Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i]
[B][spoiler]Apparently, they LIKE sheep. A lot...Ok that was uncalled for...pretend I did not write that.[/spoiler]
[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] gah, our crimes have been revealed. :blackeye:

It's a pretty lame joke really heh. We don't go around saying Aussies have a fetish for kangaroo now do we? well, some of us do :p

Now i must go and milk the cows, since all New Zealanders live on a farm. Don't take me seriously :) [/size]
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*puts on trendy shades* Dude, I am, like, so TOTALLY from Ca-li-for-nie-ay, dude!
..
Heh, well not like the beach or Hollywood.. Just 45 minutes north of LA.. A vast desert of suburbia... CURSE YOU, PALMDALE!!!
Guest Fly-T
Posted
Me......I rep Cincinnati, Ohio aka da Nasty Nati....I aint gon say much....come over here for yourself and experience this experiencable experience
Posted
Shinji !! You said that you wouldn't tell anyone!!! Ooops. *Upon closer inspection he finds that it is NOT saying he likes kangaroos.*
:p . j/k. Have fun 'milking' the cows. Don't take ME seriously:) . Anyway. I can't be bothered going into the bush to find the stupid kangaroos. so ill sit in my house in loner Western Aus. and play games or watch tele until my head is a :box: . have a nice day...:toothy:
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B]Baron I didn't know you lived in Australia!
Most people think I live there, because my E-Mail adress has au at the end...
But I really live in Georgia. >.< I hate Peaches....[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Posted
I live in Fallbrook. It's about an hour north of San Diego. Before that, I lived in 29 palms, close to Death Valley. Before that, I lived in Virginia. Before that, I lived in San Francisco. Before that...
Posted
CT, USA, in a place that most people call Groton. If any of you plan a visit (though for the life of me I can't see why you would...:p) look me up, somehow...
Posted
New Jersey all the way. Not upstate New Jersey i hate it up there but mostly central/southern part of New Jersy. I live in Jackson, right next to Six Flags Great Adventure (trust me most people love to go their, but if you live right next to it you hate it). It pretty fun here and if anyone lives next to me that would be pretty cool to know. If so PM me.
Posted
[size=1] I was born in Casper, Wyoming. From there my family has moved about 6 or 7 times, and now I live in Bismarck, North Dakota.[/size]
Posted
Pbfront... I also live in NJ... in the little town of Fort Lee... right over the bridge to get to Manhattan... and as I recall, there are some other OBers from NJ...
Posted
[color=002E55]I live in London, England. The smoggiest piece of smog-land that's ever filled the planet with smog. It's dirty, it's got nasty areas, but I love it so.

The only thing I hate is I've never seen a full sky of stars, ever, it's been something I've always wanted to see but light pollution sucks..[/color]
Posted
You should come to L.A. sometime if you're used to smog. The smog is so thick down there it looks like a permanent stream of fog rolled down there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Metatron [/i]
[B]Pbfront... I also live in NJ... in the little town of Fort Lee... right over the bridge to get to Manhattan... and as I recall, there are some other OBers from NJ... [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL i have a really good question. Have you ever been to Great Adventure and if so did you like it there??? I used to go there all the time but now i hate it there since the lines are crazy and the rides are basically the same. Ahh i dont know i might go there one day this year just to check out if it has changed, but i doubt it did.

Yea i know where fort lee is ive passed by it, but i dont know anyone who lives there lol.

Also one more question do you play paintball? I gotta ask this since thats what mostly everyone in NJ does near me.
Posted
OK Tasrai. why exactly do you hate peaches. what does this have to do with you living in Georgia? is it a Peach fetish in Georgia. like they take peaches and put them in their [spoiler]pots, and boil them, to make marmalade. well, what did you expect me to write in here hey?? have you got a dirty mind?? you must be sick if you are reading this. sicko. [/spoiler] hehehe. what are the so called 'fetishes' of each country, like New Zealand with sheep, etc.? that would be interesting, No? :)
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]I'm not a sicko!!! *throws rock at Baron*
I just never liked how they tasted.
When we moved to Georgia last year from Mississippi, my dad suddenly went peach crazed, everything has to be flavored. *Yeesh he even buys peach flavored jello*
So that just enhanced my distaste for them even more >.<
Oh! It has to do with me living in Georgia because Georgia is known as the Peach state...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Posted
Your kidding me...I live in GA and hate peaches....the furry fruit freaks me out.......but this thread is not about furry fruit.....

Well I live in Duluth,GA,and it's a nice little place in Georgia,I like it,but we just moved here.

Edit:*Reads Baron Samedi's post about peachs**throws peachs at Baron Semedi* That's it mr. your out of the moo club....lol....j/k.
Posted
I live in Fridley, Minnesota. I hate that name! The name Fridley is evil, every body thinks Fridley is friendly. Just becasue they it may be so it's not true. Anyways no one should ever come here, the biggest thing that went on here was the priestend came and gave some guy a honor thingy. You should never want to come here, it's so boring.
Posted
I'm from Glendale, CA. It's a small town, but I'm close to all my friends.
Why do people like peaches!? They are like the devil fruit!!
*Throws peaches with aYokano at Baron*

~A peach-hater~ :angry2:
Guest masterbird
Posted
hihi im new in town.......
im frm malaysia.......
studyin as digital animation......
malayasia is a very peace country....
no war just happenin to be very peace and u can touch the green green grass every where u go.............
but the traffic here is bad like hell....
everyday need to stuck in the traffic jam for 1 hr to get to my school.......
to see my artwork....check out art n design.........:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red [/i]
[B][color=002E55]I live in London, England. The smoggiest piece of smog-land that's ever filled the planet with smog. It's dirty, it's got nasty areas, but I love it so.

The only thing I hate is I've never seen a full sky of stars, ever, it's been something I've always wanted to see but light pollution sucks..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I can't say I envy you much living in London. You should move down here, where it's nice and green and quiet. Although a little too quiet at times. Because the major cities of the country are all up north, nothing happens down here, save for the annual Birdman competition at Bognor Regis. Boy, ain't that worth seeing *dies*

But you cans see the stars here. Some friends and I were camping in this country park, looking up at the stars. It's really something. Although, there's still a fair amount of light pollution, I'm guessing it's nowhere near as much as you'd get in London.

I live in a small village five miles from Chichester, England. It's a nice place to be, I think. Unless you absolutely need public transport nearby.
Posted
I live in Georgia, USA. It is a quite place, good for me cause I never liked crowds. All the major traveling I did when I was prolly 5 months old. :sweat:
Posted
*Wipes peach muck from face*
Ok, so nobody likes peaches...or marmalade. I get the idea. And here yer stone back Tasrai *throws stone at Tasrai.*
Australia is pretty quiet, aside from the 'roos :p . hehehe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...