling her a demon, a witch, and then..." she trailed off and sniffled again. "Then they killed her. Right there. Christian, people have seen us now! Not you, you're safe. But everyone else is in danger! Arika, Ki, David... I won't lose anyone else again! I [i]won't[/i]!" She shuddered again and leaned against Christian.

Not knowing what to do, Christian just held her.

OOC: :D Kawaii! Hehehehe...

Ken overheard some of the conversation that Christian and Destiny were having, and decided that it would be best not to interfere. He went outside and decided to go for a little walk. He had barely gotten a block away from the house when he realized that he was being followed. He wheeled and saw a man with a video camera focusing on him. Ken yelled at him and chased him down the street, but as he rounded the corner he saw something awful.
The man was dead.
He was lying in a pool of blood, and the camera had been smashed. Ken looked up in horror and saw a demon of some sort. It had a human shape, and was enveloped in black flames. It lifted up it's weapon, a gunblade, and challenged Ken...
Ken rushed forward and tried to strike, but this thing jumped out of the way and made a hard downward slash. Ken blocked it, but this thing pointed the blade downwards and pressed the trigger, causing Ken to fly backwards. He jumped into the air and used his energy to try a stab downwards, but when he landed, the thing was gone. He looked up just in time to see this thing dive from the sky at him. As an aforethought, Ken held up the blade and the creature landed on it. Ken watched as a steady stream of white blood seeped down the blade, but even more surprisingly, the demon got up and walked away. Ken made no move to stop it, he was completely mystified.
"I gotta tell the others about this..."

Destiny jumped away from Christian, blushing slightly, when Ken crashed into the kitchen, Arika right behind her. "What's the rush guys?"

Arika stared at her for a moment, and then a sly grin crept across her face. Destiny just glared, but she could feel her face burning up. Sniffing slightly, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"There's some sort of a demon on the loose guys." Ken said, panting slightly. "It killed a guy that was following me!"

"Whoah!" Destiny said, startled. "A demon? I should've been able to feel it..."

"[i]You[/i] were crying all over my shirt at the time." Christian said, grinning widely. Destiny blushed again and whacked him over the head. "Baka!"